Not one Negro on Orange County 10 Most Wanted

M.McGill

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
http://www.oc.ca.gov/marshal/wanted.htm

Orange County Marshal's Department 10 Most Wanted

Big Don

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00

M.McGill wrote:

> http://www.oc.ca.gov/marshal/wanted.htm
>
> Orange County Marshal's Department 10 Most Wanted

DAFNs are dumb and relatively easy to catch, hence
they are less likely to appear on any "most-wanted" list.

By contrast, white criminals can be a real bitch to
apprehend, e.g. alleged abortion bomber Eric Rudolph
who is still on the lam after ~2 years of every FBI high-tech
criminal-finding process has failed. That takes serious
smarts.

Big Don
No IQ-75 LOOTerz

dciR...@cheetah.net

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00

The way things go for FBI's Most
Wanted, ala Kathleen Soliah,
don't be surprised if 20 years
from now, Eric Rudolph will be
found running an orphanage in
the disguise of a monastery
monk.

DCI

Byker

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00

<dciR...@cheetah.net> wrote

> The way things go for FBI's Most
> Wanted, ala Kathleen Soliah,
> don't be surprised if 20 years
> from now, Eric Rudolph will be
> found running an orphanage in
> the disguise of a monastery
> monk.

And still be trashing abortion mills on the side.....

M.McGill

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00

> M.McGill wrote:
>
> > http://www.oc.ca.gov/marshal/wanted.htm
> >
> > Orange County Marshal's Department 10 Most Wanted
>
> DAFNs are dumb and relatively easy to catch, hence
> they are less likely to appear on any "most-wanted" list.
>
> By contrast, white criminals can be a real bitch to
> apprehend, e.g. alleged abortion bomber Eric Rudolph
> who is still on the lam after ~2 years of every FBI high-tech
> criminal-finding process has failed. That takes serious
> smarts.
>
> Big Don
> No IQ-75 LOOTerz

You mean to tell us that the majority or nearly all of the people below
are white people? If so then if they were caught then maybe Blacks
wouldn't make up 50% of the prison population any more.

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v99.n706.a02.html
MILLIONS OF FELONS ON THE LOOSE IN US

Authorities say the case is far from unique. Throughout the country,
hundreds of thousands -- if not millions -- of warrants are outstanding
for people wanted on felony offenses. The numbers are stretching the
resources of local police and raising fears that criminals are slipping
through the cracks. "A lot of the state and local authorities just don't
have the money or the resources" to track down fugitives, said Arthur
Roderick, chief of domestic investigations at the U.S. Marshals Service.
The FBI's National Crime Information Center, which police use for
background checks on suspects, lists 516,000 outstanding warrants, the
vast majority for felonies. Though many cases are solved each year, the
list of open cases has grown from 340,000 in 1990.

"There is no deterrent in the criminal justice system if criminals know
that they can go months, years or decades without ever paying for their
first crime and can go on and commit dozens more."

"We can't have a system where the chances are basically like the lottery
for a fugitive ever getting caught,".. In California, a San Francisco
Chronicle report found that almost 223,000 individuals are wanted on
felony warrants -- including 2,690 for homicide, 1,470 for sexual assault,
and 74,000 for drug offenses. "These numbers are startling and disturbing
and represent a serious defect in the criminal justice system," California
Attorney General Bill Lockyer told the paper.