Not many Negroes on LAPDs Most Wanted

M.McGill

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00

darrell

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
hey, mcgorilla, look a little deeper into that lapd list, and you will find
quite a few of your monkey relatives. Just because they didnt make the top
10 doesnt mean they didnt make the list.

M.McGill <em...@domain.com> wrote in message

Wayne Johnson

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

******BEGIN GARBAGE*********

From: "darrell" <dgu...@netmcr.com>
Newsgroups: alt.flame.niggers,soc.culture.african.american
Subject: Re: Not many Negroes on LAPDs Most Wanted
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 22:52:22 -0500

hey, mcgorilla, look a little deeper into that lapd list, and you will
find
quite a few of your monkey relatives. Just because they didnt make
the top
10 doesnt mean they didnt make the list.

*********END GARBAGE********************

Dumped from slurp.net, via a non-existent ISP.

Tracking ip 208.150.15.114:
"nslookup 208.150.15.114" (getting name) [show] 208.150.15.114 =
gb-4-114.netmcr.com
"whois gb-4-114....@whois.abuse.net" (checking abuse.net
database) [show] nothing useful.
"nslookup gb-4-114.netmcr.com" (checking ip) [show] ip =
208.150.15.114
paranoid reverse DNS passes - using default postmaster address
"whois netmc...@whois.abuse.net" (checking abuse.net database)
[show] abuse.net default: postm...@netmcr.com
"dig -x 208.150.15.114 soa " (digging for Start Of Authority) [show] -
hostm...@netmcr.com
"whois netmc...@whois.abuse.net" (checking abuse.net database)
[show] nothing useful.

Just more trash, blowing in from AFN.

Wayne "Trash belongs in a dump, not SCAA" Johnson
cia...@ix.netcom.com

Ward Cleaver

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
You STOOPID nigger....... They are ALL and I mean *A*L*L*
SPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of them appears to be at least partial nigger...
Try again errand boy......

--
Sincerely,
Ward 'Not in MY neighborhood' Cleaver©,

http://natvan.com http://natall.com
*******************************
__
/\_\
/ / /_
/ /_/\ \
_\ \/ \ \
/\ \ /\ \_\
\ \/ \ \/_/
\ /\ \_\
\/_/ / /
/ / /
\/_/

Wayne Johnson

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:05:48 -0600, "Ward Cleaver"
<WardC...@MayfieldUSA.com> wrote:

>You STOOPID nigger....... They are ALL and I mean *A*L*L*
>SPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>One of them appears to be at least partial nigger...
>Try again errand boy......

>Sincerely,

>Ward 'Not in MY neighborhood' Cleaver©,
>President, Mayfield Home Owners Association
>********************************
>http://216.63.100.169
>
>http://natvan.com http://natall.com
>*******************************
> __
> /\_\
> / / /_
> / /_/\ \
> _\ \/ \ \
> /\ \ /\ \_\
> \ \/ \ \/_/
> \ /\ \_\
> \/_/ / /
> / / /
> \/_/

Newsgroups

Your SBIS account gives you access to thousands of newsgroups. These
newsgroups allow you to read and post messages on a variety of topics.
Newsgroups may be moderated or unmoderated. Newsgroups may also have a
charter or a FAQ that describes what subjects are appropriate for each
newsgroup. Misuse of newsgroups may result in the termination of your
service.

