Aryan Brother behavior

M. McGill

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
http://pubweb.nwu.edu/~mlm687/dawson.html
Shortly after midnight on December 1, 1986, David Dawson and some friends
escaped from prison and stole a car. They got separated and Dawson later
broke into a home by himself. He stole several items from the house and
murdered one of the residents, Mrs. Madeliene Kisner. Later that morning
police
found the car that Dawson had stolen in a ditch and tracked him down.
Dawson was convicted of first degree murder and other crimes. In a
controversial stipulation the prosecution introduced evidence that showed
that
David Dawson was affiliated with a white supremacy group called "The Aryan
Brotherhood." Dawson claimed that the introduction of these facts were a
violation of his First and Fourteenth Amendment rights. Still, the jury
recommended the death penalty and the State Supreme Court held their ruling.

The victim in the murder was a white woman.

Eric sadler

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99

TRUCK wrote:

> Is there an echo in here nigger? You posted it twice, you retarded
> nigger. And do you *really* think that everyone who hates niggers is
> an Aryan/white supremist? Think again. Be afraid, be very afraid.
> But lots of 'regular' white people hate niggers and this will surface
> very soon. Your extreme criminal behaviour is unacceptable.

What are going to do? Shoot yourselves?

Eric sadler

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99

PUSDeLUX wrote:

> Let's just say the Zionist Mason government that protected your negro hides
> won't last much long.

So won't the depleting ozone and declining population of your cumskinned race
will protect you either, boy.

TRUCK

SMODeLUX

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Let's just say the Zionist Mason government that protected your negro hides
won't last much longer.

Nada

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99
In answer to your other question nigger,, no -- I am going to shoot
*you* if you come near me. Self Defense of course.

And who is the stupid nigger that posted that piece of news from 1986
anyway? Like who cares.. that was a long time ago. Can't you niggers
come up with any better ones than that? Zmatter niggers? Running out
of lies?

And we are not declining.. we are on the move against you. Get used
to it, racist nigger. Your days of hoodwinking are coming to an end.

PS: You shitskinned niggerz stink.. whew.. looks like shit, smells
like shit -- IT IS SHIT!!

On Sun, 01 Aug 1999 23:42:15 -0400, Eric sadler <Mill...@2000.org>
wrote:

>PUSDeLUX wrote:
>
>> Let's just say the Zionist Mason government that protected your negro hides

M. McGill

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99

> In answer to your other question nigger,, no -- I am going to shoot
> *you* if you come near me. Self Defense of course.
>
> And who is the stupid nigger that posted that piece of news from 1986
> anyway? Like who cares.. that was a long time ago. Can't you niggers

> come up with any better ones than that?<snip>

Negores are the "low-level" sellers of cocaine. Negroes are not the high
level ones who are bringing it into the country and distributing it by
ship loads, planes, trucks etc...Also whites dominate Methamphetamine and
sell it to whites.

"The key fact is that
most of the thousands of African-American crack cocaine defendants are
very low-level, if not the lowest level drug traffickers (Ibid, Tables 17
and 18). et only 5.5% of crack defendants, 9.2% of powder cocaine
defendants, and 11.2% of all drug defendants were high-level dealers (U.S.
Sentencing Commission, Special Report to Congress, Table 18)

Law Enforcement should target mid- and high-level drug traffickers (who
are not black) instead of low-level dealers.

Also methamphetamine offenders are 84.2 percent White. Source:
http://www.ussc.gov/crack/chap7.htm

Methamphetamine
http://www.kci.org/meth_info/faq_meth.htm
Q: How does the drug effect users overall?

A: In all forms, the drug stimulates the central nervous system, with
effects lasting anywhere from four to 24 hours. Methamphetamine use can
not only modify behavior in an acute state, but after taking it for a long
time, the drug literally changes the brain in fundamental and long-lasting
ways. It kills by causing heart failure (myocardial infarction), brain
damage, and stroke and it induces extreme, acute psychiatric and
psychological symptoms that may lead to suicide or murder.

Q: What other problems does methamphetamine pose to society?

A: Automobile accidents; explosions and fires triggered by the illegal
manufacture of methamphetamine; environmental contamination; increased
criminal activity, including domestic violence; emergency room and other
medical costs; spread of infectious disease, including HIV, AIDS and
hepatitis; and lost worker productivity. Economic costs also fall on
governments, which must allocate additional resources for social services
and law enforcement.

Q: How is the production of meth more dangerous than other drugs?

