Music

M.McGill

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
In article <389D02...@pacbell.net>, Pin...@pacbell.net wrote:

> Dick the Spic- wrote:
> >
> > Here is an interesting fact.
> > White Americans have invented only two types of indiginous music.
> > One is Bluegrass( which is realy Scotch-Irish folk music,but I'll give
> > you poor saps that one),

To that I would add:

http://www.iversonsoftware.com/anthropology/african_americans.htm

AFRICAN AMERICAN ARTS
Music
The banjo, now associated primarily with the bluegrass music popular among
white Southerners, was originally an instrument used in African religious
ceremonies. Southern slaves adapted the instrument to suit secular
(nonreligious) musical styles in the 18th and 19th centuries.

> > and (UGH!), country music.
> > Blacks have invented....
> > Gospel
> > Ragtime

And American Pop.

> > Dixieland
> > Cakewalk
> > Blues
> > Jazz
> > Swing
> > Rhythm and Blues
> > Bee-Bop
> > Rock and Roll
> > Fusion
> > Jazz Rock
> > Heavy Metal
> > Hip Hop

And House, Hip-House, & Freestyle. Also Funk, & Disco.

> > Rap and a myriad of variations and permutations of all of the above.
> > Boy, you guys are BONEHEADS!!!!
> >
> > Dick the Spic
> >
> > Ps. In this hemisphere they also have invented..
> > Salsa
> > Tropical
> > Samba
> > Perez Prado type of music the name of which escapes me.
> > Afro-Cuban

And Reggae and Calypso.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 06:42:25 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

>In article <389D02...@pacbell.net>, Pin...@pacbell.net wrote:
>
>> Dick the Spic- wrote:
>> >
>> > Here is an interesting fact.
>> > White Americans have invented only two types of indiginous
>> > music. One is Bluegrass( which is realy Scotch-Irish folk
>> > music,but I'll give you poor saps that one),
>
>To that I would add:

We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get
off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is? Tell
you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great ideas and
the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas to the tune
of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mexdude

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
> >To that I would add:
>
> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get

Why do you attack the people with which you share the same
socio-economic rung? I mean, you people havent been able to stop
marrying your sisters, using crystal meth, or having sex with your
livestock...or move out of your trailer-parks.

> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is? Tell
> you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great ideas and
> the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas to the tune
> of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?

That Blacks were exploited to the tune of millions is a well known fact.
But now with better legal representation, many of these guys are getting
paid millions in back-royalties. Sometimes its better to fix whats
broke.

Dick the spic-

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:08:10 -0800, Mexdude <auto...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>> >To that I would add:
>>
>> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get
>
>Why do you attack the people with which you share the same
>socio-economic rung?

One, I don't share a "society" with muds, left-wing whites allow
you to exist in OUR society. Economics? <hahahaha> Begging for
change at the bus station really doesn't put you on any economic
rung.

>I mean, you people havent been able to stop marrying your sisters,
>using crystal meth, or having sex with your livestock...or move out
>of your trailer-parks.

Has there ever been a mud in this group intelligent enough to post
something besides "sister fucking trailer trash?"

>> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is?
>> Tell you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great
>> ideas and the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas
>> to the tune of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?
>
>That Blacks were exploited to the tune of millions is a well known
>fact.

Cry me a river, shit-skin. If you and the other muds would do something
with yourselves instead of pumping out niglets and collecting welfare
maybe it wouldn't happen so often.

>But now with better legal representation, many of these guys are
>getting paid millions in back-royalties. Sometimes its better to fix
>whats broke.

Who, mud? Even if that were the case it would still the Jews using you
idiots.

Muds are too simple to collect anything. Hell, most of you fools can
be bought off with a fifty rock, or a real sweet slab of ribs.

Johnny Yen

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:46:56 GMT, mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>>> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get
>>
>>Why do you attack the people with which you share the same
>>socio-economic rung?
>
>One, I don't share a "society" with muds,

If you;'re American you do, and if you're American there is a very
good chance that you are not a pure white. As Caetano Veloso
said, " All America is mestiza, including the USA which is in denial.
"

left-wing whites allow
>you to exist in OUR society. Economics? <hahahaha> Begging for
>change at the bus station really doesn't put you on any economic
>rung.

Most of the homeless that I see on the street are white.

>>I mean, you people havent been able to stop marrying your sisters,
>>using crystal meth, or having sex with your livestock...or move out
>>of your trailer-parks.
>
>Has there ever been a mud in this group intelligent enough to post
>something besides "sister fucking trailer trash?"

Whats true is true.

>>> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is?
>>> Tell you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great
>>> ideas and the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas
>>> to the tune of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?
>>
>>That Blacks were exploited to the tune of millions is a well known
>>fact.
>
>Cry me a river, shit-skin. If you and the other muds would do something
>with yourselves instead of pumping out niglets and collecting welfare
>maybe it wouldn't happen so often.

Its an American thing...

>>But now with better legal representation, many of these guys are
>>getting paid millions in back-royalties. Sometimes its better to fix
>>whats broke.
>
>Who, mud? Even if that were the case it would still the Jews using you
>idiots.
>
>Muds are too simple to collect anything. Hell, most of you fools can
>be bought off with a fifty rock, or a real sweet slab of ribs.

All Americans are muds. Accept the truth.
Take pride in your mudness.
On the scale of whiteness, any white American is less white than any
European. Admit you're a mud and be proud of the fact !

Dick the Spic-

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get

> >Why do you attack the people with which you share the same
> >socio-economic rung?
>

> One, I don't share a "society" with muds, left-wing whites allow
You share the same poverty stricken existance with poor Blacks and
recent third world immigrants.

> you to exist in OUR society. Economics? <hahahaha> Begging for
> change at the bus station really doesn't put you on any economic

Last time I checked, most of the panhandlers were white.

> rung.

> >I mean, you people havent been able to stop marrying your sisters,
> >using crystal meth, or having sex with your livestock...or move out
> >of your trailer-parks.
>
> Has there ever been a mud in this group intelligent enough to post
> something besides "sister fucking trailer trash?"

