Why Nigglets Dress So Well Compared to White Children

The Reaper

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
THE GREAT PUBLIC HOUSING AND SOCIAL SECURITY SCAM BY NIGGERS

Ever wonder why so many nigglets wear three or four hundred dollars
worth of clothes to school, always have the latest gadgets that you
can't afford for your kids, and never go hungry for poke skins $ moon
pies?

Here is why:

1. First you have a nigger granny who gets into public/subsidized
housing.

2. Nigger Granny is on social security [SS].

3. Since Nigger Granny gave birth to several breeders who have
additionally given birth to a bunch of illegit' nigglets, NG gets
custody of nigglets voluntarily from breeders.

4. Since Nigger Granny has Legal Custody, and NG is on SS, NG then
applies for, and receives SSI for the numerous Nigglets in her "Legal
Custody". They also continue to recieve housing subsidy, food stamps,
medicaid, etc.

5. Since SSI is about $400 per nigglet, you can easily do the math and
see how they can afford to drive new cars, buy all kinds of new
extravagant clothes, and eat take out all the time.

6. The nigglets just stay at NG's long enough during the week to make
things look good while they Mammy goes out and Ho's aroun' makin' mo
nigglets.

7. By about age 40, they Mammy is becomin' an NG huself and fakes a back
injury at Wal Mart or something of the sort in a traffic accident. Then
the cycle begins again.

I found out all this by accident simply by asking the nigglets at my
kids school how they paid for all this stuff when me and mine could not
afford it. After a couple of questions and a little research, all became
clear. A couple of phone calls to the Welfare Dept. verified same, and
they were not inclined to prosecute the po' nigguhs for fraud.

This is going on bigtime all across the U.S.

Tell me what you think!

Jim Corbett

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

The Reaper <rea...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Don't forget that grannymammy can also niglet SSI by telling her porch
monkeys to "act up" in school, so they'll be classified as
"learning-disabled."

The Reaper

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Yep, forgot that one momentarily.

Jim Corbett wrote:

Paul

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
The Reaper <rea...@mindspring.com> wrote:

OK, since none of the anti-white trolls are biting please allow me to
emulate their behavior:

Do you have any documented proof, bigot? No, of course not. You're
making this all up.

Please don't mistake me for them, I don't doubt your post in the
slightest. I just had to fill in for the trolls.

Paul

The Reaper

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Oh Wow, it called me the "B" Word, and it doesn't even know the meaning
of same.

Hey Folks, ever notice when the truth is exposed that the liberal
niggers/nigger lovers start demanding Proof of same when all they have
to do is walk next door to their local housing project and "axe" all the
Niggers themselves. They make no secret of it.

Sorry Paul, you are just out to insult the messenger.

You can get your proof from SSA using FOIA.

Paul

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
My apologies, friend. I believe my point was made a little more
clearly than I intended. I was attempting to demonstrate the
ridiculous tactics of the anti-white trolls who post here by
regurgitating their rhetoric. I intended it as a satire. I have no
problems with you.

Paul

Jim

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Paul wrote:

Perhaps we should employ satirical tatics, rather than rational
rebuttals. These anti-White animals can't respond to reason.
We should parody them and make satirical fun of them in every
possible way.

>Paul

Andy Walton

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <386af74d....@news.mindspring.com>, jim...@juno.com wrote:

: Perhaps we should employ satirical tatics, rather than rational

: rebuttals. These anti-White animals can't respond to reason.

That's theoretical, of course. How the "anti-White animals" respond to
reason has yet to be determined, because the White Power Rangers have yet
to offer any.

: We should parody them and make satirical fun of them in every
: possible way.

If you had the wit to come up with anything resembling parody or satire,
that might be a credible threat. As it is, well, not so much.
--
"There's so much comedy on television.
Does that cause comedy in the streets?" -- Dick Cavett