A: Meth trafficking and production are different than other drugs because
they are dangerous from start to finish. The reckless practices of the
untrained people who manufacture it in clandestine labs result in
explosions and fires that injure or kill not only the people and families
involved, but also law enforcement or fireman who respond. Any number of
solvents, precursors and hazardous agents are found in unmarked containers
at these sites. These potent chemicals can enter the central nervous
system and cause neural damage, effect the liver and kidneys, and burn or
irritate the skin, eyes and nose. Environmental damage is another
consequence of these reckless actions, and violence is often a part of the
process as well.

To Meth In The News
http://www.antimeth.com/n_42897.htm
Notorious gang has eye on "meth" trade
Associated Press, The Arizona Republic 4/28/97

One of the worldąs most famous motorcycle gangs is reportedly about to
open a new chapter in Arizona to gain access to the stateąs lucrative
methamphetamine market

The Hells Angels is looking into coming to Arizona and absorbing members
of the Dirty Dozen, another notorious biker gang with chapters in the
Phoenix area, according to Mesa police and a former Hells Angels
infiltrator.

The California-based Hells Angels is reported to have ties to
international crime families and South American drug cartels and is known
internationally as the largest, most organized and most ruthless of all
biker gangs.

"The Hells Angels creates a whole new situation. They are more structured,
better financed, better organized. They are the baddest of the bad," Mesa
Police Detective Todd Ruch said. "They are fighting for money, the control
of drugs. You have to look a little deeper into the reasons for why a
group would want to control a certain turf."

Anthony Tait, a former Hells Angels infiltrator who is now in the federal
witness protection program said, "If you get a Hells Angels chapter, you
immediately have ties to international crime families and all their
resources. Right now there is a huge volume of methamphetamine on the
streets (in Phoenix), but most of it comes from the Mexican mafia."

The Angelsą meth is purer. Tait said.

"They will come in here and try to corral the market, maybe even through
using violence against those who offer less-pure meth."

Tait and some law-enforcement officers believe the Dirty Dozen soon will
"retire" its colors and adopt the Hells Angels patch. Signs of this
abound, they say.

After a summit between the two gangs last summer, Dirty Dozen members
began wearing patches on their jackets that read "Prospect" meaning that
they are in a period when the Hells Angels gang is "prospecting" them.

Phoenix-area motorcycle shops associated with the Dirty Dozen have been
selling and displaying paraphernalia that reads "Support your local red
and white" - colors of the Hells Angels.

Arizona bikers who become Hells Angels will receive extra support from the
California-based outlaw biker gang, including the use of sophisticated
computer technology and other modern equipment to connect them worldwide
with other criminal organizations and to conduct surveillance on their
enemies and on law enforcement, Tail said.

"The Dirty Dozen has done a tremendous disservice to the citizens of
Arizona by bringing this group and all its baggage to the state, " Ruch
said.

http://cppca.com/Cn%20articles/cn%20Mar99_prisgangs.htm
http://www.hendonpub.com/lawandorder/magazine/mar98/wpgangs.html

The Nazi Low Riders (NLR) are the fastest growing gang in the California
prison system. According to gang investigators the NLR originated in the
California Youth Authority during the 1970ąs. Although they never amounted
to much and were for all intended purposes defunct, they have in recent
years emerged as a force to be reckoned with in several Southern
California counties. From this southern base they have grown at an
alarming pace.

A driving force behind the NLR is the "need for speed." Relatively easy to
manufacture and highly profitable, Methamphetamine is the drug of choice
in Southern California and the best cooks of this drug are found among the
White Supremacist gangs. As Hispanic gang members became enamored of the
drug, white gang members became the supply line into the varrio.

Driven by the nature of the drug and the high demand, clandestine labs
surfaced in almost every imaginable venue: trunks of cars, motel rooms,
garages, apartment complexes, as well as high dollar homes. Connections
have been discovered between the NLR and outlaw motorcycle gangs like the
Hells Angels. These associations and investigations have led many in law
enforcement to conclude that the NLR is the new enforcement arm of the
Aryan Brotherhood.

M. McGill

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99

> In answer to your other question nigger,, no -- I am going to shoot
> *you* if you come near me. Self Defense of course.
>
> And who is the stupid nigger that posted that piece of news from 1986
> anyway? Like who cares.. that was a long time ago. Can't you niggers
> come up with any better ones than that?<snip>

Well here are some current white Fraternal LOOTers:

http://cppca.com/Cn%20articles/cn%20Mar99_prisgangs.htm
Nazi Low Riders

The Nazi Low Riders (NLR) are the fastest growing gang in the California
prison system. According to gang investigators the NLR originated in the
California Youth Authority during the 1970ąs. Although they never amounted
to much and were for all intended purposes defunct, they have in recent
years emerged as a force to be reckoned with in several Southern
California counties. From this southern base they have grown at an
alarming pace.

