Its in the LOOT Genes....

Big Don

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
Send.com is running a neat series of radio ads over the holidays.
These ads are the beginnings of a conditioning-of-the-public
to recognize and accept that *Behavior*Is*Genetic*.

The ads have this kind of jolly British-sounding guy
who says, "I am The_Giver!! I have an extra Giving_Gene
on my 17th chromosome!! And I satisfy all my giving
needs on Send-dot-Com....."

Another one goes, "I have a bumper sticker that says
'Born to Give' ...."

It's just a small leap from this to a more significant
statement from some IQ-75 ebonic-speaking DAFN:

"Ah be da LOOTer !! Ah was born OOW wid a
extra LOOTing_Gene on mah 17th primitive
DEE-generate chromosome......"

and bumper stickers that say:

"Born to LOOT"
"Born to Breed OOW"
"Born to stickup 7-11s"
"Born not-to-exceed IQ-75...."

and

"Born to live in Washington Dee-fkg-Cee"

Big Don
No IQ-75 OOW_Breeding Crime-prone LOOTerz !!@#$#@!!

Matt Silberstein

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In talk.origins I read this message from Big Don
<big...@eskimo.com>:

People, if you engage the troll you give him a victory. He wants to
annoy and upset and spread his nastiness. If you ignore the Big Dons
and the Jabriols they will stop. Not responding is the best method of
dealing with this over the top stuff.

Matt Silberstein
You were under the impression
That when you were walking forward
You would end up further onward
But things ain't quite that simple

Pete Townshend - Quadrophenia

Big Don

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99

Stew Dean wrote:

> On a recent trip to the US I was shocked how bad US adverts where -
> and I saw a couple for send.com.
>
> Peronsally I wouldnt take any notice of adverts as teachers of
> science, or anything really. A recent UK advert featured Steve Jones
> and was pretty damn awful.

Half the fun of TV is admiring the creativity of the ad people.
A creativity you surely don't find in the basic IQ-75 LOOTer.
Explains why there are no blacks on Madison Avenue.....

Did you catch the TV ad in Europe for some French carbonated
spring water? The bottle of water is vertical on the table
in close-up. A female hand reaches into the picture and the
fingers surround the bottle, moving slowly up and down the bottle
neck. Bubbles begin to appear in the water, in increasing
numbers. Finally, the cap pops off and a fountain of bubbly
water spurts out......

Big Don
Where's the IQ-75 LOOT Beef ??