Shitskin kills White woman for $8

已查看 96 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Byker

未读,
2001年6月10日 03:32:022001/6/10
收件人
You get the bonfire ready, I'll get the pickup and chains......
Man sentenced to 25 years for killing woman he robbed of $8

06/08/2001

NEW YORK (AP) A man convicted of killing a young woman during a robbery that
netted $8 was sentenced Thursday to 25 years to life in prison.

David Jamison, 28, was found guilty last month of second-degree murder and
robbery in the March 8, 1999, slaying of Amy Watkins as she walked home from
her internship at a community center.

Watkins, 26, moved from Kansas to New York in 1997 to pursue a master's
degree in social work.

Jamison and another man were inside a restaurant when Watkins walked past,
and they picked her out as an easy robbery target, authorities said. When
she struggled with Jamison, he plunged a kitchen knife into her back. The
assailants fled with $8.

A second man, Felix Rodriguez, has been charged with murder.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20010608_684.html

W.E.B....@the.naacccp.marxist.jew.collaboration.club.org

未读,
2001年6月10日 04:16:272001/6/10
收件人

Obviously, madman john brown has more jayhawker company to moulder with now.

So the daft joins the insane, once again.

[ LOL! ;]

----

W.E.B. Dubois was a Boston mulatto, a standing joke, a card carrying
marxist-communist, a proponent and supporter of traitors to the nation and yet
another fecal toned, marxist jew controlled and funded NAACCCP puppet.

<G>

In 1961 DuBois formally joined the United States Communist Party and in 1963
he expatriated to Ghana, where he died that same year.

We must at least give him credit for leaving and thus, being a sensible zebra.

Now, you know the rest of the story. ;>

Brian

未读,
2001年6月10日 08:38:482001/6/10
收件人
Computer consultant my ASS.
You would have passed for one if you'd remember to NOT post the same thing
five (5) times !
But being a Nigger, you'd dream you're an expert when you managed to create
a short-cut on your desktop....

Brian

"David Richardson" <drichards...@yahoo.com> skrev i melding

<big snip>

Percy

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:12:452001/6/10
收件人
HE WASN'T BLACK, he wa whit. His accomplice was mexican.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:28:272001/6/10
收件人
In case you missed it....

Dear McKinney Tx,

My name is David Richardson. I am a 44 year old Black man who works as a
computer consultant in California.

In the early 1980's I lived and worked in Texas while I served in the US Army
as a
Russian Linguist and eventually as an Infantry Officer. I had the pleasure of
living in
San Angelo (Goodfellow Air Force Base), Killeen and Copperas Cove (Ft Hood)
during that time.

I enjoyed my time in Texas, the vast majority of the folk were decent, kind and
treated me with respect. I felt that I reciprocated that behavior as well.

Over the past two years I have been involved in a USENET forum named
soc.culture.african.american.

It is a place where African Americans from all sectors of American society can
get together to discuss issue pertinent to themselves and their communities.
The political ideologies range from the very conservative to the very liberal
with all sorts of shades in between, a rather diverse community. In fact, I am
a Republican

Unfortunately, we have also attracted our share of people who will do anything
to disrupt the discourse. Several of them belong to several other forums with
names like

'alt.flame.niggers'
'alt.f*ck.niggers' ( I put the '*' in, they don't!)
alt.politics.nationalism.white.

One of these posters is a resident of Mckinney Texas.

He may be a neighbor of yours. He has been doing this at least since I have
been on the USENET.

For those who are technically savvy, his Domain Name/IP Address are:

Name: c288815-a.mckiny1.tx.home.com
Address: 24.11.23.14

Check your IP Address, he could be that nice man you say hello to every
morning, or the fellow teacher in your school or even the nice gentlman sitting
in the pew in front of you (Lord save us all if he is the one talking from the
pulpit.).

I would confront him personally, but he hides his identity. He believes he
might be targeted by Black militants! His email address has been

l...@de.fecal.critters.com
W.E.B....@the.NAACCCP.marxist.jew.Collaboration.Club.org

He is not an unintelligent man, in fact he seems very well educated, quite the
master of the parenthetical comment.. Here is a mild sample:

"The pairing of nigger and Caucasian in any type of -situation- is
always particularly ephemeral, with very few exceptions."

"When the split occurs, it leaves an *enormous* rift in its wake."

"Where mulatto offspring result, their lack of racial identity and
total confusion drags them down into the abysmal depths of
despair and for many, suicide is the only answer that they can
find to end their pain, suffering and mental anguish. "

"They are basically left behind, like unwanted, wandering waifs, to suffer the
full agony of the ignorant fetish in which their selfish, abominable,
reprehensible parents indulged their mentally defective desires."

Yet, he does pepper his posts with some really "endearing" names for Blacks.

shitskins
fecal critters
porch monkies

And the ubiquitous "Nigger"

Despite what "Mr McKinney Texas" says

Most Blacks are not criminals
Most Blacks are not drug abusers
Most Blacks are not on Affirmative Action
Most Blacks are not on Welfare

Most Blacks DO lead quiet and productive lives trying to love and care for
their families as well as be responsible citizens of their communities.

I beleive in the right to speak freely, but I resent someone like him coming
into my forum trying to discourage me and others from conducting constructive
dialog.

I was and still am an American soldier, I entered military service 1974 with
the pledge that I would give my life for my country. There are several others
in the forum who have done the same thing or even have had family members who
died in the service of their country.

Don't you think it is time we find a way to work and live together as Americans
instead of find ways and reasons to highlight our differences?

We don't deserve someone like "Mr Mckinney Texas", I sure hope that YOU
believe that McKinney Texas doesn't want someone like him as a neighbor

David Richardson
Sunnyvale, CA
drichards...@yahoo.com

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:27:132001/6/10
收件人
Oh Golly,

Did I get you upset, hell didn't mean to do that!

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:32:052001/6/10
收件人
For those who are technically savvy, his Domain Name/IP Address are:

Name: c288815-a.mckiny1.tx.home.com
Address: 24.11.23.14

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:30:272001/6/10
收件人
But did you see the 400+ I emailed to the teachers, clergy and city council of
McKinney?

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 09:59:032001/6/10
收件人
Dear McKinney Tx,

For those who are technically savvy, his Domain Name/IP Address are:

Name: c288815-a.mckiny1.tx.home.com
Address: 24.11.23.14

Check your IP Address, he could be that nice man you say hello to every

l...@de.fecal.critters.com
W.E.B....@the.NAACCCP.marxist.jew.Collaboration.Club.org

And the ubiquitous "Nigger"

constructive dialog.

We don't deserve someone like "Mr Mckinney Texas", I sure hope that YOU

believe that McKinney Texas doesn't want someone like him as a neighbor

David Richardson
Sunnyvale, CA
drichards...@yahoo.com

cc:

Mayor Dozier ddo...@mckinneytexas.org
President Bush pres...@whitehouse.gov
Vice Pres Cheney vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov
Mrs Bush first...@whitehouse.gov
Mrs Cheney mrs.c...@whitehouse.gov
Senator Hutchison sen...@hutchison.senate.gov
Senator Gramm Phil_...@gramm.senate.gov
Texas NAACP polu...@hotmail.com
Texas Urban League aa...@austinfree.net
Dallas Morning News rbi...@dallasnews.com
jcha...@dallasnews.com
dde...@dallasnews.com
jfris...@dallasnews.com
wmck...@dallasnews.com
jmit...@dallasnews.com
bm...@dallasnews.com
wmurc...@dallasnews.com
rnava...@dallasnews.com
tol...@dallasnews.com
rped...@dallasnews.com
cpor...@dallasnews.com
bga...@dallasnews.com
hta...@dallasnews.com

"whitney berry" <brianga...@yahoo.com>
"Tricia Patterson" <triciap...@mindspring.com>
"tom logue" <lakesh...@juno.com>
"Timothy Reynolds" <trc...@bellsouth.net>
"Teresa Peterlin" <the...@helwys.com>
"Susan & John Guyton" <jgu...@duke.edu>
"

Rio de Janeiro

未读,
2001年6月10日 10:05:442001/6/10
收件人
Are you an idiot?

Mighty White Power Ranger

未读,
2001年6月10日 10:46:062001/6/10
收件人
that 2nd person sounds like a spic to me.

