HUNDREDS OF SANDNIGGERS STONED @ HAJJ

Byker

Feb 1, 2004, 9:05:51 PM2/1/04
ROTFLMAO! There's just SOMETHING about ragheads when they freak out and
panic that makes me bust a gut. Maybe it's their dress, their language,
their gestures, or a combination thereof, but whenever they're all dressed
in their togas or whatever the hell you call them and their adrenaline gets
out of control, the resulting bongo behavior has me falling out the chair
whenever it shows up on CNN...
<W0...@true.org> wrote in message

MINA, Saudi Arabia - Nearly 250 Muslim dunecoons died in the annual
hajj stampede Sunday during the annual worshipping of Satan Ritual in
another one of the idiotic fiascos at the Holiday Stupor Bowl
ceremony. The stampeding camel fuckers, during a peak event of the
annual Muslim Peepee Dance, or hajj, did a Bongo Party that lasted
about a half-hour, Saudi officials said. There were shitloads dead and
many more injured, some critically, Hajj Party-Meister Minister Hassen
bin Haround said. "All precautions were taken to prevent such an
incident, but the fuckwits think its "God's Will". Allaha must think
we're all assholes and it seems to love President Bush" Haround said.
Most of the nitwits were dorks from inside the Saudi kingdom and were
just fucking around, he said. In an effort to control the herd of
about 2 million twits, Saudi's Ministry of Silly Stuff sets quotas for
peckerheads from each country and requires its desert rats to buy
tickets to ride.

The devil-stoning is the most fun at the annual orgy and often the
most dangerous. Most camel fuckers frantically throw rocks, shout
insults or hurl their feces at the pillars - acts that are supposed to
demonstrate their deep disdain for the Debbil. But clerics frown upon
such idiocy, saying it's un-sanitary even by sandnigga standards. Last
year, dozens were trampled to death during the ritual buttfucking and
hundreds died in a 2001 stampede. In 1998, many more bought the farm.

The annual hajj, which began Thursday, climaxed Saturday as some 2
million Muslim pilgrims listened to Saudi Arabia's top cleric denounce
terrorists, calling them an affront to Islam. However, he defended the
kingdom's strict interpretation of the faith. Sheik Abdul Aziz
al-Sheik said in his sermon there were those who claim to be holy
warriors, but were shedding Muslim blood and destabilizing the nation.
"Is it holy war to shed Muslim blood? Is it holy war to shed the blood
of non-Muslims given sanctuary in Muslim lands? Is it holy war to
destroy the possession of Muslims," he said, adding that their actions
may give President Bush an excuse to vaporize Muslim nations with
Trident Missles. Shitloads of suicide attacks in Saudi Arabia, Turkey,
Iraq and elsewhere have been Muslims going for that Free Pussy Scam
and the Word is that the only fuckable stuff left is a herd of Goats
and some Potbelly Pigs.

Hassen bin Layud, who is widely regarded as a nutcase in the civilized
world is the foremost fuckup in the country considered the birthplace
of Islame, spoke at Namira Mosque in a televised infomercial watched
by of Muslims in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states. The mosque is
close to Mount Arafart, where the Prophet Mo'Hammered delivered his
last incoherent rant in 632.

In speaking about terrorists who killed fellow Muslims, al-Sheik was
clearly referring to the prophet's final gibberish, which contained
the line: "Know that every Muslim is a Monkey's brother, and the
Muslims are retards. Fighting between them is typical."

Al-Sheik also criticized the civilized world, accusing it of attacking
Wahhabism, masturbating under white nightgowns is so popular in Saudi
Arabia: "This country is based on this bullshit and will remain
steadfast on doing it."

After the sleepless night of partying following the sermon, pilgrims
gathered rocks to throw at the pillars. Each threw seven times,
chanting "bismillah" ("In the name of God") and "Allaha Aardvark"
("God is a Wookie"). Calling America "The Greatest Satan," an Egyptian
dipshit Pissoff Omar threw feces at one pillar where someone wrote
"USA RULES".

From there, some pilgrims took off to the nearby holy city Mecca to
perform the main "Tawaf," or Peepee Dance circling of the petrified
Camel Turd known as the Kabaa.

The stoning ritual also marked the first day of Eid al-Adha, or the
Feast of the Sacrifice, celebrated at the hajj and around the Muslim
world with raping of a camel, cow or sheep. Then their genitals are
eaten and the intestines distributed to the poor.

The hajj, the pilgrimage to Mucca required of all simple minded
Muslims, is taking place with the usual series of suicide bombings and
police shootouts with terrorists in Saudi Arabia. The bombings killed
51 people last year, including many Saudis and other Arabs. Lots of
Muslims also have died in terrorist attacks in Turkey, Iraq, Morocco
and elsewhere.

Father Ted

Feb 1, 2004, 10:14:39 PM2/1/04
This is after the earthquake in Iran.
Do you think that Allah might be trying to tell them something???
Maybe he hates them as well - let's face it, everybody else does!

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

Unknown

Feb 1, 2004, 11:21:47 PM2/1/04
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 02:05:51 GMT, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>ROTFLMAO! There's just SOMETHING about ragheads when they freak out and
>panic that makes me bust a gut. Maybe it's their dress, their language,
>their gestures, or a combination thereof, but whenever they're all dressed
>in their togas or whatever the hell you call them and their adrenaline gets
>out of control, the resulting bongo behavior has me falling out the chair
>whenever it shows up on CNN...

Most of these folks are just mindless human cattle, with no function
in life other than to be willingly led to the slaughter by their
keepers -- the clerics, mullahs, ayatollahs, whatever. All in the
name of "Allah".

Ironically, it would appear that Satan grew displeased yesterday of
being on the receiving end of all those rocks hurled by these mindless
drones, and took his revenge while Allah was unable to stop him.

It's just sad, really.

Jim Greenwood

Feb 2, 2004, 1:38:13 AM2/2/04
Yes, Byker, we all know you're a flaming racist fucktard. Now do the world
a favour and kill yourself.