Three mammies charged with capital murder in MS.

elfatvis

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Three Women Charged in Fatal Robbery
Man Killed During Botched Store Heist

Dec. 28, 1999

By Valerie Kalfrin

GULFPORT, Miss. (APBnews.com) -- Three women are charged with capital
murder and police are searching for an accomplice wanted for shooting a
man in the back during a botched convenience store robbery earlier this
month.

Jamol Bush, 21, is wanted for capital murder for what transpired inside
the E-Z Serve Convenience Store on Highway 90 Dec. 13, police said.

"We consider him dangerous," Gulfport Deputy Police Chief Wayne Payne
said.

Three other suspects -- Ericka Riley, 27, Monica Towner, 19, and
Narquita Watson, 16 -- are all being held on capital murder charges at
the Harrison County Jail today. None has been formally arraigned.

Police would not identify the suspected shooter, but believe that both
Bush and Towner entered the store around 9 p.m. and ordered the clerk
and her boyfriend, Russell Herbert Stone, 19, to the floor at gunpoint.

Stone, a carpenter and roofer who is survived by four siblings, was
visiting his girlfriend, whom relatives said is expecting his child.

Shot man died within hours

Within minutes, Stone was shot in the back and the two suspects
allegedly fled in a car where police believe Riley and Watson were
waiting, Payne said.

Stone died within hours at Gulf Coast Medical Center, he said.

"Any time we have a homicide it's difficult, and it makes it worse when
it's during the Christmas holidays," he added.

But appeals to the public turned into a Christmas gift for the
investigators, he said.

"Citizens started calling on Christmas Day with bits and pieces of
information they had heard," Payne told APBnews.com.

Detectives worked all weekend

Detectives worked through the weekend establishing leads and arrested
Towner and Riley at their homes Monday, police said. Watson's attorney
turned her in late last night.

"Investigators spoke with [Stone's] family last night, and they're very
pleased an arrest has been made," Payne said.

Jail officials said Riley is also being held on a probation violation
for giving a false name. Her bond and Towner's is set at $250,000;
Watson, for various factors, is being held on $25,000 bond.

Payne asked anyone with information on Bush's whereabouts to contact
the Gulfport Police Department at 228-868-5959 or Crimestoppers at
800-433-TIPS.

http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/1999/12/28/botch1228_01.html

Damn niggers! Go back to Africa!

http://www.lawstreet.com/lawguide/FECOLIM.html#fair

Unlike the energizer bunny, the jungle bunny is going no where fast.
http://209.207.161.114/jr_nschool.zip
No igual al conejo energizer, el conejo de la jungla no va a ningun
lugar rapido.
©1999 elfatvis

--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)

RNKA...@webtv.net

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
>From: go...@la.mesa.net (elfatvis) Three
>mammies charged with capital murder in
>MS.
>
>http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/bre
>kingnews/1999/12/28/botch1228_01.html
Hmmm...are you sure she's black? I saw the picture, and she looks awful
pale to me. I mean, I have heard from some of the people on this list,
who say if one can "pass" for white, then they're white. I've also been
told that most of the more prominent pioneers of our race, were
"obviously more white than black," due to their physical features. Does
the same hold true for "obviously more white than black" criminals?

Nurse KAT says: I'll be waiting for the (double) standard excuses.
PEACE!

elfatvis

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

Here am the bitch
http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/1999/12/28/images/botch1228_02.jpg
If that ain't a mammy, I'll kiss her fat ass.

Three other suspects -- Ericka Riley, 27, Monica Towner, 19, and
Narquita Watson, 16 -- are all being held on capital murder charges at
the Harrison County Jail today. None has been formally arraigned.

Once again, these name could be ancient Egyptian names, but I'll bet
everything I've got in my pocket that they are not.

Complete story at:
http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/1999/12/28/botch1228_01.html