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 11:19:302001/6/10
收件人
No,

Are you?

dratster

Rio de Janeiro wrote:

> Are you an idiot?

eman

未读,
2001年6月10日 12:38:022001/6/10
收件人
What's the problem brother Richardson, did the mean awful white man hurt
your feelings?

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B237DE3...@yahoo.com>...

Pick-Ups 2 Go

未读,
2001年6月10日 12:54:562001/6/10
收件人

"Rio de Janeiro" <n...@mail.com> wrote in message
> Are you an idiot?

nope

just a fucking nigger who can't fight his own battles, so he has to resort
to the usual 'pile-on' tactics that sprogs use when they are losing a
one-on-one battle: gang up on the one who is kicking
ass.....................

Byker

未读,
2001年6月10日 15:51:502001/6/10
收件人

Mighty White Power Ranger <Mighty@White Power Ranger.com> wrote in message

> that 2nd person sounds like a spic to me.

I dunno. There are a lot of beaner-named niggers running around these
days......

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 13:26:112001/6/10
收件人
Well, itf you want to think that, go ahead. I mean if what you say is so
self-evident and your crusade is righteous, why not spread the gospel.

Or are you afraid to appear as the ignorant fool that you are?

dratster

Pimp Hustla

未读,
2001年6月10日 13:38:532001/6/10
收件人
"Rio de Janeiro" <n...@mail.com> wrote in message news:<9fvusq$68gll$1...@ID-83846.news.dfncis.de>...
> Are you an idiot?

He's not the idiot you are.

Gentleman Jim

未读,
2001年6月11日 13:33:062001/6/11
收件人
On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:43:05 GMT, David Richardson
<drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear McKinney Tx,
>
>My name is David Richardson. I am a 44 year old Black man who works as a computer
>consultant in California.

Have you ever been to McKinney, Texas?
You shouldn't prejudge an entire town by the actions and words of
just one man who just happens to live in that town. 44 years old? hmm
Haven't you learned any thing in all that time?

Gentleman Jim

未读,
2001年6月11日 13:41:042001/6/11
收件人
On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:30:27 GMT, David Richardson
<drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>But did you see the 400+ I emailed to the teachers, clergy and city council of
>McKinney?

No.

I would be interested to know if any of these people would even
bother to respond your spam. Did any of them respond to your e-mail
campaign?

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 14:49:102001/6/10
收件人
You would be surprised by the response, and I 've done this before. They usually
are very nice about it and very apologetic that the racist think they represent
them.

I usually let them know I also have fools who supposedly represent me whose beliefs
are nowhere near mine.

dratster

Gentleman Jim

未读,
2001年6月11日 14:07:552001/6/11
收件人
On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:33:06 GMT, jim...@juno.com (Gentleman Jim )
wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:43:05 GMT, David Richardson
><drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Dear McKinney Tx,

Do you think that the people of McKinney, Texas really care?
What would you have one of your e-mail recipients who live in
McKinney do, if one of them just happens to live next door, or down
the street from this fellow? Have you ever been to Beaumont, Texas?
Jasper, Texas? The media claim that both of these towns are perhaps
the most "racist" towns in America. 44 years old? And you haven't
learned a damned thing.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 15:05:282001/6/10
收件人
Well,

If that is the case why are you even bothering to answer me? Why do you
guys try so hard to make so much trouble, if so many Whites align
themselves with your thinking?

Perhaps you are scared?

Look we are not going away and you can either be apart of the solution
that keeps this nation together or part of the destruction of our
Nation.

Its your decision, our man enough to realize it.

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 15:07:562001/6/10
收件人
These were left by anonymous admirers in my yahoo map, enjoy!

******************Email********************************

Re: Outing A Racist

I did 4 years in the artillery as a 17C (lots of niggers), then 4 years
as a
98G (no niggers at all,), then the last 12-1/2 as a 68B (a few
niggers).

I bet that most all of the whites that post on AFN and SCAA have
served.
Being in the military is exposure to TNB on a 24/7 basis, and is all
that
most normal people require to learn to hate the nigger.

You may be book-smart, but you, DR, dont know shit about whites, or
even
blacks for that matter.

***************************
Niggers are the most undisciplined group of shits around in the
military. I
should know this because my brother had to deal with niggers when he
was in
the military between 1981 - 1986. During the time he was in uniform he
saw
niggers as they where -- animals. They acted like such and were
treated
with kid gloves, whereas a white who dared to step out of line couldnt
scream racism to get his/her own way. Not to mention how whites had to
cover for nigger fuckups or else the CO would come down on the whites.
After all, you cant blame niggers for being savages, but you can blame
honkeys for not doing more than their share in the barracks. This
behavior
hasnt changed among niggers and the tolerance COs have towards these
crap
colored shits is beyond the pale of reason.

In the early 90s I was considering joining the military, but was
advised
not to because of the black plague in the military. I wouldnt also
gloat
over how the niggers are such a high number in the military, they are
undisciplinable apes who will fuck the military up the second they feel
like
they are screwing over "da man." To them, they say by actions, "Fuck
the US
of A," and with that, I agree, FUCK THIS COUNTRY TO HELL FOR PUTTING UP
WITH
NIGGER ANIMALS!

Byker

未读,
2001年6月10日 19:13:442001/6/10
收件人
eman <em...@net.net> wrote in message

> What's the problem brother Richardson, did the mean awful white man hurt
> your feelings?

I think Ciao-dog can't handle the realization that educated folks don't like
semi-simians either.....

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:26:492001/6/10
收件人
Bother byker,

I know you're out there...

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:36:192001/6/10
收件人

Byker wrote in message <9g0oct$rhu$2...@slb5.atl.mindspring.net>...

It has been my experience that the low class whites who buy drugs from
niggers defend the fecal colored critters more than any other class of
whites.

eman

go...@shoot.net

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:51:522001/6/10
收件人
Black criminal Jamison committed premeditated, or 1st degree murder, not
second degree for which he was convicted. Ignore the lawyer's jewdicial
weaseling about only the robbery being premeditated - the benefit of
that doubt was lost when the robbery started. He will probably be
paroled after serving 2/3 of the minimum, or only 17 years. What do you
liberal vermin have to say about that?

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:36:302001/6/10
收件人
Was that a part of your empirical research you conducted for your essay?

Oh, you just pulled it out of your what...?

dratster

trudogg®

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:46:512001/6/10
收件人
David Richardson wrote...

> Bother byker,
>
> I know you're out there...

...please tell me you're not getting sweet on killfiled, non-entity
racists. When you lay down with pigs (encourage through response),
don't be surprised when you get up smelling of...

eman

未读,
2001年6月10日 17:50:522001/6/10
收件人
It's just a personal observations over a period of several years, brother
Richardson.
What the problem, can't I make personal observations?

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B23E916...@yahoo.com>...

eman

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:07:572001/6/10
收件人
Brother Dratster, loves us. He reads everything we write. You see, brother
Dratster knows that we tell the truth on you negroes and that worries him.
Brother Dratster probably has about 25 IQ points on you, boy, and that is
why you don't understand why he does what he does. It's not that Brother
Dratster loves cotton picking field niggers such as yourself, it's that when
push comes to shove, he realizes that he'll be lumped along with you cotton
picking field niggers. The truth is a dangerous weapon, and brother
Dratster knows it.

eman

trudogg® wrote in message ...

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:05:582001/6/10
收件人
I won't even try to explain to you the significance of the Scientific Method;
ask byker , he might help you out.

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:07:572001/6/10
收件人
Hey,

Let me have my diversions; if you don't like to or want to, that is
your perogative.

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:10:232001/6/10
收件人
eman wrote:

> The truth is a dangerous weapon, and brother Dratster knows it.

Careful , you're looking down the wrong end of that weapon and are about to blow
your fool head off.

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:21:012001/6/10
收件人
I don't need to do a study every damn time I make a personal observation,
brother Richardson. I have plenty of studies on negroes at my finger tips,
but then, like most wild animals, negroes make good subjects for studies.

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B23F000...@yahoo.com>...

The Devil's Advocate©

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:41:152001/6/10
收件人

Agreed. Drat, you've gotta let that troll go. Arguing with him isn't going to
change his heart.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月10日 18:52:422001/6/10
收件人
I'm not looking to change his heart.

dratster

Mighty White Power Ranger

未读,
2001年6月10日 23:20:442001/6/10
收件人
PNL's work for beaners too, don't they?

