Re: Tampons now offered in Canadian Parliament men's bathrooms

KWills

Jan 2, 2024, 9:23:05β€―AMJan 2
In article <3n48pil3rar58jere...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com says...

https://postimg.cc/64f2h64d <--- Joel Trump AKA Crump <closet fan>

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 10:11:56β€―AMJan 2
KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:

>> Trump supporter.
>>
>https://postimg.cc/64f2h64d <--- Joel Trump AKA Crump <closet fan>

You are one dumb, ignorant piece of shit.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

KWills

Jan 2, 2024, 10:48:38β€―AMJan 2
In article <1t98pi9js6dou35h7...@4ax.com>, joel...@gmail.com
Joel says...

> KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:
>
> >> Trump supporter.
> >>
> >https://postimg.cc/64f2h64d <--- Joel Trump AKA Crump <closet fan>
>

> You are one dumb, ignorant piece of shit.

Is orange the new black, fruitcake?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 10:56:52β€―AMJan 2
KWills <k...@kw.kw> wrote:

>> >https://postimg.cc/64f2h64d <--- Joel Trump AKA Crump <closet fan>
>>
>> You are one dumb, ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>Is orange the new black, fruitcake?

I'm a leftist militant almost, that's why I call chrisv a Trump
supporter, because he isn't really with the movement.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 11:51:14β€―AMJan 2
In article <qfc8pi1djhbqbaecl...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> You are one dumb, ignorant piece of shit.
> >>
> >Is orange the new black, fruitcake?
>

> I'm a leftist militant almost, that's why I call chrisv a Trump
> supporter, because he isn't really with the movement.

What movement?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 11:55:41β€―AMJan 2
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> I'm a leftist militant almost, that's why I call chrisv a Trump
>> supporter, because he isn't really with the movement.
>
>What movement?

To have a leftist revolution to counter the fascist one with Trump.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 12:00:24β€―PMJan 2
In article <nuf8pidgvm6ltaeco...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> I'm a leftist militant almost, that's why I call chrisv a Trump
> >> supporter, because he isn't really with the movement.
> >
> >What movement?
>

> To have a leftist revolution to counter the fascist one with Trump.

You been trying for years. He's still tops in the polls.

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 12:11:14β€―PMJan 2

>> >What movement?
>>
>> To have a leftist revolution to counter the fascist one with Trump.
>
>You been trying for years. He's still tops in the polls.

Electing Biden in 2020 was merely a warning, and Jan. 6 '21 isn't
going to dissuade us, Trump can get back in power but his attempt to
overthrow the democratic process will be resisted.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 12:33:51β€―PMJan 2
In article <bpg8pih52kg1og597...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> To have a leftist revolution to counter the fascist one with Trump.
> >
> >You been trying for years. He's still tops in the polls.
>

> Electing Biden in 2020 was merely a warning, and Jan. 6 '21 isn't
> going to dissuade us, Trump can get back in power but his attempt to
> overthrow the democratic process will be resisted.

Who said he was trying to do that?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 12:53:57β€―PMJan 2

>> >You been trying for years. He's still tops in the polls.
>>
>> Electing Biden in 2020 was merely a warning, and Jan. 6 '21 isn't
>> going to dissuade us, Trump can get back in power but his attempt to
>> overthrow the democratic process will be resisted.
>
>Who said he was trying to do that?

The people on Jan. 6.

%

Jan 2, 2024, 3:17:18β€―PMJan 2

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 12:53:54 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> Electing Biden in 2020 was merely a warning, and Jan. 6 '21 isn't
> >> going to dissuade us, Trump can get back in power but his attempt to
> >> overthrow the democratic process will be resisted.
> >
> >Who said he was trying to do that?
>

> The people on Jan. 6.

That little party Adam Schitt and Nancy Pelosi set up with the help of
Ray Epps and others working to agitate a crowd of mostly peaceful
protesters? I wonder how much the FIB paid Ray Epps to act as an agent
provocateur?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 3:19:17β€―PMJan 2
You are a white-devil liar.

%

Jan 2, 2024, 3:46:11β€―PMJan 2

On Tue, 2 Jan 2024 09:51:10 -0700, Skeeter said:

.
The one that fell out of his pantleg and has a hole in the middle like
a donut.

%

Jan 2, 2024, 3:48:22β€―PMJan 2

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:19:14 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

> >> The people on Jan. 6.
> >
> >That little party Adam Schitt and Nancy Pelosi set up with the help of
> >Ray Epps and others working to agitate a crowd of mostly peaceful
> >protesters? I wonder how much the FIB paid Ray Epps to act as an agent
> >provocateur?
>

> You are a white-devil liar.

How do you know I'm white, racist catamite?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 3:50:31β€―PMJan 2
How do I know anything about you, since you're a nymshifting piece of
crap? People do know who I am, since I'm so public about it.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 5:18:36β€―PMJan 2
In article <3dj8pih4knu9idh39...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> Electing Biden in 2020 was merely a warning, and Jan. 6 '21 isn't
> >> going to dissuade us, Trump can get back in power but his attempt to
> >> overthrow the democratic process will be resisted.
> >
> >Who said he was trying to do that?
>

> The people on Jan. 6.

I never heard any of them say that. Have you sites other than left
propaganda?

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 5:19:58β€―PMJan 2
In article <2sr8pi5805tsn13u0...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

> >> The people on Jan. 6.
> >
> >That little party Adam Schitt and Nancy Pelosi set up with the help of
> >Ray Epps and others working to agitate a crowd of mostly peaceful
> >protesters? I wonder how much the FIB paid Ray Epps to act as an agent
> >provocateur?
>

> You are a white-devil liar.

Prove him wrong racist.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 5:29:35β€―PMJan 2
In article <amt8pi187eif77qu4...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

> >> You are a white-devil liar.
> >
> >How do you know I'm white, racist catamite?
>

> How do I know anything about you, since you're a nymshifting piece of
> crap? People do know who I am, since I'm so public about it.

That will be your downfall.

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 5:33:20β€―PMJan 2

>> >Who said he was trying to do that?
>>
>> The people on Jan. 6.
>
>I never heard any of them say that. Have you sites other than left
>propaganda?

One of the rioters indicated that they were willing to stay until they
were able to block the counting of ballots, but only called it off
ultimately because Trump said to. They've let us have our four years
of Biden, but the next "January 6th" won't just be an attack on the
Capitol building, but on the entirety of the government, when it
resists Trump's maneuvers to be the dictator of America. This is the
game being played.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 5:57:57β€―PMJan 2
In article <mc39pitu0jm0vf7ip...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> The people on Jan. 6.
> >
> >I never heard any of them say that. Have you sites other than left
> >propaganda?
>

> One of the rioters indicated that they were willing to stay until they
> were able to block the counting of ballots, but only called it off
> ultimately because Trump said to. They've let us have our four years
> of Biden, but the next "January 6th" won't just be an attack on the
> Capitol building, but on the entirety of the government, when it
> resists Trump's maneuvers to be the dictator of America. This is the
> game being played.

and then the foil hat fell off.

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 6:31:05β€―PMJan 2
So, you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
'Cause you'd be a sucker.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 6:32:55β€―PMJan 2
In article <1479pipj4dr115slk...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> One of the rioters indicated that they were willing to stay until they
> >> were able to block the counting of ballots, but only called it off
> >> ultimately because Trump said to. They've let us have our four years
> >> of Biden, but the next "January 6th" won't just be an attack on the
> >> Capitol building, but on the entirety of the government, when it
> >> resists Trump's maneuvers to be the dictator of America. This is the
> >> game being played.
> >
> >and then the foil hat fell off.
>

> So, you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.

Hell I prolly be dead by then so who cares?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 6:44:55β€―PMJan 2
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> So, you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
>> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.
>
>Hell I prolly be dead by then so who cares?

I guess if you expect to die that soon, OK.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 6:48:34β€―PMJan 2
In article <1t79pi55h54ijlh3l...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> So, you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
> >> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.
> >
> >Hell I prolly be dead by then so who cares?
>

> I guess if you expect to die that soon, OK.

Then we agree

who cares?

Joel

Jan 2, 2024, 7:06:11β€―PMJan 2

>> >Hell I prolly be dead by then so who cares?
>>
>> I guess if you expect to die that soon, OK.
>
>Then we agree
>
>who cares?

I do not expect to die before 2029, for my part. In fact, I am
incredibly youthful for almost 47.

Skeeter

Jan 2, 2024, 7:10:02β€―PMJan 2
In article <u399pi56n5icmnj7g...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> I guess if you expect to die that soon, OK.
> >
> >Then we agree
> >
> >who cares?
>

> I do not expect to die before 2029, for my part. In fact, I am
> incredibly youthful for almost 47.

You're a youngster. Don't waste it.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 2:49:40β€―AMJan 3

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 18:31:01 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> One of the rioters indicated that they were willing to stay until they
> >> were able to block the counting of ballots, but only called it off
> >> ultimately because Trump said to. They've let us have our four years
> >> of Biden, but the next "January 6th" won't just be an attack on the
> >> Capitol building, but on the entirety of the government, when it
> >> resists Trump's maneuvers to be the dictator of America. This is the
> >> game being played.
> >
> >and then the foil hat fell off.
>

> So, you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.

We already know you're a sucker in more ways than one. Why wouldn't he
vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so in Jan '20? Kommie
peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because you believe and
parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your stupid Ginger ass.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 3:25:22β€―AMJan 3

On Tue, 02 Jan 2024 17:33:18 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> The people on Jan. 6.
> >
> >I never heard any of them say that. Have you sites other than left
> >propaganda?
>

> One of the rioters indicated that they were willing to stay until they
> were able to block the counting of ballots, but only called it off
> ultimately because Trump said to. They've let us have our four years
> of Biden, but the next "January 6th" won't just be an attack on the
> Capitol building, but on the entirety of the government, when it
> resists Trump's maneuvers to be the dictator of America. This is the
> game being played.

What's your favorite game, butt darts?

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 1:40:44β€―PMJan 3
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
>> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.
>
>We already know you're a sucker in more ways than one. Why wouldn't he
>vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so in Jan '20? Kommie
>peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because you believe and
>parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your stupid Ginger ass.

Who are you to ask me about U.S. politics?

