ARE ALL NIGGERS RETARDED?????

SKULDUGGERY

Jun 27, 2003, 9:13:19 PM6/27/03
Have you noticed, that a nigger will never admit he is a retard until
the nigger animal is ready to be executed? When the boot-lipped turd
gets a day with the needle for doing a hideous crime, the shitskin
screams out that he's a retarded bastard.............
Do you agree?.............

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 27, 2003, 9:25:18 PM6/27/03

Your name and derragatory messages speak for it'self!

Jasper Towing Co, Ltd.

Jun 27, 2003, 9:33:28 PM6/27/03

"Obbie L Kirk" <ki...@tcfreenet.org> wrote in message

SKULDUGGERY

Jun 27, 2003, 10:06:42 PM6/27/03
{Are you starving for attention?}

Obbie L Kirk" The african ape with the fucked up name shot out of her
pie hole" :

Rally

Jun 27, 2003, 10:52:55 PM6/27/03
Are all niggers retarded???

Uh, well...
Yes!
Just look at their test scores.
Just listen to how they complain about their low test scores in context
with ALL other races.
They want tests they can pass: Tests that MAKE them appear equal.
Only niggers would EVEN think that this is a solution for equality.
Stupid niggers...

"SKULDUGGERY" <skuld...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Randy Jabsco

Jun 27, 2003, 11:50:07 PM6/27/03
"Rally" <Rally...@mail.removethis.newfeeds.com> wrote in message

> Are all niggers retarded???
>
> Uh, well...
> Yes!
> Just look at their test scores.
> Just listen to how they complain about their low test scores in
context
> with ALL other races.
> They want tests they can pass: Tests that MAKE them appear equal.

http://www.rock103.com/crew/asheard/?crewAsHeardPage=UrbanMathTest.html

Subject: Math Test

Name:_________________________
Gang: _________________________

1. Johnny has an AK-47 with an 80-round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10
shots and shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by
shootings can he attempt before he has to reload?

2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8-ball to Jackson for $320
and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram. What is the street value of the
balance of the cocaine if he doesn't cut it?

3. Rufus is pimping for three girls. If the price is $65 for each trick,how
many tricks will each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his
$800-per-day crack habit?

4. Jarone want to cut his ? pound of heroin to make 20% more profit. How
many ounces of cut will he need?

5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100 for a 4X4.
If he has stolen 2 BMWs, 3 4X4s, how many Chevies will he have to steal to
make $800?

6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got $10,000 for the hit.
If his common law wife is spending $100 per month, how much money will be
left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for killing
the bitch that spent his money?

7. If the average spray can covers 22 square feet and the average letter is
3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?

8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang.
What percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up?

9. Thelma can cook dinner for her 16 children for $7.50 per night. She gets
$234 a month welfare for each child. If her $325 per month rent goes up
15%, how many more children should she have to keep up with her expenses?

10. Salvador was arrested for dealing crack and his bail was set at $25,000.
If he pays a bail bondsman 12% and returns to Mexico, how much money will he
lose by jumping bail?

Somebody

Jun 28, 2003, 1:49:21 AM6/28/03
In article <Hf6La.37366$Fy6.11394@sccrnsc03>,

^^ ^
^^ ^
Spelling Grammar

The spelling and grammar errors speak for themself.
Of course what else would you expect of a nigger?

SprogHater

Jun 28, 2003, 4:12:34 AM6/28/03
In article <20030627202241...@tcfreenet.org>,
ki...@tcfreenet.org says...

> Your name and derragatory messages speak for it'self!

LOL! Nice sentence, dumbass.

It looks like "Obbie L. Kirk" is the retard, here.

B9

Jun 28, 2003, 11:05:45 AM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:13:19 GMT, SKULDUGGERY
<skuld...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Have you noticed, that a nigger will never admit he is a retard

Well, here's a conundrum. You see, niggers are retarded by default. Or
should I say, that "retard" describes someone who is out of the norm
mentally. A white child who acts stupid might rightfully be called a
retard. But it's normal (by white standards) for a negro to act
retarded. So retard really doesn't describe TNB.