"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月11日 00:14:522001/6/11
收件人
"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<hpSU6.183148$NK4.11...@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...

> I don't need to do a study every damn time I make a personal observation,
> brother Richardson. I have plenty of studies on negroes at my finger tips,
> but then, like most wild animals, negroes make good subjects for studies.
>
> eman

Just tell me, why do you think that you are superior to me because
your skin is white? Don't tell me the bullshit stereotypes of all
blacks as being drug dealers, thieves, HIV carriers, rapists, etc,
etc... Hmm, stereotypes are the only thing you can use to defend your
ignorance. Just why do you hate black folks so much? When did all
the hating start. You aren't born a bigot someone must have taught it
to you. Bigots need to go to see psyciatrists for treatment because
bigotry is a sickness. Depression, unemployment, and jealousy seems
the be common of most bigots so they find some group of people to hate
on. Eman and Byker go seek professional help because you really need
it.

1st_mississippi

未读,
2001年6月11日 01:02:482001/6/11
收件人
On 10 Jun 2001 21:14:52 -0700, mr_gar...@hotmail.com (Mr. Garfield)
wrote:

This is alt.flame.nigger, if you want to love niggers, go
alt.Isuckniggerass other wise you are off topic with out
a flame for niggers. posting thru google, what a laugh, get a
job and pay for a good isp, extreme1 leaves tracks from one
queer to another.

With Seven Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Wayne Johnson

未读,
2001年6月11日 01:18:282001/6/11
收件人
On 11 Jun 2001 06:02:48 +0100, 1st mississippi wrote:

>This is alt.flame.nigger, if you want to love niggers, go
>alt.Isuckniggerass other wise you are off topic with out
>a flame for niggers. posting thru google, what a laugh, get a
>job and pay for a good isp, extreme1 leaves tracks from one
>queer to another.

> With Seven Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Looks like the local elementary school spends more time on the topic
of moonshine that writing decent English.

Wayne "And for just $9.95, nobody will ever find out the real name of
this inbred pinhead, either" Johnson

Herodotus tells us that in 480 B.C., 300 Spartans
and their allies held off two million Persian
soldiers, under King Xerxes, at the pass of Thermopylae.
They held on for seven days. They fought to the last man.

Five days into the battle, seeing the impossible odds,
Xerxes offered Leonidas, King of the Spartans, the lives
and freedom of his men. The only condition: they must
lay down their arms.

Leonidas answered with two words,which are inscribed on
the modern monument there: "Molon Labe".

Translated from the ancient Greek, it means simply:

"Come and get them."

Alexei Ivanov

未读,
2001年6月11日 01:49:592001/6/11
收件人
I don't know where you are from but in Internet we email "about@isp" to whom
ever abuse or disrupting.

I have known few thing regarding race and religion etc. But I have encounter
one strange thing about Blacks specially who work in School etc.

Most Black teacher don't teach or help student and if Black happen to be
principle they would actually create non friendly and emotionally
distributing atmosphere. Things are worst in various place.

They are various of bitches too who treat some minority worst because of
their hatred and ignorance.

One thing you can't deny is this most black people get into power base on
minority states and can do no good work. Last week there was fight between
Blacks and Gmernaic origin people and Germanic and Jewish were thinking
about making modern and advance railway line and Blacks were protesting that
money should be spent of culture and other community service program (prison
heath and welfare).

Many high profile black teacher and principle get their job base on politics
rather base on education.

Racism hurts and now have a prove let's not follow abnormal people like Dr.
William Pierce.
Click on following link to see the prove.
http://www.geocities.com/doucefille85/060901.ram

Guardenman

未读,
2001年6月11日 03:03:472001/6/11
收件人
Well as a bonifide member of the "liberal vermin" I say this guy should get the
chair. That of coarse is if everything you wrote, is correct as far as what
happened ect. He reduced this women's life to a value of $8.00. He is a predator
and does not deserve to be on this earth. Of coarse he should get a fair trial
first.

go...@shoot.net wrote:

--

Quote of the month
This is a public discussion. Perhaps you should buy a dog, and name him clue.

eman

未读,
2001年6月11日 08:11:022001/6/11
收件人

Mr. Garfield wrote in message
<623b6d8c.01061...@posting.google.com>...

Tell me why I shouldn't hate any group that systematically diminishes the
quality of life?

eman

Charley Brown and SNoooPY

未读,
2001年6月11日 10:58:372001/6/11
收件人

"David Richardson" <drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dear McKinney Tx,
>
> My name is David Richardson. I am a 44 year old Black man who works as
> a computer consultant in California.

Without a degree or certification and I claim $200 an hour, thanks to
Affirmative aktion I got my foot in the door.

> In the early 1980's I lived and worked in Texas while I served in the US
> Army as a
> Russian Linguist and eventually as an Infantry Officer. I had the
> pleasure of living in
> San Angelo (Goodfellow Air Force Base), Killeen and Copperas Cove (Ft

I guess this qualifies you to a high-tech IT career?

> Hood) during that time.
>
> I enjoyed my time in Texas, the vast majority of the folk were decent,
> kind and treated me with respect. I felt that I reciprocated that
> behavior as well.
>
> Over the past two years I have been involved in a USENET forum named
> soc.culture.african.american.
>
> It is a place where African Americans from all sectors of American
> society can get together to discuss issue pertinent to themselves and
> their communities. The political ideologies range from the very
> conservative to the very liberal with all sorts of shades in between, a
> rather diverse community. In fact, I am a Republican

Bullshit, 75% of the postings are bitching about Whitey, blaming everything
on racism and how much the world fucked you for being black.
Republican? Oh no.....the Kaiju-bots will claim "yo not be Black!"

> Unfortunately, we have also attracted our share of people who will do
> anything to disrupt the discourse. Several of them belong to several
> other forums with names like
>
> 'alt.flame.niggers'
> 'alt.f*ck.niggers' ( I put the '*' in, they don't!)
> alt.politics.nationalism.white.

I guess you never have seen
alt.kill.whitey
alt.flame.crackers
ect?

> [...]
> for their families as well as be responsible citizens of their
> communities.
>
> I beleive in the right to speak freely, but I resent someone like him
> coming into my forum trying to discourage me and others from conducting
> constructive dialog.
>
> I was and still am an American soldier, I entered military service 1974
> with the pledge that I would give my life for my country. There are
> several others in the forum who have done the same thing or even have
> had family members who died in the service of their country.
>
> Don't you think it is time we find a way to work and live together as
> Americans instead of find ways and reasons to highlight our differences?
>
> We don't deserve someone like "Mr Mckinney Texas", I sure hope that YOU
> believe that McKinney Texas doesn't want someone like him as a neighbor

Are you a netKKKop now?

