Wild Schvugger "Tamarius" Executes Young Father, Then Dances On His Body

1 view

]v [etaphoid

Aug 26, 2021, 9:56:32 AM8/26/21
This piece of orangutan shit showed up at a Florida restaurant, and pointed a gun at
a father and his infant son. Pops jumped up and got between the boogaboon and the baby,
and was shot multiple times. The bootlip then did a jig on his corpse. The news pukes are
blaming psychedelic mushrooms, while fambly is working the "He krazy" angle. Let me guess:
"They begged authorities for help", right ?

blob:https://nypost.com/974874ee-9cc4-44c0-bdb3-92cba85dd292

I'm sure that the ape was turning its life around before some eebil
whitey made it eat shrooms. This would be the only time in history
when psilocybin caused a shooting.
--
Here endeth the lesson...