Wayne Johnson is a fucking moron

Ward Cleaver

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
Is there any reason why your niggerbabble is x-posted to ALT.FLAME.NIGGERS?
How about to keep your niggerbabble in SCAA, eh??
Thanks nigger...

donoli <don...@netmonger.net> wrote in message

> Wayne Johnson wrote in message
> <39c41b5b...@ca-ol-bordeaux-11-168.abo.wanadoo.fr>...
> >Following is the Charter for this newsgroup.
> >
> >==============BEGIN CHARTER=============
> >
> >CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN
> >Adopted in April, 1992
> >
> ################
> Snip
> Wayne, is there any particular reason why alt.2600 is included in your
> posts? Alt.2600 is a hacking news group. I don't believe that those
topics
> belong here. Would you be so kind as to delete alt.2600 when you post and
> would everyone else do the same?
> Thank you,
> Donoli.
> ################

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 8:57:28 PM9/16/00
Ramalamer we all know you be lovin Rijiko Big Black dick you wannabee
fucka

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 17:33:01 -0400, ramalane <rama...@cotse.com>
wrote:

>Is this where I sign up for agreeing that Wayne Johnson is
>(beyond any doubt) a fucking moron?
>
>Good!
>
>NeuroManson wrote:
>>
>> Lemme hear a fuck yeah!
>> Walking advertisement for planned parenthood...
>>
>> "ThePsyko" <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote in message

>> > add me too please :)
>> >

>> > ThePsyko
>> > Public Enemy #7
>> > "God told me to skin you alive"
>> >
>> > http://prozac.iscool.net
>
>--
>Ramalane-Often Imitated, Never Duplicated.

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 8:57:32 PM9/16/00
Fuck you racist fucker Psycho punk ass bitch

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 16:59:28 GMT, ThePsyko
<TheP...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote:

>In article <3B_t5.27548$p5.9...@newsread03.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> "Wingman442" <NOS...@SPAMFREE.COM> wrote:
>> ok, count me in, here's my John Hancock, I added everyone else's name
>that
>> has signed up, lets keep it going...
>>
>> in coolest, to least-cool order...
>>
>> Wingman442
>> ThePsyko
>> Tweak
>> ramalane
>> Dale Richards
>> nyarl-tep
>> NeuroManson
>>

>uhh... nyarl is at least twice as cool as me
>
>--
>ThePsyko
>Public Enemy #7
>"Social Engineering Stupid Idiots since 1968"
>http://prozac.iscool.net

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 9:01:10 PM9/16/00
Following is the Charter for this newsgroup.

==============BEGIN CHARTER=============

CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN
Adopted in April, 1992

1) This shall be an unmoderated newsgroup to discusses issues and
events of interest to people of Home-boy descent residing in the
hood vicinity of the Ghetto's of United States of America, which
would
encompass the United States, Canada, and the islands of the
Carribean or shit holes of da muthaland.

2) Anyone can post to this newsgroup. Whitey, Jewz, Asians NOT
welcomed!

3) Articles posted to this group should be of interest to the readers
of the newsgroup. Topics of interest would be the following:

- politics,only if it be handout discussions,drugz, white women
- culture, history, philosophy, ideology, geography, afrocentrism
- educational issues or actually lack of dem.
- business related issues i.e. drug dealing, stealing, robbing,
looting
- societies, traditions, customs, TNB, bongo parties, drug usage
- literature, poetry, art, music, folklore, rap music, ebonix
- languages, comic books, tec-9's, gold teef, jewelry
- science, technology, criminal tools, welfare fraud
- food, cookery, malt liquor, da chronic, crack smoking
- the media, popular entertainment, white womenz, pussy, pimps
- local events, news, programs, economy, affirmative action
- communities abroad, problems, needs; coverups, street gangs, da
hood
- *things* normally discussed in the "soc.culture" newsgroups.

3) This newsgroup is NOT to be used to bash people from different
ethnic groups.(Unless dey be White or Asian)

4) Articles related to reparations are welcome and encouraged,

so long as the discussion blames Whitey or is not truthful (see 3)
above).

***********END CHARTER*****************

Wayne Johnson
ciac...@hotmail.com

======================================
Check all headers...My posts originate
from Media One's Road Runner Service ONLY.
Who be the moron fucka? I cap yo azz!
You think yo be da head OG? Come on to Soc.culture.african.american
You won't last 5 minutes, we kick yo fuckin ass

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 20:04:55 GMT, nyarl-tep <nyarla...@dog.com>
wrote:

>'nuff said
>--
>The ground was cleft, and mad auroras rolled
>Down on the quaking citadels of man.
>Then, crushing what he chanced to mould in play
>The idiot Chaos blew Earths dust away.

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 9:22:39 PM9/16/00

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 9:22:45 PM9/16/00

wrote:

>Is this where I sign up for agreeing that Wayne Johnson is
>(beyond any doubt) a fucking moron?
>
>Good!
>
>NeuroManson wrote:
>>
>> Lemme hear a fuck yeah!
>> Walking advertisement for planned parenthood...

Wayne Johnson

Sep 16, 2000, 9:22:52 PM9/16/00

donoli

Sep 16, 2000, 11:25:25 PM9/16/00

Wayne Johnson wrote in message
<39c41b5b...@ca-ol-bordeaux-11-168.abo.wanadoo.fr>...
>Following is the Charter for this newsgroup.
>
>==============BEGIN CHARTER=============
>
>CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN
>Adopted in April, 1992

Server Killer

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
In article <39c41b68...@ca-ol-bordeaux-11-168.abo.wanadoo.fr>,

ciac...@hotmail.com (Wayne Johnson) wrote:
> Fuck you racist fucker Psycho punk ass bitch

LOOK, we're so stupid we post TWICE and CROSSPOST both!

--
To err is human, to really screw things up take a computer...
...to ruin computers and the internet as we know it takes Microsoft!

Server Killer

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
In article <39c41756...@ca-ol-bordeaux-11-168.abo.wanadoo.fr>,

ciac...@hotmail.com (Wayne Johnson) wrote:
> Following is the Charter for this newsgroup.
>
> ==============BEGIN CHARTER=============
>
> CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN Adopted in April, 1992

NOPE still don't give a shit!

Server Killer

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
In article <39c41b5b...@ca-ol-bordeaux-11-168.abo.wanadoo.fr>,

ciac...@hotmail.com (Wayne Johnson) wrote:
> Following is the Charter for this newsgroup.

> CHARTER FOR SOC.CULTURE.AFRICAN.AMERICAN Adopted in April, 1992

Damn, dejavu? Nope just Wanking his Johnson.

Wayne Johnson

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00