B9

Jun 28, 2003, 11:10:53 AM6/28/03
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:25:18 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
wrote:

> Your name and derragatory messages speak for it'self!

Did you forget how to spell? Using politically correct sanitations of
words show just how childish the typical liberal is:

N-word
N*****S
Sh*t
F**k

Grow the fuck up or get off the net you St*p*d l*b*r*l c*nt

Shawbelial1

Jun 28, 2003, 11:12:16 AM6/28/03
Are the two whores that gave birth to you retarded?

B9

Jun 28, 2003, 11:13:20 AM6/28/03

I know he can't spell NIGGERS. Or maybe the I, G, E and R keys on his
PC are broken so he substitutes asterisks.

Shawbelial1

Jun 28, 2003, 11:20:38 AM6/28/03
No, only the whores wearing U.S. military uniforms and fighting in Iraq are
retarded.

Retarded or dead.

Note that by this definition Bush isn't retarded.

Bush is the pimp of these retarded and uniformed whores.

Shawbelial1

Jun 28, 2003, 11:25:15 AM6/28/03
Racists are whores and the offsprings of filty whores.

This is why they are racists.

Bush and Clarence Thomas are the top white racist against African-Americans and
the top black racist against African-Americans respectively.

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 3:44:57 PM6/28/03

> -- It takes a nigger to notice and to have the
damn nerve to call another person a nigger. So how do you feel about that,
my caucasoidian brother!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 3:51:14 PM6/28/03

> A wise man once said, that everything is not exactly what it appears to
be like!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 3:58:16 PM6/28/03

> According to my whole entire understanding, my caucasoid brother: A real
man is suppose to lead by setting positive good examples!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 4:37:12 PM6/28/03

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Obbie L Kirk wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, B9 wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:25:18 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > Your name and derragatory messages speak for it'self!
> >
> > Did you forget how to spell? Using politically correct sanitations of
> > words show just how childish the typical liberal is:
> >
> > N-word
> > N*****S
> > Sh*t
> > F**k
> >
> > Grow the fuck up or get off the net you St*p*d l*b*r*l c*nt
>

> > According to my understanding, my caucasoid brother: A real
> man is suppose to lead by showing good examples for those that
don't know any better to come follow! So therefore you are welcome
to come and jump on the bandwagon anytime!

Unknown

Jun 28, 2003, 4:55:07 PM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:44:57 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
wrote:

So what are you saying -- that it's *OK* for another black man to call
you that?

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 4:55:25 PM6/28/03

> Oh really? I<E<G<R. Now is that good enough for you, my caucasoid
brother! So if, I can't spell the word n****r, I bet you that I can spell
offensive names like: Cracker/Cracka', Honkie/Honkey, and the icing on
the cake that I use to use all the time: P*****W**d!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 5:37:38 PM6/28/03

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, it was written:

> All you want to do is just hear from me, VOR! I'm doing just fine my
caucasoid brother, now how are you doing? And the answer to your question
is, What do you care for crying out loud? And no it's not okay for another
black man to call me that name. A matter of fact, I haven't heard any of
my homies use that name as flagrantly as most of us did during our youth.
Many of us still use the word, but not as much as you all would like to
believe that we do. So let this message to you become a word to the
wise. CURIOSITY had killed the cat everytime! Just because many of our
people use the word, it does not mean that you should have the right to
use it without getting your wig split wide open, and many of you caucasians
oftenly do get to use the word toward Black-americans. Police Officers,
County-State-Federal prison guards are always showing their true colors
every day. And you can tell that, most of these miserable bastards
had always looked forward to being in that position of authority over
Black-Americans. The bottomline is don't go out and call a Black man a
nigger just because you feel that you should be able to use the word
without having to suffer some tragic conseguences for your actions, okay!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 6:09:01 PM6/28/03