Truth hurts?

> >> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is?
> >> Tell you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great
> >> ideas and the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas
> >> to the tune of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?
> >
> >That Blacks were exploited to the tune of millions is a well known
> >fact.
>
> Cry me a river, shit-skin. If you and the other muds would do something

Your the only one crying here, I was only making a point of how the old
blues guys fortunes have changed.

> with yourselves instead of pumping out niglets and collecting welfare
> maybe it wouldn't happen so often.

I would say that the birth rate of recent immigrants and poor blacks is
high, but no higher than redneck hayseeds like yourself. And it pales in
comparison to the white immigrant birth rate from the 1850-1890s.

> >But now with better legal representation, many of these guys are
> >getting paid millions in back-royalties. Sometimes its better to fix
> >whats broke.
>
> Who, mud? Even if that were the case it would still the Jews using you
> idiots.

At least the Jews pay.

> Muds are too simple to collect anything. Hell, most of you fools can
> be bought off with a fifty rock, or a real sweet slab of ribs.

Now now...this is no place to talk about what your mother made for her
last porn flick.
I think its time for your milk and cookies.
Dick the Spic-

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:47:44 GMT, beat...@loop.kom (Johnny Yen) wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:46:56 GMT, mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>>>Why do you attack the people with which you share the same
>>>socio-economic rung?
>>
>>One, I don't share a "society" with muds,
>

>If you;'re American you do,

As I said (and you snipped) I contribute to a white mans society
and economy that allows you and other muds to exist through
handouts.

>and if you're American there is a very good chance that you are not
>a pure white.

More wishful mud thinking.

>> left-wing whites allow you to exist in OUR society. Economics?

>><hahahaha> Begging for change at the bus station really doesn't

>>put you on any economic rung.

>Most of the homeless that I see on the street are white.

In Iowa maybe. Hell, the streets of any decent sized city in the
US is littered with homeless begging muds. All things being
equal every eight of ten you see should be white but you know
as well as I do that isn't the case.

>>>But now with better legal representation, many of these guys are
>>>getting paid millions in back-royalties. Sometimes its better to fix
>>>whats broke.
>>
>>Who, mud? Even if that were the case it would still the Jews using
>>you idiots.
>>

>>Muds are too simple to collect anything. Hell, most of you fools can
>>be bought off with a fifty rock, or a real sweet slab of ribs.
>

>Take pride in your mudness.

Spoken like a typically "proud to be a leech" nigger loving piece
of shit.

>On the scale of whiteness, any white American is less white than any
>European.

You're an idiot. We aren't discussing nationalities. Just about anyone
can be an American. Shit, the left wing fascists in the US have opened
the damn borders to any criminally insane mud that wishes to come here
to loot and kill

>Admit you're a mud and be proud of the fact !

I admit you have the intellect of an orange.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:39:49 -0800, Dick the Spic-
<poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>hayseed...
>Dick the Spic-

As per fucking usual. Get a new schtick, mud-boy.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:41:29 -0800, Dick the Spic-
<poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>trailer park...
>Dick the Spic-

Again. Little Dicky is just the latest in a long line of pathetic muds
posting "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker" to afn believing they
are the first to ever deliver that clever line.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:52:32 -0800, Dick the Spic-
<poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:08:10 -0800, Mexdude <auto...@pacbell.net>
>> wrote:

[..]

>> you to exist in OUR society. Economics? <hahahaha> Begging for
>> change at the bus station really doesn't put you on any economic
>

>Last time I checked, most of the panhandlers were white.

Sure they were, Dicky. Do you ever back up any of your fantasies with
cites, URL's, anything at all?

>> rung.
>>
>> >I mean, you people havent been able to stop marrying your sisters,
>> >using crystal meth, or having sex with your livestock...or move out
>> >of your trailer-parks.
>>
>> Has there ever been a mud in this group intelligent enough to post
>> something besides "sister fucking trailer trash?"
>
>Truth hurts?

What's the point in you simply cutting and pasting the same tired
lame over and over? Read one of your posts and you've read
them all.

>> >That Blacks were exploited to the tune of millions is a well known
>> >fact.
>>
>> Cry me a river, shit-skin. If you and the other muds would do
>> something
>
>Your the only one crying here,

Seems this mud has morphed into a parrot.

[..]

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:03:13 -0800, Dick the Spic-
<poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>And if I'm such an idiot, then why have beat up every...

Thanks for clearing that up, idiot.

You haven't been here for "two years" unless you have morphed
from another handle.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Notice how our little man myers keeps hopping back and forth from one NG
to another to avoid getting his ass kicked by me and my responses?
Flee flee little one. Run back to them thar hills!
Dick the Spic-

Dick Da Spic

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Get a new trailer, wench!
Dick the Spic-

mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:39:49 -0800, Dick the Spic-
> <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >hayseed...
> >Dick the Spic-
>
> As per fucking usual. Get a new schtick, mud-boy.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
What is worse, delivering the line, or actually LIVING the life.
Dont get all worked up hayseed...its the life you have chosen.
Dick the spic-

mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:41:29 -0800, Dick the Spic-
> <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >trailer park...
> >Dick the Spic-
>
> Again. Little Dicky is just the latest in a long line of pathetic muds
> posting "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker" to afn believing they
> are the first to ever deliver that clever line.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:52:32 -0800, Dick the Spic-
> <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >>
> >> On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:08:10 -0800, Mexdude <auto...@pacbell.net>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> [..]
>
> >> you to exist in OUR society. Economics? <hahahaha> Begging for
> >> change at the bus station really doesn't put you on any economic
> >
> >Last time I checked, most of the panhandlers were white.
> >

> Sure they were, Dicky. Do you ever back up any of your fantasies with
> cites, URL's, anything at all?

Do you live in a fucking barn? Dont you have access to newspapers, TV,
libraries, cities, towns, dont you know how to use a search engine?
Do you really live that far up in them thar hills?
Or is it just an act?????

