Only 2 Negroes on Washington DC's Most Wanted Home Page

M.McGill

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
Only 2 Negroes out of 6 even though nearly 7 out of 10 people in
Washington DC is Negroid.

http://www.mostwanted.org/USMarshals/DC/

Washington, DC Joint Fugitive Task Force
District of Columbia's Most Wanted

All fugitives should be considered armed and dangerous.

"Fugitives arrested in other jurisdictions are to be treated Pursuant to
the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure as if the warrant had been issued
By the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia."
-------------------------------
Only 4 Negroes out of 9 even though nearly 7 out of 10 people in
Washington DC is Negroid.

http://www.mostwanted.org/DC/

U.S. Marshals Service, District of Columbia - U.S. District Court Most Wanted
Washington DC is aprox. 65.8% Black
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108620.html
http://www.afamnet.com/NationalPage/population.html

B9 Predator

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:16:38 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

>Only 2 Negroes out of 6 even though nearly 7 out of 10 people in
>Washington DC is Negroid.

**No, no....you misread the stats. What they were saying is, that only two
blacks in all of DC are NOT on the most wanted list.

Most wanted, schmunted. I guarentee that if you stopped ten niggers at random in
DC or any major US city, you'd find contraband or some evidence of criminal
behavior on 9. In some US cities, there's hardly a nigger who DOESN'T have at
least one outstanding arrest warrant, even if just for unpaid traffic fines.

Why else is racial profiling an issue with niggers? Whites get stopped at
so-called "safety or sobriety checkpoints" and they don't complain. But then,
most them are law abiding and are allowed to go on their way with minimal delay.

Roy Bean

Feb 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/9/00
On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:16:38 GMT, em...@domain.com (M.McGill) wrote:

>Only 2 Negroes out of 6 even though nearly 7 out of 10 people in
>Washington DC is Negroid.
>

>http://www.mostwanted.org/USMarshals/DC/
>
>Washington, DC Joint Fugitive Task Force
>District of Columbia's Most Wanted

Lets break DC down a little bit. Lets look at local police info from
D.C.

http://www.mpdc.org/English/crimesolvers/MW_ROC_East.htm

http://www.mpdc.org/English/crimesolvers/MW_ROC_Central.htm

http://www.mpdc.org/English/crimesolvers/MW_ROC_North.htm

Hmm, 26 negroes and 4 hispanics, out of 30. My info came from the
Washington D.C. Metro Police.

Roy