Re: I would like to see Democrat David Duke run for President of the USA.

1 view

Ozzie Myers

Sep 13, 2021, 2:38:58 PM9/13/21

> Peter Sherman wrote:
>> I think he would be the perfect followup to the lawless
#BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.

Hear Hear!

xyzzy

Sep 13, 2021, 3:26:14 PM9/13/21
David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
December 1988.

In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
a Republican.

His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
Republican.

Nice try though.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Ken Olson

Sep 13, 2021, 3:37:55 PM9/13/21
On 9/13/2021 3:26 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Ozzie Myers <rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:

>> #BidenPayToPlay presiduncy.
>>>

>> Hear Hear!
>>

> David Duke changed his party affiliation from Democratic to Republican in
> December 1988.
>
> In fact his only successful election campaign was to a state house seat as
> a Republican.
>
> His campaigns for US Senate and Louisiana governor were also as a
> Republican.
>
> Nice try though.

He could always enter the portal. ;)

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Daniel Potts

Sep 13, 2021, 7:45:02 PM9/13/21
In article <sho9ag$81l$1...@dont-email.me>
Can't blame a guy for seeing the light, leaving the party that
founded the KKK, and moving to the right side of history.

Blacks are still a cancer on every US society tho.

Of course, short sighted Democrats fail to place blame where
it's due every time. It's a finger point of fear and emotion
with them.

The colonial bankers in Boston and Dutch slave traders are where
it all started.

RoddyMcCorley

Sep 13, 2021, 10:30:35 PM9/13/21
+1 :-)

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg