Handcuffed car

K Wills

Sep 6, 2023, 12:01:14 PM9/6/23

Joel

Sep 6, 2023, 12:28:28 PM9/6/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591

It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
and make childish images with your computer. You're just a loser,
dude.

--
Joel Crump

K Wills

Sep 6, 2023, 12:35:46 PM9/6/23
In article <l0ahfi545vt90f4bo...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:
>
> >https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591
>

> It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
> and make childish images with your computer.

I didn't make that twitter video, you clueless pillow biting fuckwit.

> You're just a loser, dude.

A loser is a guy that enjoys another guy ass-fucking him, girly dude.

Joel

Sep 6, 2023, 12:49:11 PM9/6/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>> >https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591
>>
>> It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
>> and make childish images with your computer.
>>
>I didn't make that twitter video, you clueless pillow biting fuckwit.

I wasn't talking about the video, idiot. You've used one of my less
favorable images, in your too-poor-to-afford-Photoshop but still
showing your skillz with image editing, retarded revenge images, as if
anyone's impressed in this day and age.

>> You're just a loser, dude.
>>
>A loser is a guy that enjoys another guy ass-fucking him, girly dude.

Phobe.

--
Joel Crump

K Wills

Sep 6, 2023, 1:32:03 PM9/6/23
In article <k8bhfiponj7a12hoq...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
> >> and make childish images with your computer.
> >>
> >I didn't make that twitter video, you clueless pillow biting fuckwit.
>

> I wasn't talking about the video, idiot.

Yet you still had to whine like a little bitch over it, pillow biter.

Joel

Sep 6, 2023, 1:48:48 PM9/6/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>> >I didn't make that twitter video, you clueless pillow biting fuckwit.
>>
>> I wasn't talking about the video, idiot.
>>
>Yet you still had to whine like a little bitch over it, pillow biter.

Racist phobe.

--
Joel Crump

Governor Swill

Sep 6, 2023, 4:55:58 PM9/6/23
On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 12:01:11 -0400, K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years in prison for 6 January Capitol riots
<https://www.euronews.com/2023/09/06/former-proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio-gets-22-years-in-prison-for-6-january-capitol-riot?utm_source=connatix&utm_medium=referral&traffic_source=Connatix>

Dead Nazi Series: Warning! - https://tinyurl.com/34rc8dyv

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Sep 6, 2023, 4:57:05 PM9/6/23
Maybe you should have clicked on the link to see the video instead of spouting off like
that. You're an embarrassment to the species.

Governor Swill

Sep 6, 2023, 4:58:00 PM9/6/23
At least he's got a sense of humor, which you don't.

Joel

Sep 6, 2023, 5:26:33 PM9/6/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 06 Sep 2023 12:28:26 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:
>>
>>>https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591
>>
>>It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
>>and make childish images with your computer. You're just a loser,
>>dude.
>
>Maybe you should have clicked on the link to see the video instead of spouting off like
>that. You're an embarrassment to the species.

Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority, physically saying FU
to a cop. I don't see why I should be so amused, or worried.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Sep 6, 2023, 5:32:39 PM9/6/23
In article <fgrhfip5ejc0aer85...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
oppressed minority my ass.

The bitch slammed the cart into his car and tried to get away.

--
" They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 12:18:35 AM9/7/23
I wasn't talking to you.

K Wills

Sep 7, 2023, 3:31:53 AM9/7/23
On Wed, 06 Sep 2023 12:28:26 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:
>
>>https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591
>

>It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
>and make childish images with your computer.

It's a video, not an image.

>You're just a loser,
>dude.

What's more, Chadlee Anvil Bryant is so DESPERATE for my
attention, he posts with my nym. He will express his joy at this
passive attention when he replies.

https://www.geocities.ws/thisischadbryant/

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

On June 25 Chadlee Anvil Bryant, 33, Madison, was arrested and charged
with obstructing police after an officer responded to a complaint
regarding Bryant allegedly touching a child. According to reports, a
woman reported that Bryant had tried to wrestle her 8 year old son
earlier. The officer located Bryant in the parking lot of a West
Washington Street liquor store panhandling. En-route to the store the
officer learned that Bryant was wanted on a child support warrant from
Utah.

Reports state that while the officer was speaking with Bryant
regarding the alleged assault Bryant denied the assault and was not
very cooperative.

However, reports state, when the officer informed Bryant that he
had an outstanding child support warrant, Bryant and the officer began
to struggle as the officer attempted to restrain and arrest Bryant.
Reports state that during the struggle the officer attempted to
use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer’s hand
with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
Burney Street.

Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
arrested by the original officer.

Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
he was handcuffed.

K Wills

Sep 7, 2023, 3:55:35 AM9/7/23
In article <g2vifi1bi75lq3fl4...@4ax.com>, f...@home.new says...
> use pepper spray against Bryant but Bryant struck the officer?s hand
> with a spinkick and caused some of the spray to hit the officer. The
> officer reported temporary blindness in one eye. Bryant tried to run
> toward a Wendys and then was observed walking down the road toward
> Burney Street.
>
> Several officers responded to aid the Madison Police officer and,
> reports state, when Bryant observed the officers approaching him on
> the tracks from Burney Street he turned around and was detained and
> arrested by the original officer.
>
> Reports state that Bryant continued to struggle and scream after
> he was handcuffed.

Poor KW is so obsessed with fat fuck loser Chad that
he sees the fuckwit behind every poast. You're no better than
that asshat, KW, you're both obese criminal losers.

