Can't make this shit up, batshit sowboon cracks buck's haid with ball then rolls a strike !

1 view

KWILLS

Jan 17, 2023, 10:29:47 AM1/17/23
Anything and everything is a weapon to a raging sow...

Leroy paid the price for gettin' in its way !!

https://vidmax.com/video/217066-chick-skulls-her-boyfriend-with-a-bowling-ball-then-bowls-a-strike

Spooks are like angry toddlers. No inhibitions, no self-control and they'll use
whatever is at hand to clobber each other. The sheboons prove over and over again
that bootlip sows are the most vicious, dangerous creatures on the planet.

I guess the buck's hard, thick skull came in handy.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.