Re: Is Whoopi Goldberg an Antisemite?

Skeeter

May 4, 2022, 2:10:44 PM5/4/22
In article <73b37hpu2a35cgga0...@4ax.com>, Fred...@invalid.com says...

> On Tue, 3 May 2022 15:24:01 -0700 (PDT), "lordofal...@gmail.com"
> <lordofal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 4:54:25 PM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10474545/Whoopis-Goldbergs-offensive-1993-Jewish-American-Princess-recipe-chicken.html
> >
> >We know Art Tandy is a racist "on steroids":
> >
> >"WOW! That's great. Now we have attained the same standards as all the nations in Africa. They have only Black judges, too.> The US Population is only 13% Black. With 2 Black judges out of 9 on the SC, we have 22.2% Black. That is affirmative action on steroids."
> >Cancelled post, but available here:https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/kaiJE4EE3hI/m/x9xBMoROAQAJ
>

> Whoopie is an entitled spoiled asswipe, has nothing to do with race
> but the left has to find something.

We don't allow her kind in the Lamplighter Trailer Park!

--
Say hi to me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

Me and mine chillin' in the trailer after a doob
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35