Philly looting

K Wills

Sep 28, 2023, 8:50:04 AM9/28/23
The urban apes out looking for their reparations.

https://youtu.be/bJWnBGg7xiQ

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Joel

Sep 28, 2023, 3:42:40 PM9/28/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>The urban apes out looking for their reparations.
>
>https://youtu.be/bJWnBGg7xiQ

Now you know how the indigenous people, in North America, felt, when
our ancestors "looted" their land.

--
Joel Crump

K Wills

Sep 29, 2023, 7:32:04 AM9/29/23
In article <tnlbhi50jjkmj4rnd...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
Oh look, another fucked up opinion from a gender confused cock sucker.
Message has been deleted

Skeeter

Sep 29, 2023, 1:35:37 PM9/29/23
In article <p31ehi1gv250c5s5o...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> Now you know how the indigenous people, in North America, felt, when
> >> our ancestors "looted" their land.
> >>
> >Oh look, another fucked up opinion from a gender confused cock sucker.
>

> Oh look, another dodge from the weakling, white racist fuckwad, you.

How many immigrants have you housed?

Joel

Sep 29, 2023, 1:55:47 PM9/29/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> Oh look, another dodge from the weakling, white racist fuckwad, you.
>
>How many immigrants have you housed?

I never had the means to do that, but when I lived with my mom, there
was an undocumented man from church, who did a lot of improvement work
on the house we moved into, and she paid him well, and one night when
I gave him a ride, he asked me to just leave him at the Metro station,
which would've meant a horrendous commute home for him, when he'd been
working hard all day, and had a family to get home to. I did not even
think about accepting his offer, because he was just trying to be
considerate, when I'd been sitting on my ass all day watching TV,
while he was working.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Sep 29, 2023, 3:12:19 PM9/29/23
In article <bn3ehihohpnnone3d...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
So what? He got paid didn't he?

Joel

Sep 29, 2023, 3:16:56 PM9/29/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> >How many immigrants have you housed?
>>
>> I never had the means to do that, but when I lived with my mom, there
>> was an undocumented man from church, who did a lot of improvement work
>> on the house we moved into, and she paid him well, and one night when
>> I gave him a ride, he asked me to just leave him at the Metro station,
>> which would've meant a horrendous commute home for him, when he'd been
>> working hard all day, and had a family to get home to. I did not even
>> think about accepting his offer, because he was just trying to be
>> considerate, when I'd been sitting on my ass all day watching TV,
>> while he was working.
>
>So what? He got paid didn't he?

Yeah, he got paid, but sometimes it's not just about money. He had a
wife and kids to get home to. Giving him a ride, all the way there,
made a difference.

--
Joel Crump
Message has been deleted

K Wills

Sep 29, 2023, 4:38:00 PM9/29/23
How many times did you beg him to butt hump you, pillow biter,
and right in front of your mammy?

K Wills

Sep 29, 2023, 4:39:40 PM9/29/23
In article <bh8ehilo6hbumms1l...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...
Yeah, he got paid. The yard apes you worship simply smash and grab,
you liberal shitstain.
Message has been deleted

Skeeter

Sep 29, 2023, 4:59:05 PM9/29/23
Good for you. But what does that have to do with immigrants?

Joel

Sep 29, 2023, 5:15:16 PM9/29/23
It's an example of treating an undocumented person with dignity,
instead of harassment, threats and theft.

--
Joel Crump

Joel

Sep 29, 2023, 5:16:51 PM9/29/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>The yard apes you worship simply smash and grab,
>you liberal shitstain.

And you have no problem blaming them, while your ancestors enslaved
their ancestors. Nothing's ever your responsibility.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Sep 29, 2023, 5:24:18 PM9/29/23
In article <nhfehipail208fbnn...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
Who does that? What do you think about them trashing a nice hotel
because they didn't like the food? You support that?

Skeeter

Sep 29, 2023, 5:24:49 PM9/29/23
In article <akfehidfjlegful9c...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
I wasn't alive then so no blame on me.

Start shooting

Sep 30, 2023, 6:16:07 AM9/30/23
On 29 Sep 2023, Joel <joel...@gmail.com> posted some
Undocumented is a liberal dodge to avoid admitting that after murdering
native Americans, and stealing their land, they are handing it over to
illegal alien South Americans, Africans, Russians, Chinese, anybody who
wants to break federal immigration law.

K Wills

Sep 30, 2023, 7:00:26 AM9/30/23
The devolution of blacks is picking up speed, with each incredibly fucked up generation. Fatter,
blacker, uglier, and dumber than ever, these welfare-bredcongoloids are turning into livestock, at best,
with a high percentage of feral predators like "Meatball".

https://youtu.be/OJGlAS96C9Q

The libturds have selectively bred the human traits out of the "African diaspora", and created
a truly inferior class of archaic hominid, as primitive as any sub-Saharan African retard.

God help us all, with these animals running loose.

K Wills

Oct 1, 2023, 10:42:19 AM10/1/23
In article <MPG.3f810014...@news.usenetexpress.com>, k...@yohoo.net says...
Joel Rump errr Crump will be upset to know that the iphones and ipads the bootlips
looted got bricked by apple.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1707226332718145934 <--- ROFL!

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 11:24:24 AM10/1/23
K Wills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:
>In article <MPG.3f810014...@news.usenetexpress.com>, k...@yohoo.net says...
>>
>> The yard apes you worship simply smash and grab,
>> you liberal shitstain.
>>
>Joel Rump errr Crump will be upset to know that the iphones and ipads the bootlips
>looted got bricked by apple.
>
>https://twitter.com/i/status/1707226332718145934 <--- ROFL!

