Won't see this on the evening news

KWills

Aug 31, 2023, 1:47:13 PM8/31/23
New York City Police Department's 2022 Crime and Enforcement Activity Report Shows: Non-Whites
Committed 97.1% of the Homicides and 98.9% of Non-Fatal Shootings... NYC Is 32% White.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/new-york-city-police-departments-2022-crime-and-enforcement-activity-report-shows-non-whites-committed-97-1-of-the-homicides-and-98-9-of-non-fatal-shootings-nyc-is-32-white/

Joel

Aug 31, 2023, 2:19:15 PM8/31/23
KWills <k...@yohoo.net> wrote:

>Subject: Won't see this on the evening news

I wonder why ...

>New York City Police Department's 2022 Crime and Enforcement Activity Report Shows: Non-Whites
>Committed 97.1% of the Homicides and 98.9% of Non-Fatal Shootings... NYC Is 32% White.
>

>https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/new-york-city-police-departments-2022-crime-and-enforcement-activity-report-shows-non-whites-committed-97-1-of-the-homicides-and-98-9-of-non-fatal-shootings-nyc-is-32-white/

Ron Unz

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Unz.com)

Political party Republican

Ronald Keeva Unz (/?nz/; born September 20, 1961) is an American
technology entrepreneur, political activist, writer, and publisher. A
former businessman, Unz became a multi-millionaire in Silicon Valley
before entering politics.[1] He unsuccessfully ran for governor as a
Republican in the 1994 California gubernatorial election and for U.S.
Senator in 2016. He has sponsored multiple propositions promoting
structured English immersion education as well as campaign finance
reform and minimum wage increases.

He was publisher of The American Conservative from 2007 to 2013, and
since 2013 has been publisher and editor of The Unz Review, a website
which describes itself as presenting "controversial perspectives
largely excluded from the American mainstream media."[2] The website
has been criticized by the Anti-Defamation League as hosting racist
and antisemitic content,[3] and the Southern Poverty Law Center which
has labeled it a white nationalist publication.[4] Unz has also drawn
criticism for funding VDARE and other writers that critics have termed
white supremacist.[5]

--
Joel Crump

Skeeter

Aug 31, 2023, 3:00:28 PM8/31/23
In article <1am1fide3tivkm4km...@4ax.com>,
joel...@gmail.com says...
and? The fact is he is right. Most violent crimes are committed by non
whites.

--
" They're not after me, they are after you! I'm just in the way"

" Go Peacefully"