> [...]
> Kristin Peters of Slaughter - E-mail: kpe...@mckinneyisd.net
> Allyson Price of Slaughter - E-mail: apr...@mckinneyisd.net
> Esther Quillman of Slaughter - E-mail: equi...@mckinneyisd.net
> Kandice Ramos of Slaughter - E-mail: kra...@mckinneyisd.net
> Leann Ramsey of Slaughter - E-mail: lra...@mckinneyisd.net
> Corey Randolph of Slaughter - E-mail: cran...@mckinneyisd.net
> Betty Robison of Slaughter - E-mail: brob...@mckinneyisd.net
> Julianne Schultz of Slaughter - E-mail: jsch...@mckinneyisd.net
> Julie Silverman of Slaughter - E-mail: jsi...@mckinneyisd.net
> Tanya Smith of Slaughter - E-mail: tas...@mckinneyisd.net
> Andrea Stephens of Slaughter - E-mail: aste...@mckinneyisd.net
> Leigh Taylor of Slaughter - E-mail: lta...@mckinneyisd.net
> Ashley Theriot of Slaughter - E-mail: athe...@mckinneyisd.net
> Andrea Townson of Slaughter - E-mail: atow...@mckinneyisd.net
> Tracy Weir of Slaughter - E-mail: tw...@mckinneyisd.net
> Sheri Wells of Slaughter - E-mail: swe...@mckinneyisd.net
> Carla West of Slaughter - E-mail: cw...@mckinneyisd.net
> Wendy White of Slaughter - E-mail: wwh...@mckinneyisd.net
> Dennis Wyatt of Slaughter - E-mail: dwy...@mckinneyisd.net
> Susan Baker of Valley Creek - E-mail: sba...@mckinneyisd.net
> Sylvia Barrett of Valley Creek - E-mail: sbar...@mckinneyisd.net
> Deborah Beasley of Valley Creek - E-mail: dbea...@mckinneyisd.net
> Julie Blankenship of Valley Creek - E-mail: jblank...@mckinneyisd.net
>
> Lori Blanscet of Valley Creek - E-mail: lbla...@mckinneyisd.net
> Heather Boykin of Valley Creek - E-mail: hbo...@mckinneyisd.net
> Tera Burch of Valley Creek - E-mail: tbu...@mckinneyisd.net
> Carolyn Campbell of Valley Creek - E-mail: ccam...@mckinneyisd.net
> Cheryl L. Carter of Valley Creek - E-mail: cca...@mckinneyisd.net
> Judy Carvajal of Valley Creek - E-mail: jcar...@mckinneyisd.net
> Joy Cathey of Valley Creek - E-mail: jca...@mckinneyisd.net
> Melissa Cooke of Valley Creek - E-mail: mco...@mckinneyisd.net
> Lycrecia Creath of Valley Creek - E-mail: lcr...@mckinneyisd.net
> Gaye Decker of Valley Creek - E-mail: gde...@mckinneyisd.net
> Barbara Ellis of Valley Creek - E-mail: bel...@mckinneyisd.net
> Laura Ferguson of Valley Creek - E-mail: lfer...@mckinneyisd.net
> Jacqueline Ford of Valley Creek - E-mail: jf...@mckinneyisd.net
> Shanna Ganter of Valley Creek - E-mail: sga...@mckinneyisd.net
> Linda Garvey of Valley Creek - E-mail: lga...@mckinneyisd.net
> Sylvia Gonzalez of Valley Creek - E-mail: sgon...@mckinneyisd.net
> Ruth Greever of Valley Creek - E-mail: rgre...@mckinneyisd.net
> Jane Hancock of Valley Creek - E-mail: jhan...@mckinneyisd.net
> Beth Heitkamp of Valley Creek - E-mail: bhei...@mckinneyisd.net
> Amy Holderman of Valley Creek - E-mail: ahold...@mckinneyisd.net
> Sharon James of Valley Creek - E-mail: sja...@mckinneyisd.net
> Laura Jeffcoat of Valley Creek - E-mail: ljef...@mckinneyisd.net
> Cindy Johnston of Valley Creek - E-mail: cjoh...@mckinneyisd.net
> Sharon LeStourgeon of Valley Creek - E-mail:

999 @hotmail.com Wayne Johnson

未读,
2001年6月11日 11:16:162001/6/11
收件人

"Charley Brown and SNoooPY" <pea...@snoopy.nutz> wrote in message

Bro Charles;

Nope,

DratNig am trying 2 B da HNIC roun hear.

Wayne 'Gonna hab 2 bitch-slap his nappy haid' Johnson

1st_mississippi

未读,
2001年6月11日 11:38:382001/6/11
wrote:

>"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<hpSU6.183148$NK4.11...@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月11日 11:57:322001/6/11
收件人
1st mississippi wrote in message news:<3b2450a3...@news.uncensored-news.com>...

> On 10 Jun 2001 21:14:52 -0700, mr_gar...@hotmail.com (Mr. Garfield)
> wrote:
>
> >"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<hpSU6.183148$NK4.11...@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...
> >> I don't need to do a study every damn time I make a personal observation,
> >> brother Richardson. I have plenty of studies on negroes at my finger tips,
> >> but then, like most wild animals, negroes make good subjects for studies.
> >>
> >> eman
> >>

> >Just tell me, why do you think that you are superior to me because
> >your skin is white? Don't tell me the bullshit stereotypes of all
> >blacks as being drug dealers, thieves, HIV carriers, rapists, etc,
> >etc... Hmm, stereotypes are the only thing you can use to defend your
> >ignorance. Just why do you hate black folks so much? When did all
> >the hating start. You aren't born a bigot someone must have taught it
> >to you. Bigots need to go to see psyciatrists for treatment because
> >bigotry is a sickness. Depression, unemployment, and jealousy seems
> >the be common of most bigots so they find some group of people to hate
> >on. Eman and Byker go seek professional help because you really need
> >it.
> This is alt.flame.nigger, if you want to love niggers, go
> alt.Isuckniggerass other wise you are off topic with out
> a flame for niggers. posting thru google, what a laugh, get a
> job and pay for a good isp, extreme1 leaves tracks from one
> queer to another.

In case you didn't know, this topic has been cross-linked to several
newsgroups including soc.culture.african.american. Another thing, I
got a good ISP and i think posting through Google.com is convient.
You still didn't tell me why you think your white skin is superior.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月11日 14:11:382001/6/11
收件人
Just a few examples of the tenor of replies. I will note that all the kind replies
the individual used a real email address. However, every "You are a N***er" reply
came from an anonymous email address, kinda like virtual sheets.

dratster

*****************Replies Start************************************
Dear Sir,

I am very sorry you have had such a horrible experience with McKinney.
I wish there was a way I could undo all the damage this person has done
and to show you how many wonderful people there are in McKinney. It's
true we have our racial struggles just like any other town, but
McKinney is not the kind of town to welcome a man like this. He is just one
man. We are 60,000 people. I am a ... teacher at McKinney High
School and I have witnessed first hand the calibre of parents and children
in this community. They are honest, church-going people who would
never condone, much less participate in, this kind of narrow-minded hatred.
Again, I am very sorry for the hurt and indignance you must be feeling.
Please accept my apology.

*****************Reply************************************
I will post a few Emails myself and see if I can help.

*****************Reply************************************

Hi like what you wrote.... I'm not black though.... but I mean .... I
feel like I'm the person on the world who hates racism the most... if that's
true or not.. I think we should all feel that ....

*****************Replies End************************************

Gentleman Jim wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:30:27 GMT, David Richardson
> <drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >But did you see the 400+ I emailed to the teachers, clergy and city council of
> >McKinney?
> No.
>
> I would be interested to know if any of these people would even
> bother to respond your spam. Did any of them respond to your e-mail
> campaign?
>
> >dratster
> >
> >Brian wrote:
> >
> >> Computer consultant my ASS.
> >> You would have passed for one if you'd remember to NOT post the same thing
> >> five (5) times !
> >> But being a Nigger, you'd dream you're an expert when you managed to create
> >> a short-cut on your desktop....
> >>
> >> Brian
> >>
> >> "David Richardson" <drichards...@yahoo.com> skrev i melding
> >>
> >> <big snip>

Byker

未读,
2001年6月11日 12:48:142001/6/11
收件人
<Charles> wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:07:56 GMT, David Richardson
> <drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> While in the military I once served under a Black Squadron Commander.
> He cut no slack for the Black troops and many of them hated this
> Commander with a passion. He was famous for asking a touble maker in
> the outfit. "You don't like being in the military?. You want to get
> out?" and then he would see to it that they were discharged from the
> military.
> The last I heard form this officer he had been promoted to a full
> colonel.
>
> Charles

At Tinker AFB we had a black Lt. Colonel over us, and he had ZERO tolerance
for TNB. On his first day of duty he went from duty section to duty section
rounding up all the blacks whose hair was out of regulation (remember the
"Afro"?). Whites risked accusations of "racism" if they ordered the niggers
around, so the shitskins went around looking like slobs. Col. Sims put an
end to all that. He had a base bus brought to the squadron and had all the
afro-haired airmen taken to the barber shop, telling them on no uncertain
terms that Article 15's would be waiting for them if they came back with
out-of-regulation hair. Needless to say, the DAFN's got to hate him more
than any Klansman.....

Byker

未读,
2001年6月11日 12:47:382001/6/11
收件人
Mr. Garfield <mr_gar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Just tell me, why do you think that you are superior to me because
> your skin is white?

I believe it has something to do with CONTENT OF CHARACTER.......

Charley Brown and SNoooPY

未读,
2001年6月11日 20:18:222001/6/11
收件人
WTF? Is this crap Wayne? Looks like you need to take your meds.

