QUEER NIGGERIANS FACE SHARIA DEATH

\/\/0RD@true.nog

Aug 12, 2007, 7:14:19 PM8/12/07
QUEER NIGGERIANS FACE SHARIA DEATH

Eighteen fecal colored faggots have been tossed into the Concrete
Congo following their arrest for typical nigger behavior in northern
Nigeria, the state-owned news agency, Nan, reports. The fudgepackers
were arrested in a Glory Hole in northeastern Bauchi State, which is
governed by the Islamic Sharia law. The Sharia punishment for
cocksuckers is death by stoning.

The rump rangers wearing women's clothes went to Bauchi town from
neighboring states to indulge in their down-low perversions. Sharia
judge Malam Tanimu ordered that the 18 hog gobblers be remanded in
prison after they were arraigned before him on Wednesday. Prosecuting
police officer Tadius Boboi said the pickle licker's actions had
contravened Sharia law, adopted in Bauchi and a dozen other states in
Muslim northern Niggeria in 2000.

Amputations: Hundreds of Niggerian Diaperheads have been sentenced to
death by stoning and for TNB and homosexuality. Many others have been
flogged like rented mules by horsewhips. There have been amputations
in northwestern Zamfara State, which pioneered the introduction of the
maniacal Islamic legal system in the niggafuckated shithole.

Taboo: Niggeria, like other Africoon countries, is a primitive society
where homosexuality is considered a taboo. The Niggerian parliament
has been trying to pass a law introduced by former head nigger
Olusegun Obasanjo banning peter puffers. Cocksucker organizations and
some animal rights groups have condemned the proposed legislation and
called for its rejection. However, homosexuality and same sex marriage
are illegal in Niggeria and are considered very serious offences.

In April, a niggeress reportedly fled Niggeria after organizing a
polygamous clam licker wedding. Two years ago, a Sharia court
sentenced an africoon to six months in prison and fined him $38 for
living as a 'hoe for seven years in Kano.

Udokwu in Lagos, Niggeria wrote: Sharia is the Law in Northern
Niggeria so the penalty for homosexuality, which is death, should be
meted out on them without fear or favor. Sodomy is an act of insanity,
which even animals wouldn't do. Humans should stop making an issue out
of this TNB and try to change their system to support good morals.

Bruce in California wrote: This is simply another example of a
repressive belief system that uses fear, domination, and hatred to
control its believers and to impose horrific repression on others. Why
does the UN tolerate such violence against gay people or those who are
thought to be gay?

Matsiko David wrote: Campaigners for butt fucking are not different
from those cited in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Derek Lawrence in Ohio wrote: What I really don't understand is
whether such a punitive yet barbaric measure is permissible by the
constitution of the federal republic of Niggeria. And if this is not
the case, then I think it would amount to a gross abuse of naked force
by the champions of Shariah law in Northern Niggeria.

John in Rotterdam, Holland, said: It is very sad, to see things like
this happen in Nigeria. People getting killed for being a GAY, shame
to our so called leaders and also shame to the British. It is all
their fault in the first place for making us ONE NIGGERIA.

Kenny, a Niggerian in Malaysia said: It is taboo and it should remain
a taboo. They should be killed by hanging. A country can have its own
law. I am a Christian and I support the Sharia law for doing it.