> >> rung.

> >> Has there ever been a mud in this group intelligent enough to post
> >> something besides "sister fucking trailer trash?"
> >
> >Truth hurts?
>
> What's the point in you simply cutting and pasting the same tired
> lame over and over? Read one of your posts and you've read
> them all.

So. Many of the half-wit racists that I have beat up on get obsessed
with me. Youre nothing special. You will probably follow me around, for
a while,like they all do, I'll keep on kicking your ass, like I always
do, until one day it dawns on you, "Hey, this guy is making a fool out
of me and everybody is watching, I'd better just mosey quietly along".
Look,its your time. And my foot sure aint getting tired.

> >> Cry me a river, shit-skin. If you and the other muds would do
> >> something
> >
> >Your the only one crying here,
>
> Seems this mud has morphed into a parrot.

Semms this hayseed has resorted to snipping reposts to avoid being
completelty humiliated.

Dick the Spic-

Great Celtic Satan

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
You moved into the one that he used to own.

My record: 3-0
Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net> wrote in message

> Get a new trailer, wench!
> Dick the Spic-
>

> mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:39:49 -0800, Dick the Spic-
> > <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > >hayseed...
> > >Dick the Spic-
> >
> > As per fucking usual. Get a new schtick, mud-boy.

Great Celtic Satan

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
The same way that you fled from Mexico?

http://cruzin.to/kkk
My record: 4-0

> Notice how our little man myers keeps hopping back and forth from one NG
> to another to avoid getting his ass kicked by me and my responses?
> Flee flee little one. Run back to them thar hills!

> Dick the Spic-
>

> mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:03:13 -0800, Dick the Spic-
> > <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > >And if I'm such an idiot, then why have beat up every...
> >
> > Thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
> >
> > You haven't been here for "two years" unless you have morphed
> > from another handle.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:32:42 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>Notice how our little man myers keeps hopping back and forth from one
>NG to another to avoid getting his ass kicked by me and my responses?
>Flee flee little one. Run back to them thar hills!
>Dick the Spic-

Along with all your other failings you're a newbie who can't read a
usenet header. I'm not surprised.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:52:09 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>Get a new trailer, wench!
>Dick the Spic-

Incredible.

>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:39:49 -0800, Dick the Spic-
>> <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>> >hayseed...
>> >Dick the Spic-
>>
>> As per fucking usual. Get a new schtick, mud-boy.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:53:39 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>What is worse, delivering the line, or actually LIVING the life.

That from a wetback who spent his early years living in a plywood
shack 'down Tijuana way'.

>Dont get all worked up hayseed...

Ahh..."hayseed," never saw that coming.

>its the life you have chosen.
>Dick the spic-

You're a boring little beaner.

>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:41:29 -0800, Dick the Spic-
>> <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>
>> >trailer park...
>> >Dick the Spic-
>>
>> Again. Little Dicky is just the latest in a long line of pathetic
>> muds posting "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker" to afn believing
>> they are the first to ever deliver that clever line.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:02:56 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
>>Dick the Spic- <poin...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> >>
>> [..]

>> >Last time I checked, most of the panhandlers were white.
>> >

>> Sure they were, Dicky. Do you ever back up any of your fantasies with
>> cites, URL's, anything at all?
>
>Do you live in a fucking barn?

Seems you've moved on from simply repeating yourself (i.e.
"trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker) and IKYABWAI's to non-seqiturs.
Well, I guess anything is an improvement.

>Dont you have access to newspapers, TV, libraries, cities, towns, dont
>you know how to use a search engine? Do you really live that far up in
>them thar hills?

"Thar hills," <snicker> you're an entertaining little mud. Dicky, you
really need to work on your comprehension skills. I've been trying to
inform your uneducated beaner ass that Whites make up 80% of the US
population so it isn't surprising that there are more homeless whites
than muds. There should be eight whites for every mud. That isn't the
case though, is it, Dicky? You need to have some white person help you
look up "disproportionate."

>Or is it just an act?????

No, I honestly believe that you and other muds are an utterly useless
waste of carbon. It's amusing that with all the evidence against you
you still come here to deny you are indeed "more trouble than you're
worth."

Loki Farbautisson

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
In article <87roe3$aj4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
mye...@my-deja.com whineboasted:

> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get
> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is? Tell
> you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great ideas and
> the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas to the tune
> of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?

An interesting boast considering the usual whine that you
nazimorons have invented absolutely everything and everyone else
(especially those sneaky Jews!) exploits it all. Looks like there's
a simple nazimoron rule to follow when arguing with humans:

"If you accidentally run into a real life fact, reverse spin."

--
Warning! Life Ahead:
http://cnn.com/1999/US/12/17/diverse.town/index.html

Dick Da Spic

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
..Or taking two days of ruminating to answer one of my posts.
What a typical ignorant hayseed wiggler.
Dick the spic-

mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:32:42 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Notice how our little man myers keeps hopping back and forth from one
> >NG to another to avoid getting his ass kicked by me and my responses?
> >Flee flee little one. Run back to them thar hills!
> >Dick the Spic-
> >

> Along with all your other failings you're a newbie who can't read a
> usenet header. I'm not surprised.
>

> >mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >> Thanks for clearing that up, idiot.
> >>
> >> You haven't been here for "two years" unless you have morphed
> >> from another handle.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Even if i had....it only goes to show the enormous gulf in our
intelligence and capabilities.
I now live in one of the most desirable communities in the nation, and
you, whose ancestors have been in this country for 300 years, still
finds himself in the dismal surroundings of a trailer park.
Pretty sad.
Dick the spic-

mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:53:39 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> wrote:
>
> >What is worse, delivering the line, or actually LIVING the life.
>
> That from a wetback who spent his early years living in a plywood
> shack 'down Tijuana way'.
>
> >Dont get all worked up hayseed...
>
> Ahh..."hayseed," never saw that coming.
>
> >its the life you have chosen.
> >Dick the spic-
>
> You're a boring little beaner.
>