*You* -

KWills - busted for breaking into neighborhood garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

*Chad* -

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

https://postimg.cc/V5htjGqR

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Chadlee+Anvil+Bryant&fr=yfp-t&fr2=p%3Afp%2Cm%3Asb&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0

https://postimg.cc/1gd49Z02

I love how I can make you foam up about Bryant repeatedly, wankstain! LOL

F. Georg McDuffee

Sep 7, 2023, 6:55:09 AM9/7/23
On 9/6/2023 2:26 PM, Joel wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
>>> and make childish images with your computer. You're just a loser,
>>> dude.
>>
>> Maybe you should have clicked on the link to see the video instead of spouting off like
>> that. You're an embarrassment to the species.
>

> Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
> a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,

"oppressed minority" — *HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

You stupid fuckwit

F. Georg McDuffee

Sep 7, 2023, 6:56:09 AM9/7/23
On 9/6/2023 2:26 PM, Joel wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It's sad that you have nothing better to do, than obsess over race,
>>> and make childish images with your computer. You're just a loser,
>>> dude.
>>
>> Maybe you should have clicked on the link to see the video instead of spouting off like
>> that. You're an embarrassment to the species.
>

> Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
> a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,

Mike Colangelo

Sep 7, 2023, 7:28:57 AM9/7/23

K Wills

Sep 7, 2023, 10:34:42 AM9/7/23
In article <WtiKM.309970$f7Ub....@fx47.iad>, air@vatican_.con
Fuckwit Rudy whined...
So was your orgasm when you were ass banging fat Chad and
you spit on his back, Rudy, you fudge packing fuckwit.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

https://imgur.com/a/ry3xatc

%

Sep 7, 2023, 2:02:07 PM9/7/23

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 5:46:01 PM9/7/23
On Wed, 06 Sep 2023 17:26:31 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
>a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,

What a load of bullshit. She deliberately rammed a cop car with her shopping cart.
Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!

Joel

Sep 7, 2023, 6:07:07 PM9/7/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
>>a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,
>
>What a load of bullshit. She deliberately rammed a cop car with her shopping cart.
>Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!

Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances. He could have
gotten her to step out of the car, without doing something rather
childish, even if she had done something he felt bothered by, he's an
officer, he has a duty to follow the law he's upholding.

>GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

We beat him once, don't bet on it happening twice. Unfortunately. I
will vote against him, though.

--
Joel Crump

Just Wondering

Sep 7, 2023, 6:13:52 PM9/7/23
On 9/7/2023 4:07 PM, Joel wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, It's
>>> a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,
>>
>> What a load of bullshit. She deliberately rammed a cop car with
>> her shopping cart. Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!
>
> Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances.

So to you, even zero force is excessive force. Got it.

> He could have gotten her to step out of the car

He TRIED to. She locked her doors, had her windows up and
refused to budge. She played a stupid game and won a stupid
prize.

> even if she had done something he felt bothered by

"felt bothered by"? She intentionally rammed her shopping cart
into the door of his car, undoubtedly denting it. That's
destruction of property and he got it on camera.

> he's an officer he has a duty to follow the law he's upholding.

What law did he not follow? The law allows him to detain
someone he observed breaking the law, and that's all he did
although the way he did it was pretty funny.

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 7:28:39 PM9/7/23
I read somewhere the video was faked. It was accompanied by a video taken in the girl's
car. As I recall, the clip posted here was taken from the cop's car. That both videos
are being posted separately and each from exactly the same moment in time certainly gives
evidence of staging.

That said, bitch got no less than she deserved.
GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Joel

Sep 7, 2023, 7:33:26 PM9/7/23
Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>> What a load of bullshit. She deliberately rammed a cop car with
>>> her shopping cart. Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!
>>
>> Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances.
>
>So to you, even zero force is excessive force. Got it.

It could damage her vehicle.

>> He could have gotten her to step out of the car
>
>He TRIED to. She locked her doors, had her windows up and
>refused to budge. She played a stupid game and won a stupid
>prize.

People can be very agitated by the presence of police, it doesn't
resolve that to handcuff her cart to her door.

>> even if she had done something he felt bothered by
>
>"felt bothered by"? She intentionally rammed her shopping cart
>into the door of his car, undoubtedly denting it. That's
>destruction of property and he got it on camera.

And I bet when all was said and done, she was arrested for it. But in
the meantime, the officer has to be professional.

>> he's an officer he has a duty to follow the law he's upholding.
>>
>What law did he not follow? The law allows him to detain
>someone he observed breaking the law, and that's all he did
>although the way he did it was pretty funny.

It's just making excuses for this, is it the worst police incident
ever? Obviously not, but it's poor behavior on the job.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 7, 2023, 7:34:17 PM9/7/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>> Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances. He could have
>> gotten her to step out of the car, without doing something rather
>> childish, even if she had done something he felt bothered by, he's an
>> officer, he has a duty to follow the law he's upholding.
>
>He tried to get her to roll down her window and she refused, you simpleton.
>There's definitely something rong with your brane.

I say it's your brain with issues, thinking this is how police should
treat an agitated woman.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 7, 2023, 8:05:58 PM9/7/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>> >So to you, even zero force is excessive force. Got it.
>>
>> It could damage her vehicle.
>
>You mean like deliberately slamming her cart into the cop's car? You simply
>can't be this stupid, you cheeky little troll!

Punching him in the face would hurt his body, does that mean it's OK
for him to punch her back?

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 7, 2023, 8:06:45 PM9/7/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>> >He tried to get her to roll down her window and she refused, you simpleton.
>> >There's definitely something rong with your brane.
>>
>> I say it's your brain with issues, thinking this is how police should
>> treat an agitated woman.
>
>I'm going to ignore this obvious TORLL!

Concession accepted.

