Chock Full-o-Bootlips

KWills

Jan 18, 2023, 10:32:47 AM1/18/23
Here's television packed with shines and for once, I don't
mind. It's a commercial for Apretude, a muh-AIDS medication.

At least this one seems proportionally packed full of down-low,
butt-pirate spooks.

https://youtu.be/4qNAjNGWY1c

Wouldn't it just be easier for these down low bucks to stop letting
other bucks blow a wad up their keisters? That would stop AIDS faster
than prep pills, easy. But that would also require impulse control .

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Jan 18, 2023, 2:13:13 PM1/18/23
Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 10:32:46 -0500, KWills put forth the notion that:
#
I sent an email to this company months ago, telling them this shit was WAY
inappropriate for TV. I think a lot of other people did too, because I
haven t seen it since. watching a couple of butt fairies making googley
eyes at each other just turns my stomach. They have closets for that shit,
and kids shouldn't be groomed on national TV.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2023

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants"

-David Keeting, in perhaps the most ironic statement
ever made on Usenet.

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Hunt

Jan 20, 2023, 2:31:21 PM1/20/23
TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 10:32:46 -0500, KWills put forth the notion that:
> #
>

>> Here's television packed with shines and for once, I don't
>> mind. It's a commercial for Apretude, a muh-AIDS medication.
>>
>> At least this one seems proportionally packed full of down-low,
>> butt-pirate spooks.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/4qNAjNGWY1c
>>
>> Wouldn't it just be easier for these down low bucks to stop letting
>> other bucks blow a wad up their keisters? That would stop AIDS faster
>> than prep pills, easy. But that would also require impulse control .
>
> I sent an email to this company months ago, telling them this shit was WAY
> inappropriate for TV. I think a lot of other people did too, because I
> haven t seen it since. watching a couple of butt fairies making googley
> eyes at each other just turns my stomach. They have closets for that shit,
> and kids shouldn't be groomed on national TV.

The amount of un-watchable commercials they show now is ridiculous and
spectrum is one of the worst offenders here for that, and that's the
cable/internet outfit I've been pay for at least three name changes.

Just discount me, and spare me the repetition , please! <they only
discount generally if you threaten to quit them>