> >mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >> Again. Little Dicky is just the latest in a long line of pathetic
> >> muds posting "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker" to afn believing
> >> they are the first to ever deliver that clever line.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Kicking your ass might seem incredible to you...but its really easy,
considering your IQ is somewhere around that of the lesser apes.
Now..THATS incredible.
Dick the spic-

mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:52:09 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Get a new trailer, wench!
> >Dick the Spic-
>
> Incredible.
>

> >mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >> As per fucking usual. Get a new schtick, mud-boy.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
> >Do you live in a fucking barn?
>
> Seems you've moved on from simply repeating yourself (i.e.
> "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker) and IKYABWAI's to non-seqiturs.
> Well, I guess anything is an improvement.
>
> >Dont you have access to newspapers, TV, libraries, cities, towns, dont
> >you know how to use a search engine? Do you really live that far up in
> >them thar hills?
>
> "Thar hills," <snicker> you're an entertaining little mud. Dicky, you
> really need to work on your comprehension skills. I've been trying to
> inform your uneducated beaner ass that Whites make up 80% of the US
> population so it isn't surprising that there are more homeless whites

But not every white person is of the group that would make up the
homeless class. That would be the group you are from, what normal white
society( I didnt make up the decriptive nonmenclature for your
sub-group, they had already been conjured up by white classess firther
up the ladder) has deemed the ,trailer trash, and that only makes up
about 22-25 million of the population, something equal to the African or
Latino population of the U.S.

> than muds. There should be eight whites for every mud. That isn't the
> case though, is it, Dicky? You need to have some white person help you
> look up "disproportionate."
>
> >Or is it just an act?????
>
> No, I honestly believe that you and other muds are an utterly useless
> waste of carbon. It's amusing that with all the evidence against you

Funny, thats exaclty what the upper and ruling class are saying about
you people. Except that when they look at the ledger, they can see in
black and white the telling numbers. That the trailer trash class has an
almost non-existant middle class, while the black and latino middle
class makes up about 35% of their whole. That the blacks and latinos put
almost ten times more into the system than the trailer trash do. That
the African and Latinos are an economicaly more vibrant and upwardly
mobile than their dim-witted white trash class mates.
According to HUD, 39% of all African-Americans, and 57% of all
Mexican-American families own their own homes, while only 12% of white
trash does.
I think its pretty much eveident who is the waste of carbon here.

> you still come here to deny you are indeed "more trouble than you're
> worth."

> >> What's the point in you simply cutting and pasting the same tired
> >> lame over and over? Read one of your posts and you've read
> >> them all.
> >
> >So. Many of the half-wit racists that I have beat up on get obsessed
> >with me. Youre nothing special. You will probably follow me around,
> >for a while,like they all do, I'll keep on kicking your ass, like I
> >always do, until one day it dawns on you, "Hey, this guy is making a
> >fool out of me and everybody is watching, I'd better just mosey quietly
> >along". Look,its your time. And my foot sure aint getting tired.

white

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
sure, sure dickless, you mean you live in the over the garage down the
driveway from the big house where your momma cleans the toilets

Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net> wrote in article
<38A8CD...@Python.net>...

> Even if i had....it only goes to show the enormous gulf in our
> intelligence and capabilities.
> I now live in one of the most desirable communities in the nation, and
> you, whose ancestors have been in this country for 300 years, still
> finds himself in the dismal surroundings of a trailer park.
> Pretty sad.

> Dick the spic-
>

> mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:53:39 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >What is worse, delivering the line, or actually LIVING the life.
> >
> > That from a wetback who spent his early years living in a plywood
> > shack 'down Tijuana way'.
> >
> > >Dont get all worked up hayseed...
> >
> > Ahh..."hayseed," never saw that coming.
> >
> > >its the life you have chosen.
> > >Dick the spic-
> >
> > You're a boring little beaner.

Johnny Yen

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:14:25 GMT, mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:47:44 GMT, beat...@loop.kom (Johnny Yen) wrote:

>>On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:46:56 GMT, mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>>>One, I don't share a "society" with muds,
>>
>>If you;'re American you do,
>
>As I said (and you snipped) I contribute to a white mans society
>and economy that allows you and other muds to exist through
>handouts.

Americans are muds by definition. I accept being one, you should too.

>>and if you're American there is a very good chance that you are not
>>a pure white.
>
>More wishful mud thinking.

It's ca;;ed " the truth ". If you were pure white then you'd be in
Europe or somewhere else besides the USA.

>>> left-wing whites allow you to exist in OUR society. Economics?

>>><hahahaha> Begging for change at the bus station really doesn't

>>>put you on any economic rung.
>>
>>Most of the homeless that I see on the street are white.
>
>In Iowa maybe. Hell, the streets of any decent sized city in the
>US is littered with homeless begging muds. All things being
>equal every eight of ten you see should be white but you know
>as well as I do that isn't the case.

Is Los Angeles a " decent sized city " ? There are plenty of
homeless who are what is referred to as " white " . Along
with other groups, as one would expect in the world's third
most diverse city.

>>>Who, mud? Even if that were the case it would still the Jews using
>>>you idiots.
>>>
>>>Muds are too simple to collect anything. Hell, most of you fools can
>>>be bought off with a fifty rock, or a real sweet slab of ribs.
>>
>>Take pride in your mudness.
>
>Spoken like a typically "proud to be a leech" nigger loving piece
>of shit.

And you speak like you've got a bad case of denial, like that 1950s
movie " Imitation of Life ". " I'm WHITE ! WHITE ! WHITE ! "

>>On the scale of whiteness, any white American is less white than any
>>European.
>
>You're an idiot.

Takes one to know one ?

We aren't discussing nationalities. Just about anyone
>can be an American. Shit, the left wing fascists in the US have opened
>the damn borders to any criminally insane mud that wishes to come here
>to loot and kill

Like you.

>>Admit you're a mud and be proud of the fact !
>
>I admit you have the intellect of an orange.