--
Joel Crump

Lou Bricano

Sep 7, 2023, 9:41:30 PM9/7/23
On 9/7/2023 3:13 PM, Francis Mark Hansen <fmh...@comcast.net>, sleazy rent-skip
chaser, possible polygamist and irrational gun nut, lied:

>>> What a load of bullshit.  She deliberately rammed a cop car with
>>> her shopping cart. Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!
>>
>> Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances.
>
> So to you, even zero force is excessive force.  Got it.
>
>> He could have gotten her to step out of the car
>
> He TRIED to.  She locked her doors, had her windows up and
> refused to budge.  She played a stupid game and won a stupid
> prize.

You fell for it, Francis. The video is staged. Here's a different version of
it, but with the same people and the same fake cop car.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mariah.directed_fans/video/7172830663547145514

You're a gullible fuckwit, Francis.

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 9:42:03 PM9/7/23
On Thu, 07 Sep 2023 19:33:23 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just Wondering <J...@jw.com> wrote:

>>"felt bothered by"? She intentionally rammed her shopping cart
>>into the door of his car, undoubtedly denting it. That's
>>destruction of property and he got it on camera.

It's fake. See how easy it is to be duped if you don't confirm the facts?

This is the sort of thing the Russians did in 2016.

>And I bet when all was said and done, she was arrested for it. But in
>the meantime, the officer has to be professional.

Officers also have to be creative. Can't afford to arrest everybody and send them through
the criminal justice system.

>>> he's an officer he has a duty to follow the law he's upholding.
>>>
>>What law did he not follow? The law allows him to detain
>>someone he observed breaking the law, and that's all he did
>>although the way he did it was pretty funny.
>

>It's just making excuses for this, is it the worst police incident
>ever? Obviously not, but it's poor behavior on the job.

Yeah, he should have punched her in her grinning, black face!

But seriously, it's *fake*.

There's another video. Same incident, same people, different cameras. See if you can
spot the evidence that this was all faked.
<https://www.tiktok.com/@mariah.directed_fans/video/7172830663547145514>

Compare event timing and the way it ends with this one:
<https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591>

Here's a version with a mouthy white girl and a black cop.
<https://www.tiktok.com/@nickmemes4x/video/7111664990586932526>

Note the police car is black and white, but without decals, and it's the same car in all
three videos.
GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Gary Roselles

Sep 7, 2023, 9:43:46 PM9/7/23
On 9/7/2023 4:56 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Thu, 07 Sep 2023 19:33:23 -0400, Joel had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>>> So to you, even zero force is excessive force. Got it.
>>

>> It could damage her vehicle.
>>

> You mean like deliberately slamming her cart into the cop's car? You simply
> can't be this stupid, you cheeky little troll!

The event was staged, you stupid fuckwit — that is, fake. Here's a different
recording done a little differently and from a different perspective, but with
the same people and the same two cars (the "cop car" is a fake).

https://www.tiktok.com/@mariah.directed_fans/video/7172830663547145514

You're a dope.

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 9:48:20 PM9/7/23
You're right. Instead of cuffing the cart to the car, he should have forced open the door
and beaten the bitch until she offered him a blow job on the spot.

Or he would call out the SWAT team and a negotiator.

Or he could have just shot her and returned the cart to the Cart Corral while waiting for
the ambulance.

Any other suggestions?
GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

nickname unavailable

Sep 8, 2023, 10:28:14 AM9/8/23
On 9/7/2023 3:07 PM, Joel wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Dude, I *DID* watch the freakin' video, I have a Twitter account. It's
>>> a fairly ordinary case of an oppressed minority,
>>
>> What a load of bullshit. She deliberately rammed a cop car with her shopping cart.
>> Cuffing the cart to her car was genius!
>

> Seems like excessive force, under the circumstances.

Seems like you're a fucking dope for not figuring out the video was staged (fake).

Joel

Sep 8, 2023, 10:36:19 AM9/8/23
nickname unavailable <"because_\\shitbag\\_was_taken"@gmail.com>
wrote:
Doesn't matter, I spoke as if it were as it appeared, I didn't care to
check its authenticity.

--
Joel Crump

Governor Swill

Sep 8, 2023, 7:14:04 PM9/8/23
On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 02:49:23 -0700, Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
>On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:41:27 -0700, Lou Bricano had the audacity to say the
>following:
>

>How many socks are you using with this lame shit?

It's *fake*.

There's another video. Same incident, same people, different cameras. See if you can
spot the evidence that this was all faked.
<https://www.tiktok.com/@mariah.directed_fans/video/7172830663547145514>

Compare event timing and the way it ends with this one:
<https://twitter.com/i/status/1696912547822141591>

Here's a version with a mouthy white girl and a black cop.
<https://www.tiktok.com/@nickmemes4x/video/7111664990586932526>

Note the police car is black and white, but without decals, and it's the same car in both
videos.
GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Governor Swill

Sep 8, 2023, 7:18:30 PM9/8/23
And that makes you just as guilty and just as much a liar as any right wing extremist.

That is exactly what's wrong with the left and the right wings. Neither of them wants the
facts, both jump the gun, and both assume that any data which supports their already
extant beliefs is correct. They don't bother to check facts first and that's why dorks
like you think that woman was unfairly treated and the right thinks all blacks deserve to
go to jail. Neither side checked the FACTS.
GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Joel

Sep 8, 2023, 7:28:19 PM9/8/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>I spoke as if it [the scene from the posted video] were as it appeared, I didn't care to
>>check its authenticity.
>
>And that makes you just as guilty and just as much a liar as any right wing extremist.
>
>That is exactly what's wrong with the left and the right wings. Neither of them wants the
>facts, both jump the gun, and both assume that any data which supports their already
>extant beliefs is correct. They don't bother to check facts first and that's why dorks
>like you think that woman was unfairly treated and the right thinks all blacks deserve to
>go to jail. Neither side checked the FACTS.

