tranny bootlip Kendall Stephens charged with underage muh dik

KWills

Dec 20, 2023, 10:40:44 AM12/20/23
On Monday, Dec. 18, police arrested Kendall Stephens, 37, of Philadelphia, on several charges of rape,
unlawful contact with minors, indecent assault of under-aged individuals, endangering the welfare of c
children and related offenses.

According to court documents obtained by NBC10, Stephens was charged after allegedly assaulting two boys aged 14 and 9.

The investigation began on Sept. 25 when the grandmother of one of the victims reported to police that
Stephens -- a family friend -- sexually assaulted her grandchild, officials said. Stephens allegedly abused
one boy on at least three occasions since 2022, beginning when he was just 8-years-old.

A second victim also told police he was assaulted by Stephens and she had given him gifts "out of nowhere,"
investigators said. The victim believed the presents were given to him to "keep him quiet," according to c
court documents.
In the past, Stephens -- a Black trans woman -- has called for justice in criminal cases involving the LGBTQ
community after she was attacked in her home by a mob of people who beat her in front of her children on her
first day as a Temple University student.

https://youtu.be/y1OJWlqhIM0

Man, that thing is fugly but I'm sure Joel would want it to butt bang him.

It got a beating on day one at Temple U from "Tymeesha" and her congo
bat friends. They all got convicted of a "hate crime", sentenced, and
had to apollo-gize to the tranny.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

%