How would you be able to tell, oh retarded one ?

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:46:05 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> wrote:
>
> >..Or taking two days of ruminating to answer one of my posts.
>
> White people tend to have jobs that prevent them from sitting
> around sucking down Uncle Sam paid for Taco Bell cuisine
> while maniacally posting to usenet.

It doesnt take two days to collect your quota of aluminum cans( the
price of a 40 ouncer)

> >...hayseed.
> >Dick the spic-
>
> You've already said that...over & over & over & over...

Its not my problem you hate yourself.

Dick the spic-

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:51:39 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Even if i had....it only goes to show the enormous gulf in our
> >intelligence and capabilities.
>
> Indeed. You have neither.

Only enough to kick your ass everytime.

> >I now live in one of the most desirable communities in the nation,
>

> Sure, beaner. All the people living in plywood shacks posting at the

Projecting your sad dismal surroundings into your responses again?

> library are the first to proclaim they live in luxurious surroundings,
> and live the life of a king. Again, typical behavior for a newbie.

> >...trailer park.

> >Pretty sad.
> >Dick the spic-
>

> You have no idea, parrot.

I do have an idea,moron.

Thats why I keep kicking your ass.

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
> >Kicking your ass might seem incredible to you...
> >Dick the spic-
>
> The incredible thing is your constant need to tell yourself you are
> "kicking ass." I suppose it's pretty much like you going through
> life attempting to convince yourself that you are equal to the
> White man.

The incredible thing is that youre obsession for punishment and
humiliation.

Dick the spic-

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00

> >When you say "sweet white meat", are you talking about pre-teen boys,
> >youre little pre-teen sister
>
> Your habit of constantly discussing child molestation and pornography
> is disgusting. If you want to discuss that shit take it to one of your
> pedo groups.

You seem to be the expert on pedo groups.

> >Dick the spic-
>

> >RYAN WALKER wrote:
> >>
> >> THE ASSHOLE ONLY WISHES HE COULD FUCK THE TRULY SWEET WHITE MEAT.
> >> LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANY WHITE BITCH WHO FUCKS A NIGGER IS PURE TRASH.
> >> LONG LIVE DANIEL CARVER BA-BA BOOEY

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00

> >> Seems you've moved on from simply repeating yourself (i.e.
> >> "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker) and IKYABWAI's to

I suggest you look up non-sequiter in an dictionary. I doubt that you
own one. youve shown a definite dislike of academia.

> >> non-seqiturs. Well, I guess anything is an improvement.
>

> Interesting, no comment from muddy about his repetitiveness and
> habit of posting non-sequiturs when cornered for proof of his

Again. i suggest you look up the word non-sequiter in a dictionary.

> wild assertions and citeless\URLess stats.

Of course..anything having to do with reality and truth are attacked as
"wild assertions" by dimwit hicks. And any sources not having to do with
KKK or nazi-beastiality and other pseudo-news hate-mongering web-sites
are of course disqualified. FBI , Justice Bureau, national assn. for
Abused Children, UPI, AP, Reuters, and any other organization providing
factual information is deemed merely an intrusion on the unreality that
these hicks create in order to explain their failures in life.

> >> "Thar hills," <snicker> you're an entertaining little mud. Dicky, you
> >> really need to work on your comprehension skills. I've been trying to
> >> inform your uneducated beaner ass that Whites make up 80% of the US

Not all whites are homeless you moron hayseed. The great majority of
homeless whites originate in your lowly trailer trash class, which only
makes up 22-25 million of the population.

> >> population so it isn't surprising that there are more homeless whites
> >
> >But not every white person is of the group that would make up the
> >homeless class.
>

> You're a moron. Anyone can be homeless. Hell, it's little wonder that

Any moron yokel like YOU can be homeless. Households that make over
30,000 income provide exactly 2% to the homeless population in the
United States.

> you are virtually ignored in this group. If I wasn't in the mood for

In Los Angeles county for instance, there are about 50,000 homeless.
30,000 are whites, 16,000 are black( mostly in the downtown area) and
3000 Mexicans(mostly migrant workers or unemployed illegal aliens.)and
1000 classified as other. Nationwide, this same ratio hold up, more or
less.

> some easy target practice on an imbecile mud I'd ignore you too.

Ahhh, you could never ignore me..you enjoy getting your ass kicked too
much. I think its one of your fetishes.

> [some shit stats this beaner dreamed up flushed - give a cite next time,
> muddy]

> [..]

> >> No, I honestly believe that you and other muds are an utterly useless
> >> waste of carbon. It's amusing that with all the evidence against you
> >
> >Funny, thats exaclty what the upper and ruling class are saying about
> >you people.
>

> Damn, muddy, you're begging to sound like a little fascist.

Thats what they say about everyone. I think you should look up fascist
in the dictionary as well.

> >Except that when they look at the ledger, they can see in black and
> >white the telling numbers.
>

> Yeah, Whites 80% of the population blacks 50+% of the prison population.
> That's as White and black as it gets.

The majority of those in prisons are of the lower classess, whether
black or white or whatever....the blacks do indeed make up 50% of the
prison population,( which is the highest % of blacks in history, but far
fewer, percentage wise, than the 80% the Irish-Americans attained during
the 1880s),
but the Justice Dept has also stated that whites get prosecuted at a
much lower rate than blacks for the same type of crimes.
Inother words, because of racism and wherewithall, whites tend to evade
arrests for serious crimes much better than blacks.
While that 50% black prison population comes from an 18% population
total, the white prison population of 40% comes from the lower class
white trailer trash communities of the United States, 22-25 million,
also about 20% of the total population.
But its typical that a moron like you fails to see the big picture or
how to interpret information.

> >...trailer trash
>
> <snicker>
>
> [more shit flushed - provide a cite next time, beaner]

Anytime I kick your ass you cry like a baby. What else is new.

> >I think its pretty much eveident who is the waste of carbon here.
>

> Yet I had to explain it to you.
Newbie, stop fucking up the attributes.