I didn't have any reason to "check facts", I watched the video, I
commented, I moved on with my day.

--
Joel Crump

Governor Swill

Sep 9, 2023, 6:37:43 PM9/9/23
And like any partisan left or right, you don't have the balls to admit when you were
duped. What makes you think you're any more noble or your opinion any more valid than a
rabid Trump supporter *coughtuckercarlsoncough* lying on Faux News?

Swill
--
"He's an IT guy and a computer guy but he's not a cyber guy." - Stupid
things Mike Lindell says.

Dead Nazi Series: Nazi spy execution - https://tinyurl.com/ytbrkmnh

Joel

Sep 9, 2023, 6:48:57 PM9/9/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>I didn't have any reason to "check facts", I watched the video, I
>>commented, I moved on with my day.
>
>And like any partisan left or right, you don't have the balls to admit when you were
>duped. What makes you think you're any more noble or your opinion any more valid than a
>rabid Trump supporter *coughtuckercarlsoncough* lying on Faux News?

My response to the video hasn't changed, if it had been real, my
reaction was the proper one. If it's fake, since when is that my
concern? I'm not "duped" merely by using this dramatization as a
moment to express my perspective, on the sensitivity of police.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Sep 9, 2023, 7:04:15 PM9/9/23
In article <bftpfi5f8i9k61qak...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
So you think the bitch was a victim?

nickname unavailable

Sep 9, 2023, 10:31:43 PM9/9/23
On 9/9/2023 4:04 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
As she was part of the crew that staged video, she was not a victim.

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 6:00:52 AM9/10/23
*laughs and points*

Spoken like a true Trumpster!

LOL!

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 6:21:59 AM9/10/23

>>>And like any partisan left or right, you don't have the balls to admit when you were
>>>duped. What makes you think you're any more noble or your opinion any more valid than a
>>>rabid Trump supporter *coughtuckercarlsoncough* lying on Faux News?
>>
>>My response to the video hasn't changed, if it had been real, my
>>reaction was the proper one. If it's fake, since when is that my
>>concern? I'm not "duped" merely by using this dramatization as a
>>moment to express my perspective, on the sensitivity of police.
>
>*laughs and points*
>
>Spoken like a true Trumpster!
>
>LOL!

In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because I thought he had a
better shot against Trump. I voted for H. Clinton in that general
election, and for Joe Biden in 2020, and I will vote against Trump
next year, too.

So, you're just an idiot.

--
Joel Crump

Phil Omdahl

Sep 10, 2023, 11:49:55 AM9/10/23
On 9/9/2023 3:48 PM, Joel wrote:
> Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I didn't have any reason to "check facts", I watched the video, I
>>> commented, I moved on with my day.
>>
>> And like any partisan left or right, you don't have the balls to admit when you were
>> duped. What makes you think you're any more noble or your opinion any more valid than a
>> rabid Trump supporter *coughtuckercarlsoncough* lying on Faux News?
>

> My response to the video hasn't changed,

Because you're a stupid stubborn wrong-thinking fuckwit. "If it had been real"
— fuck off, fuckwit. It is beyond obvious that it could not have been real. But
your reaction was simply wrong. "Oppressed minority" — *HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!
You fucking idiot.

Paul Jackson

Sep 10, 2023, 11:49:56 AM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 3:21 AM, Joel wrote:

>>> My response to the video hasn't changed, if it had been real, my
>>> reaction was the proper one. If it's fake, since when is that my
>>> concern? I'm not "duped" merely by using this dramatization as a
>>> moment to express my perspective, on the sensitivity of police.
>>
>> *laughs and points*
>>
>> Spoken like a true Trumpster!
>>
>> LOL!
>

> In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
> primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
> registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
> than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because

Because you're a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 1:20:33 PM9/10/23
Phil Omdahl <jaques.idiot.pal@number1> wrote:

>> My response to the video hasn't changed,
>
>Because you're a stupid stubborn wrong-thinking fuckwit. "If it had been real"
>— fuck off, fuckwit. It is beyond obvious that it could not have been real. But
>your reaction was simply wrong. "Oppressed minority" — *HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!
>You fucking idiot.

Come down off the coke. Take a Xanax. Take a nap. It'll be OK.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 1:21:43 PM9/10/23
Say it to my face, and win a free ass beating, cracker.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 1:24:42 PM9/10/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>> In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
>> primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
>> registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
>> than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because I thought he had a
>> better shot against Trump. I voted for H. Clinton in that general
>> election, and for Joe Biden in 2020, and I will vote against Trump
>> next year, too.
>>
>> So, you're just an idiot.
>
>You just wasted a whole paragraph proving you're the idiot. Proven idiots
>are not allowed to accuse others of being idiots.

BORING, dumb old boomer, I'll hope you do better next time.

--
Joel Crump

Lou Bricano

Sep 10, 2023, 1:31:43 PM9/10/23
malicious and pointless cross-post to comp.os.linux.advocacy by shitbag removed
Concession of defeat by dopey leftist noted.

I have a strong hunch you are Snot Michael Glasser, "Prescott Computer Guy."
You pollute some of the same suspicious newsgroups, and you write a lot like
him. "comp.os.linux.advocacy" is one of the tells.