"Wayne Johnson" <ciacon 999 @hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月11日 22:27:252001/6/11
收件人
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message news:<9g3711$n7s$2...@slb4.atl.mindspring.net>...

Exactly! Content of character not skin color. Associating content of
character with skin color is wrong. There are bad white folks and
there are bad black folks. There are good white folks and there are
good black folks. Theres good and bad in every group of people. Stop
pre-judging 100% of the people in a group by their skin color. Do you
know every single white and black person on Earth, or even in your
city? Hmm, that would be impossible. Bigotry = bullshit.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 00:52:342001/6/12
收件人
Amen and pass the potato(e)s!

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 07:03:282001/6/12
收件人
Dear Ma'am

Thank you for your kind words and sentiments. The apology however is
unnecessary as you did nothing wrong.

I am very sure that the vast majority of the folk of Mckinney are good
and honorable people. It is just so unfortunate that you have someone
like our 'friend' in your midst. He is so dangerous because he is so
intelligent and such people can have a devastating impact on young
people. That is one of the reason why I wrote to so many of your fellow
teachers.

I had hoped that by the new millenium (the real one, not 2000 :) we
would have learned to be more tolerant. We just need to continue to work
on finding connections to each other.

thanks,

David Richardson

W.E.B....@the.naacccp.marxist.jew.collaboration.club.org

未读,
2001年6月12日 07:45:482001/6/12
收件人
On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:38:02 GMT, "eman" <em...@net.net> wrote:

>What's the problem brother Richardson, did the mean awful white man hurt
>your feelings?

Dohn beez dissin dah <Uncle Chimpster>, now.

He beez dah new white rice box fecal face.

Still trying his tired, worn out tricks.

[ LOL! ;]

----

W.E.B. Dubois was a Boston mulatto, a standing joke, a card carrying
marxist-communist, a proponent and supporter of traitors to the nation and yet
another fecal toned, marxist jew controlled and funded NAACCCP puppet.

<G>

In 1961 DuBois formally joined the United States Communist Party and in 1963
he expatriated to Ghana, where he died that same year.

We must at least give him credit for leaving and thus, being a sensible zebra.

Now, you know the rest of the story. ;>

W.E.B....@the.naacccp.marxist.jew.collaboration.club.org

未读,
2001年6月12日 08:05:032001/6/12
收件人

Good show, dogsbody!

Think of the <exposure> and PR for these newsgroups.

If you work harder, we may reap some national jew$media attention.

What could be better than that?

Keep those archive memories stowing and flowing, now. ;>

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 11:08:25 GMT, David Richardson
<drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear McKinney Tx,
>
>Here is his reaction after I discovered his location:
>
>"Nigger, need a bit of help with first level, publically available, caucasian
>created [simplified] GUI network tools?"
>
>"Try a ping on the location sometime, nigger fool <G>."
>
>*-LOL-*
>
>"Nigger beez foolded aginz! ;>"
>We don't deserve someone like "Mr McKinney Texas", I sure hope that YOU believe

>that McKinney Texas doesn't want someone like him as a neighbor
>
>David Richardson
>Sunnyvale, CA
>drichards...@yahoo.com
>

>cc:
>
>Mayor Don Dozier ddo...@mckinneytexas.org

>Gov. Rick Perry

>Senator Hutchison sen...@hutchison.senate.gov
>Senator Gramm Phil_...@gramm.senate.gov
>Texas NAACP polu...@hotmail.com
>Texas Urban League aa...@austinfree.net

>Dallas Morning News - jmit...@dallasnews.com
> rped...@dallasnews.com
> rnava...@dallasnews.com
> cleub...@dallasnews.com
>

>bwy...@mckinneytexas.org
>thel...@mckinneytexas.org
>bwhit...@mckinneytexas.org
>rsb...@altusinvestments.com
>lec...@mckinneytexas.org
>mba...@mckinneyisd.net
>jbra...@mckinneyisd.net
>jcoc...@mckinneyisd.net
>cda...@mckinneyisd.net

eman

未读,
2001年6月12日 08:30:252001/6/12
收件人

Mr. Garfield wrote in message
<623b6d8c.01061...@posting.google.com>...

I was going to ignore your drivel, but I've thought better of it. It seem
that you are begging for an explanation, and so you shall have it.

What you say is true, that there are good and bad in all races. I would
perfer the company of the best of the negro race as opposed to the worst of
any other race, if that was the only choice I could make. On the other hand,
I'd prefer the company of the worst of any other race to the company of the
worst of the negro race.
There is neither time nor energy to know every single black person or white
person on earth, or even in a city. Individuals within groups vary, but
groups also have an identity, a character. For the most part this identity
is chosen by the group and projected to society in general. Ask yourself
what identity does the 'Hell's Angles' project? What identity does the
'Gangster Disciples' project? What identity does the KKK project. What
identity does the 'Black Caucus' project?

We decide, in large part, who we like and who we don't like based on the
projected identity of groups of people. Before I knew anything about the
negro race, I knew that I didn't like negroes. Now that I've been educated
about the negro race, I can honestly say, "Send them all back to Africa!"

You, as an individual, may be of good moral character but I don't personally
know you. I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt because your
race is violent, ignorant and uncivilized. This is the identity that your
race projects and since I don't know you, you get tagged with it whether you
deserve it or not.

Should you take the time to study the statistics that are available on the
internet, you will see the reason people do not like blacks codified in
black and white. The negro enjoys higher arrest rates for violent crimes.
The negro enjoys higher rates of AIDS infections. The negro enjoys higher
rates of welfare dependency.
The negro enjoys higher rates of out of wedlock births. The negro is
typically 4 years behind grade level in school. Tell me, what is so
wonderful about the negro race that everybody should love them?

eman

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 10:36:552001/6/12
收件人
Brother "mckinney texas",

"Fecal boy, you are truly a laugh riot. Too bad I cannot tell you why at
present, but you shall find out, soon enough <g>." - 16 March 2000 by :
l...@de.fecal.critters.com

How long is "soon enough"?

ciao,
dratster

R Grainger

未读,
2001年6月12日 14:25:332001/6/12
收件人
That is some lame fuckin shit, man. Autoflame B+, maybe an A-.

What a dork.

> Dear McKinney Tx,

[ Ridiculous spiel deleted.]

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 14:53:012001/6/12
收件人
But why does it anger so many of you guys?

dratster

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月12日 15:12:112001/6/12
收件人
"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<BXnV6.272486$sP6.15...@news3.aus1.giganews.com>...

I think that people shouldn't be assigned to 'races' becasue everyone
is really part of the same race. Science has proven all humans are
part of the Homo Sapien race. Those black people that get arrested,
are infected with HIV, are dependent on welfare do not represent me or
millions of other black people. If a black man does something shitty
the whole 'race' is blamed but if a white man has done something
shitty just him is blamed. You wouldn't like it if I labeled white
men as pedofiles because I've heard of a few white pedofiles. Every
individual deserves to be judged based on what that individual does
and not what other people that person does not even know do regardless
of his or her color.

Flame of Truth

未读,
2001年6月12日 15:32:262001/6/12
收件人
On 12 Jun 2001 12:12:11 -0700, mr_gar...@hotmail.com (Mr. Garfield)
wrote:

>"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<BXnV6.272486$sP6.15...@news3.aus1.giganews.com>...

It was just such babblings from blacks that got me going a few years
back.

If they be like to die, let them do it and decrease the surplus population.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 15:50:002001/6/12
收件人
I just love the names you guys come up with!

Flame of Truth, it seems to have a biblical connotation to it, careful you don't get burned

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月12日 16:57:282001/6/12
收件人

You may feel that way, but it's not normal. Race is everything to negroes.
Without the race card to play, negroes would have to take responsibility for
their own actions. Take reparations for example, negroes want to blame all
white people today, for what some white people did hundreds of years ago.
Negroes get all uppity when a white cop shoots some black criminal, but you
never hear negroes complaining about black on black murder, which is much
more common. Negroes seem proud to have organizations that are strictly
'negro', with one major exception, public schools. Doesn't this seem odd to
you?

eman

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月12日 17:14:492001/6/12
收件人
Doesn't it seem odd to you that in a land that was based on "All Men are created
equal" that

- the vast majority of the inhabitants of this country were not allowed to vote.

