you know my number, look up my name

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

xona <xo...@primenet.com> wrote:

>To the many readers of this newsgroup, my sincere apologies for the
>original poster of this thread. You see, several years ago, my father
>and twenty-or-so of his friends Gangbanged this person's mother. This may
>well mean that the poster is a relative of mine. I am so sorry that my
>family may have had a hand (and a lot more) in the creation of this human
>aberration.

>xona

LMAO yur alright xona and your apology is accepted. we won't hold your
father's and his friends drunken indescetion against you. i just hope
they used a bag.
kk
"... Now I don't have one computer on my desk, I have millions."
Steve Wozniak (U.S. Robotics commercial)

Dale M. Rickman

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97
to Aryan

> method.
> collection
> up

Not that it matters a darn bit to you, but I have a wonderful nanny who
is a "Spic" who takes great care of my kids while I work. She teaches
them Spanish, the house is spotless, she does laundry, takes stuff to
the drycleaner, cleans silver, runs the kids to their various extra
curricular activities, does the weekly grocery shopping, runs cars back
and forth to the mechanic, keeps my babies if my husband and I have to
both travel, takes them to almost all their doctors appointments, gets
school uniforms or shoes when necessary, and is an INTEGRAL, TRUSTED,
and don't know what I would do without member of our family. She plays
wife for my husband and I. She trys to teach the kids Spanish. They
try to teach her English. One of her friends just redid our back-yard
for us, much cheaper than any contracting US firm would have. (the
challenge was the communication, which, in retrospect, was a learning
experience and kind-of fun).

She has a sister looking for a job. This sister did Nalice's job with
even more motivation than Nalice (my nanny) when Nalice was on vacation
in her country for a month last year. I pay Nalice 400 a week, plus
give her a car and 35/month gas allowance for commuting. she takes care
of my 1,3, and 6 year old. The 6 year old is in schools till 3. The 3
year old till 12 pm. Nalice comes every morning at 7:30, dresses the
kids and gets them to school. I just worry about getting to my work.
She packs lunches and cooks for us and shops for us. I don't know what
I would do without her or someone as dedicated as she is. She enables
me to be successful AND have kids.

So, why should we allow Hispanics in this country ? They are
hard-working, they are grateful to be here with a good job, they don't
steal and they are trustworthy. That has been my experience with the
three I have employed. They enabled working moms to be working moms and
not go nuts with the household responsiblities.

Again,
Anyone who is looking for a nanny in the Washington DC area, she has a
sister who is looking for a job.

email me.
I would highly recommend her sister.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

patricia

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

In article <32F681...@erols.com>, da...@erols.com wrote:
[-]

> You know, the hispanic community, those who have immigrated here
> recently, are usually grateful for a good job and work hard. I am
> grateful for my good job and I work hard. Is it that you don't know
> how to work hard, or that you just resent any inter-racial harmonious
> relationship ?
>
> Theresa

Thanks for sharing the minutia of your relationship with your nanny and
your personal economics with the group, Theresa. It's really interesting.
The original poster wanted to line up and shoot all spics; you want to
incorporate them into your personal economy, like chattel.
Different language, different strategies, similar results. You give the
choice of servitude over execution.
From your side, it's "harmonious"; from mine, it's exploitation. If you
think "your" nanny thinks any different, you're delusional.

Message has been deleted

Kingfish

Feb 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/6/97

In article <sandia-0502...@ppp112-sf5.sirius.com>,
san...@sirius.com (patricia) wrote:

Was this the original topic of this header? Somehow, I don't think so. It
would have been interesting to see the original and how far the current
conversation has drifted.

ay...@sprintmail.com

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

In article <sandia-0602...@ppp062-sf5.sirius.com>,
san...@sirius.com (patricia) wrote:

> > Why does anyone have to scream about "We're going to be the majority!!"
> > What is that supposed to prove? Who cares who's going to be the
> > "majority"?
>
> I don't think *I* was "screaming" (though you will find me yelling about a
> lot of things :]); there's no argument about this issue, so there's
> nothing to scream about.

