One Negro on Michigan's Most Wanted Nonsupporting Parents

M.McGill

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00

white

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
hoz da man bez wantin me nigga ass, hez notz noin hooz I bez

M.McGill <em...@domain.com> wrote in article
<email-08020...@cx766739-a.fed1.sdca.home.com>...
> http://www.mfia.state.mi.us/chldsupp/mostwant/mainpage.htm

Roy Bean

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:55:03 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

>http://www.mfia.state.mi.us/chldsupp/mostwant/mainpage.htm

The rest of the story for the whole state

http://www.MostWanted.org/MI/

Roy

M.McCoy

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
In article <01bf722e$f9964460$78994e0c@johnj>, "white" <te...@test.com> wrote:

> hoz da man bez wantin me nigga ass, hez notz noin hooz I bez

More "I don't have anything better to say so I will resort to fallacy of
ridicule" from mr. "white".

FALLACY OF RIDICULE.

Also Known as: Appeal to Mockery, The Horse Laugh.

Description of Appeal to Ridicule

The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is
substituted for evidence in an "argument."

white

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
truth hurts, right, boy?

M.McCoy <em...@domain.com> wrote in article