Re: Watch: Another Unsung Hero: Concealed Carrier STOPS Alleged Train Robber In Anti-2A City

Ruthy

Jan 25, 2023, 12:32:57 AM1/25/23
On 24 Jan 2023, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> posted some
news:7qn0thpm3kha0jmot...@4ax.com:

> Watch: Another Unsung Hero: Concealed Carrier STOPS Alleged Train
> Robber In Anti-2A City
>
> Chicago Police state that a concealed carry holder used his gun to
> shoot a man who allegedly tried to rob him while riding on the CTA
> Green Line train.
>
> The only thing that the Chicago Police Department would say about the
> situation right now is that their investigators are investigating the
> situation.
>
> Fox News reports that the victim has a valid Illinois Concealed Carry
> License and Firearm Owner’s Identification Card to carry the firearm
> he used in this situation legally. Thus, the victim will not be facing
> any charges as his actions were in self-defense, and he held all the
> proper licenses and documents required to carry the weapon he had on
> him at the time.
>
> This story is another situation in which a good guy with a gun helped
> prevent a worse situation from unfolding on that train that day. It is
> something that gun rights advocates applaud. It’s another reason why
> we don’t want to let Democrats take away our right to have guns.
>
> https://www.blabber.buzz/conservative-news/1046021-watch-another-unsung
> -hero-concealed-carrier-stops-alleged-train-robber-in-anti-2a-city-vide
> o?
>
> Now what we need to know is where the alleged robber got his weapon
> and if he had it legally.

The robber was black, LGBTQIA+, infected with AIDS, and voted Democrat, so
we know the answer.

Governor Swill

Jan 25, 2023, 1:27:44 AM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 05:32:56 -0000 (UTC), Ruthy <ru...@slutrus.org>
wrote:
Yup. A Republican sold it to him.

Swill
--
The US budget deficit is bigger than the entire Russian economy.

US deficit 5 year average: $1.8T
<https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/national-deficit/>
Russia GDP 5 year average: 1.7T
<https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/gdp>