Netflix Lays Off Mostly Women Of Color Staff [Michelle Obama...] As Stock Plunges

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 7, 2022, 2:10:33 PM5/7/22
https://www.essence.com/news/netflix-black-women-terminations/

Amid a disappointing Q1, Netflix is now also under fire for the
mistreatment of their Black employees. After recruiting Latinx, Asian, and
Black women from well-known, leading publications such as The New York
Times, Teen Vogue, and Vulture, Netflix jointly laid off the team, a mere
six months since Tudum website’s December 2021 launch.

According to the site, “Tudum is quite literally the sound of Netflix and
your trusted source to go behind the streams of the titles and talent that
light up your screen.” After the layoff announcement, a spokesperson for
Netflix spoke with Protocol, calling Tudum “an important priority for the
company.”

Staff who were affected “were full-time, part-time or on contract. Most of
them had just been given promotions the month prior to lay-offs,” Madame
Noire reports. Worse, “[t]hey were offered two just two weeks of severance
pay.”

One ex-Tudum employee spoke with NPR, stating “They went very out of their
way to hire high level journalists of color who have quite a bit of name
recognition and a lot of experience and talent. In some ways, they were
just buying clout to lend credibility to their gambit…We were courted
pretty aggressively. They sold us on the most amazing thing that you could
want as a culture journalist or entertainment journalist. They just sold
something that seemed impossible anywhere else…But the biggest selling
point was the pay…People upended their lives for this.”

While the site continues to remain up and running, the “culture and trend”
team members “hired to expand the diversity” have quickly realized what
they thought would their dream job was in actuality a nightmare.

https://twitter.com/freeblackgirl/status/1519755086984929281
Before their lives were upended last Thursday, many of the new hires were
already discovering discrepancies in what they had been promised prior to
joining the company.

The abovementioned ex-Tudum writer told NPR, “They started tightening up
little by little. And then just it became clear. It's a content marketing
job, essentially. That would have been fine if from the get-go they made
that clear… They created a very jargony corporate environment in which
everything is extremely positive. So instead of saying, 'No, don't do
that,' they say, 'Do you think that's something we should be
doing?'…Still, I'm really proud of a lot of the stories that were done
under even those sort of tight parameters that were set and that
constantly moved. A lot of great work was done because they hired
extremely talented people. And so this more than anything reads as a lack
of investment into a project that they didn't properly plan for or
properly set up.”

In trying to do their job, the writers found that they were heavily
censored by Netflix, and instructed “not to say anything deemed
controversial, even if it was the subject of a documentary, for example.
And any mention of films that aren’t in the Netflix library were deleted
from the site.”

Nichole Perkins, another former Tudum’er also impacted by the layoffs
turned to Twitter, venting her frustrations, “Well. I just was laid off
from a significant contract originally intended through August so I’m
looking for stable work… and rent. I need rent.”

https://twitter.com/tnwhiskeywoman/status/1519754133158473729

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty

May 7, 2022, 2:34:39 PM5/7/22
The secret to success is to trim off the dead weight....

I'm not-sure why NETFLIX would do something like that unless they feel
they're solving the problem of bleeding cash.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
206 - "The individual mandate forces individuals into commerce precisely
because they elected to refrain from commercial activity," says Justice
Roberts. "Such a law cannot be sustained under a clause authorizing
Congress to 'regulate Commerce.'"

BeamMeUpScotty

May 7, 2022, 2:58:06 PM5/7/22
On 5/7/22 2:10 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
The secret to success is to trim off the dead weight....

I'm not-sure why NETFLIX would do something like that unless they feel
they're solving the problem of bleeding cash.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/creepy-bill-gates-plans-hire-3000-person-social-media-team-push-vaccines-suppress-differing-information/

It seems that the people fired for their failed attempt to feed you
propaganda at NETFLIX will be hired by BILL GATES to feed you propaganda
indiscriminately across the INTERNET to help the Democrats win
elections.....