SBIS provides an uncensored newsfeed. As such, SBIS does not control
the content of the newsgroups available to you. SBIS believes that
decisions about which newsgroups and messages to read are best left to
its customers. Screening software is available from third parties, and
it is your responsibility to use such tools if desired. SBIS is not
responsible for the content of any newsgroup message, whether or not
the message was posted by a SBIS customer.
Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or
FAQs for those newsgroups. Advertisements, solicitations, or other
commercial messages should be posted only in those newsgroups whose
charters or FAQs explicitly permit them. You are responsible for
determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it. If
you are unable to find a newsgroup's policy regarding commercial
messages, you must assume that such messages are not welcome.
You may not post or cross-post the same or substantially similar
message to more than 5 newsgroups. Continued cross-posting can result
in termination of service and the cancellation of the message.
You may not post binary files to newsgroups not specifically named for
that purpose.
You may not post messages promoting pyramid schemes, "Make Money Fast"
(MMF) schemes, chain letters, or other schemes to newsgroups. Doing so
will result in immediate termination of service.
You may not forge or remove header information. This includes
attempting to circumvent the approval process for posting to a
moderated newsgroup.
You may not solicit mail for any address other than your Southwestern
Bell Internet Service account or service where doing so manifests an
intent to harass others.
You may not post messages for the purpose of threatening, harassing or
intimidating others.
You may not post messages which infringe on personal or property
rights of others (privacy rights or copyrights, for example).
You may not cancel messages other than your own, with the exception of
official newsgroup moderators performing their duties.
SBIS does not censor or control content posted to a newsgroup. As a
user of our service, you are solely responsible for the content that
you publish. SBIS, upon receiving notification that certain posts
violate this policy, or any state or federal law, or infringe on the
trademarks or copyrights of another, reserves the right to remove such
posts from our news server and to terminate your account.

M.McGill

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
In article <fjAn4.722$9p3....@news.swbell.net>, "Ward Cleaver"
<WardC...@MayfieldUSA.com> wrote:

> You STOOPID nigger....... They are ALL and I mean *A*L*L*
> SPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> One of them appears to be at least partial nigger...
> Try again errand boy......

Comprehend what you read! I didn't say there were NONE, I said not many.
Also I didn't not say there were no hispanics. The subject was Negroes on
LAPDs most wanted. Inability to comprehend what you read, another
indicator of IQ. Try again Ward.

> "M.McGill" <em...@domain.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.lapdonline.org/most_wanted/
> >
> > LAPD Top 12 Most Wanted

Wayne Johnson

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00

Wayne Johnson wrote:

> "whois netmc...@whois.abuse.net" (checking abuse.net database)
> [show] nothing useful.
>

> Wayne "Trash belongs in a dump, not SCAA" Johnson
> cia...@ix.netcom.com

Well, Lawdy, Lawdy!

My Super-Duper-Gonna-Track-Da-Name-Callers soffware done struck out agin!

Sheeeeeeeeeee-it.

Wayne 'Youwsa, we's cleaning dis place right up' Johnson

Wayne Johnson

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:00:01 -0600, some forger with an inferiority
complex, and wanting to be Wayne Johnson, launched into this
incomprehensible babble:

>Well, Lawdy, Lawdy!
>
>My Super-Duper-Gonna-Track-Da-Name-Callers soffware done struck out agin!
>
>Sheeeeeeeeeee-it.
>
>Wayne 'Youwsa, we's cleaning dis place right up' Johnson

Hey, I'd never write anything this terrible. If you want to BE a
brotha, you got to SOUND like a brotha, at least.

Look, there's an art to talking in "the dialect". You don't have the
knack. You sound like some chump trying to sneak through a Black
neighborhood, smeared with Shinola, and with some Brillo pads
duct-taped to his head.

That's not gonna work, man; you're gonna get your ass kicked that way.

Look, here is how you do it, Wayne Johnson style:

************************

This is one troll I had some fun bullshittin with.

-=kiam=- wrote:

>The problem is many men have no idea how to keep their female in check.
>Follow these simple rules and you too can have success in a
>relationship.
>
>1. Keep their face burried in the pillow, doggie style
>
>2. Keep their panties wet
>
>3. Keep them broke
>
>4. Convince them they can not succed without them
>
>5. Pretend that you care, ex. listen to their garbage and buy them
>gifts, under $ 5.00.
>
>-=kiam=-

Sheeit.

Brothas are well up on this subject, and know not to play this shit.

Most brothas that follow this kind of advice either wind up with all
their shit on the porch, or they get their ass thrown out a window,
butt naked, by the new boyfriend (if he's lucky, somebody will open it
first), or else they wake up screaming when home girl pours a big-ass
pot of fresh-cooked hot grits on his ass.

Wayne "gotta give Kiam credit...all three have happened to him, and
he's still out there, playin it off wit a POSITIVE attitude" Johnson
cia...@hotmail.com