GAMBIAN PRESIDENT DISCOVERS 'MIRACLE CURE' FOR AIDS

\/\/ORD@true.edu

Mar 24, 2007, 5:28:23 AM3/24/07
Gambian President Yahya Jammeh's "miracle" cure for HIV/AIDS, is based
on medicinal plants and a Koranic verse recited while farting and tap
dancing. It can cure the disease within days. Members of the Africoon
Community Platform on HIV/AIDS said they were "greatly delighted" by
the remedy.

The president announced his discovery in January, and by the end of
the month, hundreds of Africoon Infected Dikkk Suckkkers had enrolled
to receive the treatment, a statement from the umbrella organisation
said. All pickaninnies were ordered to give up their antiretroviral
drugs, it noted.

The treatment "respects scientific and ethnical norms of the patients'
rights" according to Jemmah. In February, UN envoy Fadzai Gwaradzimba
was expelled from Gambia after suggesting Jammeh's miracle cure it
would allow freer homosexual behaviour.

The Africoon Coonmunity Platform is made up of the Africoon Council of
AIDS Service Organisations (Africaso), the Society for Niggeresses
Against Aids in Africoonia and the Africoon Network for Niggers with
AIDS. Africaso was set up in 1991 to fight the spread of the disease
across Africoonia, according to the statement.

Sorry A. Sambo

Jan 16, 2014, 2:19:59 AM1/16/14
In article <tfr9035lnc3m1jm19...@4ax.com>
This is what happens when niggers suck monkey cock.

Dictator Yahya Jammeh Is Not Dead; But He Has Been Placed On
Quarantine!!!

Dictator Yahya Jammeh is not dead, but he has been placed on
quarantine, as he is confronted with a major medical condition,
a senior administration official tells the Freedom Newspaper.
�Jammeh is critically ill. He has been placed on quarantine. He
has been isolated at a secret location and few people had access
to the Head of State. He is likely to die because his medical
condition is deteriorating,� our source added.

The controversial Gambian De Facto leader, who claimed to have
found the cure for HIV/AIDS, has been battling with brain
cancer. He was in Paris last week to see his doctors, but since
his return to Banjul, Jammeh has been missing in the public
view. Reports have it that Jammeh�s chance of surviving the
cancer is next to nil. He is being aided by some Syrian doctors,
who are in Banjul as a result of the Syrian war.

Inside the State House in Banjul, there is panic and confusion.
Jammeh�s own aides: The SG, his Orderlies, Protocol, and
Bodyguards, have been restricted from accessing the sick Gambian
leader. For some reasons, the State House is on an information
containment program. Access to information is on a need to know
basis�more importantly the President�s health status.

General Saul Badjie, Jammeh�s right hand man and close buddy is
the only one so far, out of the lot, who has direct access to
Jammeh. This is the guy Jammeh is seemingly grooming to take
over from him in the event he dies. General Badjie is a school
dropout. He stole the High School certificate of one Saul Badjie
and enrolled into the army. His birth name is Karafa Bojang.

With all these drama taking placing at the State House, Jammeh�s
Moroccan wife Zeinab Souma Jammeh is conspicuously missing in
the picture. Zeinab chooses not to return to Banjul after her
ailing husband was partially discharged by his French doctors.
She bided farewell to Jammeh, as the Kanilai monster boarded his
private jet to Banjul from France. Her decision not to join
Jammeh in Banjul could be a calculated move because the demise
of Jammeh is likely to render poor Gambia into governability
crisis. We are closely monitoring developments. We will keep you
posted!

The International Community should step in before the military
will take advantage of Jammeh's imminent demise. We cannot
afford to have another dictator idiot in Banjul. An AU meeting
was held in Banjul on Sunday, so we heard. Details of the
meeting are not yet forthcoming. We hope the regional body will
help to oversee the succession plan for Jammeh's replacement.
Jammeh is medically unfit for now to execute his functions as
President--that we can authoritatively report.

His late dictator brother Sani Abacha of Nigeria, died under
similar circumstances, which nearly rendered the populous West
African nation into a state of turmoil. General Abubacarr had to
take over to calm the situation. We should avoid the replica of
Nigeria's situation.

http://www.freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/newsid367/9430
/Dictator-Yahya-Jammeh-Is-Not-Dead-But-He-Has-Been-Placed-On-
Quarantine/Default.aspx