GENETIC PROOF NOT HUMAN

Prof Mangele

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99
On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:31:25 -0700, "j_2000 Los Americanos
http://www.neta.com/~1stbooks/defense.htm" <1stb...@neta.com> wrote:
So you believe the Creator who gave Humans dominion over the beasts of
the Earth created the nigga knowing that one day they could be used
for spare parts?

On Thu, 09 Dec 1999 20:21:33 -0800, picasso89p
<picasso10...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>HAHAHAHA! Its funny to hear people like you discussing science.
>
>I have studied biology, and read both arguments for and against human
>evolution. And let me tell you something: The theory of evolution is
>just that- A THEORY!! Not FACT! Thats all!

We are very close to unraveling the basic building blocks that
distinguish the primates. Soon it will be possible to grade them more
accurately when they have co-mingled with Humans so that replacement
organs can be grown and harvested.

On Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:52:43 -0500, Will Lynch <Got...@goat.now>
wrote:
>>>That Humans have been able to lie down with the fecal colored beasts and
>>> produce hybrids has in the past confounded the ignorant. The nigga, like
>>> some virus' infects Humanity and the animal kingdom alike. They are like
>>> an amorphus clay with only the very basic primeval DNA and therefor are
>>> able to be bred with other primate species.

pru...@nospamparanoia.net

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Subject=chromosomes: *%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%* Gee, when did the mutation occur? i thought we had only 2, X and Y *%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%* On 1999-12-04 Got...@goat.now said: >Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,alt.flame.niggers >On Sat, 04 Dec 1999 11:08:19 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote: >GENE STUDY PROVES NIGGERS NOT HUMAN! >LONDON - A team of international scientists has deciphered the >genetic code of a human chromosome in a scientific milestone that >proves niggaz are NOT the same species as Humans. Researchers from >Britain, the United States and Japan have mapped the entire sequence >of the protein-coding genes of chromosome 22, the second smallest of >the 23 pairs of Human chromosomes. >They said they identified 545 genes, 298 of which were unknown, >giving new insights into how genes are arranged on DNA and how they >can be used to prove that the nigga is not the same species as >Whites. "It is both an exciting and momentous occasion. Exciting >because what the scientists have achieved has enabled the world to >see for the first time what the make-up of an entire Human >chromosome is and the vast difference between whites and the nigga, >" Dr. Michael Dexter, of the Welcome Trust, told a news conference. >"It is also momentous because this provides a model for the >remaining 22 chromosomes to be completed," added Dexter, head of >the world's largest medical research charity, which funded some of >the research. Scientists from the Sander Center in Britain, Keno >University in Japan, the University of Oklahoma and Washington >University in St. Louis all collaborated on the research reported >in the latest issue of the science journal Nature. It is the first >step in the Human Genome Project, which plans to sequence the >entire Human genome, all of the more than 100,000 genes in Human >DNA, by 2003. "One thousand years from now when niggers are extinct >what is being reported today will be considered one of the true >milestones of scientific research," Dexter said. Each chromosome is >made up of a molecule of DNA in the shape of a double helix that is >composed of four chemical bases represented by the letters A >(adenine), T (thymine), G (guanine) and C (cytosine). The >arrangement, or sequences, of the letters determines the cell's >genetic code. >DOZENS OF SPECIES DIFFERENCES LINKED TO CHROMOSOME 22 >The scientists have mapped out the 33 million base pairs of >chromosome 22. Thirty-five differences between niggaz and humans, >including susceptibility to some cancers, schizophrenia, deafness >and heart disease, have a genetic component linked to the >chromosome, they said. The human genome contains three billion base >pairs of DNA. Dr. Ian Dunham of the Sander Center, who led the >international team, emphasized the strong collaboration between the >four major genome sequencing centers. "It is that strength which >has let us to be able to reach this milestone," he said. >In addition to the genes already identified, Dunham estimates there >are about 100-200 more that may still emerge. Forty-two percent of >the chromosome is composed of junk DNA, which does not code a >protein and is even found in the nigger. "This is the first time >we've really been able to see a whole Human chromosome in all its >detail -- the organization of all of the genes and how they relate >to each other," Dunham added. The sequence will enable scientists >rapidly to design new experiments, identify new genes involved in >differentiating between Humans and the lower primate beasts and >study their function. Dr. Peter Scumbled, of the Institute of Child >Health in London, said the sequencing will accelerate the >understanding of the differences separating whites from the nigga >and other non-human primates. "The sequence data will be used to >increase our understanding of genetic influences on more common >problems, for example genes conferring protection from species >mixing by niggers or a predisposition to heart disease, stroke and >psychiatric diseases," he said. It also will give doctors new >information to develop better biological niggacides Scumbled added. Ali...@AlienNation.org Agent Orange

