Bootlip robs CCW class, is shot by everyone

1 view

Skeeter

May 10, 2022, 2:48:59 PM5/10/22
https://rumble.com/v13bg4w-man-tries-to-rob-concealed-carry-class-is-shot-by-everyone.html

They just keep getting dumber, I can't wait to see what excuses the protesters
will have for this TNB. The officers at the scene should have summoned waste management.

--
Say hi to me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

Me and mine chillin' in the trailer after a doob
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35

Women Ain't Cops

May 12, 2022, 4:40:03 PM5/12/22
In article <MPG.3ce47d9f8...@news.newsgroupdirect.com>
Skeeter <t.e...@lamplighter.net> wrote:

> https://rumble.com/v13bg4w-man-tries-to-rob-concealed-carry-class-is-shot-by-everyone.html
>
> They just keep getting dumber, I can't wait to see what excuses the protesters
> will have for this TNB. The officers at the scene should have summoned waste management.

The boon thoroughly demonstrated why women have no business
whatsoever in law enforcment.

He knocked her ass off and down like a gnat, then stuck her with
a screwdriver.

Good work LVMPD! Except for the incompetent woman personnel
misassignment.