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Obbie L Kirk wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, it was written:
>
> > On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:44:57 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
> > wrote:

> > >damn nerve to call another person a nigger. So how do you feel about that,
> > >my caucasoidian brother!
> >
> > So what are you saying -- that it's *OK* for another black man to call
> > you that?
>
> > All you want to do is just hear from me, VOR! I'm doing just fine my
> caucasoid brother, now how are you doing? And the answer to your question
> is, What do you care for crying out loud? And no it's not okay for another

> black man to call me a n****r. A matter of fact, I haven't heard any of
> my homies use that name as flagrantly as we all did during our youth.
> Many of us still use the word, but not as often as you all would like
to believe that we do. If a cat is fortunate enough to have 9-lives, then
it was CURIOSITY that had killed the cat every single time! Now just
because our people use the word, it does not mean that you should have the
right to use it without getting your wig split wide open. And besides,

many of you caucasians oftenly do get to use the word toward

Black-americans. Many of the police Officers,

County-State-Federal prison guards are always showing their true colors

every day on their jobs, because they just love it so much, if they were
asked to do a triple shift, it wouldn't be a problem at all. And you can

tell that, most of these miserable bastards had always looked forward to

being in this position of authority one day over Black-Americans. Now that
they have this little power-authority, many of these caucasoids have lost
their damn minds!

Unknown

Jun 28, 2003, 6:40:45 PM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:55:25 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
wrote:

"Password"?

Unknown

Jun 28, 2003, 6:44:56 PM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:09:01 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Obbie L Kirk wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, it was written:

>> > So what are you saying -- that it's *OK* for another black man to call
>> > you that?
>>
>> > All you want to do is just hear from me, VOR! I'm doing just fine my
>> caucasoid brother, now how are you doing?

Ditto.

>And the answer to your question
>> is, What do you care for crying out loud?

Because I think it's important to be consistent.

>And no it's not okay for another
>> black man to call me a n****r. A matter of fact, I haven't heard any of
>> my homies use that name as flagrantly as we all did during our youth.
>> Many of us still use the word, but not as often as you all would like
>to believe that we do. If a cat is fortunate enough to have 9-lives, then
>it was CURIOSITY that had killed the cat every single time!

Are ya saying I'm going to *die* because I asked you a question?

>Now just
>because our people use the word, it does not mean that you should have the
>right to use it without getting your wig split wide open.

I don't wear a wig.

>And besides,
>many of you caucasians oftenly do get to use the word toward
>Black-americans. Many of the police Officers,
>County-State-Federal prison guards are always showing their true colors
> every day on their jobs, because they just love it so much, if they were
>asked to do a triple shift, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

You seem to know a lot about prisons. Now why is *that*?

>And you can
>tell that, most of these miserable bastards had always looked forward to
>being in this position of authority one day over Black-Americans. Now that
>they have this little power-authority, many of these caucasoids have lost
>their damn minds!

Are you saying the guards treat the "honkie" prisoners better? And
are you saying that there are no guards of color in today's prisons?

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 6:49:17 PM6/28/03

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, it was written:

> Wrong answer, try again!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 8:45:53 PM6/28/03

> All you need to know is that word coming from a caucasian could be
their last day on earth. And besides many of scuffles occur in the 'hood
amongst Black-americans over the use of this word. I remember very clearly
someone calling his homie a n***a' inside of his apartment. Now out there
on the streets; it would have been kool, but you got to know when to shape
up and be on your best behavior.

> >And no it's not okay for another
> >> black man to call me a n****r. A matter of fact, I haven't heard any of
> >> my homies use that name as flagrantly as we all did during our youth.
> >> Many of us still use the word, but not as often as you all would like
> >to believe that we do. If a cat is fortunate enough to have 9-lives, then
> >it was CURIOSITY that had killed the cat every single time!
>
> Are ya saying I'm going to *die* because I asked you a question?