Now explain to yourself how you keep getting beat up.
Dick the spic-

Dick Da Spic

Feb 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/15/00
> The White man
> will continue to walk over and take advantage of niggers, other muds,
> and simple minded savage loving fuckheads such as yourself.

Pretty tough talk for a guy who has gotten pimp-slapped about 30 times
by Dick the Spic-

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
wrote:

>..Or taking two days of ruminating to answer one of my posts.

White people tend to have jobs that prevent them from sitting
around sucking down Uncle Sam paid for Taco Bell cuisine
while maniacally posting to usenet.

>...hayseed.
>Dick the spic-

You've already said that...over & over & over & over...

[..]

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
wrote:

>Even if i had....it only goes to show the enormous gulf in our
>intelligence and capabilities.

Indeed. You have neither.

>I now live in one of the most desirable communities in the nation,

Sure, beaner. All the people living in plywood shacks posting at the

library are the first to proclaim they live in luxurious surroundings,
and live the life of a king. Again, typical behavior for a newbie.

>...trailer park.
>Pretty sad.
>Dick the spic-

You have no idea, parrot.

>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:53:39 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >What is worse, delivering the line, or actually LIVING the life.
>>
>> That from a wetback who spent his early years living in a plywood
>> shack 'down Tijuana way'.
>>
>> >Dont get all worked up hayseed...
>>
>> Ahh..."hayseed," never saw that coming.
>>
>> >its the life you have chosen.
>> >Dick the spic-
>>
>> You're a boring little beaner.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:49:15 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>Kicking your ass might seem incredible to you...
>Dick the spic-

The incredible thing is your constant need to tell yourself you are
"kicking ass." I suppose it's pretty much like you going through
life attempting to convince yourself that you are equal to the
White man.

>> Dick Da Spic wrote:
>>
>> >Get a new trailer, wench!
>> >Dick the Spic-

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:26:24 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>When you say "sweet white meat", are you talking about pre-teen boys,
>youre little pre-teen sister

Your habit of constantly discussing child molestation and pornography
is disgusting. If you want to discuss that shit take it to one of your
pedo groups.

>...hayseeds.
>Dick the spic-

Again.

>RYAN WALKER wrote:
>>
>> THE ASSHOLE ONLY WISHES HE COULD FUCK THE TRULY SWEET WHITE MEAT.
>> LIKE I SAID BEFORE ANY WHITE BITCH WHO FUCKS A NIGGER IS PURE TRASH.
>> LONG LIVE DANIEL CARVER BA-BA BOOEY

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:15:20 -0800, Dick Da Spic <Mo...@Python.net>
wrote:

>> >Do you live in a fucking barn?

>> Seems you've moved on from simply repeating yourself (i.e.
>> "trailer-living-hayseed-sister-fucker) and IKYABWAI's to

>> non-seqiturs. Well, I guess anything is an improvement.

Interesting, no comment from muddy about his repetitiveness and
habit of posting non-sequiturs when cornered for proof of his

wild assertions and citeless\URLess stats.

>> >Dont you have access to newspapers, TV, libraries, cities, towns,

>> >dont you know how to use a search engine? Do you really live that
>> >far up in them thar hills?
>>
>> "Thar hills," <snicker> you're an entertaining little mud. Dicky, you
>> really need to work on your comprehension skills. I've been trying to
>> inform your uneducated beaner ass that Whites make up 80% of the US

>> population so it isn't surprising that there are more homeless whites
>
>But not every white person is of the group that would make up the
>homeless class.

You're a moron. Anyone can be homeless. Hell, it's little wonder that

you are virtually ignored in this group. If I wasn't in the mood for

some easy target practice on an imbecile mud I'd ignore you too.

[some shit stats this beaner dreamed up flushed - give a cite next time,
muddy]

[..]
>> >Or is it just an act?????
>>
>> No, I honestly believe that you and other muds are an utterly useless
>> waste of carbon. It's amusing that with all the evidence against you
>
>Funny, thats exaclty what the upper and ruling class are saying about
>you people.

Damn, muddy, you're begging to sound like a little fascist.

>Except that when they look at the ledger, they can see in black and
>white the telling numbers.

Yeah, Whites 80% of the population blacks 50+% of the prison population.
That's as White and black as it gets.

>...trailer trash

<snicker>

[more shit flushed - provide a cite next time, beaner]

>I think its pretty much eveident who is the waste of carbon here.

Yet I had to explain it to you.

Newbie, stop fucking up the attributes.

[..]

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:54:17 -0500 (EST), bryanfr...@webtv.net
(BRYAN WALKER) wrote:

>THAT IS WHAT I MEAN. YOUR LIKE A NIGGER CLAIMING TO BE INTELLIGENT. I
>HAVE NOT SEEN YOU BEAT UP ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF. MANY OF THE STATS YO
>GIVE ARE VERY WRONG,BUT WHO CARES. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO WORRY
>ABOUT FITTING IN. I SIT HERE READ YOUR SHIT AND LAUGH AT HOW STUPID YOU
>SOUND. AND YOU CLAIM TO HAVE AN EDUCATION? BETTER KEEP ON IT BOY.

Muddy realizes his stats are shit. That's the reason he begins
whimpering about trailers and sister-fucking when he's pressed for
something to back them up. The great thing is that the ignorant mud has
no education regarding percentages so his "stats" are always amazingly
unbelievable.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
Loki Farbautisson <lo...@my-deja.com> mindlessly spewed:

>In article <87roe3$aj4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> mye...@my-deja.com whineboasted:
>
>> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get
>> off the crack and out of the ghetto. Why do you suppose that is? Tell
>> you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great ideas
>> and the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas to the
>> tune of millions. Why fix what ain't broke, right?
>
>An interesting boast considering the usual whine that you nazimorons
>have invented absolutely everything...

Did you even read the post you are replying to? If so are you so
hopped up on crack that you couldn't comprehend the following
sentence?

>>Tell you what, you and your kind continue to have all these great
>>ideas and the white man will continue to exploit you and your ideas
>>to the tune of millions.