With strongholds in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles and Orange counties,
the NLR has spread hate and discontent throughout California and the state
prison system.

Growing rapidly, they seem to pull from other smaller, less active white
gangs such as the Peckerwoods and PENI (Public Enemy Number One).
Functioning as an umbrella organization they are recruiting from a growing
number of disenfranchised white inmates looking for a place to park their
anger, hatred and predatory ways.

The Department of Corrections has identified the NLR as a prison gang
based on their origin, organizational structure, and their threat to
prison security.

With over 1,000 identified members and associates statewide, and their
propensity to assault staff and other inmates, the NLR are quickly
becoming a severe problem in the prison system.

Gang experts believe a number of NLR members are being used and organized
by the Aryan Brotherhood. This group remains loyal to the ABąs while
another group or faction sees itself as a separate entity with the
capacity and desire to be far more violent than the older ABąs.

Also Check out:
WHITE POWER GANGS: The NLR story
http://www.hendonpub.com/lawandorder/magazine/mar98/wpgangs.html

In 1995, police in Southern California found that a new street gang was
gaining strength through the lucrative Methamphetamine trade.
Simultaneously, the California Department of Corrections (CDC) recognized
a similar growth within its White male population.

Profiling efforts were first initiated by two gang unit officers from the
San Bernardino Sheriff's Department assigned to the Rancho Cucamonga
Police Department. Deputies Mike Sylva and Patty Silva developed
informants within the ranks of an informal group of speed users that
called themselves the VC or Vicious Circle.

This gang was well known for their ruthlessness by victimizing their own
members and associates, primarily through home invasion robberies.
Stealing money and narcotics from one another was an accepted practice
among he gang's members. The cycle of their repeated drug use, inter-gang
theft, and eventual arrest led to the coined expression "It's a vicious
circle."

The activities of the VC created a climate of fear common to traditional
gang neighborhoods. Because the victims of VC crimes were often suspects
of similar crime themselves, very few police reports were generated to
document the gang's activities. Intimidation was further increased as VC
members entered the prison system and made associations with the Aryan
Brotherhood.

In 1996, Upland Detective Greg Doyle and Officer Barry Belt investigated a
home invasion robbery which led to dozens of leads into the origins and
core leadership of the gang. A key informant, provided by State Parole
Agent Lisa Abma, was crucial to uncovering a massive network of auto
thieves, drug manufacturers and violent criminals all associating under
the umbrella of the Vicious Circle. Within 16 months, these investigations
led to the arrests of nearly 100 suspects in a three county area and the
identification of two other associated gangs: the Peckerwoods and the Nazi
Low Riders (NLR).

Vicious Circle members are mainly white males and females. Their common
symbols and tattoos are double lightning bolts, swastikas, skulls, dragons
and three-leaf clovers (signifying Irish Pride). Male members refer to
each other as "Peckerwoods" or "Woods" and female members are called
"Featherwoods".

As the VC evolved, the group more closely resembled a street gang based on
the volume and nature of crimes committed: robbery, aggravated assault,
grand theft auto, burglary, narcotics dealing/manufacturing and murder.
Nothing was outside the limits of criminal involvement. Like other gangs
in the San Bernardino/Riverside County area, VC members claimed the Inland
Empire as their turf, using the initials I. E. also referred to as "Into
Everything". Because VC members more closely resembled drug users or
"Stoners" than traditional street gangs and the names of these white gangs
were laughable, their members successfully avoided gang profiling by law
enforcement until mid 1995.

Nazi Low Riders (NLR)

Although the name of the gang may illicit laughter, the gang is a force to
be reckoned with. Numerically, NLR is the fastest growing prison gang in
California. The tenets of this gang are rooted in White Supremacy which
translates into racial hatred of Blacks. However, it is not surprising to
find Hispanic associates participating in the criminal activities of the
NLR.

Violent, arrogant, and unashamed of their racist proclivities, the NLR has
established its presence in the State prison system. As NLR members parole
into California communities, criminal gang activity flourishes
exponentially among whites as never before.

A driving force behind the NLR is the "need for speed." Relatively easy to
manufacture and highly profitable, Methamphetamine is the drug of choice
in Southern California and the best cooks of this drug are found among the
White Supremacist gangs. As Hispanic gang members became enamored of the
drug, white gang members became the supply line into the varrio.

Driven by the nature of the drug and the high demand, clandestine labs
surfaced in almost every imaginable venue: trunks of cars, motel rooms,
garages, apartment complexes, as well as high dollar homes. Connections
have been discovered between the NLR and outlaw motorcycle gangs like the
Hells Angels. These associations and investigations have led many in law
enforcement to conclude that the NLR is the new enforcement arm of the
Aryan Brotherhood.

