Running nigger gets tangled in barbed wire

TNB

Aug 29, 2012, 7:27:29 AM8/29/12
SHARONVILLE
A suspect who led police on car and foot chases overnight was finally arrested after he became tangled in a barbed wire fence and was found hanging upside down.

Kurtis Robinson Jr., 30, faces several charges after speeding away from Sharonville police attempting to make a traffic stop on southbound Interstate 75 about 2:30 a.m., they said.

He led officers on a pursuit down to the Norwood Lateral, which he took eastbound into Bond Hill. He bailed from his car and ran off in the 4600 block of Reading Road.

Police found him hanging from the fence near Richard’s Electric Supply Co., 4620 Reading Rd.

He was taken to University Hospital to be treated for cuts and shortness of breath.

He is being booked into the Hamilton County jail on several charges: operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, fleeing and eluding police, obstructing official business, driving on a suspended license and obstructing official business.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20120829/NEWS/308290030/

TNB

Aug 29, 2012, 7:37:53 AM8/29/12
DAYTON — Police say niggers who held up an Ohio man at gunpoint gave him
back enough money for bus fare before running away.

It happened at a Dayton bus stop on Tuesday morning. The Dayton Daily News
reports that two men walked up, and one of them put a gun to the victim's
forehead and ordered him to hand over everything in his pockets.

The victim gave them $40 and his cellphone.

Before fleeing on foot, one of the men asked the victim if he had enough
money for the bus. When he said no, one handed him back $2.

The porch monkey suspects are still being sought.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20120829/NEWS0107/120829006/

TNB

Aug 29, 2012, 9:00:51 PM8/29/12
A yard ape chase suspect ended up in a tricky situation after running from Sharonville police Wednesday morning.

Officers tried to pull Kurtis Robinson over for a traffic violation around 2:30 a.m. but he took off.

The chase wound south on I-75 and then east on the Norwood Lateral before Robinson ditched his car near the Reading Road exit.

Officers chased Robinson through a wooded area and then found him hanging upside down from a barbed wire fence in Bond Hill. They say he had marijuana on him.

Robinson was taken to the hospital for treatment of cuts and shortness of breath... then he went to jail.

<Nigvid at site>

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Man-Trying-To-Run-From-Police-Gets-Caught-on/q_EB5wuZBkm7DdoEiU27gA.cspx

TNB

Aug 29, 2012, 9:05:19 PM8/29/12
<Nigvid at site>

Three niggers serving time for shooting a man five years ago face a new charge now that the victim has died. A Butler County Grand Jury has returned murder indictments against Gabriel Smith, Shadeed Barnett and Teray Marshall Junior in the death of Demarco Conley.

Local 12 Reporter Larry Davis spoke today with the victim's mother.

In the nine months since her son's death, Starla Conley has been waiting patiently. "I'm very happy and I hope they get life because the sentence they already got, that's not enough for what we went through these four years and now he's dead."

It was five years ago when Demarco Conley was seriously wounded in a shooting outside the Townhomes West apartments in Middletown. "He was a target during the incident. Some people say it may have been an ambush like they were waiting for him and another report was that they pulled up and started shooting right away."

In the four years after the shooting, Conley battled to stay alive, suffering kidney failure and various infections. Starla Conley says her son never gave up on life. "His body gave out, he didn't. He lived and lived the best he could."

A memorial encircles a tree in the front yard of Starla's home. She says it lifts her up every morning. "One day I just chose not to cry. You know you have to choose to be happy and make yourself happy. So I went and got flowers and put it up there and now every morning we have coffee together and all that."

Just prior to his death, Demarco and his mother agreed that they would forgive the men convicted in his shooting--but added they must pay the consequences. "If I die mom you have to make sure they never get out and I made that promise to them and that's my goal."

Gabriel Smith is currently serving a 21 year sentence for the shooting of Conley-- while both Barnett and Marshall Junior are serving 11 years. If convicted of the murder charge, Barnett and Marshall could be sentenced to eighteen years to life while Smith could get 28 years to life since he is a repeat violent offender.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Murder-Charges-Finally-Filed-Five-Years-After/fjWFDCYhBEejOmUO4I8gsQ.cspx

Susan Cohen

Jan 6, 2022, 11:18:46 AM1/6/22
Those are the good kind of negroes I like reading about. Usually it's
all negative. Much like the Nazis. Did you know that their were
soldiers who tried to bring a little joy into the jews' lives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOvoQP_0Mjs

Tom Mix's Hat

Jan 12, 2022, 2:21:42 PM1/12/22
In article <kt4etgd4edsn5s8o5...@4ax.com>, thick...@cunt.com says...

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:37:53 +0000 (UTC), TNB
> <t...@news.cincinnati.com> wrote:
>
> >DAYTON ? Police say niggers who held up an Ohio man at gunpoint gave him
They can be entertaining at times.

https://youtu.be/GK66pfhIcS0

--
Tom Mix's Hat

The Jews

Jan 12, 2022, 2:55:08 PM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:21:41 -0500, Tom Mix's Hat <tom...@yahoo.net>
wrote:

>> Those are the good kind of negroes I like reading about. Usually it's
>> all negative. Much like the Nazis. Did you know that their were
>> soldiers who tried to bring a little joy into the jews' lives?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOvoQP_0Mjs

We brought some joy into the lives of some Nazis, too. Look how
peaceful these Nazis look!

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-dead-german-soldier-near-stalingrad-1943-48388603.html

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-dead-german-soldiers-after-the-battle-23231920.html

https://www.alamy.com/frozen-in-russian-snows-corpse-of-a-german-soldier-in-the-battle-of-moscow-moscow-region-ussr-january-1942-image382113184.html

https://www.alamy.com/dead-german-soldier-wwii-image66051166.html

https://www.alamy.com/dead-german-soldier-wwi-image66063664.html

https://www.alamy.com/a-soldier-from-the-331th-infantry-regiment-of-the-american-83rd-division-frank-vukasin-is-reloading-a-rifle-on-the-front-lines-near-the-belgian-city-image339619509.html

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 87,122
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!