I didn't necessarily refer to you...there's a lot of yelling going on
between the brown and the white here in LA, most of it over who's land
this is.

> > You are incorrect. This land originally belonged to the Indians.
> > Spanish and English speakers came later, MUCH LATER. Of course, the
> > Indians held no concept of land ownership - they felt the land was
> > something too great to belong to a human. The land belonged to the
> > gods. They have a very good point.
>
> Of course, and latinos are generally mixed indian and euro (Spanish)
> race. And if you trace ownership, then, the spanish/mestizos have rights
> to this land long before the blue-eyed skinheads, like the guy who's post
> I responded to.

But not before the Indians with whom the Spanish-speaking settlers and
migrants intermarried, producing modern-day Latinos with Indian roots.

> Look. I don't think you'll find too many "hispanics" "screaming" about
> "taking our land back." Have you ever really heard that? Why is it that
> you are trying to equate the perversions of the guy who promotes killing
> non-white people with someone who claims their right to be here?

I'm not equating it. I do hear a lot of the "take our land back"
sentiment where I live, in Los Angeles. This city is not a melting pot,
it is a high-pressure cooker. Everyone hates everyone here, and there
are divisions even within the immigrant community, where 2nd-generation
Americans hate recent immigrants. I think there's too many of EVERYONE
here, and that's the problem...We're packed in like sardines. That's why
I'm leaving this year...

The way I see it, no one has first rights to any land because the land
was here before any of us were, and will continue after we are all gone.
You have as much right to be here as I do. If I don't like it, I am free
to leave. But I sure as hell don't have the right to shoot you.

> Let me guess: you're white. And you're male. Nothing wrong with that, it's
> just a particular sense of reality.

I'm white, but I'm female.

> > Will we ever reach "Star Trek" (the concept of which is that humans
> > stopped fighting each other and banded together to explore space)? I
> > don't know. I'm not perfect and have struggled with my own racist
> > feelings, especially after growing up in a racist family. I don't
> > imagine I am alone. When I read Hispanics and Whites arguing over who
> > "owns" the land, I know I am not.
>
> I appreciate your honesty about your struggles, but your first step will
> be to realize that the goals of national identity/pride and determination
> are irreconcilable with white supremacy.

The goals of national identity and pride are also irreconcilable with the
supposed supremacy of any race.

I don't have anything against taking pride in one's origins, although my
own Russian roots carry a violent history that I don't personally take
much pride in. However, I think that the US is becoming shattered with
hyphenated Americans - African-American, Mexican-American,
Italian-American, Irish-American, or whatever. When people ask me my
nationality, I reply, simply, "American". I think the hyphenations are
spotlighting our differences as opposed to affirming our common bonds.

I tell myself this: when it all boils down, there is only one
nationality, and that is human. All human life began in one place
(Africa). We should all take pride in our diverse upbringings/heritage
while at the same time drawing parallels and accepting that of others.
We will then learn that we are not that much different. That is when we
will reach "Star Trek".

Ayla
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6007/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

steakand...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2014, 3:48:10 PM9/17/14
Fuck u rich cunt. I hope your children die in a fire and then are raped by santanwhile u watch
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

alexma...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 9:47:03 PM10/14/14
wait your Portuguese talking all that hot shit? LMAO thats just hilarious i cant ever remember Portugal contributing ANYTHING in history... bunch of wussies
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lisi...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2015, 8:45:26 PM3/7/15
On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 9:47:03 PM UTC-4, alexma...@gmail.com wrote:
> wait your Portuguese talking all that hot shit? LMAO thats just hilarious i cant ever remember Portugal contributing ANYTHING in history... bunch of wussies

nothing at all

Byker

Mar 7, 2015, 11:12:11 PM3/7/15
wrote in message
Except Brazil, but that was centuries ago...

