Michigan fans wearing their plastic gold nigger chains look unhappy.

Gretchen wasn't raped

Dec 31, 2022, 5:40:15 PM12/31/22
Only slaves wear chains you stupid fucks.

mick

Dec 31, 2022, 7:58:03 PM12/31/22
On 31 Dec 2022, "Gretchen wasn't raped" <gretchen@the_whore.mi>
posted some news:XnsAF7E953...@0.0.0.0:

> Only slaves wear chains you stupid fucks.

WTF is wrong with you? ALL Democrats and those who vote "blue" wear
chains.

They are too stupid to do anything but follow.

KWILLS

Jan 3, 2023, 11:56:39 AM1/3/23
In article <XnsAF7E953...@0.0.0.0>, gretchen@the_whore.mi says...

> Only slaves wear chains you stupid fucks.

Check out Chertisha the spigger, quite possibly the most annoying she boon bix nood artist ever.

https://youtu.be/9c4EeHRlWlE

I love it when jaboons let their jibbering get them in 5 times as much trouble as they're already in.
Let's see if this ratchet can keep her dick trap shut in court.

That video needs editing...

I had to skip a lot of the sheboon screeching chimp parts. It was making my skull
hurt. Glad they got the nice human his back pack back.

--

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

John Baker

Jan 3, 2023, 3:52:43 PM1/3/23
I'd wager adding 2 + 2 makes your skull hurt.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

KWILLS

Jan 4, 2023, 7:19:45 AM1/4/23
In article <qb59rh5g2798k4f2h...@4ax.com>, nu...@bizniz.net
Bootlip Baker says...
Bootlip Baker and his money *do* soon part.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too