Ahhhz don't waannt no Tesla!

KWills

Dec 28, 2023, 8:56:43 AM12/28/23

https://youtu.be/0x83RAWdnSs

The libtards shriek, "Bootlips only behave badly because dey be po' an
sheeit!" But as it turns out, they behave even worse when they're rich.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Joel

Dec 28, 2023, 2:19:48 PM12/28/23
KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:

>https://youtu.be/0x83RAWdnSs
>
>The libtards shriek, "Bootlips only behave badly because dey be po' an
>sheeit!" But as it turns out, they behave even worse when they're rich.

Are you really that racist, that you think this has something to do
with the fact that the girl is black? Just stupid, she is a typical
teenager, obviously it's easy for an adult to say she's nuts to
complain about a gift of a car, but try to put yourself in her shoes.
This is why teenagers have limited vulnerability to law enforcement,
there are some things that probably will happen in that age group,
your point is about age and being spoiled/having privilege, not race.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Skeeter

Dec 29, 2023, 9:47:33 AM12/29/23
In article <17iroi181esfdjoko...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:
>
> >https://youtu.be/0x83RAWdnSs
> >
> >The libtards shriek, "Bootlips only behave badly because dey be po' an
> >sheeit!" But as it turns out, they behave even worse when they're rich.
>

> Are you really that racist, that you think this has something to do
> with the fact that the girl is black? Just stupid, she is a typical
> teenager, obviously it's easy for an adult to say she's nuts to
> complain about a gift of a car, but try to put yourself in her shoes.
> This is why teenagers have limited vulnerability to law enforcement,
> there are some things that probably will happen in that age group,
> your point is about age and being spoiled/having privilege, not race.

But you think it's ok to fuck a 16 year old.

Joel

Dec 29, 2023, 9:54:13 AM12/29/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> Are you really that racist, that you think this has something to do
>> with the fact that the girl is black? Just stupid, she is a typical
>> teenager, obviously it's easy for an adult to say she's nuts to
>> complain about a gift of a car, but try to put yourself in her shoes.
>> This is why teenagers have limited vulnerability to law enforcement,
>> there are some things that probably will happen in that age group,
>> your point is about age and being spoiled/having privilege, not race.
>
>But you think it's ok to fuck a 16 year old.

I would not do that - but it certainly should be *legal*, yes.

Skeeter

Dec 29, 2023, 1:47:14 PM12/29/23
In article <tantoihgc4ii4egis...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> Are you really that racist, that you think this has something to do
> >> with the fact that the girl is black? Just stupid, she is a typical
> >> teenager, obviously it's easy for an adult to say she's nuts to
> >> complain about a gift of a car, but try to put yourself in her shoes.
> >> This is why teenagers have limited vulnerability to law enforcement,
> >> there are some things that probably will happen in that age group,
> >> your point is about age and being spoiled/having privilege, not race.
> >
> >But you think it's ok to fuck a 16 year old.
>

> I would not do that - but it certainly should be *legal*, yes.

and that shoots your above statement all to hell.

Joel

Dec 29, 2023, 2:40:38 PM12/29/23
No, it really doesn't. The age of consent doesn't mean everyone over
30 should be boning teenagers, it just means that we're not going to
make it a crime, we're letting teenagers have some control of their
own lives. I don't encourage anyone to do anything they consider
immoral, but one person's morals are not another's.

Skeeter

Dec 29, 2023, 5:07:19 PM12/29/23
In article <4c7uoi1aogiujipvi...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> I would not do that - but it certainly should be *legal*, yes.
> >
> >and that shoots your above statement all to hell.
>

> No, it really doesn't. The age of consent doesn't mean everyone over
> 30 should be boning teenagers, it just means that we're not going to
> make it a crime, we're letting teenagers have some control of their
> own lives. I don't encourage anyone to do anything they consider
> immoral, but one person's morals are not another's.

It still shoots your statement to hell. You can't pick and choose.

Joel

Dec 29, 2023, 6:32:12 PM12/29/23

>> >and that shoots your above statement all to hell.
>>
>> No, it really doesn't. The age of consent doesn't mean everyone over
>> 30 should be boning teenagers, it just means that we're not going to
>> make it a crime, we're letting teenagers have some control of their
>> own lives. I don't encourage anyone to do anything they consider
>> immoral, but one person's morals are not another's.
>
>It still shoots your statement to hell. You can't pick and choose.

That is simply not correct, I do think 16 and 17 year-olds should have
a lot more rights than they currently do, but I don't expect them,
especially males, to always be "adult", I'm not sure I would say I was
always "adult" even after turning 18. I really became more of a
mature adult as I got into my 20s and 30s, and far more mature in my
40s as I currently am (I turn 47 on March 1st). So yeah, that doesn't
sound like the kind of person who should be sleeping with a 16
year-old, and I won't, but nevertheless the law should reflect what is
normal, and the federal and de facto national age of consent is 16, as
it is in the majority of states.