---

DCI

Mar 8, 2015, 9:37:20 PM3/8/15
On Friday, January 10, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Anonymous wrote:
> Id like to start out by saying, that i think all you people who read
> newsgroups suck a big fat horse dick.
>
> now, to move on

Well, at least your are very inclusive.

DCI

Willy

Mar 9, 2015, 12:55:03 AM3/9/15
In article <7b6bfacd-650b-4fe6-8466-
dfcae8...@googlegroups.com>
Did he mention how much he likes fat horse dick?

Gabriel

Mar 9, 2015, 3:06:24 PM3/9/15
In article <5ee6d6b767454624...@dizum.com>
Yawn.

Harry&Tonto

Mar 9, 2015, 4:21:02 PM3/9/15
On 3/9/2015 12:04 PM, Gabriel wrote:

I'm determined to disrupt can.politics. Killfile me or report me to
address above. Thanks.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 9, 2015, 6:20:57 PM3/9/15
In article <MgnLw.105143$bD.1...@fe48.am1>

bdwat...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 6:10:25 AM3/19/15
So you like spics because they help you raise your spoiled white privileged bastards..fuck you typical white feminist whore FUCK YOU.

jsorren...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2015, 8:31:39 PM4/5/15
That was awesome!!!!

dan...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 10:25:57 PM7/6/15
Right on there

nathand...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 6:48:44 PM7/17/15
On Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 5:10:25 AM UTC-5, bdwat...@gmail.com wrote:
> So you like spics because they help you raise your spoiled white privileged bastards..fuck you typical white feminist whore FUCK YOU.

Nigger.

nathand...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 6:49:43 PM7/17/15
On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 8:44:14 PM UTC-5, alexma...@gmail.com wrote:
> reply to you:
>
> I wish i can go back in time before your mother gave birth to you AND I hope you grab the following: a nigga from harlem, a nigga from compton, a nigga from the dirty south ATL and a real nigga from the motherland (Africa) as well a Cuban, puerto rican, dominican a jamaican a mexican, hondurian, salvatorian, Nicaraguan a colombian, venezuelan, chilean, brazilian, argentinian, a Jew a Vietnamese a Korean a Chinese and a Japanese and an Arab terrorist would all GANGBANG the shit out of your mom and hoipefully all sperms would have merged and gave birth to you...

Nigger.

nathand...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 6:49:53 PM7/17/15
On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 8:36:04 PM UTC-5, alexma...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > make a movie too. That movie is going to suck, just like him, and just
> > like all his fans. Hes a self centered piece of shit, just like every
> > other jew ive met. And whats this deal with jews whining about the
> > holocaust?!?! they gotta make movies, books, whatever. Its all about
> > money with them. they cant spend their own money and get on a public
> > access channel and whine about it, no they gotta set up a holocaust
> > memorial, bug that faggot jew steven spielberg to make a movie that sold
> > out, and a bunch of other shit. fuck jews.
> >
> > Fags. Well, fags are their own category. It seems they just dont get
> > it. WE DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE GAY! QUIT PARADING AROUND! I know if i
> > had kids i wouldnt want em to be seein a bunch of cum guzzlin fags
> > walkin down the street with their womanly manhood dangling around
> > screamin we want gay rights....
> > YOU HAVE GAY RIGHTS! YOU HAVENT BEEN KILLED YET! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!
> > All they do is fuck like bunnies and spread the aids virus. I hope they
> > kill themselves off soon.
> >
> > Chinks are out to ruin the economy. Look at em with their piece of shit
> > japanese cars. Why do they have to evade our economy? I mean, i dont see
> > anything wrong with them sellin shit over here, but they practically
> > SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS! and YOU FUCKERS keep buying the shit. I say
> > we send a couple more a-bombs over there, take care of their chinky
> > asses.
> >
> > Child molesters make me sick, but they keep popping up! Whats this
> > world coming to when these guys can peddle their kiddy porn over the
> > internet! ITS SICK! All those kiddy porn fuckers should be castrated
> > with plastic forks and burned at the stake.
> >
> > Christians. God i fucking hate christians. LEAVE ME ALONE! All they do
> > is whine about how people are going to go to hell and try and convert
> > people! GET A LIFE! god damn sexually dysfunctional little fucks! You
> > should all be burned at the stake like you did to the pagans! I fucking
> > hate you all!
> >
> > i feel alot better after doing this. And im not going to hide behind a
> > fake email address and name. email me, i dont give a fuck. all you
> > losers are pathetic. go out and get a fucking life, quit sittin around
> > masturbating behind your computer screen you little scrawny fucks. Im
> > so drunk right now i dont give a fuck if you fags fuckin email me. Hell,
> > i'll give you my fucking fone number too while im at it, feel free to
> > call me, or are you afraid to? afraid i might humiliate you over the
> > phone? 717 867 1292, if its busy 717 867 1679, ask for jeremy, i'll be
> > waiting for all your calls.
> >
> > oh, and one more thing.
> >
> > FUCK YOU!
> >
> > Jeremy Silverman
> > Yeah, thats right you fuck, i hate you too.
>
> you should look in the mirror take a good look at yourself... then decapitate yourself for talking senseless shit you bastard