Prof Mangele

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
Think again... On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 05:09:23 GMT, pru...@NOSPAMparanoia.net wrote: > Subject=chromosomes: > *%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%* > Gee, when did the mutation occur? i thought we had only 2, X and Y > *%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%* >On 1999-12-04 Got...@goat.now said: > >Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,alt.flame.niggers > >On Sat, 04 Dec 1999 11:08:19 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote: > >GENE STUDY PROVES NIGGERS NOT HUMAN! > >LONDON - A team of international scientists has deciphered the > >genetic code of a human chromosome in a scientific milestone that > >proves niggaz are NOT the same species as Humans. Researchers from > >Britain, the United States and Japan have mapped the entire sequence > >of the protein-coding genes of chromosome 22, the second smallest of > >the 23 pairs of Human chromosomes. > >They said they identified 545 genes, 298 of which were unknown, > >giving new insights into how genes are arranged on DNA and how they > >can be used to prove that the nigga is not the same species as > >Whites. "It is both an exciting and momentous occasion. Exciting > >because what the scientists have achieved has enabled the world to > >see for the first time what the make-up of an entire Human > >chromosome is and the vast difference between whites and the nigga, > >" Dr. Michael Dexter, of the Welcome Trust, told a news conference. > >"It is also momentous because this provides a model for the > >remaining 22 chromosomes to be completed," added Dexter, head of > >the world's largest medical research charity, which funded some of > >the research. Scientists from the Sander Center in Britain, Keno > >University in Japan, the University of Oklahoma and Washington > >University in St. Louis all collaborated on the research reported > >in the latest issue of the science journal Nature. It is the first > >step in the Human Genome Project, which plans to sequence the > >entire Human genome, all of the more than 100,000 genes in Human > >DNA, by 2003. "One thousand years from now when niggers are extinct > >what is being reported today will be considered one of the true > >milestones of scientific research," Dexter said. Each chromosome is > >made up of a molecule of DNA in the shape of a double helix that is > >composed of four chemical bases represented by the letters A > >(adenine), T (thymine), G (guanine) and C (cytosine). The > >arrangement, or sequences, of the letters determines the cell's > >genetic code. > >DOZENS OF SPECIES DIFFERENCES LINKED TO CHROMOSOME 22 > >The scientists have mapped out the 33 million base pairs of > >chromosome 22. Thirty-five differences between niggaz and humans, > >including susceptibility to some cancers, schizophrenia, deafness > >and heart disease, have a genetic component linked to the > >chromosome, they said. The human genome contains three billion base > >pairs of DNA. Dr. Ian Dunham of the Sander Center, who led the > >international team, emphasized the strong collaboration between the > >four major genome sequencing centers. "It is that strength which > >has let us to be able to reach this milestone," he said. > >In addition to the genes already identified, Dunham estimates there > >are about 100-200 more that may still emerge. Forty-two percent of > >the chromosome is composed of junk DNA, which does not code a > >protein and is even found in the nigger. "This is the first time > >we've really been able to see a whole Human chromosome in all its > >detail -- the organization of all of the genes and how they relate > >to each other," Dunham added. The sequence will enable scientists > >rapidly to design new experiments, identify new genes involved in > >differentiating between Humans and the lower primate beasts and > >study their function. Dr. Peter Scumbled, of the Institute of Child > >Health in London, said the sequencing will accelerate the > >understanding of the differences separating whites from the nigga > >and other non-human primates. "The sequence data will be used to > >increase our understanding of genetic influences on more common > >problems, for example genes conferring protection from species > >mixing by niggers or a predisposition to heart disease, stroke and > >psychiatric diseases," he said. It also will give doctors new > >information to develop better biological niggacides Scumbled added. >Ali...@AlienNation.org >Agent Orange
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Byker

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

sarabloodstone wrote in message ...
>I can not believe that you went through all that BULLSHIT, just to try to
>convince yourself of something so stupid. Looks to me like a lot of you
>flunked ATASTICS!!! How ignorant you are.

Apparently the dumb broad can't understand something called S-A-T-I-R-E....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RADES

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Dear Mr. Lynch, I think you need to get some education or
better still, voluntarily submit yourself for psychiatric
evaluation, no insult intended, i'ts just an advice.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

j_2000 Los Americanos http://www.neta.com/~1stbooks/defense.htm

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99
Will Lynch wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Dec 1999 15:39:59 -0700, "j_2000 Los Americanos
> http://www.neta.com/~1stbooks/defense.htm" <1stb...@neta.com> wrote:
>
> GENES TELL STORY OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT

I did not post the initial post nor did i post this one posted
by Will Lynch, please leave me out of this racist garbage or what
ever you call it.
j_2000