Question about Mace Windu

1 view

Whiteman

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99
I agree with you 100%

On Tue, 25 May 1999 13:33:24 GMT, ant...@yahoo.com (GWS) wrote:

>Why dose Lucas feel it's necessary to subject us to another token
>nigger in a major theatrical release? What's next... gold trim on the
>space ships? Jedi tossing gang signs? Exchanging blasters and light
>sabers for TEC9s and AKs? This kind of forced multiculturalism makes
>me fucking sick! Excuse me, George, but Star Wars is made for white
>people. Niggers are too fucking stupid to understand, or enjoy,
>science fiction. Plus, what nigger is going to spend 10 bucks on a
>movie when the money would be much better spent on a 40oz and a 5
>dollar rock. Billy Dee wasn't all that bad in ESB/ROTJ, but he was a
>high yellow uncle tom planted firmly under the thumb of his white
>masters in Hollywood. On the other hand... Samuel L. Jackson is a foul
>mouthed street ape who is best known for the ability to portray
>Typical Nigger Behavior and his mastery of the word "muthafucker".
>It's hard enough to properly raise our good *white* children without
>Lucas giving us yet another unrealistic nigger hero. I've personally
>decided to boycott this filth! My children won't be going to see The
>Phantom Nigger. I say we all boycott this crap and go rent a copy of
>Birth of a Nation. Spend an nice quiet evening at home with your good
>*white* family... Something unique and outside the nigger experience.
>Luke should have been black... the search for his father would have
>been a much more realistic portrayal.
>
>Luke: Yo yo yo, you be my daddy?
>
>Vader: Climb off it, dawg! I ain't did nuffin. Dat ho was a freak!
>
>--
>Grand Wizard of the Sith

ClockWFT

May 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/28/99

>On Tue, 25 May 1999 13:33:24 GMT, ant...@yahoo.com (GWS) wrote:
>
>>Why dose Lucas feel it's necessary to subject us to another token
>>nigger in a major theatrical release? What's next... gold trim on the
>>space ships? Jedi tossing gang signs? Exchanging blasters and light
>>sabers for TEC9s and AKs? This kind of forced multiculturalism makes
>>me fucking sick! Excuse me, George, but Star Wars is made for white
>>people. Niggers are too fucking stupid to understand, or enjoy,
>>science fiction.

Oh jeeeeeeez......
Juuuuuust what we need, an invasion of dullards and twits...& racists no
less...:o(

Oh well, think of it as a blast of wind from the back end of an unclean
dumpster. Ignor it, walk away, let it be the only party to wallow in the
slime....

wft