Nigger.

nathand...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2015, 6:50:14 PM7/17/15
On Wednesday, February 19, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Spectre wrote:
> Rui Vieira da Silva wrote:
> >
> > KlansMenNY wrote:
> > >
> > > AMEN!!!!!
> > > IT is time to stop giving to the god dam niggers and send them back to
> > > that shithole thay call da motherland!
> >
> > I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!
> >
> > KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!
> > --
>
> If you want to kill a nigger, then try and kill me you lousy boy-lover.
>
> Spectre < ready when you are...and even when you're not >

I will, Nigger.

iwrotetheml...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 5:05:10 AM8/18/15
all you do is whine about other peoples beliefs. take a step back and learn to except what others believe and maybe others will appreciate and like you more.

dust_...@hotmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 12:39:41 AM8/26/15
On Wednesday, 5 February 1997 03:00:00 UTC-5, patricia wrote:
> In article <32F681...@erols.com>, da...@erols.com wrote:
> [-]
> >
> > You know, the hispanic community, those who have immigrated here
> > recently, are usually grateful for a good job and work hard. I am
> > grateful for my good job and I work hard. Is it that you don't know
> > how to work hard, or that you just resent any inter-racial harmonious
> > relationship ?
> >
> > Theresa
>
> Thanks for sharing the minutia of your relationship with your nanny and
> your personal economics with the group, Theresa. It's really interesting.
> The original poster wanted to line up and shoot all spics; you want to
> incorporate them into your personal economy, like chattel.
> Different language, different strategies, similar results. You give the
> choice of servitude over execution.
> From your side, it's "harmonious"; from mine, it's exploitation. If you
> think "your" nanny thinks any different, you're delusional.

Our side is the one that counts, so fuck off with your reverse racism bullshit. And fuck the Liberal brain that allows minorities to blame whitey for all of their shortcomings.

sillies...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 11:56:47 PM1/13/16
All these flavors, and you choose salty.

conradbe...@gmail.com

May 9, 2016, 5:03:27 AM5/9/16
(DAT BOI)
O SHIT WADDUP

whi...@ksdr1.net

Jan 6, 2017, 6:14:38 PM1/6/17
Fuck you negro fuck

Skeeter

Jan 6, 2017, 6:54:22 PM1/6/17
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 15:14:37 -0800 (PST), whi...@ksdr1.net wrote:

>Fuck you negro fuck

Oh yea, And fuck you too.

3ptvp...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2017, 7:16:31 PM2/10/17
Op vrijdag 10 januari 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 schreef Anonymous:
i agree, fuck niggers, spics, sand niggers, chinks, fags, indian chipmunks, pedophiles and any other cunt which thinks I give a shit about his fake fag pedo endorsing religion ass bullshit.

abbe...@hotmail.se

May 15, 2017, 7:17:08 AM5/15/17
What do you think about arabs?

