Open Ya Earz (for Uncle Clem speaks...)

None Of Ya Bizness

Sep 25, 1991, 11:25:05 AM9/25/91
To all those who don't have me in your kill file yet, I want you to take
a good look at what is written here. I found this in today's student news-
paper [The Minnesota Daily, Wednesday 25 Sep 1991, Vol 93 No 4].
(unauthorized but fuck authorization.)

_Race Separation Demanded_
By Tom David

As thousands of Third Worlders pour into this country, both legally and
illegally, White Americans sit idly by and watch the destruction of their
nation.
America is quickly becoming a Third World slum and and the cowardly White
"sheeple" do little, if anything, to stop the mudslide. We, as White people,
must look at non-White immigrants as an immigrating army if we are to survive
as a race.
According to the American Immigration Control FOundation, the number of
illegal aliens currently in America may exeed 12 million. This is twice the
size of the armed forces in the Soviet Union.
A war is being waged on our southern border, but our side isn't even
allowed to shoot the enemy! These are harsh times and harsh solutions are
required if America is to be saved.
Let us not be fooled by the liberals when they spout their "This is
a nation on immigrants" propaganda. We are a nation of White immigrants.
White people, regardless of what country they come from, share a certain set of
values. This isn't true, however, of the non-White flood currently plaguing
America.
The most harmful immediate affect of the Flood, and the one that en-
rages so many Americans, is the fact that most of these refugees aren't
political, but economic refugees. They come here to suck the blood of hard-
working White people, who are forced to pay higher taxes to support these Third
Worlders.
For example, according to AICF, in 1987 the majority of the Indo-
Chinese refugees in California were still on welfare 12 years after the fall of
Vietnam. They, as non-Whites, believe that we, as Whites, have an obligation
to support them.
We must not overlook the issue of Third World diseases. When Third
Worlders enter America, Americans are forced to deal with diseases they bring
in, which have been all but wiped out in America thanks to White medical tech-
nology.
For example, in 1980 the United States had 12 cases of tuberculosis
per 100 000 people. The tuberculosis rate in refugees who entered the United
States in 1980, however was 407 cases per 100 000, according to the U.S.
Centers for Disease Control. This is 34 times the U.S. rate!
Increased crime is another harmful effect of the Flood. Jamaican and
Asian gangs are springing up throughout the nation, even here in the Twin
Cities.
Let us not forget last spring's holdup of a gun shop in Andover
(Minnesota) that was committed by Asian gang members, brandishing three shot-
guns, who opened fire on the owner. Only the owner's superior fighting abili-
ties, which he naturally possesses as a White man, allowed him to survive,
wounding an Asian in the process.
The Cubans are another group that contributes to increased crime. In
1980, Castro emptied the jails of Cuba, and American allowed 40 000 hard-core
terrorists into this great White land.
Communist terrorists and subversives also entered the country in the
Flood. According to FBI statistics, Puerto Rican separatists alone accounted
for over 50 percent of the terrorist attacks within the United States.
Ricardo Romero, head of the Chicano/Mexican Commission of the Movement
of National Liberation said at a rally, held on Nov 15, 1981, "We don't recog-
nize the border (between North and South America). Our country was taken from
us by the U.S., and the only way we can reclaim it is to wage war against the
U.S."
It wouldn't be too difficult to deal with the immigrant problem and
also the non-white population already within the United States.
All the proposals call for giving the various non-White races their
own homeland and initial start-up costs.
Several proposals have been drawn up that will allow for self-
determination for all the races currently within the United States.
Some proposals favor dividing the United States itself into sovereign
nations, each ruled by a certain ethnic group; other proposals are in favor of
setting up countries for them overseas. But the discussion of these proposals
is beyond the scope of this article.
However, regardless of which proposal is utilized, the separation of
the races within the United States is the _only_ solution to the race problems
currently facing America.
As for stopping the non-White flood, the solution is indeed very sim-
ple. After the races have been separated within America, instead of leaving
the patrolling of our southern border to the undermanned U.S. Border Patrol,
the National Guards of the states should be given jurisdiction to handle the
problem. The only order the officers should give to their men is, "If it ain't
White, waste it!"

{Tom David is the founder of the White Student Union}

You think this man is alone in his feelings? Not.

And then motherf*ckers have the nerve to wonder why I use k's...

// ------...@ux.acs.umn.edu-------
From the desk of... // /
--------------------------------\\ //------
Malcolm Diallo Moore \X/ \ I am Elmer J Fudd.
Computer Information Services <---(YUCK.) ----------Millionaire.------------
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities I own a mansion and a yacht.