- it took the act of nine courageous jurist to show theat "Separate But Equal"
was "Separate But Not Equal"
- a specific law guaranteeing the right to vote had to be enacted by Congress

> You may feel that way, but it's not normal. Race is everything to negroes.

Because we forced to make it everything, you "reaped what was sown"

> Without the race card to play, negroes would have to take responsibility for
> their own actions.

The majority of "Negroes" take responsibility for their actions, but ignorant
racists like you use a double standard and evaluate the sins of others on the
whole, but will complain just as loadly when the sins of the others are placed
on the whole with respect to reparations.

> Take reparations for example, negroes want to blame all white people today,
> for what some white people did hundreds of years ago.

You want o blame something that some thug did on me when I had nothing to do
about him.

> Negroes get all uppity when a white cop shoots some black criminal, but you
> never hear negroes complaining about black on black murder, which is much
> more common.

I would talk to you about the concept of "Slippery Slop" with regard to your
civil rights, but I am pretty sure the explanation would escape you.

> Negroes seem proud to have organizations that are strictly'negro', with one
> major exception, public schools.

But for years we were excluded from many organizations and when we form are own
advocacy groups, people like you get upset. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月13日 00:01:082001/6/13
收件人

David Richardson wrote in message <3B26870C...@yahoo.com>...

>Doesn't it seem odd to you that in a land that was based on "All Men are
created
>equal" that
>
>- the vast majority of the inhabitants of this country were not allowed to
vote.

Sounds reasonable to me. Who wants a bunch of near-do-wells voting. Did you
know that at the time this was written, negroes weren't considered 'men' by
any civilized nation?

eman

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 04:33:532001/6/13
收件人
Brother eman,

eman wrote:

> >- the vast majority of the inhabitants of this country were not allowed to
> vote.
>
> Sounds reasonable to me.

Yes it would because you are ignorant.

> Who wants a bunch of near-do-wells voting.

Were women were considered "ne'er-do-wells" (they do have online dictionaries
you know!)

> Did you know that at the time this was written, negroes weren't considered
> 'men' by any civilized nation?

I take it this meant the Constitution? I hope you are not going to use the
3/5ths argument. I don't hink you quite understand what they were trying to
say.

I suggest you educate yourself by reding about Abraham Petrovich Hannibal and
his relationship with Pyotr Velkii. (I'll tell you about him later!)

The more you post, the more I realize you are quite the ignorant idiot.

dratster

> eman

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月13日 05:31:122001/6/13
收件人
David Richardson wrote:

> The more you post, the more I realize you are quite the ignorant idiot.

Have you ever met an intelligent idiot?

Ignorant - a lack of learning
idiotic - unable to learn

--
Rambler III

Newsgroups should be stepping stones not gravestones.

eman

未读,
2001年6月13日 09:20:372001/6/13
收件人

David Richardson wrote in message <3B272631...@yahoo.com>...

>Brother eman,
>
>eman wrote:
>
>> >- the vast majority of the inhabitants of this country were not allowed
>> vote.
>>
>> Sounds reasonable to me.
>
>Yes it would because you are ignorant.
>
>> Who wants a bunch of near-do-wells voting.
>
>Were women were considered "ne'er-do-wells" (they do have online
dictionaries
>you know!)

Yes. The founding fathers didn't desire that women vote.

>> Did you know that at the time this was written, negroes weren't
considered
>> 'men' by any civilized nation?
>
>I take it this meant the Constitution? I hope you are not going to use the
>3/5ths argument. I don't hink you quite understand what they were trying
>say.

They didn't want rabble voting.

>I suggest you educate yourself by reding about Abraham Petrovich Hannibal
and
>his relationship with Pyotr Velkii. (I'll tell you about him later!)

Born in Moscow on May 26, 1799 (several different birthdates have
beenoffered for Pushkin) the patriarch of Russian literature was descended
on his mother’s side from Major-General Abraham Petrovich Hannibal—anAfrican
prince who became a favorite of Russian Czar Peter I(1682-1725). By all
accounts Hannibal was an outstanding figure and itis quite interesting that
he assumed the name Hannibal—himself anAfrican and one of the most
outstanding figures from antiquity. In an unfinished work, .”The Moor of
Peter the Great,” Pushkin paid great homage to his illustrious ancestor,
repeatedly referring to Hannibal as “the Moor”, “the Black” and the
“African.”
http://www.kintespace.com/kp_rashidi1.html

So?

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月13日 10:23:322001/6/13
收件人
"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<YmvV6.202767$NK4.12...@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...

> You may feel that way, but it's not normal. Race is everything to negroes.
> Without the race card to play, negroes would have to take responsibility for
> their own actions. Take reparations for example, negroes want to blame all
> white people today, for what some white people did hundreds of years ago.
> Negroes get all uppity when a white cop shoots some black criminal, but you
> never hear negroes complaining about black on black murder, which is much
> more common. Negroes seem proud to have organizations that are strictly
> 'negro', with one major exception, public schools. Doesn't this seem odd to
> you?
>
> eman

'Race' is everything to some white people too. Look what white fokls
been doing to black folks. Just look at a history book. Black people
have been treated like shit for most of this country's existance. Why
do you think they have these organizations? If they didn't have those
organizations black folks will still be treated like shit today.
White folks don't need these organizations because they have it easier
than any other group. Some white people don't realize that though so
they start hating the black people because they are paranoid.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 10:31:282001/6/13
收件人
From Websters':

Ignorant - showing lack of knowledge or intelligence
Idiot - a foolish or stupid person

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月13日 11:14:472001/6/13
收件人

Mr. Garfield wrote in message
<623b6d8c.01061...@posting.google.com>...

Typical nigger whine. You want a better place, go to Africa, no racism
there.

eman

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 11:14:232001/6/13
收件人
Yours is a typical ignorant idiot response.

dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月13日 11:33:512001/6/13
收件人
I think not, brother Richardson. Do you want to see ignorance? I'll show you
ignorance.

Excerpt:
States addressing ways to close test-score gaps
James Salzer - Staff
Wednesday, June 13, 2001

The demographic changes sweeping many Southern states mean that, more than
ever, they can't afford to ignore the testing gap between white, black and
Hispanic students, experts say.

Several states have begun studying ways to close the gap between white and
minority test scores, and states like Georgia are insisting schools be
graded on how all racial and ethnic groups perform.

Officials at the annual meeting in Atlanta this week of the Southern
Regional Education Board said educators and elected officials are
increasingly willing to admit publicly that the gaps are a major problem
they are looking for ways to solve.
http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/ajc/epaper/editions/today/local_news_b
3629fc1148902aa1041.html

Excerpt:
Up in writing, down in math: Results of achievement test mixed for Seattle
students

By Keith Ervin
Seattle Times staff reporter

<snip>
A racial achievement gap remained essentially unchanged statewide, with
Native American sixth-graders scoring in the 37th percentile in a composite
of reading, mathematics and language, Asians and Pacific Islanders in the
60th, African Americans in the 35th, Hispanics in the 30th, and whites in
the 59th.

State Superintendent of Public Instruction Terry Bergeson said the racial
gap shows the need for better instruction in the early grades.

"If they don't get what they need in the primary and elementary grade
levels," she said, "we have even greater difficulties reaching them in the
secondary grades."
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/134306057_itbs13m.html

School boards across the country are beating a dead horse. The education gap
is here to stay and no amount of money will solve the problem. The level of
negro ignorance is unfathomable, immutable, beyond even the scope of
deities.

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B27840D...@yahoo.com>...

Byker

未读,
2001年6月13日 14:15:402001/6/13
收件人
Rambler III <Walker...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> David Richardson wrote:
>
> > The more you post, the more I realize you are quite the ignorant idiot.
>
> Have you ever met an intelligent idiot?

You just responded to one....

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 13:22:002001/6/13
收件人
IS that the game you play? We are talking about your lack of knowledge and
misunderstanding of your own history, but you quickly change the subject.

Here is an example: What is the significance of 3/5th counting in the
Constitution.

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 13:23:152001/6/13
收件人
Brother byker,

When was he talking to you?

ciao,
dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月13日 13:50:572001/6/13
收件人
Foolish negro. You claim I'm ignorant, but I can run you're black ass
around in circles showing how negroes aren't up to speed in getting
'deyselfs' educated.