Some important lessons have been learned through the profiling of White
Supremacy gangs. First, these gangs are contenders in the arena of street
and prison gangs and members should be treated by law enforcement with
vigor and aggressiveness.

http://www.techserver.com/newsroom/ntn/nation/112297/nation28_26555_noframes.html
TAMPA, Fla. (November 22, 1997 10:53 a.m. EST http://www.nando.net) -- The
one-time regional boss of the Outlaws motorcycle
gang was convicted in federal court of five murders, including the
execution-style slayings of four bikers.

Clarence Smith, 53, was found guilty Friday of the 1983 quadruple homicide
of four bikers in Fort Lauderdale and the attempted
murder of a fifth person who survived. Smith also was convicted of a 1981
New Orleans bombing that killed a federal witness.

Three other bikers were convicted with Smith of conspiracy and
racketeering, although he was the prosecution's main target during
the six-week trial.

Smith also was convicted of plotting to kill a rival biker in Indiana in
1994, interstate transportation of explosives in the Louisiana
case and distribution of drugs.

Sentencing for Smith was set for March 11. He faces a maximum of life in prison.

http://www.racinecounty.com/daily/611gang.htm
Federal officials have previously described how motorcycle gangs have
divvied up parts of the country as their turf. The Hells Angels have
California and the Pacific Coast, the Outlaws have the Midwest and
Southeast, the Pagans have the Northeast, and the Bandidos have Texas and
the Southwest, federal authorities say.

This is one of the largest indictments because it involves more than one
chapter," he said,adding that most indictments have gone after individuals
in the past. "The Outlaws are more than just a motorcycle club. They are a
sophisticated and dangerous organized crime group which has repeatedly
resorted to bombings and murder to protect their ongoing criminal
enterprise."

The indictment alleges that Outlaws were involved in a series of violent
acts, including six murders, aimed at the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club.

A Mount Pleasant man is among the 17 members of a Midwest motorcycle gang
indicted by a federal grand jury Tuesday on 34 criminal acts of
racketeering, including the 1992 execution-style murder of a town of
Burlington man in 1992.

Federal law en-forcement authorities are calling the indictment returned
against the Outlaws Motorcycle Club one of the largest ever in Wisconsin.
The indictments stem from a 7-year string of murders, at-tempted murders,
bombings and arson attacks in a violent turf war against rival members of
the Hell's Angels.

The two groups are the largest motorcycle gangs in the country.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/org-crime/motor-gangs.htm
Activities

This is by no means, an exhaustive list of the activities outlaw
motorcycle gangs are involved in. It does however,
highlight the reality of their łwork˛ - and their sophistication which is
second to none:

łMake no mistake about it, bikers are now as sophisticated as the old
organized crime families. They are far more prone
to violence when provoked, and certainly more arrogant. They seldom miss
an opportunity to make money or to kill
someone in the way of profits. The more illegal the scam, the more it is
preferred. If you can rip off society and put one
over on the establishment in the process, thatąs showing class˛ (RCMP
Gazette, Vo. 56, No. 3&4, 1994, p.2).

Drugs

BC chapters are overseeing the cultivation and distribution of hydroponic
marijuana which is subsequently sold in
Canada and the United States.

As noted in a CISC report: łDrug trafficking is the most lucrative
activity for criminal motorcycle gangs. This is
particularly true of the Hells Angels who, thanks to support from their
affiliated clubs, are a major distributor and seller of
drugs from coast to coast.˛

Drug dealing and trafficking are also staples of outlaw motorcycle gangs
in the United States and Europe.

By the end of the 70s, the Hells Angels in the United States had become
increasingly involved in gang wars or
confrontations, primarily to protect or expand their lucrative drug
market. In 1978, the Hells Angelsą ruling council
officially declared war on the Outlaws.

łInvestigations have shown that the Hells Angels are a highly-structured,
worldwide, criminal organization with a rigid
chain of command and a written code of biker ethics. They remain highly
mobile, extremely violent and prone to
associate with other outlaw motorcycle gangs or organized crime families
to further their own criminal ends. All in all,
they meet every definition and criteria of being set up as organized
crime families˛ (RCMP Gazette, p. 38).

The Hells Angels have often been referred to as the łrichest angels on
earth - and probably are. A full-patch Angel has at
hand access to million of illicit dollars, earned through a combination
of cunning, wanton brutality, extortion, intimidation,
drug-dealing, prostitution and murder-for-hire˛ (Nicaso and Welzenbach).

And because none of this is new, outlaw motorcycle gangs remain, as
Solicitor General Andy Scott himself said, law enforcementąs number one
challenge.