Jesse Jackson Spits in Food of White People

Byker

Dec 17, 2000, 6:35:55 PM12/17/00
India Mirage <India...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:91iv0l$fmfu$1...@newssvr06-en0.news.prodigy.com...

> This is a lie.

It's true. Jackson's critics (black as well as White) have cited this
repeatedly, and Jesse has never denied it. On CNN's "Crossfire," Pat
Buchanan asked Jackson to his face if that was a good example to set for
today's "black youth." Jesse ducked the question by saying, "Well, that was
a long time ago....."

> <nat...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:91i3qb$fpo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> > http://www.davidduke.com/library/badguys/spittingjesse.html

Mighty White 88

Dec 18, 2000, 12:58:28 PM12/18/00

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

> India Mirage <India...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > This is a lie.
>
> It's true. Jackson's critics (black as well as White) have cited this
> repeatedly, and Jesse has never denied it. On CNN's "Crossfire," Pat
> Buchanan asked Jackson to his face if that was a good example to set for
> today's "black youth." Jesse ducked the question by saying, "Well, that
was
> a long time ago....."

It was a long time ago that David Duke was a Klansman, doesn't shield David
Duke from having himself tarred and feathered with the term "ex-klansman" we
never hear anyone talk of Rev. Jerky Jackson as "ex-black panther" now do
we? Of course not, and it's all because he's black that he doesn't get his
face smeared in the ground about being an "ex-black panther" the other way
around and you never hear the end of the drumbeating about being an
"ex-klansman." Niggers have little to complain about. There are more
examples of niggers not being held accountable with guilt by association
(e.g., Zebra murders in the early 70's compared to Jasper texas or Rosewood,
Twanna Brawnley compared to Susan Smith) I could go on about jiggaboos
getting the kid glove treatment, while honkeys get the iron fist to the
face.

Tony Ning Lew

Dec 18, 2000, 5:18:50 PM12/18/00
In article <sns%5.23$ig1....@news2.atl>,

"Mighty White 88" <MightyWhite88@xoxoxoxo hotmail . com > wrote:

>"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message
>> India Mirage <India...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > This is a lie.
>>
>> It's true. Jackson's critics (black as well as White) have cited this
>> repeatedly, and Jesse has never denied it. On CNN's "Crossfire," Pat
>> Buchanan asked Jackson to his face if that was a good example to set for
>> today's "black youth." Jesse ducked the question by saying, "Well, that
>was
>> a long time ago....."

Well, since this has become known, I wonder how many times white employees
of restaurants have spit in HIS food in retaliation....

Byker

Dec 28, 2000, 6:46:31 PM12/28/00

<spe...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:92ggsf$4i3$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <HjK26.2087$EX5....@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>,
> "Tina Carter" <fou...@sprint.ca> wrote:
> > > Your friend and brother in Christ,
> > SHUT UP ONLY WHITE ARE BROTHER OF ONE ANOTHER
>
> Especially in Arkansas and Kentucky.

Have you ever been there, nigger? Stay the fuck out.

> > I'm a christian and I don't like this bullshit you pour on us christ
> shity
> > stuff keep this for jessy jackson
>
> Well, at least she's not claiming she IS Christ, like an earlier post.

You niggers don't have any problems with uneducated shines claiming to be
"reverends" and "prophets."