Some maps of a paritioned, post-something USA

Johnny Bob

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

Mark Bradford

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Got a few questions

1. Who came up with this

2. How does this come about

3. It looks like there is a bit of overlap. For instance the current
states of Washington and Oregon are in two separate "partitions".

4. Was the person who drew this up:
a. Stoned?
b. Drunk?
c. Both?

I can only assume that the Illuminati, Trilaterals, William Clinton, the
Bildeburgers, ZOG, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, the Liberals and
anybody else I left out must have gotten together to bring this about.

Johnny Bob wrote:

> Political Devolution Website
> http://members.tripod.com/MarcoD/devusa.html

Duane Phinney

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
It looks like the map that was drawn up during the Nixon years.

Mark Bradford <mark.b...@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message

dudalb

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Yes, prettymuch swiped from a book called the Nine Nations of America. To be
fair the author just used the device to explore the diffferences between
different sections of the US. and did not advocate an actual b reak up. When
will the neo Confederates understand that secession ain;t gonna happen
again and slavery ainl;t coming back neither. (Bad Grammar intentional!)

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:56:28 -0000, "Johnny Bob"
<southsgonnadoit@gain> found stone tablets, which when translated
read:

>Political Devolution Website
>http://members.tripod.com/MarcoD/devusa.html

Interesting.. but a better split would to have northern
California as part of a union with Oregon and Washington, with
SoCal being part of Aztlan.

Also, I'm curious as to why he didn't include Florida in the
CSA.. they were there the first time, IIRC.

--

Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/index.html

"Conspiracy theory is the sophistication of the ignorant."
-Richard Grenier

Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Join the fun and copy me into yours! :)

Doug Berry

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:28:41 -0800, "dudalb" <dud...@hotmail.com>

found stone tablets, which when translated read:

>Yes, prettymuch swiped from a book called the Nine Nations of America. To be

>fair the author just used the device to explore the diffferences between
>different sections of the US. and did not advocate an actual break up.

And Rome is eternal. Sooner or later, the USA will cease to be,
wether it balkanizes into smaller states or joins a larger union
remains to be seen.

BrokenArrow

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

Funny how so many say that, and strangely..we're still here. What makes you
think you'll see the end of America? Or even better, that ANY or your ideals
will ?

Joe Long

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

redrum wrote in message ...
>In article <386A4506...@privacy.com>, pri...@privacy.com says...

ba>> Funny how so many say that, and strangely..
ba>> we're still here. What makes you think you'll
ba>> see the end of America? Or even better, that
ba>> ANY or your ideals will ?

rr> Rome lasted for 1200 years-nearly 500 after Caesar
rr> overthrew the republic and his son became emperor.
rr> I don't know if I will see the end of America in my lifetime,
rr> but Doug is right-it will come.

<joe> America should be here until the end of time - this present
government we have is ending real soon... organize and prepare...

unk>>> And Rome is eternal. Sooner or later, the USA will
unk>>> cease to be, wether it balkanizes into smaller states
unk>>> or joins a larger union remains to be seen.
--
joe g. long joe...@bainbridge.net
home.. http://lightning.prohosting.com/~joejoe/

they're coming for our guns
they won't succeed - but they will come

Joe Long

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Joe Long" <joe...@bainbridge.net>
Newsgroups: owl.test,schule.test,wales.test,sat.test,muc.test,kiel.test,ka.test,ch.test,mn.test,uk.test,de.test,at.test,alt.flame.niggers
Subject: cmsg cancel <s6lgj33...@corp.supernews.com>
Control: cancel <s6lgj33...@corp.supernews.com>
Date: 30 Dec 1999 07:34:27 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

redrum

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
> Funny how so many say that, and strangely..we're still here. What
makes you
>think you'll see the end of America? Or even better, that ANY or
your ideals
>will ?

Rome lasted for 1200 years-nearly 500 after Caesar overthrew the
republic and his son became emperor. I don't know if I will see the end
of America in my lifetime, but Doug is right-it will come.

>> And Rome is eternal. Sooner or later, the USA will cease to be,
>> wether it balkanizes into smaller states or joins a larger union

Whitey

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:47:01 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:28:41 -0800, "dudalb" <dud...@hotmail.com>
>found stone tablets, which when translated read:
>
>>Yes, prettymuch swiped from a book called the Nine Nations of America. To be
>>fair the author just used the device to explore the diffferences between
>>different sections of the US. and did not advocate an actual break up.
>

>And Rome is eternal. Sooner or later, the USA will cease to be,
>wether it balkanizes into smaller states or joins a larger union
>remains to be seen.
>--

And they said the same thing about Britain during the implementation
of the constitutional monarchy, which was centuries ago. Will the
U.S.A. last time immemorial? Doubt it. But some people seem to be in
waaaay too much of a goddamned hurry to accelerate such an end. And
those who are in a hurry to see it die are generally the types who
actively seek balkanization. Well, there are those of us who woukld
much rather prefer not, ergo we have a problem, don't we? I don't see
the balkanists winning here, quite frankly - hatred drives it, and
hatred is ultimately divisive. An inherent disadvantage.

Byte Me.
GARRYOWEN!