Byker

May 15, 2017, 6:08:20 PM5/15/17
wrote in message

> What do you think about arabs?

1. Most Muslims are Madrassa-educated - read the dumb Koran 24/7. Because
of this they get no jobs and are mostly lower class workers.

2. Most Muslim couples have 7-9 kids. Add this crap to the reason above -
you get poverty - no wonder they are always in government
aid. Eg: ENGLAND.

3. Wherever they migrate, they tend no to respect the host country's
culture, law, values, ethics, etc. No wonder they are hated the most.

4. Their belief that all "kaffirs" are enemies and should be killed or
forcefully converted. Not so tolerant views & void of diplomacy can get a
person in hot soup. No wonder Muslims are hated world-wide.

5. Muslims tend to stick to the Koran's propaganda of following the laws &
beliefs of 6th century Arabia. No wonder they are so backward in every
field: Science, technology, philosophy, politics.

6. Muslims hate non-Muslims and look for every chance to kill them. This is
bit too far. The solution: we should take an offence.

7. Muslims have little tolerance for other religion/faith. They are very
open about it and very opinionated.

8. A Muslim wants every person to convert to Islam, but no Muslims can
convert to other religion. What does this signify? That Islam is an
insecure cult?

9. Koran asks every Muslim nation to abandon their historic practices,
tradition, values, cultures and take upon those of Arabia. Why can't a
person be Muslim, yet preserve one's past (culture, tradition, practices,
values, etc.). Why does the person literally have to behave like a
sandnigger? Very strange, hmm....

10. Muslims want to overtake the world by breeding. Muslim family birth
rate: 7.6 , Non-Muslim birth rate: 2.3. Muslims have more kids yes: but
more poorly madrassa educated, no-good potential terrorist, etc., etc.

ISLAM IS BAD FOR PROGRESS. BAN ISLAM.

Debby Willoughby

May 16, 2017, 2:58:31 PM5/16/17
abbe...@hotmail.se wrote in news:7d6db9db-92a8-4b2f-97e1-
0c6183...@googlegroups.com:

> What do you think about arabs?

I only fuck them if I'm drinking.

mrcom...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 1:49:02 AM5/29/17

abbe...@hotmail.se

Jun 1, 2017, 4:38:25 AM6/1/17
Wow, thanks for the reply. the koran is spellt quoran but otherwise it was great!
Message has been deleted

claym...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 4:40:34 PM7/2/17
you sir are a beast and a legend thank you for existing

robr...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 11:48:10 AM3/6/18
I'm with you on this. I pretty much hate everyone except the true master race, the Irish... With the green eyes and red hair. Everyoe else can suckadick

alguiena...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2019, 11:08:48 PM6/15/19
BASED Fuck niggers and kikes

Blakel...@icloud.com

Apr 6, 2020, 11:44:55 PM4/6/20
so based
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Adam Kerman

May 11, 2021, 2:26:43 PM5/11/21
In article <fd40e5f4-3aca-4a15...@googlegroups.com>, ckdo...@gmail.com says...

> ???????????, 27 ?????? 1997 ?. ? 14:00:00 UTC+6, Leslie D. Settles:
> All niggers are fucking pathetic cunts and bitches. Fuck niggers, spics, sandniggers, jews, shitskins. Hey, niggersI i fucked your whore mothers before you were even born. Your mothers are fucking bitchass whores who suck my motherfucking bigass dick. Your fathers are faggots and cuckolds who
like to watch me fuck their wives, daughters. By the way I've also erected monuments to my dick in your mothers ' pussies so they can suck it every fucking day. Also, my cum is a > milk to your bitchass mothers. Eat a dick, motherfuckers. Niggers are the shittiest race in the world. You sons
ofbitches aren't humans. You're a bunch of pussies, soyboys, cucks, whinny ass bitches. Death to niggers. All niggers must die.

You seem upset.

D4ftiK

Jul 5, 2021, 3:34:34 PM7/5/21
On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 8:17:08 AM UTC-3, abbe...@hotmail.se wrote: