Re: Cassidy Hutchinson, "...she said she heard the account..."

Fuehrer Weber

Feb 21, 2024, 4:35:04 AMFeb 21
In article <t2kpt0$3mp8r$6...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> ed...@post.com wrote
>
> I prefer anal injections.

Though she was not in the SUV at the time, she said she heard
the account from Tony Ornato, a senior Secret Service official
who was at the time White House deputy chief of staff for
operations, when everyone was back at the White House. Also in
the room was Bobby Engel, the head of Trump's security detail
who was in the SUV with Trump and, according to Hutchinson, did
not speak up to dispute any of Ornato's account.

I heard Cassidy Hutchinson's neighbor say, "...Cassidy sucks off
the postman, trashman, gas meter reader, water meter reader,
electric meter reader and the Amazon delivery guys...".

I believe the neighbor. Neighbors don't lie.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/questions-cassidy-hutchinsons-
jan-committee-testimony/story?id=85948357