%

Jan 3, 2024, 3:19:22β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 13:40:41 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >> you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29?
> >> 'Cause you'd be a sucker.
> >
> >We already know you're a sucker in more ways than one. Why wouldn't he
> >vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so in Jan '20? Kommie
> >peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because you believe and
> >parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your stupid Ginger ass.
>

> Who are you to ask me about U.S. politics?

Who are you to dodge a simple question that includes a specific example
of why your stupid claim is not supported by past events? Can you
explain that, or are you going to run away again?

πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆJenπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ Dershmender πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸΆη¬›πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ

Jan 3, 2024, 3:46:34β€―PMJan 3
On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 12:19:19 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; %
<purse...@qmail.corn> determined that the following was of not great
importance to % <purse...@qmail.corn> and subsequently decided to NOT
freely share it with us in
<MPG.3fff61253...@usnews.blocknews.net>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 13:40:41 -0500, Joel said: .
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you believe Trump will walk away from the presidency, on 1/20/29? 'Cause
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you'd be a sucker.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= We already know you're a sucker in more ways than one. Why wouldn't he
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so in Jan '20? Kommie
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because you believe and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your stupid Ginger ass.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Who are you to ask me about U.S. politics?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Who are you to dodge a simple question that includes a specific example
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= of why your stupid claim is not supported by past events? Can you
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= explain that, or are you going to run away again?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

When's the last time you saw your daughter? <-- Simple question

--

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 4:01:46β€―PMJan 3
You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
displayed.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 4:32:22β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 16:01:43 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> Who are you to ask me about U.S. politics?
> >
> >Who are you to dodge a simple question that includes a specific example
> >of why your stupid claim is not supported by past events? Can you
> >explain that, or are you going to run away again?
>

> You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
> years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
> ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
> question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
> past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
> has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
> displayed.

Trump didn't use that "potential" last time, so what do you base your
claim that he'd do so next time? I could just as easily claim that
Biden has that same "potential," since he's already defying his
Constitutional duty to defend our borders and allowing our country to
be flagrantly invaded by over eight million-and-still-counting illegal
"immigrants," many from countries hostile to the US. Wait until
election time when they start tearing the place up. There's no telling
how many sleeper terrorist cells that asshole has already let in.

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 4:40:42β€―PMJan 3
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >Who are you to dodge a simple question that includes a specific example
>> >of why your stupid claim is not supported by past events? Can you
>> >explain that, or are you going to run away again?
>>
>> You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
>> years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
>> ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
>> question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
>> past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
>> has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
>> displayed.
>
>Trump didn't use that "potential" last time, so what do you base your
>claim that he'd do so next time? I could just as easily claim that
>Biden has that same "potential," since he's already defying his
>Constitutional duty to defend our borders and allowing our country to
>be flagrantly invaded by over eight million-and-still-counting illegal
>"immigrants," many from countries hostile to the US. Wait until
>election time when they start tearing the place up. There's no telling
>how many sleeper terrorist cells that asshole has already let in.

<yawn>

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 4:42:40β€―PMJan 3
In article <0jibpi5irt67f2aej...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> Who are you to ask me about U.S. politics?
> >
> >Who are you to dodge a simple question that includes a specific example
> >of why your stupid claim is not supported by past events? Can you
> >explain that, or are you going to run away again?
>

> You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
> years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
> ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
> question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
> past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
> has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
> displayed.

You call that force? What a puss you are.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 4:47:07β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 16:40:39 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
> >> years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
> >> ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
> >> question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
> >> past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
> >> has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
> >> displayed.
> >
> >Trump didn't use that "potential" last time, so what do you base your
> >claim that he'd do so next time? I could just as easily claim that
> >Biden has that same "potential," since he's already defying his
> >Constitutional duty to defend our borders and allowing our country to
> >be flagrantly invaded by over eight million-and-still-counting illegal
> >"immigrants," many from countries hostile to the US. Wait until
> >election time when they start tearing the place up. There's no telling
> >how many sleeper terrorist cells that asshole has already let in.
>

> <yawn>

You can shut your mouth now, I'm not interested.

Same as usual, you've got nothing.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 4:48:38β€―PMJan 3
In article <90lbpi941iep28h6c...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> You mean your typographical error, where you think there would be nine
> >> years between Trump previously leaving office, and his 2024-won term
> >> ending in 2029? He left office on 1/20/21. As for your "simple
> >> question", it isn't simple at all, but it definitely is supported by
> >> past events, we've seen people become dictators around the world. He
> >> has the potential to use force to remain in power, as Jan. 6
> >> displayed.
> >
> >Trump didn't use that "potential" last time, so what do you base your
> >claim that he'd do so next time? I could just as easily claim that
> >Biden has that same "potential," since he's already defying his
> >Constitutional duty to defend our borders and allowing our country to
> >be flagrantly invaded by over eight million-and-still-counting illegal
> >"immigrants," many from countries hostile to the US. Wait until
> >election time when they start tearing the place up. There's no telling
> >how many sleeper terrorist cells that asshole has already let in.
>

> <yawn>

No refute noted.