The significance of the 3/5th counting indicates that the south, at least on
paper, showed a higher population of people than it actually had. There was
no basis in fact, at that time, that negroes were anywhere near 3/5ths
human. Today, we realize that the 3/5ths rule was appropriate, evidenced by
negroes, on average, being 4 years behind their chronological aged white
peers in education.

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B27A411...@mindspring.com>...

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月13日 21:44:222001/6/13
收件人
Ignorance can be cured, idiocy can't. You proved it - I think.

David Richardson wrote:

> From Websters':
>
> Ignorant - showing lack of knowledge or intelligence
> Idiot - a foolish or stupid person

You must me using a concise, which isn't too smart because you're quoting only
the secondary definition which is a dumb thing to do unless you have a corner
on the dictionary market.

ig·no·rant adjective (14th century)
1 a : destitute of knowledge or education áan ignorant societyń; also :
lacking knowledge or
comprehension of the thing specified áparents ignorant of modern mathematicsń b
: resulting
from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence áignorant errorsń
2 : UNAWARE, UNINFORMED

idiot: 1 : a person affected with idiocy; especially : a feebleminded person
having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial
care
2 : a foolish or stupid person

the definition numbered "1." is the main or primary definition.
Both MW10th

> dratster

Better an unlisted 'dratster" than and "ignorant " dratster, since the latter,
BTW, is not listed in the MW10th. If you're going to converse, you have to use
words others understand, otherwise you'll be regarded as an idiot.

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月13日 21:46:132001/6/13
收件人
Byker wrote:

Maybe so, but I know how to spell Bike.

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月13日 21:48:542001/6/13
收件人
David Richardson wrote:

You two belong to each other. One doesn't know what he's saying ,and the other
doesn't understand him.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 22:57:012001/6/13
收件人
Slow down, you can only fit one foot in at a time.

Rambler III wrote:

> idiot: 1 : a person affected with idiocy; especially : a feebleminded person
> having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial
> care
> 2 : a foolish or stupid person
>
> the definition numbered "1." is the main or primary definition.
> Both MW10th

Idiot: 1 : a person affected with idiocy; especially : a feebleminded person

having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial
care

Imbecile - 1 : a mentally deficient person; especially : a feebleminded person
having a mental age of three to seven years and requiring supervision
in the performance of routine daily tasks of self-care

Do you see a pattern here...?

> If you're going to converse, you have to use words others understand, otherwise
> you'll be regarded as an idiot.

So when the authors of the "Complete Idiot's Guide to Creating an HTML 4 Web Page"
wrote their instruction guide they intended that someone with a "mental age not
exceeding three years' was their target audience.

Thank you for the miseducation. (quick, go look it up!)

"Doof bleibt doof, Da helfen keine Pillen."

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月13日 23:07:012001/6/13
收件人
Brother eman,

> Foolish negro.

Ouch!

> You claim I'm ignorant, but I can run you're black ass
> around in circles showing how negroes aren't up to speed in getting
> 'deyselfs' educated.

That is because you are unimaginative and can only parrot the party line, I've
yet to see you post an original thought. That's why I keep mentioning the
Scientific Method, in the hopes that you might awaken from your slumber and
start thinking.

> The significance of the 3/5th counting indicates that the south, at least on
> paper, showed a higher population of people than it actually had. There was
> no basis in fact, at that time, that negroes were anywhere near 3/5ths
> human.

So, the counts of all negroes multiplied by 3/5ths, I see...

> Today, we realize that the 3/5ths rule was appropriate, evidenced by
> negroes, on average, being 4 years behind their chronological aged white
> peers in education.

Please rethink that, it doesn't begin to make any logical sense. Its a shame
that you have force these illogical statements into 'truths" because you think
it is a debating point. At least make points with things that actually make
sense.

ciao,
dratster

eman

未读,
2001年6月14日 00:12:532001/6/14
收件人
All you niggers are so quick to call me an idiot, yet you refuse to argue
the facts I present. Now, who's ass is the blackest?

eman

David Richardson wrote in message <3B2828B3...@yahoo.com>...

eman

未读,
2001年6月14日 00:23:112001/6/14
收件人

David Richardson wrote in message <3B282B0A...@yahoo.com>...

>Brother eman,
>

>> Foolish negro.
>
>Ouch!
>
>> You claim I'm ignorant, but I can run you're black ass
>> around in circles showing how negroes aren't up to speed in getting
>> 'deyselfs' educated.
>
>That is because you are unimaginative and can only parrot the party line,
I've
>yet to see you post an original thought. That's why I keep mentioning the
>Scientific Method, in the hopes that you might awaken from your slumber and
>start thinking.

It's unimaginative because the data comes from other places. It's not like
I'm making this stuff up, I've cited sources. I stick to facts, you try to
confuse the issues. If you're so damn smart, why don't you get a teaching
license and teach the little black bastards. I'm sure they won't think you
are an uncle tom for knowing so much white culture.

>> The significance of the 3/5th counting indicates that the south, at least
on
>> paper, showed a higher population of people than it actually had. There
was
>> no basis in fact, at that time, that negroes were anywhere near 3/5ths
>> human.
>
>So, the counts of all negroes multiplied by 3/5ths, I see...

Yes, you do see.

>> Today, we realize that the 3/5ths rule was appropriate, evidenced by
>> negroes, on average, being 4 years behind their chronological aged white
>> peers in education.
>
>Please rethink that, it doesn't begin to make any logical sense. Its a
shame
>that you have force these illogical statements into 'truths" because you
think
>it is a debating point. At least make points with things that actually make
>sense.

Stick to the issues negro. How do you explain the education gap?

Tell me this negro, how educated would you be if there was no slavery and
you were born in Africa? Do you think that you would have had a better or
worse opportunity to learn Russian in Africa? A better or worse opportunity
to own and operate a computer here in the US, or in Africa?

eman

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月14日 00:52:512001/6/14
收件人
I call you an idiot because you are an idiot.

If you are no more personally responsibile for slavery, then how can I be
personally responsible for what some ignorant Black thug does.

25 years ago I sat in a very nice room in a place called the Wannsee in
Berlin. there with other soldiers I sat and participated in required race
relations classes, completely unaware that in that very same room 33 years
earlier a group of White men planned the destruction of over 6 million human
beings.

Nobody with any sense would look to assign to you or your kin the
responsibility for one the world's most heinous acts.

Yet, for some misguided reason, known not even to yourself, you come on this
forum in an attempt to assign responsibilty for the acts of someone I don't
know, that I don't emulate, or with whom I have no connection beside we have
the approximate color of skin.

Because you cannot see the lunancy and hypocrisy in this leads me to beleive
that you are just an idiot.

You can run off and gather as many numbers, statistics, percentages and rates
that indicate the criminality of a bunch of criminals but it will have no
bearing on how I choose to conduct my life.

Perhaps if you stop playing the hare long enough to sit up and take notice
about life, you might realize that you need to find some happiness in yourself.

dratster

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月14日 05:31:472001/6/14
收件人
David Richard's son wrote:

> Slow down, you can only fit one foot in at a time.

Tell me all about it. From your "Eman: Odd Logic from eman" post:

"...I from reading his posts one quickly realizes..."

You're "funny", in more way than one. I await your postings with great anticipation.

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月14日 05:33:292001/6/14
收件人
eman wrote:

> All you niggers are so quick to call me an idiot, yet you refuse to argue
> the facts I present. Now, who's ass is the blackest?
>
> eman

So you're a proctologist, too?

--
Rambler III

Newsgroups should be stepping-stones not gravestones.

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月14日 05:49:112001/6/14
收件人
Who are you?

Rambler III wrote:

> David Richard's son wrote:
>
> > Slow down, you can only fit one foot in at a time.
>
> Tell me all about it. From your "Eman: Odd Logic from eman" post:
>
> "...I from reading his posts one quickly realizes..."
>
> You're "funny", in more way than one. I await your postings with great anticipation.

That's too bad, you might want to get a TV Guide.

dratster

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月14日 06:02:112001/6/14
收件人
You had to go back two posts for just that?

However, you had to jump in to make some remark about using the 1st definition of a word
when clearly the first definition concerns medical terms and has nothing to do with
common usage

I think after this construction "which isn't too smart ...which is a dumb thing...",
you've broken all the first floor windows.