Go whine to someone who cares about who invented what. The White man

will continue to walk over and take advantage of niggers, other muds,
and simple minded savage loving fuckheads such as yourself.

>and everyone else (especially those sneaky Jews!) exploits it all.

You need to discuss that with them, chimp. I couldn't care less about
your problems with other people.

Loki Farbautisson

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <88cuvb$be5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
mye...@my-deja.com whineboasted:

> Go whine to someone who cares about who invented what. The White man
> will continue to walk over and take advantage of niggers, other muds,
> and simple minded savage loving fuckheads such as yourself.

That's the second time you claim that white people don't produce
anything but only steal from others. You're clearly a race traitor
deserving a death sentence.

M.McCoy

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <87roe3$aj4$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, mye...@my-deja.com wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Feb 2000 06:42:25 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

> >To that I would add:
>

> We know, mud boy, your people have done it all yet can't seem to get

> off the crack and out of the ghetto.<snip>

In 1994, young whites used crack cocaine 77% more frequently than young
blacks. 3.2% of the whites aged 18-25 used crack cocaine, but only 1.8% of
the blacks in the same age group (Letter from ONDCP Director Barry
McCaffrey to the Congressional Black Caucus, June 26, 1997). Black drug
users, in totall, constitute about 15% of the American drug using
population (Ibid.).

Sources:
http://www.health.org/pubs/97hhspe/popes105a.htm#E10E12
http://metro.turnpike.net/~jnr/outcomes.htm
http://www.csdp.org/factbook/druguse.htm
http://www.fair.org/extra/9809/media-blackface.html
Since World World II the American Negro has come a long way, from 1/20
to 3/5 middle class. "faster than that of any other
group in American social history".

http://www.dlcppi.org/tnd/9505/cstory.htm
To borrow Ralph Ellison's phrase, the "invisible man" of the 1990s is the
successful black working- and middle-class suburbanite, not
interacting with ghetto blacks and largely ignored by whites. Ironically,
as Richard P. Nathan writes, the identification of the black
situation with the ghetto poor stems from the fact that "members of racial
minority groups who are educated, talented, and motivated can
assimilate in ways that a generation ago would have been thought
inconceivable." Few note the blacks who "make it." As William P. O'Hare
and his co-authors noted in a 1991 article, the record is clear:

Writing in 1994, Henry Louis Gates Jr., head of Harvard University's
African American Studies department, noted that "never before
have so many blacks done so well." Economist Peter F. Drucker sums up the
post-World War II changes:

In the 50 years since the Second World War, the economic position of
African Americans in America has improved faster than that of any other
group in American social history -- or in the social history of any
country. Three-fifths of America's blacks rose into middle-class incomes;
before the Second World War the figure was one-twentieth.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
15 Feb 2000 18:29:27 GMT, beat...@loop.kom (Johnny Yen) wrote:
>mye...@my-deja.com wrote:
>>beat...@loop.kom (Johnny Yen)wrote:

[..]

>>In Iowa maybe. Hell, the streets of any decent sized city in the
>>US is littered with homeless begging muds. All things being
>>equal every eight of ten you see should be white but you know
>>as well as I do that isn't the case.
>
>Is Los Angeles a " decent sized city " ? There are plenty of
>homeless who are what is referred to as " white " . Along
>with other groups, as one would expect in the world's third
>most diverse city.

Now address this part of the my reply above:

All things being equal every eight of ten you see should be white
but you know as well as I do that isn't the case.

[..]

>>Spoken like a typically "proud to be a leech" nigger loving piece
>>of shit.
>
>And you speak like you've got a bad case of denial, like that 1950s
>movie " Imitation of Life ". " I'm WHITE ! WHITE ! WHITE ! "

Hey, Goofy, you're the moron slurping niggers in a usenet group named
*ALT.FLAME.NIGGERS* .

>>>On the scale of whiteness, any white American is less white than any
>>>European.
>>
>>You're an idiot.
>
>Takes one to know one ?

Does your mommy know you're on her box, fuckhead?

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:37:23 -0800, Dick Da Spic
<Yokel...@pacbell.com> wrote:

>I suggest you look up non-sequiter in an dictionary. I doubt that you
>own one. youve shown a definite dislike of academia.

It's easier to just have a White person read you an FAQ, newbie.

>> Interesting, no comment from muddy about his repetitiveness and
>> habit of posting non-sequiturs when cornered for proof of his
>

>Again. i suggest you look up the word non-sequiter in a dictionary.
>

>> wild assertions and citeless\URLess stats.
>

>Of course..anything having to do with reality and truth are attacked as
>"wild assertions" by dimwit hicks.

When muds exclaim 45% blah blah blah, the people you refer to as
"hicks" are lacking at your childlike inability to understand that it
must be 40% of something.

>And any sources not having to do with KKK or nazi-beastiality and other
>pseudo-news hate-mongering web-sites are of course disqualified. FBI ,
>Justice Bureau, national assn. for Abused Children, UPI, AP, Reuters,
>and any other organization providing factual information is deemed

>merely an intrusion on the unreality that these hicks create in order

>to explain their failures in life.

You wouldn't know as you have never posted a cite to back up
any claim you have ever made, muddy.

>Not all whites are homeless

An actual fact from muddy, the apocalypse has begun.

>...hayseed.

You already said that.

Stan Rothwell

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Are you capable of responding in an intelligent
manner, or have you decided that it's your
mission in life merely to be a racist pest?

Stan

Dick Da Spic

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00

> >I suggest you look up non-sequiter in an dictionary. I doubt that you
> >own one. youve shown a definite dislike of academia.
>
> It's easier to just have a White person read you an FAQ, newbie.

A FAQ on alt.flame.niggers? Isnt that a contradiction in terms?

