Puff Daddy, Lopez Arrested on Gun Charge

Byker

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
Puff Daddy, Lopez Arrested on Gun Charge
Will E. Dewitt <willia...@gte.net> wrote in message

http://www.apbnews.com/media/celebnews/1999/12/27/club1227b_01.html

Puff Daddy, Lopez Arrested on Gun Charge
Couple Pulled Over After Club Shooting

On NBC Nightly News they said that was the same club where, in 1991, shots
were fired and the resulting stampede and Bongo Party left six darkies dead,
trampled in a stairwell. Not news really, just TNB.......

RexBeavers

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
>On NBC Nightly News they said that was the same club where, in 1991, shots
>were fired and the resulting stampede and Bongo Party left six darkies
dead,
>trampled in a stairwell. Not news really, just TNB.......

Goes to prove, you can give a nig-nog fame and wealth but when it
comes down to it, he's still a fucking murderous animal. By the way, I
had a fish named "Puffy" once. Looked like this one too, bug eyes,
fat as shit, and black as coal....

bryan

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

When are NON black women gonna lern, that by hanging around with Niggers
your putting your life in danger. White men know this, Why do women continue
this foolish behavior?

BTW I live in Eagan Minnesota close to the mall of (Africa) & this
scenario of white girls being raped or harmed in some sort of way is common.