Re: Feral Nigger

]v [etaphoid

Mar 30, 2021, 11:21:22 AM3/30/21
In article <s3v64t$2csc$6...@neodome.net>, jth...@gmail.com
Trump won 2020 whined:

> I like nigger dick in my flabby fat ass.

This spook would likely help you out with that -

https://youtu.be/2Wk_PdggXa8

That rape ape mudshark was not far from jumping that woman.
--
Here endeth the lesson...

Busta Capp

Mar 31, 2021, 8:49:39 PM3/31/21
"]v [etaphoid " wrote in message

> This spook would likely help you out with that -
>
> https://youtu.be/2Wk_PdggXa8
>
> That rape ape mudshark was not far from jumping that woman.

In my business, I never hire niggers, use their products or services, or
accept them as customers even if they prepay (they use stolen checks,
closed accounts, stolen credit cards, counterfeit checks, forged money
orders, fradulent charge backs on credit cards, stop payment check
fraud, etc..) And I have never had any problems whatsoever. I run a
very large company and we are nigger-free. I don't have any quotas or
anything of the sort to fill. If you simply keep quiet about it, you
don't have to deal with the niggers at all. Many business men in my
group have been doing it for years as well. I encourage others on here
to not be timid and shy and put your natural inclinations into action
and avoid all business with niggers. Nothing will happen despite the
niggers and niggerphiles who will follow this post with threats of the
labor commission, NAACP, and other nonsense. I've been doing it for
years and years with no problems whatsoever.

And until the niggers act like humans (which is probably never because
they are ape-animals) they simply won't be hired or participate in
modern business.

m...@phoid.con

Aug 20, 2021, 10:30:28 AM8/20/21
In article <bb2dnQ1cq64Ghfj9...@earthlink.com>, nos...@nospam.org says...
https://youtu.be/3RfQn5Wz-c8 <-- fried spook

I like the crowd hanging around hoping for a leg or a wing from that
fried chicoon, it looks like it was trying to pick coconuts off
that 'spicy' palm tree.

]v [etaphoid

Aug 23, 2021, 9:55:34 AM8/23/21
In article <vht1ighoov30eksvp...@4ax.com>, non...@mailinator.com says...
> I've done the same thing with my business. I'm retired now.
>
> For many years, I had a small, 12 employee business and I learned to
> never deal with niggers both as a customer or employee. There was
> only one nigger who would come on the property and that was the UPS
> deliverer. I had to watch him constantly as he was always trying to
> muh dik the women or look around to steal stuff.
>
> The nigger customers never paid. Bad checks, stolen checks, stop
> payment check fraud, credit card fraud disputes, stolen credit cards.
> Every single nigger customer ended up being a major problem. Finally,
> I just stopped dealing with them, even if they prepaid in cash. If a
> nigger called, we would just hang up.
>
> Some of my competitors went out of business due to having too many
> nigger customers, they would loose too much money.
>
> And of course, I never hired them. I knew people who did try to hire
> them and it was always problems. Most ended up getting sued or having
> them falsely claim benefits or some other scam.
>
> First rule for any business: Don't do business with niggers.

If we had WET (white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day they would call us racists.
If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

Blacks are allowed in Miss America...but they still have Miss Black America.
If we had Miss White America, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, they believed that they were marching for their race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, they would call us racists.

They are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and they're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, they call us racists.

They rob us, car-jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member
or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, they call him a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?