> I'm not going to do anything to you, because I'm too scared to do such a
crazy thing like that. Haven't you heard that it's against the law to do
something that awful to another person?

> >Now just
> >because our people use the word, it does not mean that you should have the
> >right to use it without getting your wig split wide open.
>
> I don't wear a wig.

> It's okay to use your head, whenever you don't have any idea what I'm
talking about?

> >And besides,
> >many of you caucasians oftenly do get to use the word toward
> >Black-americans. Many of the police Officers,
> >County-State-Federal prison guards are always showing their true colors
> > every day on their jobs, because they just love it so much, if they were
> >asked to do a triple shift, it wouldn't be a problem at all.
>
> You seem to know a lot about prisons. Now why is *that*?

> SCARED-STRAIGHT, REMEMBER! I had quite a few run in's with the law
since the age of seventeen. But at the age of 25, I had declared that I
was not going to give any prison institution one second of my valueable
life. Plus you would think that it would be a whole lot easier for me to
find certain jobs, but soon after employers check my criminal history
then I have to go looking somewhere else. By the way, I don't have any
felonies.

Unknown

Jun 28, 2003, 9:24:36 PM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:45:53 -0500, Obbie L Kirk <ki...@tcfreenet.org>
wrote:

Does this mean the guy who was called that name pulled a gun on the
other black guy?

>> >And no it's not okay for another
>> >to believe that we do. If a cat is fortunate enough to have 9-lives, then
>> >it was CURIOSITY that had killed the cat every single time!
>>
>> Are ya saying I'm going to *die* because I asked you a question?
>

>> I'm not going to do anything to you, because I'm too scared to do such a
>crazy thing like that. Haven't you heard that it's against the law to do
>something that awful to another person?

Yup.

>> >Now just
>> >because our people use the word, it does not mean that you should have the
>> >right to use it without getting your wig split wide open.
>>
>> I don't wear a wig.
>
>> It's okay to use your head, whenever you don't have any idea what I'm
>talking about?

I was being sarcastic.

>> >And besides,
>> >many of you caucasians oftenly do get to use the word toward
>> >Black-americans. Many of the police Officers,
>> >County-State-Federal prison guards are always showing their true colors
>> > every day on their jobs, because they just love it so much, if they were
>> >asked to do a triple shift, it wouldn't be a problem at all.
>>
>> You seem to know a lot about prisons. Now why is *that*?
>

>> SCARED-STRAIGHT, REMEMBER! I had quite a few run in's with the law
>since the age of seventeen. But at the age of 25, I had declared that I
>was not going to give any prison institution one second of my valueable
>life. Plus you would think that it would be a whole lot easier for me to
>find certain jobs, but soon after employers check my criminal history
>then I have to go looking somewhere else. By the way, I don't have any
>felonies.

Well I'm glad you decided to clean up yer life while you still had
time; that's more than many losers in the 'hood do. Now the longer
you stay clean, and the further into the past that your rap sheet
fades into, I think you'll find more employers willing to downplay
that, as long as you have some marketable skills.

I'm going to go out on a limb here a bit, and vouch for you, that you
are not retarded.

Work Work Work

Jun 28, 2003, 9:47:01 PM6/28/03

> > SCARED-STRAIGHT, REMEMBER! I had quite a few run in's with the law
> since the age of seventeen. But at the age of 25, I had declared that I
> was not going to give any prison institution one second of my valueable
> life. Plus you would think that it would be a whole lot easier for me to
> find certain jobs, but soon after employers check my criminal history
> then I have to go looking somewhere else. By the way, I don't have any
> felonies.

Surely you can understand those potential employers rejecting what on its
face is the record of a habitual, petty criminal.

And just because you weren't arrested and convicted for any felonies doesn't
mean you didn't commit any felonies. How many armed robberies, aggravated
assaults and rapes have you committed, Oddie? How much 'felony possession
with intent to distribute' prison time are you due?

It's time to pay the piper, boy. Turn yourself in to the man and own up to
your animal behavior.