According to Stedman's Medical Dictionary.

An IDIOT is a person without understanding or ordinary mental
capacity, one who does not advance beyond the mental age of three
years; distinguished from an imbecile, who is capable of some mental
and physical education.

An IMBECILE is one who is congenitally weak-minded yet not
incapable of education; a mental defective not advancing beyond the
mental age of seven years.

A MORON is a feeble-minded person of higher grade than am
imbecile, one who does not advance beyond the mental age of 12
years.

eman

未读,
2001年6月14日 07:48:402001/6/14
收件人

David Richardson wrote in message <3B2843D8...@yahoo.com>...

>I call you an idiot because you are an idiot.
>
>If you are no more personally responsibile for slavery, then how can I be
>personally responsible for what some ignorant Black thug does.

Negro culture promotes ignorant black thugs.

>25 years ago I sat in a very nice room in a place called the Wannsee in
>Berlin. there with other soldiers I sat and participated in required race
>relations classes, completely unaware that in that very same room 33 years
>earlier a group of White men planned the destruction of over 6 million
human
>beings.

So you've been to re-education camp. That explains a lot.

>Nobody with any sense would look to assign to you or your kin the
>responsibility for one the world's most heinous acts.

The reparations crowd does.

>Yet, for some misguided reason, known not even to yourself, you come on
this
>forum in an attempt to assign responsibilty for the acts of someone I don't
>know, that I don't emulate, or with whom I have no connection beside we
have
>the approximate color of skin.

If the shoe fits wear it. You seem to be willing to take up the banner for
black thugs.
How many negroes are out demanding that black thugs be prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law?

>Because you cannot see the lunancy and hypocrisy in this leads me to
beleive
>that you are just an idiot.

I believe you are an idiot.

>You can run off and gather as many numbers, statistics, percentages and
rates
>that indicate the criminality of a bunch of criminals but it will have no
>bearing on how I choose to conduct my life.

That's good. I would hope that you wouldn't take up a criminal lifestyle
because over some numbers.

>Perhaps if you stop playing the hare long enough to sit up and take notice
>about life, you might realize that you need to find some happiness in
yourself.

I'm happy now. You on the other hand have your head in the sand.

eman

Gone-A-Viking

未读,
2001年6月14日 08:06:072001/6/14
收件人
On 13 Jun 2001 07:23:32 -0700, mr_gar...@hotmail.com (Mr. Garfield)
wrote:

Fucking whiner.

I like children and I like tea, but I don't like niggers no sirree.
There's two ole things that will make me puke, thats a hog eattin slop and a big black spook.

With Seven Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月14日 11:34:022001/6/14
收件人
David Richardson wrote:

> Who are you?
>
> Rambler III wrote:
>
> > David Richard's son wrote:
> >
> > > Slow down, you can only fit one foot in at a time.
> >
> > Tell me all about it. From your "Eman: Odd Logic from eman" post:
> >
> > "...I from reading his posts one quickly realizes..."
> >
> > You're "funny", in more way than one. I await your postings with great anticipation.
>
> That's too bad, you might want to get a TV Guide.
>
> dratster

What's "TV Guide"? What's TV? Is that what they call an "idiot box"? You seem to be an
admirer or participant in whatever TV is. Do you live there?

--
Rambler III

Newsgroups should be stepping-stones not gravestones.

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月14日 11:36:532001/6/14
收件人
David Richardson wrote:

Which is you nickname and which are your brother's?

David Richardson

未读,
2001年6月14日 12:21:232001/6/14
收件人
> Negro culture promotes ignorant black thugs.

American culture promotes them and other harmful things

> So you've been to re-education camp. That explains a lot.

It explains alot that you needed to ignore the point I had made just to make
what you believe to be a snappy comeback.

> The reparations crowd does.

What does that have to do with me?

> If the shoe fits wear it. You seem to be willing to take up the banner for
> black thugs.

No, I am willing to take up the banner for people who are law-abiding and want
to live without fear

> How many negroes are out demanding that black thugs be prosecuted to the
> fullest extent of the law?

Everyone I know, and who has any doubt that the law will not take care of them.

> That's good. I would hope that you wouldn't take up a criminal lifestyle
> because over some numbers.

That is just aa plain silly response, but what can one expect from you.

> I'm happy now. You on the other hand have your head in the sand.

Are we projecting?

eman

未读,
2001年6月14日 14:34:352001/6/14
收件人

David Richardson wrote in message <3B28E534...@yahoo.com>...

>> Negro culture promotes ignorant black thugs.
>
>American culture promotes them and other harmful things

There you go again blaming the majority of White people for TNB.

>> So you've been to re-education camp. That explains a lot.
>
>It explains alot that you needed to ignore the point I had made just to
make
>what you believe to be a snappy comeback.

It was a snappy come back. Who do you think you are anyway Paul Roberson? Is
that one of your negro heroes? Is that why you wanted to learn the Russian
languange. Are you a communist brother Richardson?

>> The reparations crowd does.
>
>What does that have to do with me?

You're not a part of that crowd? This is news to me.

>> If the shoe fits wear it. You seem to be willing to take up the banner
for
>> black thugs.
>
>No, I am willing to take up the banner for people who are law-abiding and
want
>to live without fear

Then do what it takes to stop black on black crime and leave white people
alone.

>> How many negroes are out demanding that black thugs be prosecuted to the
>> fullest extent of the law?
>
>Everyone I know, and who has any doubt that the law will not take care of
them.

I do, for one. Just how many people do you know anyway?

>> That's good. I would hope that you wouldn't take up a criminal lifestyle
>> because over some numbers.
>
>That is just aa plain silly response, but what can one expect from you.

No it's not a silly response. I glow with pride that you have managed to
make it on your own. But I wonder why you take up for niggers, obviously,
you don't fit in that category. Were you teased in school because you made
good grades? Did your peers say that you were acting white? Is this an
attempt to show how black your ass is?

>> I'm happy now. You on the other hand have your head in the sand.
>
>Are we projecting?

No.

eman

Bill Hartwell

未读,
2001年6月15日 02:46:242001/6/15
收件人
In article <3B27347B...@worldnet.att.net>, "Rambler III"
<Walker...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> David Richardson wrote:
>
>> The more you post, the more I realize you are quite the ignorant idiot.
>
> Have you ever met an intelligent idiot?
>

> Ignorant - a lack of learning
> idiotic - unable to learn

Perhaps you meant "have you ever met an educated idiot"? In which case,
the answer is most definitely yes. I did my time in the Air Force. I met
plenty of educated idiots. Most of them wore Lieutenant bars.

--
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net
Sailor Moon Fanfiction: http://crystal.macmanusnet.net

Rambler III

未读,
2001年6月15日 04:03:392001/6/15
收件人
Bill Hartwell wrote:

> In article <3B27347B...@worldnet.att.net>, "Rambler III"
> <Walker...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> > David Richardson wrote:
> >
> >> The more you post, the more I realize you are quite the ignorant idiot.
> >
> > Have you ever met an intelligent idiot?
> >
> > Ignorant - a lack of learning
> > idiotic - unable to learn
> >

> Perhaps you meant "have you ever met an educated idiot"? In which case,
> the answer is most definitely yes. I did my time in the Air Force. I met
> plenty of educated idiots. Most of them wore Lieutenant bars.

Sour grapes? You were always an Airman and never a Sergeant?

I heard the same stories in the NCO Club. "I can't understand why that idiot
was promoted and I wasn't." [Double entendre intended.]

Mr. Garfield

未读,
2001年6月15日 10:09:162001/6/15
收件人
"eman" <em...@net.net> wrote in message news:<HrLV6.355775$ho6.21...@news5.aus1.giganews.com>...

> Mr. Garfield wrote in message
> <623b6d8c.01061...@posting.google.com>...
> Typical nigger whine. You want a better place, go to Africa, no racism
> there.
>
> eman

I don't know shit about Africa and I am not from Africa so just shut
the 'go to Africa' shit up. I don't tell you to go to Eurpoe so I
suggest you cut the bullshit out. However, I have no respect for
anyone that uses the word 'nigger', and I place no value on what
people like you say. Eman, you are an ignorant fool.

正在加载更多帖子。
0 个新帖子