Paul Jackson

Sep 10, 2023, 1:33:07 PM9/10/23
malicious and pointless cross-post to comp.os.linux.advocacy by shitbag removed

On 9/10/2023 10:21 AM, Joel (who most likely is Snot Michael Glasser) lied:
Not a chance, you squat-to-piss fairy.

Skeeter

Sep 10, 2023, 1:52:49 PM9/10/23
In article <14nLM.1141510$mPI2....@fx15.iad>, l...@cap.con says...

> malicious and pointless cross-post to comp.os.linux.advocacy by shitbag removed

Says the dick who edits group lines, snips and edits responses and is a
liar.

> >> Because you're a stupid stubborn wrong-thinking fuckwit. "If it had been real"
> >> ? fuck off, fuckwit. It is beyond obvious that it could not have been real. But
> >> your reaction was simply wrong. "Oppressed minority" ? *HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*!

Skeeter

Sep 10, 2023, 1:53:29 PM9/10/23
In article <k5nLM.1141511$mPI2....@fx15.iad>, p...@costco.con says...
You scared of him?

Skeeter

Sep 10, 2023, 1:54:10 PM9/10/23
In article <kturfih7o80vd2rm4...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
Why do you think "boomer" is an insult?

Lou Bricano

Sep 10, 2023, 1:57:39 PM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 10:52 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <14nLM.1141510$mPI2....@fx15.iad>, l...@cap.con says...
>>
>> malicious and pointless cross-post to comp.os.linux.advocacy by shitbag removed
>

> Says my intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior.

Yes.

Paul Jackson

Sep 10, 2023, 1:58:56 PM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 10:53 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

No, not scared of any phony tuff-boi, especially you.

Michael A Terrell

Sep 10, 2023, 2:00:40 PM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 10:53 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

It is when it's aimed at an SSDI-scrounging old retired Colorado impotent fuck
like you.

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 2:11:08 PM9/10/23
It isn't, I just take contextual liberties, particularly when I'm
trolling Usenet, as is the case in these alt.checkie and TPG
crossposted bullshit threads full of imbeciles.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 2:40:19 PM9/10/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 13:21:42 -0400, Joel had the audacity to say the
>following:
>> Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> wrote:
>> >
>> >you're [Joel Crump was allegedly supposed to be] a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
>> >video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.
>>
>> Say it to my face, and win a free ass beating, cracker.
>
>LOL! What a Ferocious Little Kitten (tm)!

You think I haven't pissed off people, scarier, than any of you Usenet
buffoons? But yet, people resist the urge to actually confront me,
one on one. It's weird. I know my identity has a lot to do with it,
but there's clearly something more going on.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 2:42:52 PM9/10/23
Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>> >You just wasted a whole paragraph proving you're the idiot. Proven idiots
>> >are not allowed to accuse others of being idiots.
>>
>> BORING, dumb old boomer, I'll hope you do better next time.
>
>Just say "I got nuthin," Mongoloid, and move on.

You definitely failed to give me "sumthin" to refute, boring old man,
you're a big shot in your own delusions.

--
Joel Crump

K Wills

Sep 10, 2023, 2:43:29 PM9/10/23

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 3:10:10 PM9/10/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>> Say it to my face, and win a free ass beating, cracker.
>>
>https://imgur.com/a/wA01IXw

Making retarded images on the Web is your only defense, we've gathered
that, slur boy.

--
Joel Crump

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 9:07:02 PM9/10/23
I've never registered for a party but voted my states open primary for Giuliani because I
promised to on 9/11 even though I knew he wouldn't win and, frankly, didn't want him to. I
voted for Clinton in the general with misgivings (I don't trust her judgment) because the
other option was Trump. In 2020 I skipped the primary because my current state is a
closed primary one but did vote for Biden in the general.

>So, you're just an idiot.

And you've proven yourself illiterate by completely missing my point. I'm not calling you
a Trumper because of your position(s), I'm calling you on that because of your *behavior*.

You're acting just like a rabid rightist about that video.

Your position is both extreme and indefensible, your attack ineffective. When it's
pointed out that you're reacting to something completely fake, you double down like it
doesn't matter, just like a lying Trumper and after making a public fool of yourself doing
it, you double down on *that*. You're doing EXACTLY what the rightists you argue with do.
You've sunk to their level.

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 9:07:56 PM9/10/23
Thank you! I was beginning to think my meaning was too obscure.

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 9:09:31 PM9/10/23
Where is your fat face, loser fag? I'll stuff it full of fat eight whether you want me to
or not!

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 9:12:06 PM9/10/23
The fact is, the image is entirely correct. On the Internet, *everybody* is a tough guy.

Why are you so fucking wrong about so many things? I'd have expected a leftist to get it
right at least once in a while.

Governor Swill

Sep 10, 2023, 9:13:47 PM9/10/23
Did you pay yourself for that advice?

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 9:40:48 PM9/10/23

>>>*laughs and points*
>>>
>>>Spoken like a true Trumpster!
>>>
>>>LOL!
>>
>>In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
>>primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
>>registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
>>than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because I thought he had a
>>better shot against Trump. I voted for H. Clinton in that general
>>election, and for Joe Biden in 2020, and I will vote against Trump
>>next year, too.
>
>I've never registered for a party but voted my states open primary for Giuliani because I
>promised to on 9/11 even though I knew he wouldn't win and, frankly, didn't want him to. I
>voted for Clinton in the general with misgivings (I don't trust her judgment) because the
>other option was Trump. In 2020 I skipped the primary because my current state is a
>closed primary one but did vote for Biden in the general.

You voted for former Mayor Giuliani as a result, of what he did
regarding 9/11? I'd have to wonder how old you are, to have made such
a peculiar "promise".