It sure is sad that this is your life, dude. You can't possibly be
young enough, being on Usenet, for your behavior to in any sense be
excusable. You're just a piece of shit.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 1:03:25 PM10/1/23
In article <sj3jhipsppbeimsnh...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
I don't care what color they are. You rob and loot, you get shot.

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 1:05:35 PM10/1/23
White Americans have *ZERO* room to talk about that. Stolen land is
the ultimate "looting" possible, in this world.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 1:06:54 PM10/1/23
In article <el9jhipo6s7jci2pf...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
I wasn't there so don't blame me.

KlausSchadenfreude

Oct 1, 2023, 1:26:16 PM10/1/23
No land was stolen, you stupid fuck.

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 1:30:58 PM10/1/23
KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>White Americans have *ZERO* room to talk about that. Stolen land is
>>the ultimate "looting" possible, in this world.
>
>No land was stolen, you stupid fuck.

Burn in hell, cracker-ass liar.

--
Joel Crump

Michael A Terrell

Oct 1, 2023, 1:35:18 PM10/1/23
On 10/1/2023 10:03 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
Not by you. You cower in your basement.

Michael A Terrell

Oct 1, 2023, 1:36:21 PM10/1/23
On 10/1/2023 10:06 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <el9jhipo6s7jci2pf...@4ax.com>,
> joel...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>> joel...@gmail.com says...

>>> I don't care what color they are. You rob and loot, you get shot.
>>

>> White Americans have *ZERO* room to talk about that. Stolen land is
>> the ultimate "looting" possible, in this world.
>

> I wasn't there so don't blame me.

Your ancestors did it, and you are going to pay reparations.

Mr. B1ack

Oct 1, 2023, 1:37:31 PM10/1/23
On 10/1/2023 10:30 AM, Joel wrote:
> KKKlaun SchittenPantzen, impotent and harmless Nazi fake Jew and cocksucking dwarf, lied:

>>> White Americans have *ZERO* room to talk about that. Stolen land is
>>> the ultimate "looting" possible, in this world.
>>
>> No land was stolen,

Land and lives were stolen, you racist cocksucking fake Jew.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2023, 1:50:19 PM10/1/23
On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:36:19 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

======================================
Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza
Pathetic vandalism of follow ups in an impotent attempt
to stop being bitch-slapped into next week
repaired and restored.
======================================

>>> White Americans have *ZERO* room to talk about that. Stolen land is
>>> the ultimate "looting" possible, in this world.
>>

>> I wasn't there so don't blame me.
>
>Your ancestors did it, and you are going to pay reparations.

No they didn't, and no, they won't, "Cunt Flaps."

LOL

KlausSchadenfreude

Oct 1, 2023, 1:52:08 PM10/1/23
On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:37:29 -0700, Rudy "Cunt Flaps" Canoza typed:

>On 10/1/2023 10:30 AM, Joel wrote:
>> Klaus, Rudy's superior in every way, typed:

>>> No land was stolen,
>
>Land and lives were stolen, you racist cocksucking fake Jew.

No they weren't, 'Cunt Flaps" you ignorant dwarf.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 1, 2023, 1:53:32 PM10/1/23
[Default] Joel <joel...@gmail.com> typed:
ROFLMAO

Eat shit, you stupid, ignorant fucktard.

No land was stolen

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 2:10:20 PM10/1/23
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>No land was stolen, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>Burn in hell, cracker-ass liar.
>
>ROFLMAO
>
>Eat shit, you stupid, ignorant fucktard.
>
>No land was stolen

So, going to war, with its inhabitants, to drive them out, isn't
theft? How convenient, cracker-ass white devil lying fuckface. Drop
dead.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 2:46:10 PM10/1/23
In article <p5bjhiled3fludlrd...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
No land was stolen you racist.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 2:47:01 PM10/1/23
In article <cedjhi16ojs88qg3a...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
Why are you racist?

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 2:54:26 PM10/1/23
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> So, going to war, with its inhabitants, to drive them out, isn't
>> theft? How convenient, cracker-ass white devil lying fuckface. Drop
>> dead.
>
>Why are you racist?

White people, and some Jews, have made my life a trial by fire. I'm
just enjoying this stage, where I've defeated their unconquerable
might, and I can just coast into Black Power, in these last moments of
the game. Matt Gaetz can suck on it.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 4:26:16 PM10/1/23
In article <c0gjhi1j74ut72v10...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
So that's why you're racist?

Joel

Oct 1, 2023, 5:15:00 PM10/1/23

>> >Why are you racist?
>>
>> White people, and some Jews, have made my life a trial by fire. I'm
>> just enjoying this stage, where I've defeated their unconquerable
>> might, and I can just coast into Black Power, in these last moments of
>> the game. Matt Gaetz can suck on it.
>
>So that's why you're racist?

It's not an easy position, to be a white guy, responsible for
elevating black power, with white people trying to circumvent that,
every step of the way.

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2023, 5:33:14 PM10/1/23
In article <f8ojhitemp3m12pq9...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
That's a crazy reason to be racist. Maybe you're just confused.

Governor Swill

Oct 1, 2023, 7:33:39 PM10/1/23
And Russia isn't stealing land in Ukraine. LOL!

Swill
--
Republicans are white racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights,
no longer reject slavery, love violence, hate love, fake christians,

Dead Nazi Series II: No, no, no, Antifa - <https://tinyurl.com/5bphwcnj>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

KWills

Oct 2, 2023, 3:43:55 AM10/2/23
On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 11:06:49 -0600, Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me>
Some people simply cannot accept this.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.