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 10:17:45 PM6/28/03

> It all depends on how serious the whole situation is!

> >> Are ya saying I'm going to *die* because I asked you a question?
> >

> >> I'm not going to do anything to you, because I'm too scared to do
such a crazy thing like that. Haven't you heard that it's against the law
to do something that awful to another person?

> Yup.

> >> I don't wear a wig.
> >
> >> It's okay to use your head, whenever you don't have any idea what I'm
> >talking about?
>
> I was being sarcastic.

> As in, always!

> >> You seem to know a lot about prisons. Now why is *that*?
> >

> >> SCARED-STRAIGHT, REMEMBER! I had quite a few run in's with the law
> >since the age of seventeen. But at the age of 25, I had declared that I
> >was not going to give any prison institution one second of my valueable
> >life. Plus you would think that it would be a whole lot easier for me to
> >find certain jobs, but soon after employers check my criminal history
> >then I have to go looking somewhere else. By the way, I don't have any
> >felonies.
>
> Well I'm glad you decided to clean up yer life while you still had
> time; that's more than many losers in the 'hood do. Now the longer
> you stay clean, and the further into the past that your rap sheet
> fades into, I think you'll find more employers willing to downplay
> that, as long as you have some marketable skills.
>
> I'm going to go out on a limb here a bit, and vouch for you, that you
> are not retarded.

> That's Grrrrrrreat! Now just only if you would go that extra mile and
educate the caucasodian community about God fearing Black people
throughout america. Tell all the caucasoid women that 95% of Black males
do not believe in snatching womens purses. NO one wants to go to tjhe
county jail with that charge, because it's almost simillar to a rape
charge!

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 10:49:36 PM6/28/03

> Thanks for prooving my point, once again. There's too many of you all
out there on the work force that shares these very same stero-typical
views of all Black people. This poor lack of judgement is a crime alone,
and this form of discrimination has been going on for way too long of a
time. You caucasoids have the damn nerve to come inside this here
newsgroup and complain about, how come many Black-people don't wanna go to
work. Equal Opportunity Employer's my ass!

Work Work Work

Jun 28, 2003, 10:55:09 PM6/28/03
"Obbie L Kirk" <ki...@tcfreenet.org> wrote in message

Who's stereotyping? You admitted yo' criminal background (though from some
of your previous posts I already knew you were some kind of criminal).

And I see you have the "damn nerve" to refuse to answer a single question I
posed about your felonious behavior. That makes me even more suspicious of
yo' criminal history. I'm sure it's worse than you let on. So tell the
truth, Oddie, and you'll feel better.

You should go look up the people and families you wronged and beg their
forgiveness, then turn yourself in to the po-lice. I'm serious.

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 11:26:57 PM6/28/03

>>> None, whatsoever!

> > > It's time to pay the piper, boy. Turn yourself in to the man and own up
> to your animal behavior.

> All of your blatant posts about Black-americans are signs of someone
that is in dire need of help.

Mudda Lann Newz Servus

Jun 28, 2003, 11:35:51 PM6/28/03

<Joseph> wrote in message news:d6lsfvkf9vajcj685...@4ax.com...
> Obbie, is it wrong to call a spade a spade?

Joseph;

the official Mudda Lann Newz guide to proper terminology says this:

'Calling a Spade a Spade' : It is proper to call a Spade a Spade, just don't
call him/her/it a goddam shovel or niggra

MLNS

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 28, 2003, 11:39:06 PM6/28/03

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, it was written:

> Obbie, is it wrong to call a spade a spade?
>
> Joseph

You are very welcome to go out in public and find out for yourself! I'll
be praying for you as you prepare to go perform this death-defying stunt
of yours, okay.

Scott Bradbury

Jun 29, 2003, 12:47:53 AM6/29/03
[...deletia...]
>I bet you that I can spell offensive names like: Cracker/Cracka',
Honkie/Honkey, and the icing on the cake that I use to use all the
time: P*****W**d!