> >> Interesting, no comment from muddy about his repetitiveness and
> >> habit of posting non-sequiturs when cornered for proof of his
> >
> >Again. i suggest you look up the word non-sequiter in a dictionary.
> >
> >> wild assertions and citeless\URLess stats.
> >
> >Of course..anything having to do with reality and truth are attacked as
> >"wild assertions" by dimwit hicks.
>
> When muds exclaim 45% blah blah blah, the people you refer to as
> "hicks" are lacking at your childlike inability to understand that it
> must be 40% of something.

But here's the difference. my stats are common knowledge, public domain
and in every legitimit data base in the western world. While you and
your ignorant nazi-moron bed buddies are keen to post questionable or
even non existant numbers that cannot be verified except on outlandishly
moronic websites maintained by more of your feeble minded KKK-cretins.

> >And any sources not having to do with KKK or nazi-beastiality and other
> >pseudo-news hate-mongering web-sites are of course disqualified. FBI ,
> >Justice Bureau, national assn. for Abused Children, UPI, AP, Reuters,
> >and any other organization providing factual information is deemed
> >merely an intrusion on the unreality that these hicks create in order
> >to explain their failures in life.
>
> You wouldn't know as you have never posted a cite to back up
> any claim you have ever made, muddy.

Let me see.....put your finger on the keyboard...type out F...B....I...
...wait, did you get that?
Okay..one more time. Now clear you mind of all livestock and pre-teen
little boys...and lets start again.
Put your fingers on the keyboard........

> >Not all whites are homeless
>
> An actual fact from muddy, the apocalypse has begun.

Ahhhh, you snipped the post again...like I said...when all else fails.
Not all whites are homeless moron, the upper, middle, and working white
class contribute a very small portion to the homeless class. Your
"trailer trash" class, however, contributes the lion share of homeless
and mentally incapacitated to the streets.

> >...hayseed.
>
> You already said that.

Yeah..about 5 posts ago, youre so obsessed with this post you keep
responding to it...attacking it from 20 different angles, to no avail.
Thats the problem with trying to disprove the truth, you wind up looking
like a fool and getting your butt kicked around the place.
But I'm sure you enjoy it.
And my foot isnt getting tired yet.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/18/00
On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 06:35:47 GMT, Loki Farbautisson <lo...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>In article <88cuvb$be5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> mye...@my-deja.com whineboasted:
>> Go whine to someone who cares about who invented what. The White man
>> will continue to walk over and take advantage of niggers, other muds,
>> and simple minded savage loving fuckheads such as yourself.
>
>That's the second time you claim that white people don't produce
>anything but only steal from others. You're clearly a race traitor
>deserving a death sentence.

Not at all. I simply refuse to be involved in your childish round
and round bullshit about a subject that has been argued an infinite
number of times in this group. Niggers whine that they invented
everything. If that's the case why can't they do something as simple
as get off the crack and welfare, stop kicking out an endless stream
of bastard children, stop committing an amazing amount of crime,
and live like humans instead of animals in their pitiful ghettos?

dICK THE sPIC

Feb 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/18/00
SPICLE...@webtv.net wrote:

> TAKE AWAY HAYSEED. AND THE TURD TICKLER WOULD HAVE NO VOCABULARY.

Take away Hayseed and you guys have no life.
I mean...you morons are so found of starting up imbecilic organizations
and then refering to them by acronyms,like legitimate organizations.
I'm surprise you guys forgot what hayseed stands for.
HAYSEED

HEADQUARTERS for ARYANS YEARNING for SEDUCTIVE ENCOUNTERS with EWES and
DONKEYS.

or how about..WE BE IGNORANT?
This the biggest white power org in the world.

WHITES ENDORSING BEASTIALITY INCEST GAY NAZI OBSCENE RECTAL ARYAN NASTY
THINGS.

Dick the Spic-

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/20/00
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:22:07 -0800, Dick Da Spic
<Yokel...@pacbell.com> wrote:

>> >I suggest you look up non-sequiter in an dictionary. I doubt that
>> >you own one. youve shown a definite dislike of academia.
>>
>> It's easier to just have a White person read you an FAQ, newbie.
>
>A FAQ on alt.flame.niggers? Isnt that a contradiction in terms?

The af FAQ is the only one of consequence for all flame groups,
ignorant newbie piece of shit.

>> >Again. i suggest you look up the word non-sequiter in a dictionary.

>> >Of course..anything having to do with reality and truth are
>> >attacked as "wild assertions" by dimwit hicks.
>>
>> When muds exclaim 45% blah blah blah, the people you refer to as
>> "hicks" are lacking at your childlike inability to understand that it
>> must be 40% of something.
>
>But here's the difference. my stats are common knowledge, public domain
>and in every legitimit data base in the western world.

They are so common in fact that muddy can't find a single URL
to back any of them up.

>> You wouldn't know as you have never posted a cite to back up
>> any claim you have ever made, muddy.
>
>Let me see.....put your finger on the keyboard...type out F...B....I...
>...wait, did you get that?

DYODW, wetback newbie scum.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/20/00
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:39:45 -0800, dICK THE sPIC <ta...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>I have loved beautifull women from all races.

If even one of them had returned your affections perhaps you wouldn't
stalk teenage girls as you do today.

>SPICLE...@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>> REALLY SPIC? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE TASTE OF A SWEET WHITE PUSSY.
>> YOU KEEP YOUR WIDEASS NIGGER BITCHES TO YOURSELF. I GUESS A BOX
>> DWELLER LIKE YOURSELF COULD'NT AFFORD A FENCE AROUND IT, SILLY ME.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/20/00
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:42:00 -0800, dICK THE sPIC <ta...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>SPICLE...@webtv.net wrote:
>>
>> YOUR REALLY STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A FLAMING BURRITO. ARE YOU
>> QUEER? YOU
>
>Why do you nazi-morons always get around to bringing up the one subject
>that interests you guys the most? I mean, besides kiddieporn

Says the sick fuck who brings up pedophilia in every thread.

mye...@my-deja.com

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
KiddiePornMex <pot...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>But only 14% are white trash.The majority of the whites that make up
>the welfare lists.

Got a URL? <chuckle> Just as suspected, you're lying again.