>>So, you're just an idiot.
>
>And you've proven yourself illiterate by completely missing my point. I'm not calling you
>a Trumper because of your position(s), I'm calling you on that because of your *behavior*.
>
>You're acting just like a rabid rightist about that video.
>
>Your position is both extreme and indefensible, your attack ineffective. When it's
>pointed out that you're reacting to something completely fake, you double down like it
>doesn't matter, just like a lying Trumper and after making a public fool of yourself doing
>it, you double down on *that*. You're doing EXACTLY what the rightists you argue with do.
>You've sunk to their level.

You're acting like this video matters, though. My career is bigger,
than what I wrote about a staged video on Twitter.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 9:43:27 PM9/10/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 08:49:32 -0700, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> wrote:

>>> In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
>>> primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
>>> registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
>>> than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because
>>
>>Because you're a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
>>video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.
>
>Thank you! I was beginning to think my meaning was too obscure.

You do realize that this Paul Jackson person is now attacking me for
how I voted, which was similar to your own statements about that
election? Believe me, I comprehended your BS about how I was like a
"Trumpster", quaint though it was.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 9:45:36 PM9/10/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>https://imgur.com/a/wA01IXw
>>
>>Making retarded images on the Web is your only defense, we've gathered
>>that, slur boy.
>
>The fact is, the image is entirely correct. On the Internet, *everybody* is a tough guy.
>
>Why are you so fucking wrong about so many things? I'd have expected a leftist to get it
>right at least once in a while.

For what it's worth, you're not on my radar.

--
Joel Crump

Gunner Asch

Sep 10, 2023, 10:13:42 PM9/10/23
*HA HA HA HA HA*! He's on your radar enough that you've responded in your
petulant, bitchy, faggot-y manner no fewer than half a dozen times in this
thread, you phony tuff-boi fuckwit.

Paul Jackson

Sep 10, 2023, 10:13:55 PM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 6:07 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 08:49:32 -0700, Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> wrote:

>>> In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
>>> primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
>>> registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
>>> than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because
>>
>> Because you're a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
>> video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.
>
> Thank you! I was beginning to think my meaning was too obscure.

I can't signal a "thumb's up" emoji in plain text, but...thumb's up.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 10, 2023, 10:13:57 PM9/10/23
AS if that isn't bad enough, he then keeps banging on about how if it were real
— which it never could be — his position would be correct. Sorry, but you
simply can't have a correct or valid position on something that never could happen.

If someone did shove a shopping cart into a cop car with a cop sitting in the
car, the cop would not handcuff the shopping cart to the car. The cop would
simply arrest the perpetrator, and that would be fully justified, and "Joel's"
bullshit about "oppressed minorities" would be completely off the mark.

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 10:53:22 PM9/10/23
Responding, with mere discussion, isn't him being on my radar, you
fucking dumbshit. Do you not even get the reference, FFS? Would you
fight Governor Swill? Or would that, even in your pathetic case, make
you feel like a bully, a big bitch ass? I avoid making myself feel
that way, and protect people like them.

--
Joel Crump

Gunner Asch

Sep 10, 2023, 11:09:41 PM9/10/23
On 9/10/2023 7:53 PM, Joel wrote:
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For what it's worth, you're not on my radar.
>>
>> *HA HA HA HA HA*! He's on your radar enough that you've responded in your
>> petulant, bitchy, faggot-y manner no fewer than half a dozen times in this
>> thread, you phony tuff-boi fuckwit.
>

> Responding, with mere discussion, isn't him being on my radar,

He's on your radar, you squat-to-piss homo bitch. Shut the fuck up.

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 11:16:10 PM9/10/23
I'm actually pretty in favor of enforcing laws, but of course there
are circumstances where people are in emotional states, if someone is
pushing a shopping cart into a parked car, they probably are. Give
them some space, before tasing, macing, handcuffing, slamming on the
ground face down with an arm behind the back, or even cuffing the cart
to the perp's door.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 10, 2023, 11:33:47 PM9/10/23
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Responding, with mere discussion, isn't him being on my radar,
>
>He's on your radar, you squat-to-piss homo bitch. Shut the fuck up.

You don't get it, testosterone typer, I don't fuck with people, even
ones who fuck with me first, who don't understand what they're getting
into. I'm not some punk who can never let anything go. If I'm going
to jail, it's going to be worth it, which I doubt would happen, which
is good.

--
Joel Crump

Gunner Asch

Sep 11, 2023, 2:01:30 AM9/11/23
On 9/10/2023 8:33 PM, Joel wrote:
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Responding, with mere discussion, isn't him being on my radar,
>>
>> He's on your radar, you squat-to-piss homo bitch. Shut the fuck up.
>

> You don't get it,

I get it, you petulant bitchy squat-to-piss fairy. You're easily triggered, and
then you can't simply walk away. Others can, but you can't. That's a character
defect, you faggot.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 11, 2023, 2:01:31 AM9/11/23
On 9/10/2023 8:16 PM, Joel wrote:
> "T. Howard Pines, Jr." <al.l...@kfi.com> wrote:

>>> And you've proven yourself illiterate by completely missing my point. I'm not calling you
>>> a Trumper because of your position(s), I'm calling you on that because of your *behavior*.
>>>
>>> You're acting just like a rabid rightist about that video.
>>>
>>> Your position is both extreme and indefensible, your attack ineffective. When it's
>>> pointed out that you're reacting to something completely fake, you double down like it
>>> doesn't matter, just like a lying Trumper and after making a public fool of yourself doing
>>> it, you double down on *that*. You're doing EXACTLY what the rightists you argue with do.
>>> You've sunk to their level.
>>
>> AS if that isn't bad enough, he then keeps banging on about how if it were real
>> — which it never could be — his position would be correct. Sorry, but you
>> simply can't have a correct or valid position on something that never could happen.
>>
>> If someone did shove a shopping cart into a cop car with a cop sitting in the
>> car, the cop would not handcuff the shopping cart to the car. The cop would
>> simply arrest the perpetrator, and that would be fully justified, and "Joel's"
>> bullshit about "oppressed minorities" would be completely off the mark.
>

> I'm actually pretty in favor of enforcing laws, but of course there
> are circumstances where people are in emotional states, if someone is
> pushing a shopping cart into a parked car, they probably are.

