Only 2 Negroes on Tustin CA PD Most Wanted

1 view

M.McGill

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
http://www.tustinpd.org/home1.html

Only 2 Negroes out of 15 on Tustin Police Most Wanted

Tustin Police Special Bulletins

Byker

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00

Roy Bean <Roy...@elrancho.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:38:43 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:
>
> >http://www.tustinpd.org/home1.html
> >
> >Only 2 Negroes out of 15 on Tustin Police Most Wanted

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Tustin is just a little town in Orange County that is
populated nearly entirely by Hispanics and White retirees. I know, because
I was there last fall and I can't recall seeing even one black anywhere in
town. That speaks VOLUMES about Typical Nigger Behavior. Here you have a
small town that is probably less than 1% Americoon, yet niggaz make up 13.3%
of the TPD's Most Wanted!

ROTFLMWAO!

Magilla ought to just stick to afrocentric bullshit sites......

Roy Bean

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:38:43 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

>http://www.tustinpd.org/home1.html
>
>Only 2 Negroes out of 15 on Tustin Police Most Wanted
>

>Tustin Police Special Bulletins

And the rest of the state of California statistics are here

http://www.MostWanted.org/CA/

Roy

l...@de.fecal.critters.com

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:48:09 -0000, "Byker" <by...@do-rag.net> wrote:

>Roy Bean <Roy...@elrancho.com> wrote in message

>> On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:38:43 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.tustinpd.org/home1.html
>> >
>> >Only 2 Negroes out of 15 on Tustin Police Most Wanted
>

>BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Tustin is just a little town in Orange County that is
>populated nearly entirely by Hispanics and White retirees. I know, because
>I was there last fall and I can't recall seeing even one black anywhere in
>town. That speaks VOLUMES about Typical Nigger Behavior. Here you have a
>small town that is probably less than 1% Americoon, yet niggaz make up 13.3%
>of the TPD's Most Wanted!
>
>ROTFLMWAO!
>
>Magilla ought to just stick to afrocentric bullshit sites......

Yes, McCoy <lol> is no doubt quite selective in this pursuit.

One can only imagine why. ;>

Too bad WDC morgue video is not on the WWW!

[LOL]

Kaiju

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
l...@de.fecal.critters.com wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:48:09 -0000, "Byker" <by...@do-rag.net> wrote:
>

> >Roy Bean <Roy...@elrancho.com> wrote in message

> > Here you have a

> >small town that is probably less than 1% Americoon, yet niggaz make up 13.3%
> >of the TPD's Most Wanted!

Valid assumption only if the criminals actually reside in Tustin. Two among
15 doesn't tell the story. "Towns" in SoCal are highly fluid due to easy
freeway access. That is probably quite different from the backwoods from
whence you hail. The fact still remains whites constitute the majority of the
criminal threat in Tustin, not to mention McGill's (as well as others') point
remains valid. You racists should look out for your own. But you knew that.
You are most likely among that <ahem> element.

Why don't you just give up this pursuit while you're already behind?

Kaiju <what tiresome maroons these nazis are...>

M.McCoy

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:48:09 -0000, "Byker" <by...@do-rag.net> wrote:
>

> >Roy Bean <Roy...@elrancho.com> wrote in message

> >BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Tustin is just a little town in Orange County that is
> >populated nearly entirely by Hispanics and White retirees. I know, because
> >I was there last fall and I can't recall seeing even one black anywhere in

> >town. That speaks VOLUMES about Typical Nigger Behavior. Here you have a

> >small town that is probably less than 1% Americoon, yet niggaz make up 13.3%
> >of the TPD's Most Wanted!
> >

> >ROTFLMWAO!
> >
> >Magilla ought to just stick to afrocentric bullshit sites......
>
> Yes, McCoy <lol> is no doubt quite selective in this pursuit.
>
> One can only imagine why. ;>
>
> Too bad WDC morgue video is not on the WWW!
>
> [LOL]

Just as you are selective in your information about Black people, not
mentioning what the majority do, or what the best do. One can only imagine
why. ; )