Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

'We gonna do it like that?': Wife arrested for shooting husband 5 times, MPD says

2 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

buh buh biden

da leggere,
5 mag 2022, 04:07:5505/05/22
After a verbal argument, a wife shot her husband five times.

On Apr. 23, Memphis Police Department (MPD) responded to a shooting call
in the 700 block of Lipford Street.

The caller told MPD, that he heard a loud noise outside his home, and
rushed outside to find his wife, Latasha Morris, standing by his vehicle.

The man went out to confront Morris, but the conversation turned hostile.

According to an affidavit, Morris said, “Oh so we are gonna do it like
that, huh?”

Morris went back to her vehicle, pulled out a handgun, and shot him five
times, police said.

After shooting, Morris got in her vehicle and fled the scene.

The husband was taken to Regional One.

Latasha Morris has been charged with criminal attempt 1st-degree murder
and employing a firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony.

https://news.yahoo.com/gonna-wife-arrested-shooting-husband-141538008.html
0 nuovi messaggi