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 4:54:21β€―PMJan 3
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >Trump didn't use that "potential" last time, so what do you base your
>> >claim that he'd do so next time? I could just as easily claim that
>> >Biden has that same "potential," since he's already defying his
>> >Constitutional duty to defend our borders and allowing our country to
>> >be flagrantly invaded by over eight million-and-still-counting illegal
>> >"immigrants," many from countries hostile to the US. Wait until
>> >election time when they start tearing the place up. There's no telling
>> >how many sleeper terrorist cells that asshole has already let in.
>>
>> <yawn>
>
>You can shut your mouth now, I'm not interested.
>
>Same as usual, you've got nothing.

You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
disrespecting as I walk away from you.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 4:54:36β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 14:48:34 -0700, Skeeter said:

.
No surprise there.

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 4:56:45β€―PMJan 3
Look, this isn't Breitbart, it's the newsgroup *I'm* reading, to me,
and always will be. I'm not going to pollute COLA with foolish
feeding into right-wing bias, conspiracy, fabrication, etc. Fuck the
fuck off.

%

Jan 3, 2024, 4:59:45β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 16:54:18 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> <yawn>
> >
> >You can shut your mouth now, I'm not interested.
> >
> >Same as usual, you've got nothing.
>

> You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
> disrespecting as I walk away from you.

Sorry, I'm more interested in important things like politics and
critical thinking than your favorite topic of anal sex and all things
"transexual". I guess it's best to stick with what you know.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 5:12:09β€―PMJan 3
In article <6olbpihpp9pgc7bop...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> <yawn>
> >
> >You can shut your mouth now, I'm not interested.
> >
> >Same as usual, you've got nothing.
>

> You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
> disrespecting as I walk away from you.

You really don't understand usenet do you?

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 5:13:10β€―PMJan 3
In article <jslbpid0iq6eqpohd...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 5:27:31β€―PMJan 3
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >You can shut your mouth now, I'm not interested.
>> >
>> >Same as usual, you've got nothing.
>>
>> You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
>> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
>> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
>> disrespecting as I walk away from you.
>
>Sorry, I'm more interested in important things like politics and
>critical thinking than your favorite topic of anal sex and all things
>"transexual". I guess it's best to stick with what you know.

Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 5:28:38β€―PMJan 3
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> You [a troll] are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
>> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
>> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
>> disrespecting as I walk away from you.
>
>You really don't understand usenet do you?

It's because I understand it so well, that I don't waste my time with
these false "posters".

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 5:29:42β€―PMJan 3
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> Look, this isn't Breitbart, it's the newsgroup *I'm* reading, to me,
>> and always will be. I'm not going to pollute COLA with foolish
>> feeding into right-wing bias, conspiracy, fabrication, etc. Fuck the
>> fuck off.
>
>So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?

Not everything is about sex, perv.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 5:40:25β€―PMJan 3
In article <1tnbpihb1feaj0t9j...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> Look, this isn't Breitbart, it's the newsgroup *I'm* reading, to me,
> >> and always will be. I'm not going to pollute COLA with foolish
> >> feeding into right-wing bias, conspiracy, fabrication, etc. Fuck the
> >> fuck off.
> >
> >So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?
>

> Not everything is about sex, perv.

That's how you came rolling up in here.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 5:41:17β€―PMJan 3
In article <bnnbpip1k7v7va3on...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
> >> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
> >> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
> >> disrespecting as I walk away from you.
> >
> >Sorry, I'm more interested in important things like politics and
> >critical thinking than your favorite topic of anal sex and all things
> >"transexual". I guess it's best to stick with what you know.
>

> Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
> thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
> again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.

Seems pretty real to me, I mean you're talking to him.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 5:41:38β€―PMJan 3
In article <3rnbpi97gh5d59j3j...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> You [a troll] are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
> >> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
> >> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
> >> disrespecting as I walk away from you.
> >
> >You really don't understand usenet do you?
>

> It's because I understand it so well, that I don't waste my time with
> these false "posters".

Is that new to you?

%

Jan 3, 2024, 6:21:00β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 17:27:28 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> You are posting from a false identity, excessively anonymously. I am
> >> not going to lower myself to that level, unless it conveniences me to
> >> make a public comment. You, personally, are more worthy of
> >> disrespecting as I walk away from you.
> >
> >Sorry, I'm more interested in important things like politics and
> >critical thinking than your favorite topic of anal sex and all things
> >"transexual". I guess it's best to stick with what you know.
>

> Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
> thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
> again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.

How many people do you converse with on Usenet who use their real
names, how would you know, and what fucking difference would it make?
You either know what you're talking about and can defend your position,
or you can't. You've already proven you can't, so you either evade or
run away when you get cornered.

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 6:27:55β€―PMJan 3
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
>> thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
>> again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.
>
>How many people do you converse with on Usenet who use their real
>names, how would you know, and what fucking difference would it make?
>You either know what you're talking about and can defend your position,
>or you can't. You've already proven you can't, so you either evade or
>run away when you get cornered.

"Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.

I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 6:30:26β€―PMJan 3
In article <h3rbpitk43i6gfuqk...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >> Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
> >> thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
> >> again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.
> >
> >How many people do you converse with on Usenet who use their real
> >names, how would you know, and what fucking difference would it make?
> >You either know what you're talking about and can defend your position,
> >or you can't. You've already proven you can't, so you either evade or
> >run away when you get cornered.
>

> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
>

> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.

Why are you trying to tell the people how to vote by removing the guy
you know can win from the ballot?

Joel

Jan 3, 2024, 6:48:31β€―PMJan 3
Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?

Skeeter

Jan 3, 2024, 8:19:14β€―PMJan 3
In article <oesbpid4t7tja0qeo...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
> >In article <h3rbpitk43i6gfuqk...@4ax.com>,
> >joel...@gmail.com says...
> >> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
> >>
> >> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
> >> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
> >> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
> >> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
> >>

> >> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
> >> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
> >> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
> >> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
> >> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.
> >
> >Why are you trying to tell the people how to vote by removing the guy
> >you know can win from the ballot?
>

> Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?

Why can't you answer the question?

%

Jan 3, 2024, 8:29:34β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 18:27:52 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >> Your questions about politics fail to display your own "critical
> >> thinking" skills, and thus are unworthy of my attention, considering,
> >> again, your anonymity. If you are a real poster, post as yourself.
> >
> >How many people do you converse with on Usenet who use their real
> >names, how would you know, and what fucking difference would it make?
> >You either know what you're talking about and can defend your position,
> >or you can't. You've already proven you can't, so you either evade or
> >run away when you get cornered.
>

> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
>

> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.

Jan 6th was a construct put together by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schitt,
rogue insiders within the FIB, Capitol Police, DOJ, and paid agent
provocateurs like Ray Epps, who was seen numerous times on video
encouraging protesters to enter the Capitol, yet was never charged
because he was paid to help incite a riot. One unarmed protester was
inexplicably shot to death by a Capitol Police officer, who had a
made of it.

FOUR (4) Capitol Police officers committed "suicide" shortly after that
incident. Don't you find that news rather... queer? Maybe they knew
too much that the rest of us aren't supposed to know. You have no clue
as to the extent of the rot within the Democrat Party. That's a big
part of the problem, "fucker".

%

Jan 3, 2024, 8:35:06β€―PMJan 3

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 18:48:28 -0500, Joel said:

.

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
> >In article <h3rbpitk43i6gfuqk...@4ax.com>,
> >joel...@gmail.com says...
> >> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
> >>
> >> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
> >> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
> >> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
> >> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
> >>

> >> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
> >> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
> >> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
> >> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
> >> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.
> >
> >Why are you trying to tell the people how to vote by removing the guy
> >you know can win from the ballot?
>

> Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?

Why are you attempting to invoke Godwin's law to get out of this
thread?

%

Jan 4, 2024, 12:21:24β€―AMJan 4

On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:13:06 -0700, Skeeter said:

.
I guess it never occurred to him to just snek COLA from the x-posts.
What a n00b!

--
DAVID "ASSWORM" KEETING ~~~"

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David James Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic and retarded statement
ever made on Usenet.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 6:59:48β€―AMJan 4

>> >Why are you trying to tell the people how to vote by removing the guy
>> >you know can win from the ballot?
>>
>> Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?
>
>Why can't you answer the question?

I never said anything about removing Trump from the ballot, so you're
asking random BS. You *are* avoiding addressing Trump being unfit,
though, as if his minions mindlessly voting for him means shit. He's
voting for himself, through them.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 7:01:36β€―AMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
>> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
>> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
>> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
>>

>> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
>> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
>> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
>> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
>> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.
>
>Jan 6th was a construct put together by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schitt,
>rogue insiders within the FIB, Capitol Police, DOJ, and paid agent
>provocateurs like Ray Epps, who was seen numerous times on video
>encouraging protesters to enter the Capitol, yet was never charged
>because he was paid to help incite a riot. One unarmed protester was
>inexplicably shot to death by a Capitol Police officer, who had a
>made of it.
>
>FOUR (4) Capitol Police officers committed "suicide" shortly after that
>incident. Don't you find that news rather... queer? Maybe they knew
>too much that the rest of us aren't supposed to know. You have no clue
>as to the extent of the rot within the Democrat Party. That's a big
>part of the problem, "fucker".

<yawn>

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 7:02:29β€―AMJan 4
Shut up, retarded cracker.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 7:07:11β€―AMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:13:06 -0700, Skeeter said:
>> In article <jslbpid0iq6eqpohd...@4ax.com>,
>> joel...@gmail.com says...
>> >
>> > Look, this isn't Breitbart, it's the newsgroup *I'm* reading, to me,
>> > and always will be. I'm not going to pollute COLA with foolish
>> > feeding into right-wing bias, conspiracy, fabrication, etc. Fuck the
>> > fuck off.
>>
>> So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?
>
>I guess it never occurred to him to just snek COLA from the x-posts.
>What a n00b!

As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
complete and utter imbecile.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 10:01:17β€―AMJan 4
In article <do7dpi9lfu39hbq94...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
> >On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:13:06 -0700, Skeeter said:
> >> In article <jslbpid0iq6eqpohd...@4ax.com>,
> >> joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?
> >
> >I guess it never occurred to him to just snek COLA from the x-posts.
> >What a n00b!
>

> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
> complete and utter imbecile.

Still new to all this?

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 10:02:17β€―AMJan 4
In article <0a7dpi9k1ukhhqe32...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?
> >
> >Why can't you answer the question?
>

> I never said anything about removing Trump from the ballot, so you're
> asking random BS. You *are* avoiding addressing Trump being unfit,
> though, as if his minions mindlessly voting for him means shit. He's
> voting for himself, through them.

That's how it works idiot. The people decide.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 10:31:22β€―AMJan 4
I know of tactics that stupid people have used, over the years on
Usenet, I don't always emulate stupid people, though, and given that,
I will ignore your foolishness as well.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 10:34:44β€―AMJan 4
And yet on January 6th, people on that side decided they didn't want
others to have a voice, they wanted to deny and change the result of
the election. So, your argument, as usual, is shot in the foot by
your lunatic, uneducable fucktard, white cracker devil, inbred
moonshine-drinking "people".

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 10:47:52β€―AMJan 4
In article <1ojdpi1nr9aspg4dc...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
> >In article <do7dpi9lfu39hbq94...@4ax.com>,
> >joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
> >> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
> >> complete and utter imbecile.
> >
> >Still new to all this?
>

> I know of tactics that stupid people have used, over the years on
> Usenet, I don't always emulate stupid people, though, and given that,
> I will ignore your foolishness as well.

Like you have been?

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 10:49:13β€―AMJan 4
In article <4rjdpi5uogs3eq9s2...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> I never said anything about removing Trump from the ballot, so you're
> >> asking random BS. You *are* avoiding addressing Trump being unfit,
> >> though, as if his minions mindlessly voting for him means shit. He's
> >> voting for himself, through them.
> >
> >That's how it works idiot. The people decide.
>

> And yet on January 6th, people on that side decided they didn't want
> others to have a voice, they wanted to deny and change the result of
> the election. So, your argument, as usual, is shot in the foot by
> your lunatic, uneducable fucktard, white cracker devil, inbred
> moonshine-drinking "people".

What does that have to do with the election now? You know he can win,
the people have shown that.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 12:17:01β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 07:01:33 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >> "Why wouldn't he vacate the office in Jan '29 when he already did so
> >> in Jan '20? Kommie peegs like ignorant gay goofballs like you because
> >> you believe and parrot everything the Occupying Party tells your
> >> stupid Ginger ass." <-- You wrote this.
> >>

> >> I say, Trump has given every indication we could need, to indicate he
> >> will cancel the 2028 election, or ignore it, not relinquishing power
> >> as 2029 begins. Jan. 6 *does* illustrate that cold reality. They
> >> don't honor our democratic system, they continue to claim Biden is an
> >> illegitimate president. *YOU* prove me wrong, fucker.
> >
> >Jan 6th was a construct put together by Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schitt,
> >rogue insiders within the FIB, Capitol Police, DOJ, and paid agent
> >provocateurs like Ray Epps, who was seen numerous times on video
> >encouraging protesters to enter the Capitol, yet was never charged
> >because he was paid to help incite a riot. One unarmed protester was
> >inexplicably shot to death by a Capitol Police officer, who had a
> >made of it.
> >
> >FOUR (4) Capitol Police officers committed "suicide" shortly after that
> >incident. Don't you find that news rather... queer? Maybe they knew
> >too much that the rest of us aren't supposed to know. You have no clue
> >as to the extent of the rot within the Democrat Party. That's a big
> >part of the problem, "fucker".
>

> <yawn>

Run away again, cowardly fag... it's what you do.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 12:19:02β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 07:02:27 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

> >> Why are you trying to elect Hitler, as president?
> >
> >Why are you attempting to invoke Godwin's law to get out of this
> >thread?
>

> Shut up, retarded cracker.

Go fuck yourself with a big dill pickle and pretend it's me.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 12:24:05β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 07:07:08 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
> >On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 15:13:06 -0700, Skeeter said:
> >> In article <jslbpid0iq6eqpohd...@4ax.com>,
> >> joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> So you would rather fill it with stories about you and your butt buddy?
> >
> >I guess it never occurred to him to just snek COLA from the x-posts.
> >What a n00b!
>

> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
> complete and utter imbecile.

I didn't put those groups in there, and it's not my job to take COLA
out to please you. I'm reading your posts in AC. If you don't like
it, fix it. Do you even know how?

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 12:38:38β€―PMJan 4
But you see, cowardly nymshifter anonymous troll, I don't need to
respond to idiocy like you posted above. It's nonsense, it's at best
regurgitated from right-wing media but likely even coming from your
own demented mind, so shove it up your dumb ass.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 12:45:16β€―PMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >I guess it never occurred to him [Joel Crump] to just snek COLA from the x-posts.
>> >What a n00b!
>>
>> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
>> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
>> complete and utter imbecile.
>
>I didn't put those groups in there, and it's not my job to take COLA
>out to please you. I'm reading your posts in AC. If you don't like
>it, fix it. Do you even know how?

Do you "know how" removing my own group from a crosspost will "fix" me
being able to read it, you retard? I'm OK with crossposting a reply
to a crosspost, if it's worth my time to write the reply, but refuting
right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
political professional.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 1:11:58β€―PMJan 4
In article <f4rdpilhqp6aiiiqr...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
Nice "not responding".

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 1:12:52β€―PMJan 4
In article <sardpid58rfqv6kh2...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
> >> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
> >> complete and utter imbecile.
> >
> >I didn't put those groups in there, and it's not my job to take COLA
> >out to please you. I'm reading your posts in AC. If you don't like
> >it, fix it. Do you even know how?
>

> Do you "know how" removing my own group from a crosspost will "fix" me
> being able to read it, you retard? I'm OK with crossposting a reply
> to a crosspost, if it's worth my time to write the reply, but refuting
> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
> political professional.

So what you are saying is you can't refute them.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 1:16:33β€―PMJan 4
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> But you see, cowardly nymshifter anonymous troll, I don't need to
>> respond to idiocy like you posted above. It's nonsense, it's at best
>> regurgitated from right-wing media but likely even coming from your
>> own demented mind, so shove it up your dumb ass.
>
>Nice "not responding".

I didn't refute point by point the foolishness he had previously
posted.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 1:21:55β€―PMJan 4
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:

>> Do you "know how" removing my own group from a crosspost will "fix" me
>> being able to read it, you retard? I'm OK with crossposting a reply
>> to a crosspost, if it's worth my time to write the reply, but refuting
>> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
>> political professional.
>
>So what you are saying is you can't refute them.

He misrepresented Trump's already demonstrated dictatorial ideation.
He preached xenophobic spew. I'm not required to engage such trash,
from a nymshifting troll.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 1:48:04β€―PMJan 4
In article <hgtdpitl9l251fm7e...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> Do you "know how" removing my own group from a crosspost will "fix" me
> >> being able to read it, you retard? I'm OK with crossposting a reply
> >> to a crosspost, if it's worth my time to write the reply, but refuting
> >> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
> >> political professional.
> >
> >So what you are saying is you can't refute them.
>

> He misrepresented Trump's already demonstrated dictatorial ideation.
> He preached xenophobic spew. I'm not required to engage such trash,
> from a nymshifting troll.

He posted the truth and you can't refute it.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 1:48:35β€―PMJan 4
In article <jetdpitcj11fgm6r7...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote:
>
> >> But you see, cowardly nymshifter anonymous troll, I don't need to
> >> respond to idiocy like you posted above. It's nonsense, it's at best
> >> regurgitated from right-wing media but likely even coming from your
> >> own demented mind, so shove it up your dumb ass.
> >
> >Nice "not responding".
>

> I didn't refute point by point the foolishness he had previously
> posted.

Because you can't.

Erter Terte

Jan 4, 2024, 2:00:15β€―PMJan 4
In article <MPG.4000ab51d...@usnews.blocknews.net>, Skeet...@proton.me says...
Don't say "refute", it sets the assworm off.

--
Erter Terte

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 2:41:28β€―PMJan 4
Erter Terte <Erter...@qmail.net> wrote:

>Don't say "refute", it sets the assworm off.

The content, I'm being asked to refute, refutes itself.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 2:42:47β€―PMJan 4

>> >So what you are saying is you can't refute them.
>>
>> He misrepresented Trump's already demonstrated dictatorial ideation.
>> He preached xenophobic spew. I'm not required to engage such trash,
>> from a nymshifting troll.
>
>He posted the truth and you can't refute it.

What I wrote outlining what would be a refutation does refute it, if
your brain worked.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 2:56:10β€―PMJan 4
In article <2e2epihjldoj7vvo1...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> Erter Terte <Erter...@qmail.net> wrote:
>
> >Don't say "refute", it sets the assworm off.
>

> The content, I'm being asked to refute, refutes itself.

That is Rudys answer when he can't refute anything.

Skeeter

Jan 4, 2024, 2:56:42β€―PMJan 4
In article <of2epil3ktdeusiu0...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> He misrepresented Trump's already demonstrated dictatorial ideation.
> >> He preached xenophobic spew. I'm not required to engage such trash,
> >> from a nymshifting troll.
> >
> >He posted the truth and you can't refute it.
>

> What I wrote outlining what would be a refutation does refute it, if
> your brain worked.

Just admit you can't.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 6:01:34β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 12:38:35 -0500, Joel said:

.
Run away again, cowardly fag... it's what you do. I took the time and
effort to point out things you didn't even know, but you're to ignorant
and lazy to verify it's true and have to admit how brainwashed and
ignorant you are.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 6:04:35β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 11:48:33 -0700, Skeeter said:

.
He knew nothing of what I took the time and effort to tell him, but
he's too gutless and lazy to reply.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 6:11:46β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 12:45:11 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> As if I'm the one originating the threads, you fucking moron? I'm
> >> replying because I see them in COLA. I don't trim my own group, you
> >> complete and utter imbecile.
> >
> >I didn't put those groups in there, and it's not my job to take COLA
> >out to please you. I'm reading your posts in AC. If you don't like
> >it, fix it. Do you even know how?
>

> Do you "know how" removing my own group from a crosspost will "fix" me
> being able to read it, you retard? I'm OK with crossposting a reply
> to a crosspost, if it's worth my time to write the reply, but refuting
> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
> political professional.

Oh, I didn't realize you were a "Polidickul Profeshunal". What have
you done politically to earn such an esteemed title?

If my posts aren't worth responding to, why do you feel compelled to
keep responding, while saying virtually nothing?

%

Jan 4, 2024, 6:14:58β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 14:41:25 -0500, Joel said:

.

> Erter Terte <Erter...@qmail.net> wrote:
>
> >Don't say "refute", it sets the assworm off.
>

> The content, I'm being asked to refute, refutes itself.

Here's where you're supposed to explain how it does that... except you
obviously can't.

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 6:28:18β€―PMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> refuting
>> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
>> political professional.
>
>Oh, I didn't realize you were a "Polidickul Profeshunal". What have
>you done politically to earn such an esteemed title?

I caused George W. Bush to become president even though I voted for Al
Gore, among numerous things, being the Son of Man.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 7:14:04β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 18:28:14 -0500, Joel said:

.

> % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
>
> >> refuting
> >> right-wing lies and gibberish on 2024 Usenet is beneath my worth, as a
> >> political professional.
> >
> >Oh, I didn't realize you were a "Polidickul Profeshunal". What have
> >you done politically to earn such an esteemed title?
>

> I caused George W. Bush to become president even though I voted for Al
> Gore, among numerous things, being the Son of Man.

Are you on drugs?

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 7:48:26β€―PMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >Oh, I didn't realize you were a "Polidickul Profeshunal". What have
>> >you done politically to earn such an esteemed title?
>>
>> I caused George W. Bush to become president even though I voted for Al
>> Gore, among numerous things, being the Son of Man.
>
>Are you on drugs?

I've had cannabis and caffeine, today, no DXM or alcohol since last
night, although I got wasted on the combo then. But I don't drink
like I used to. However, the story in 2000 is that I had to date two
particular women leading up to the election to make Bush win, to set
up the possibilities for something other than the default of joining
with Al Gore. The only one anyone should have thought could happen
would be for me to continue in my drug career, which ultimately could
have reached a conclusion in 2011, but even that was a pipe dream. It
was always going to be now.

%

Jan 4, 2024, 8:19:29β€―PMJan 4

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 19:48:23 -0500, Joel said:

.

> >> I caused George W. Bush to become president even though I voted for Al
> >> Gore, among numerous things, being the Son of Man.
> >
> >Are you on drugs?
>

> I've had cannabis and caffeine, today, no DXM or alcohol since last
> night, although I got wasted on the combo then. But I don't drink
> like I used to. However, the story in 2000 is that I had to date two
> particular women leading up to the election to make Bush win, to set
> up the possibilities for something other than the default of joining
> with Al Gore. The only one anyone should have thought could happen
> would be for me to continue in my drug career, which ultimately could
> have reached a conclusion in 2011, but even that was a pipe dream. It
> was always going to be now.

Fascinating. I'm uh... just gonna go now. I think my telephone might
be ringing or something...

Joel

Jan 4, 2024, 10:19:51β€―PMJan 4
% <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:

>> >Are you on drugs?
>>
>> I've had cannabis and caffeine, today, no DXM or alcohol since last
>> night, although I got wasted on the combo then. But I don't drink
>> like I used to. However, the story in 2000 is that I had to date two
>> particular women leading up to the election to make Bush win, to set
>> up the possibilities for something other than the default of joining
>> with Al Gore. The only one anyone should have thought could happen
>> would be for me to continue in my drug career, which ultimately could
>> have reached a conclusion in 2011, but even that was a pipe dream. It
>> was always going to be now.
>
>Fascinating. I'm uh... just gonna go now. I think my telephone might
>be ringing or something...

You might as well not even exist, to me, cracker.

πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆJenπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ Dershmender πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸΆη¬›πŸŒˆπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒˆ

Jan 4, 2024, 10:22:17β€―PMJan 4
On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 22:19:48 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Joel
<joel...@gmail.com> determined that the following was of not great
importance to Joel <joel...@gmail.com> and subsequently decided to
<f9tepi9scc788chti...@4ax.com>:

=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= % <purse...@qmail.corn> wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I caused George W. Bush to become president even though I voted for Al
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Gore, among numerous things, being the Son of Man.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Are you on drugs?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I've had cannabis and caffeine, today, no DXM or alcohol since last
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= night, although I got wasted on the combo then. But I don't drink like
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I used to. However, the story in 2000 is that I had to date two
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= particular women leading up to the election to make Bush win, to set up
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the possibilities for something other than the default of joining with
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Al Gore. The only one anyone should have thought could happen would be
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= for me to continue in my drug career, which ultimately could have
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= reached a conclusion in 2011, but even that was a pipe dream. It was
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= always going to be now.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Fascinating. I'm uh... just gonna go now. I think my telephone might
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= =?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= be ringing or something...
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= You might as well not even exist, to me, cracker.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

DON'T CALL THE PEDO A CRACKER IT'S RACIST!

--

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Skeeter

Jan 5, 2024, 7:33:07β€―AMJan 5
In article <f9tepi9scc788chti...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...

> >> I've had cannabis and caffeine, today, no DXM or alcohol since last
> >> night, although I got wasted on the combo then. But I don't drink
> >> like I used to. However, the story in 2000 is that I had to date two
> >> particular women leading up to the election to make Bush win, to set
> >> up the possibilities for something other than the default of joining
> >> with Al Gore. The only one anyone should have thought could happen
> >> would be for me to continue in my drug career, which ultimately could
> >> have reached a conclusion in 2011, but even that was a pipe dream. It
> >> was always going to be now.
> >
> >Fascinating. I'm uh... just gonna go now. I think my telephone might
> >be ringing or something...
>

> You might as well not even exist, to me, cracker.

Yet here you are.