whiteslave is a black faggot

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Aug 18, 2007, 10:46:14 AM8/18/07
He's like many downlow nigger bucks. A useless primate

Mr Wonderful

Aug 18, 2007, 9:46:58 PM8/18/07
Whiteslave is white, but he love to suck Black dick. He is ready to teach
you white trash bastard on how to suck black cock. All WTBs need to enroll
inWS Dicksucking 101.
class.
"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nob...@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message

jaona...@nowhere.com

Aug 19, 2007, 12:58:45 AM8/19/07
another Muh Dikk

and a gay one at that

you are a sick down low nigger that should be put down

\/\/0RD@true.nog

Aug 19, 2007, 2:44:24 AM8/19/07
The silly pickaninnies that pretend they're White only coonfuse other
niggers. To discerning Humans, they stand out like a hernia at a
weight lifters convention.

whiteslave

Aug 19, 2007, 4:55:44 AM8/19/07
Mr Wonderful wrote:

> Whiteslave is white, but he love to suck Black dick. He is ready to teach
> you white trash bastard on how to suck black cock. All WTBs need to
> enroll inWS Dicksucking 101.
> class.

Sir,

true Sir as usual.
once properly broken, any whitey is loving to suck Big Black Dicks. boi was
taught hard by Africans and then has found its right place on its knees,
mouth wide open and ready to submit to deep-throat.
Any Black Man should have a white trash bastard slave : we're born as
cumdump and servant to the Superior Blacks.
Wtbs Dicksucking 101 is open : jaona, rebbie and wordie are doing well...
they've passed the flaring cockheads at last. It took a while !

humbly,
a whiteslave at work at Wtbs Training class

whiteslave

Aug 19, 2007, 4:58:02 AM8/19/07
jaona...@nowhere.com wrote:

> another Muh Dikk
>
> and a gay one at that
>
> you are a sick down low nigger that should be put down

but jaona, we both are already "down" ... on our knees. Look at you babe,
cum is spilling on yo' nice make-up. Our Black Visitors have been very
generous with yo' porcelain mouth.

a whiteslave at work at Wtbs Training class

Mr Wonderful

Aug 24, 2007, 8:31:11 AM8/24/07
Hey bitch,
Are you ready to resume sucking my dick. Now stfu and get back on your
knees.
<jaona...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

jaona...@nowhere.com

Aug 26, 2007, 1:26:10 AM8/26/07