black chat rooms

DM

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
where can I find the black chat rooms?

Message has been deleted

Bryan Cotton

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
DM <sna...@chtree.com> wrote:
: where can I find the black chat rooms?
What do you mean by black chat rooms? Are you refereing to IRC channels
or newsgroup.
email: bco...@primenet.com
http://www.primenet.com/~bcotton
ftp: ftp.primenet.com/users/b/bcotton

"I wish I was a little bit taller ! Bryan Cotton
I wish I was a baller !
I wish I had a girl who looked good ! The young intelligent Black child
I would call her" - Skelo !

Bester

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
In article <3150D9...@chtree.com>, sna...@chtree.com says...

>where can I find the black chat rooms?

You can make your own. Just type /join and whatever title you want.

Mar 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/27/96
If your service provider allows you to do a search,
just type in Black. I was there 2 or 3 times. We
talked about the MMM. It was nice because we
all had a lot to talk about.

Generally, I don't do "chat" because people like to
play that role-playing crap.

Elaine.

Kirth N. Roach

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96

Just as the above note stated; go into an IRC (international relay chat)
and create your own room, and invite your own friends. If you would
like, we can go into one together and I'll walk you through.

Peace.

Kirth

Wayne Mims

Mar 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/31/96
to ka...@iquest.net
There are several black chat rooms on AOL. The two most common ones are
the black voices and the netnoir chat rooms. You can get to them via AOL
with keyword: black voices and keyword: netnoir.

The others are located in the People Connection of AOL. Just view the
rooms of the Romance Connection. These are some common ones: ebony over
30, ebony over 40, and african american. There are others too, just keep
any eye out.

Jessica Frey

Jun 17, 2021, 1:30:51 PM6/17/21
Hello! I'm not sure if you'll receive this message but I am looking for my father who used the Black voices chat room in 1999. If anyone has any info that might help me with the search, feel free to email me at jessi...@gmail.com