You were hating African now you are hating yourself. As you sow, so
shell you reap!

Scott Bradbury
Bellville, Taxes

Obbie L Kirk

Jun 29, 2003, 3:01:09 AM6/29/03

> We all have fallen short of the Glory of God, because of sin. And I
truly believe, that I have turned myself into the man upstairs a long time
ago, because I have come a very long ways, my caucasoid brother. It's a
highway to heaven, and the route is Interstate Highway "JESUS-Christ" our
Lord and Savior!

William_J_Wolfe

Jun 29, 2003, 9:38:21 AM6/29/03
B9 <bl...@blah.blah> wrote in message news:<kgbrfvsjs2jt3gvd7...@4ax.com>...
> On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:13:19 GMT, SKULDUGGERY
> <skuld...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Have you noticed, that a nigger will never admit he is a retard
>
> Well, here's a conundrum. You see, niggers are retarded by default. Or
> should I say, that "retard" describes someone who is out of the norm
> mentally. A white child who acts stupid might rightfully be called a
> retard. But it's normal (by white standards) for a negro to act
> retarded. So retard really doesn't describe TNB.

I have to agree. Judging a cow's intelligence by Human standards is
clearly idiotic. Similarly, judging the intelligence of a gutter
monkey by Human standards of intelligence will also fail.

We have to compare apples with apples, not apple with bananas. Compare
gutter apes with hens or cows and a workable gutter monkey
intelligence standard will emerge. You and I know that the hen and the
cow will be of higher intelligence than the nigger, but that's the way
the world works.

Riverman

Jun 29, 2003, 4:47:28 PM6/29/03
"Randy Jabsco" <Randy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<c374bf781113c041...@news.teranews.com>...
> "Rally" <Rally...@mail.removethis.newfeeds.com> wrote in message
> > Are all niggers retarded???
> >
> > Uh, well...
> > Yes!
> > Just look at their test scores.
> > Just listen to how they complain about their low test scores in
> context
> > with ALL other races.
> > They want tests they can pass: Tests that MAKE them appear equal.
>
> http://www.rock103.com/crew/asheard/?crewAsHeardPage=UrbanMathTest.html
>
> Subject: Math Test
>
> Name:_________________________
> Gang: _________________________
>

> 1. Johnny has an AK-47 with an 80-round clip. If he misses 6 out of 10
> shots and shoots 13 times at each drive-by shooting, how many drive-by
> shootings can he attempt before he has to reload?
>
> 2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8-ball to Jackson for $320
> and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram. What is the street value of the
> balance of the cocaine if he doesn't cut it?
>
> 3. Rufus is pimping for three girls. If the price is $65 for each trick,how
> many tricks will each girl have to turn so Rufus can pay for his
> $800-per-day crack habit?
>
> 4. Jarone want to cut his ? pound of heroin to make 20% more profit. How
> many ounces of cut will he need?
>
> 5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and $100 for a 4X4.
> If he has stolen 2 BMWs, 3 4X4s, how many Chevies will he have to steal to
> make $800?
>
> 6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got $10,000 for the hit.
> If his common law wife is spending $100 per month, how much money will be
> left when he gets out of prison and how many years will he get for killing
> the bitch that spent his money?
>
> 7. If the average spray can covers 22 square feet and the average letter is
> 3 square feet, how many letters can a tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
>
> 8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27 girls in the gang.
> What percentage of the girls in the gang has Hector knocked up?
>
> 9. Thelma can cook dinner for her 16 children for $7.50 per night. She gets
> $234 a month welfare for each child. If her $325 per month rent goes up
> 15%, how many more children should she have to keep up with her expenses?
>
> 10. Salvador was arrested for dealing crack and his bail was set at $25,000.
> If he pays a bail bondsman 12% and returns to Mexico, how much money will he
> lose by jumping bail?
How about this one?
Biff inherits three million dollars from his daddy's trust
fund.He wants to buy Muffy a million dollars worth of Ecstacy.How much
trust fund money will Biff have after he cops the dope and buys
$100,000 worth of Grateful Dead tickets for his little white slacker
friends in Palos Verdes?