That doesn't give them a free pass, you squat-to-piss homo.

> Given them some space, before tasing, macing, handcuffing, slamming on the
> ground face down with an arm behind the back, or

Just arrest their criminal asses and haul them in. None of this kid gloves
bullshit.

algorithmic behavior

Sep 11, 2023, 2:08:54 AM9/11/23
Yes, because you voted for a fucking goddamned totalitarian thief. And you
*knew* that's what he is. You should be culled for that.

Stewpot McSwain

Sep 11, 2023, 2:27:55 AM9/11/23
Rudy Canoza, lou Bricano, et al., forging Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in
Speaking of fairies and faggots, Rudy. Why haven't you ever taken Gunner
up on his offer for manly combat? There have been numerous reports of you
wearing your dresses and consorting with strange men at the Jolly Kone
across the street. He waited for you at the Arco parking lot as agreed
and you never showed.

What's up with that?

Stewpot McSwain

Sep 11, 2023, 2:31:04 AM9/11/23
Rudy Canoza, lou Bricano, et al., forging Gunner Asch
<gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in

Michael A Terrell

Sep 11, 2023, 3:18:15 AM9/11/23
On 9/10/2023 11:27 PM, Stewpot McSwain wrote:
> Rudy Canoza, my intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and *physical* superior, wrote:

>>> You don't get it,
>>
>> I get it, you petulant bitchy squat-to-piss fairy. You're easily
>> triggered, and then you can't simply walk away. Others can, but you
>> can't. That's a character defect, you faggot.
>
> Speaking of fairies and faggots, and I'm one. Why haven't you ever taken Gunner
> up on his offer for manly combat?

He's dead. I saw it on his Facebook page.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 5:28:09 AM9/11/23
Yet you consistently respond.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 5:29:46 AM9/11/23
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:14:34 -0700, Checkmate <moderat...@baseball.bat> wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate.
>
>On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:33:46 -0400, Joel had the audacity to say the
>following:
>Hey, man... we're all sorry. None of us realized you were such a badass.
>We don't want no trouble 'round here. Can I offer you a little dick or
>something?

He's already got a little dick. He doesn't need two.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 5:31:32 AM9/11/23
On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 06:27:53 -0000 (UTC), Stewpot McSwain <screwpo...@budlight.com>
wrote:

>Rudy Canoza, lou Bricano, et al., forging Gunner Asch
><gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> You don't get it,
>>
>> I get it, you petulant bitchy squat-to-piss fairy. You're easily
>> triggered, and then you can't simply walk away. Others can, but you
>> can't. That's a character defect, you faggot.
>
>Speaking of fairies and faggots, Rudy. Why haven't you ever taken Gunner
>up on his offer for manly combat?

Because Gunner *is* Rudy.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 5:46:37 AM9/11/23
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:43:26 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Since not shooting and not beating the suspect and not damaging the suspects car doesn't
satisfy you, what should the cop have done?

>>>Because you're a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
>>>video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.
>>
>>Thank you! I was beginning to think my meaning was too obscure.
>
>You do realize that this Paul Jackson person is now attacking me for
>how I voted,

*gasp* On Usenet? With WORDS?? How awful for you, snowflake!

>which was similar to your own statements about that
>election?

What statements? I don't recall attacking you on who you voted for. That's your bizness.

> Believe me, I comprehended your BS about how I was like a
>"Trumpster", quaint though it was.

Yeah, that's why you took pains to explain how you vote. I know how you vote, Joel. What
makes you think I'd need you to draw a picture?

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 5:47:31 AM9/11/23
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:08:51 -0700, algorithmic behavior <somefuck...@gardner.con>
wrote:
Joel didn't vote for Trump, stupid.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 6:02:32 AM9/11/23
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 21:40:47 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>In the 2016 Democratic primary, which in my state is not an open
>>>primary, but I've been a registered Democrat since I originally
>>>registered as a young adult, I voted for Sen. Bernie Sanders, rather
>>>than former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, because I thought he had a
>>>better shot against Trump. I voted for H. Clinton in that general
>>>election, and for Joe Biden in 2020, and I will vote against Trump
>>>next year, too.
>>
>>I've never registered for a party but voted my states open primary for Giuliani because I
>>promised to on 9/11 even though I knew he wouldn't win and, frankly, didn't want him to. I
>>voted for Clinton in the general with misgivings (I don't trust her judgment) because the
>>other option was Trump. In 2020 I skipped the primary because my current state is a
>>closed primary one but did vote for Biden in the general.
>

>You voted for former Mayor Giuliani as a result, of what he did
>regarding 9/11? I'd have to wonder how old you are, to have made such
>a peculiar "promise".

Let's just say I was over 12 at the time.