Dan Bredy (x37360)

Sep 25, 1991, 12:52:14 PM9/25/91
In article <48...@ux.acs.umn.edu> mmo...@ux.acs.umn.edu ("None Of Ya Bizness") writes:
>To all those who don't have me in your kill file yet, I want you to take
>a good look at what is written here. I found this in today's student news-
>paper [The Minnesota Daily, Wednesday 25 Sep 1991, Vol 93 No 4].
>(unauthorized but fuck authorization.)
>
>_Race Separation Demanded_
>By Tom David

[Article deleted to save bandwidth]

>{Tom David is the founder of the White Student Union}
>
>You think this man is alone in his feelings? Not.

I saw conservative Pat Buchanaan espouse almost exactly the same views on an
episode of CROSSFIRE. I mean almost down to the letter (he did leave out the
part about armed guards and race separation but I wouldn't put it past him).
Scary!

>And then motherf*ckers have the nerve to wonder why I use k's...
>
> // ------...@ux.acs.umn.edu-------
>From the desk of... // /
>--------------------------------\\ //------
>Malcolm Diallo Moore \X/ \ I am Elmer J Fudd.
>Computer Information Services <---(YUCK.) ----------Millionaire.------------
>University of Minnesota, Twin Cities I own a mansion and a yacht.

Dan

Michael J. Carpenter

Sep 25, 1991, 12:43:58 PM9/25/91
>_Race Separation Demanded_
>By Tom David
>
> As thousands of Third Worlders pour into this country, both legally and
>illegally, White Americans sit idly by and watch the destruction of their
>nation.
>America is quickly becoming a Third World slum and and the cowardly White
>"sheeple" do little, if anything, to stop the mudslide. We, as White people,
>must look at non-White immigrants as an immigrating army if we are to survive
>as a race.

Now, this is what I, personally, call racism. The petty bickering over whether
you or I are racists can probably be attributed more towards difference of
opinion/misunderstang than anything else. As I sit here, though, I can be
facetious and claim that this David idiot is only angry at what will become
of the Establishment in Amerikkka - he's not racist. Familiar argument?
Anyway, again, here's the MF which should receive the no-tolerance, no-BS
assaults by everyone who's been f*cked over by the Man.

Seth Dobbs

Sep 26, 1991, 12:25:46 PM9/26/91
mmo...@ux.acs.umn.edu ("None Of Ya Bizness") sez`:

>To all those who don't have me in your kill file yet, I want you to take
>a good look at what is written here. I found this in today's student news-
>paper [The Minnesota Daily, Wednesday 25 Sep 1991, Vol 93 No 4].
>(unauthorized but fuck authorization.)

>_Race Separation Demanded_
>By Tom David

[ a lot of mind-numbingly racist crap deleted ]

>{Tom David is the founder of the White Student Union}

Holy shit! "White Amerikkka uber alles!!"
This is so chock full of offensive shit, I don't even know where to begin!!

Shoot the enemy?!?!? Non-whites as disease-spreaders!?!?
"The white mans naturally superior fighting ability"?!?!
Blood-sucking Third-Worlders!?!
"If it ain't White, waste it!"?????

This article is so bloody offensive that I'd like to ignore it.
Unfortunately, I can't, because it's people with attitudes like this that
cause racial problems.

>You think this man is alone in his feelings? Not.

This is also why I can't ignore it.

>And then motherf*ckers have the nerve to wonder why I use k's...

I understand perfectly.

> // ------...@ux.acs.umn.edu-------
>From the desk of... // /
>--------------------------------\\ //------
>Malcolm Diallo Moore \X/ \ I am Elmer J Fudd.
>Computer Information Services <---(YUCK.) ----------Millionaire.------------
>University of Minnesota, Twin Cities I own a mansion and a yacht.

Standard disclaimer.
--
Seth T. Dobbs | Internet: se...@amtfocus.amt.gss.mot.com
GSS/AMT Motorola Inc. |

Michael J. Carpenter

Sep 27, 1991, 11:06:49 AM9/27/91

>>To all those who don't have me in your kill file yet, I want you to take
>>a good look at what is written here. I found this in today's student news-
>>paper [The Minnesota Daily, Wednesday 25 Sep 1991, Vol 93 No 4].
>>(unauthorized but fuck authorization.)
>
>>_Race Separation Demanded_
>>By Tom David
>
> [ a lot of mind-numbingly racist crap deleted ]
>
>This article is so bloody offensive that I'd like to ignore it.
>Unfortunately, I can't, because it's people with attitudes like this that
>cause racial problems.

I know what you're trying to say; but, I don't think anyone should want to
ignore shit like this. I think, in this case, the problem isn't going to
resolve itself and ignoring will only allow the BS to proliferate.

Mc