A.T. Tapman

Jun 29, 2003, 11:41:26 PM6/29/03

All of it, Biff has an MBA.

A.T. Tapman

Shawbelial1

Jun 30, 2003, 10:39:11 AM6/30/03
Are US troops in Iraq retarded?

Yes.

Otherwise, why would they be there?

Judge Mathis

Jul 8, 2003, 5:00:01 PM7/8/03

> > That's Grrrrrrreat! Now just only if you would go that extra mile
> > and
> educate the caucasodian community about God fearing Black people
> throughout america. Tell all the caucasoid women that 95% of Black
> males do not believe in snatching womens purses. NO one wants to go to
> tjhe county jail with that charge, because it's almost simillar to a
> rape charge!

Sorry Obbie, you are wrong as hell here. In Minneapolis--you know the
place--a couple of years ago it was reported that 50% of ALL black males
living in the city were under the supervison of the justice system. That
is, 50% of ALL your blackie bruthaz were in jail, on probation, or on
parole. One out of every two. Half the black male population!!!

Hmmm, if 50% of the population are criminals, then your 95% figure may be
wrong.

Who's yer daddy, boy?!

King of SCAA

Obbie L Kirk

Jul 8, 2003, 5:32:01 PM7/8/03

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, it was written:

> Who's yer candy, boy?!

> They were not under supervision for going around snatching ladies
purses, now were they?

> King of SCAA

THE_RITEOUS

Jul 17, 2003, 1:01:06 PM7/17/03
Skulduggery is a nigger in a white body! Will probably die and be a
nigger in his next life...there's a real Aryan theory for you...

And here's another Aryan theory for this PIMPLE PUSS COLORED bastard,
those who can't see all as one will NEVER KNOW GOD! FEAR THE LORD
FOOL! Hate will only destroy the hater, after death hate will burn
you blacker than shit -- noone else...

SKULDUGGERY <skuld...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3EFCED00...@hotmail.com>...
> Have you noticed, that a nigger will never admit he is a retard until
> the nigger animal is ready to be executed? When the boot-lipped turd
> gets a day with the needle for doing a hideous crime, the shitskin
> screams out that he's a retarded bastard.............
> Do you agree?.............

Rally

Jul 17, 2003, 2:00:51 PM7/17/03

"THE_RITEOUS" <sat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

| Skulduggery is a nigger in a white body! Will probably die and be a
| nigger in his next life...there's a real Aryan theory for you...
|
| And here's another Aryan theory for this PIMPLE PUSS COLORED bastard,
| those who can't see all as one will NEVER KNOW GOD! FEAR THE LORD
| FOOL!

"...fear the lord FOOL!"???
What the fuck, you Mr. T or something?

jaonajames

Jul 23, 2003, 7:30:24 PM7/23/03
> All of it, Biff has an MBA.
>
> A.T. Tapman

most excellent Mr.Tapman, most excellent.

jaonajames

Jul 23, 2003, 7:39:45 PM7/23/03
> How about this one?
> Biff inherits three million dollars from his daddy's trust
> fund.He wants to buy Muffy a million dollars worth of Ecstacy.How much
> trust fund money will Biff have after he cops the dope and buys
> $100,000 worth of Grateful Dead tickets for his little white slacker
> friends in Palos Verdes?

yep and the average nig inherits???
1 use used crack pipe
22 CD's all with titles like ice something or dog something
1 1978 Olds with only 24 more payments
16 niglets to pimp at will
broken furniture
some baggy clothes
half a bottle of MD20/20
half a pack of newports
150 dollar pair of nikes
some fake jewlrey
a cane and a wierd looking hat
oh ya whats left of a month long bus pass

A.T. Tapman

Jul 24, 2003, 12:25:22 AM7/24/03

Thank you kindly, Ma'am.

Best regards,