>>>So, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>And you've proven yourself illiterate by completely missing my point. I'm not calling you
>>a Trumper because of your position(s), I'm calling you on that because of your *behavior*.
>>
>>You're acting just like a rabid rightist about that video.
>>
>>Your position is both extreme and indefensible, your attack ineffective. When it's
>>pointed out that you're reacting to something completely fake, you double down like it
>>doesn't matter, just like a lying Trumper and after making a public fool of yourself doing
>>it, you double down on *that*. You're doing EXACTLY what the rightists you argue with do.
>>You've sunk to their level.
>
>You're acting like this video matters, though. My career is bigger,
>than what I wrote about a staged video on Twitter.

Not the point, Joel. Sometimes you have to grow a pair and own up to when you've been
scammed or were wrong. You get more respect that way.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if these three videos were part of some university students'
sociology experiment to gather human reactions to an event observed from different points
of view.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 6:08:36 AM9/11/23
That's the thing. Another perp arrested, paperwork to do, another crime statistic, shit
gets old.

I thought it was a brilliant idea to cuff the cart to the car! He gets her attention,
makes a few cop threats about destruction of public property and such, then, if she's
repentant rather than belligerent, he takes the cuffs off and bids her a good day. Issue
resolved, nobody got hurt and nobody had to spend twenty minutes filing a damned report.
Of course, if she stays belligerent, she has to go to jail and I hope that wasn't fish or
ice cream she just bought and put in the car.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 6:12:39 AM9/11/23
On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 23:16:09 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm actually pretty in favor of enforcing laws, but of course there
>are circumstances where people are in emotional states, if someone is
>pushing a shopping cart into a parked car, they probably are. Give
>them some space, before tasing, macing, handcuffing, slamming on the
>ground face down with an arm behind the back, or even cuffing the cart
>to the perp's door.

Otoh, that cart cuffed to the car would disincentivize her from simply taking off and
possibly even running over the cop.

Governor Swill

Sep 11, 2023, 6:13:53 AM9/11/23
I disagree.

Joel

Sep 11, 2023, 7:58:29 AM9/11/23
<yawn>

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 11, 2023, 8:00:12 AM9/11/23
Until they come for you, then you'll cry like the bitch ass you are.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 11, 2023, 8:03:40 AM9/11/23
algorithmic behavior <somefuck...@gardner.con> wrote:

>> this Paul Jackson person is now attacking me for
>> how I voted,
>
>Yes, because you voted for a fucking goddamned totalitarian thief. And you
>*knew* that's what he is. You should be culled for that.

You're calling Bernie Sanders that? And people should be "culled" for
voting? Jesus, smoke a joint, get laid, do something other than feed
your steaming nuclear reactor of a brain.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 11, 2023, 8:13:31 AM9/11/23
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>The fact is, the image is entirely correct. On the Internet, *everybody* is a tough guy.
>>>
>>>Why are you so fucking wrong about so many things? I'd have expected a leftist to get it
>>>right at least once in a while.
>>
>>For what it's worth, you're not on my radar.
>
>Yet you consistently respond.

Sure, why not? I don't have any problem with you. I would just let
it go, though, before I would get overly heated with you, because
you're not the kind of person I'd do that to.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Sep 11, 2023, 8:18:13 AM9/11/23
In article <i3qsfid86alp8c9jk...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...

> On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 13:21:42 -0400, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Paul Jackson <p...@costco.con> wrote:

> >>Because you're a stupid, unthinking, dopey leftist who watches a staged gag
> >>video and starts blabbering about "oppressed minorities." Yes, that's the reason.
> >

> >Say it to my face, and win a free ass beating, cracker.
>
> Where is your fat face, loser fag? I'll stuff it full of fat eight whether you want me to
> or not!
>
> Swill

Faggot call someone a fag.

Skeeter

Sep 11, 2023, 8:21:29 AM9/11/23
In article <X2yLM.149884$RDRe....@fx06.iad>, gunne...@gmail.com
says...
At least he doesn't cowardly nym shift and snip and edit like squat to
piss Rudy does.

Joel

Sep 11, 2023, 8:37:46 AM9/11/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>In article <X2yLM.149884$RDRe....@fx06.iad>, gunne...@gmail.com
>says...
>>
>> I get it, you [Joel Crump] petulant bitchy squat-to-piss fairy. You're easily triggered, and
>> then you can't simply walk away. Others can, but you can't. That's a character
>> defect, you faggot.
>
>At least he doesn't cowardly nym shift and snip and edit like squat to
>piss Rudy does.

I really think presentation matters, the reason I use real info for my
name and email address is unique to my situation, but as far as
editing quoting, I rarely take anything out of the post I'm replying
to, and don't butcher up quoting generally. I will make it more
easily skimmed, as I did above in this post, though.

--
Joel Crump

nickname unavailable

Sep 11, 2023, 10:59:17 AM9/11/23
shitbag's malicious and pointless cross-post to comp.os.linux.advocacy by removed

On 9/11/2023 5:13 AM, Joel wrote:

>>> For what it's worth, you're not on my radar.
>>
>> Yet you consistently respond.
>

> Sure, why not?

Because he's on your radar and you are permanently triggered. You're proving
your loser status.

algorithmic behavior

Sep 11, 2023, 10:59:19 AM9/11/23
On 9/11/2023 5:03 AM, Joel wrote:
> algorithmic behavior <somefuck...@gardner.con> wrote:
>
>>> this Paul Jackson person is now attacking me for
>>> how I voted,
>>
>> Yes, because you voted for a fucking goddamned totalitarian thief. And you
>> *knew* that's what he is. You should be culled for that.
>

> You're calling Bernie Sanders that?

Accurately.

> And people should be "culled" for voting?

If they vote for a goddamned totalitarian thief, yes.

T. Howard Pines, Jr.

Sep 11, 2023, 10:59:20 AM9/11/23
They won't. I'm law-abiding.

You're still triggered.