LAPC seeks black male who proves how much "Black Lives Matter"

Byker

Nov 26, 2016, 7:09:49 PM11/26/16
LAPD’s Homicide Detectives Seek Black Male Who Proves How Much ‘Black Lives
Matter’

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=270_1479961722

We should always mock the "Black Lives Matter" mantra because the entire
Leftist "narrative" is a complete lie. Blacks prove each and every day how
little the lives of their own people mean to them. In fact, it’s one of the
biggest lies ever foisted upon the American people. Who can reasonably and
factually dispute it when their murder rates equal no other racial group in
the U.S.?

Blacks in America demand that we take their message seriously. But why
should we ever imagine that black lives matter when blacks themselves don’t
even take it seriously? "African-Americans" want us to believe something
they don’t actually believe or even practice.

Though few of them will admit it, Blacks know very well that the average
"bruhtha"and "sista" doesn’t give a rat’s ass about their own people. They
will rob, kill and steal from each other like no other racial group. Blacks
have a deep-seated and justifiable mistrust of their own kind, and when they
are not playing the "race card," they will admit it (though only in private
and rarely when Whites are around). After all, blacks in America got a good
thing going and they can’t afford to have Whites come to the realization
they they’ve been conned for the past 60 years.

What blacks really want is for naive Whites to think that black lives matter
so that the government gravy train never ends, so that White guilt increases
even more, and so that Whites will forever pity them and rationalize their
dysfunctional "communities."

Raccoon Country

Nov 27, 2016, 5:21:03 AM11/27/16
In article <YKadnRaLg7TVuafF...@earthlink.com>
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

> LAPD’s Homicide Detectives Seek Black Male Who Proves How Much ‘Black Lives
> Matter’
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=270_1479961722
>
> We should always mock the "Black Lives Matter" mantra because the entire
> Leftist "narrative" is a complete lie. Blacks prove each and every day how
> little the lives of their own people mean to them. In fact, it’s one of the
> biggest lies ever foisted upon the American people. Who can reasonably and
> factually dispute it when their murder rates equal no other racial group in
> the U.S.?

We can thank Obama for this gang of domestic terrorists.

> Blacks in America demand that we take their message seriously. But why
> should we ever imagine that black lives matter when blacks themselves don’t
> even take it seriously? "African-Americans" want us to believe something
> they don’t actually believe or even practice.

I take them very seriously. Any black walking towards you is a
potential threat to your personal well-being and shold be dealt
with accordingly.

> Though few of them will admit it, Blacks know very well that the average
> "bruhtha"and "sista" doesn’t give a rat’s ass about their own people. They
> will rob, kill and steal from each other like no other racial group. Blacks
> have a deep-seated and justifiable mistrust of their own kind, and when they
> are not playing the "race card," they will admit it (though only in private
> and rarely when Whites are around). After all, blacks in America got a good
> thing going and they can’t afford to have Whites come to the realization
> they they’ve been conned for the past 60 years.

Yeah and take a look at the cities where Democrats have embraced
black culture.

http://www.therealstreetz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/city-
oakland-750x375.jpg

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2012/04/09/c8/40/5
80_shoot.jpg

http://www.therealstreetz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/city-
los-angeles1-750x375.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D6tFnkPeG2M/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yMKtOvEreRQ/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LYVzdxNPlIQ/maxresdefault.jpg

> What blacks really want is for naive Whites to think that black lives matter
> so that the government gravy train never ends, so that White guilt increases
> even more, and so that Whites will forever pity them and rationalize their
> dysfunctional "communities."

Black Lives Matter and their funding buddy George Soros are
getting sued for $550 million.

https://www.rt.com/usa/366556-black-lives-matter-sued/