Afghans(Pushtuns/Pathans) are Semitic in origin

khor...@bellatlantic.net

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

The Jewish origin of Pushtuns is not a rumor of street corners. It is based
on a lot of research that involves a great number of scholars in the West,
both Jewish and non-Jewish. Even some Pakistani Pushtuns have concluded that
the origin of Pushtuns goes back to those lost tribes of Israel. A number of
books are written about this subject with conclusive evidence that prove their
Semitic origin. Unfortunately, I do not have any reference at hand but as soon
as I obtain, I will post it for readers.

Their own traditions states that they were descendants of the patriarch
Abraham who had migrated from Mesopotamia to the land of Palestine, where they
became known as the "Children of Israel." This migration probably took place
around 1800 B. C. They stayed in Palestine without any efforts to establish a
political state. They were nomadic people, organized along tribal lines in
clans and were grazing flocks and herds instead of farming. According to their
own traditions they stayed in Palestine until a drought force them to leave
for Egypt. In Egypt they lived peacefully until they were enslaved by Pharaoh.
They remained in bondage until Moses (PBUH) led them out of Egypt. Their
departure is well known as "Exodus." Although, the Old Testament mentions
about their enslavement in Egypt, but today's historians strongly believe that
it was not the case and they were never enslaved in Egypt.

After the Exodus they wandered in the deserts until they settled down in
Palestine. This happened probably around 1220 B. C. At this time they were
organized in twelve tribes. Due to conflict with people who had already
settled in the coastal areas of Palestine and were moving inland, they came
under pressure and finally formed a monarchy. Their first king was Saul who
committed suicide after he was defeated in a battle. After Saul, David became
their king and then came King Solomon, David's son. At the time of Solomon,
the Hebrew kingdom was at its height. But his efforts to integrate all the
tribes led to the dissatisfaction of his people who believed Solomon's action
threatened their tribal ways of life.

After Solomon's death, the growing tension between different tribes led to the
formation of two separate kingdoms: 1. Kingdom of Israel consisted of ten
tribes with its capital at Samaria. It was also called the Northern Kingdom.
2. Kingdom of Judah composed of two tribes and its capital was Jerusalem. It
was also called Southern Kingdom.

Finally, both kingdoms grow weaker and the Northern Kingdom was overran by
Assyrians in 722 B. C. The northern kingdom (ten tribes) was destroyed and all
Hebrews were dispersed in different lands, and the southern kingdom of Judah
was forced to pay tribute but during the course of time the southern kingdom
managed to survive. Of those dispersed tribes some headed eastward ot our
region and settled in what is not called the North Westren Fronteir of
Pakistan. Afghans (also called Pathans or Pushtuns) are the descentents of
those settlers. They maintained their nomadic way of life for a long time and
even today millions of them live a nomadic life style and move between
different countries and regions.

I quote one of the Israel researcher who had said: "These tribes now practice
Christianity and Islam. It took thousands of years to find them and will take
very long time to bring them back to their own way." In the face of serious
research and massive evidence it is close the truth if we say Pushtuns are
Hebrews(Semitic) in origin.

Regards

Taher

Chopandaz

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

Dear Taher:

Thanks God we are living an in age that knoledge and technology has reached to
the point that soon origins of all people through DNA and genitic maping will
be traced to their real origins. I am sure studies of this sort has alredy
began an Juish institutions are searching for their lost tribs.

FATHIMI

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

In the image of God, man was created equaly. It doesn't matter if we are Black,
White, Yellow, Moslim, Jewish and Non-Jewish, Semitic or Non-Semitic. At the
peak of our ancient civilization people came from all over the world to have a
better life and make a living in our ancient land. They share their value with
us and learn from us what we knew at time about science&technoly and most
important they were fascinated with our knowledge in agricultural practices.
Our ancient Family had more tolerance than we have today, which is the
important crieteria for a civilized nation as we were once. We all came to
America for the same purpose, a better living.

khor...@bellatlantic.net

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

In article <19980223134...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,

fat...@aol.com (FATHIMI) wrote:

> Our ancient Family had more tolerance than we have today,

There is much difference between tolerance and sharing our land with others.
It should not be forgotten that sharing is losing. Our fathers shared our land
and now we are called minorities, refugee etc. They have become such a burden
that takes us deep down the sea to drown.

>which is the important crieteria for a civilized nation as we were once.

This was our forefathers sense of civility (or rather negligence)that got us
entangled with these wierd Pushtuns. If they the foresight, probably, we
would not be that miserable because of Pushtuns today. Pushtuns are like a
heavey block of concrete tied down to our legs in this deep sea. This heavy
weight of Pushtuns are dragging us down and down and common sense suggest to
cut the rope and come up to the surface and SURVIVE!

>We all came to America for the same purpose, a better living.

Will American share their house of power with those who came here? I do not
think so. They are also realizing their mistak with regard to flooding their
country with different people. Today others are not problems but what will
happen 50, 100 or 200 years from now? The coming of different people in
America is posing a clear danger to their future, in many ways,and that is why
they are making a lot of hue and cry nowadays.

Potenz5

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

Taher, Khraasan, Chopandaz, Naim:

Your are talking nonsense!!!

Zarghonah

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

Little poor fellow, I am so sad about you, you poor little thing. How can I
help you. You are lost in the universe.
You remember me on a film called" Donald the Duck". By pure chance he come to
America from outer space and experienced funny things on planet earth. Get lost
back in the universe or join the Taleban; believe me, you will be better off.
They need you so badly. Are you allowed to talk with a women like me at all?
You little poor thing. Potenz sound like what?

M Kanishka

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

FATHIMI wrote:
> In the image of God, man was created equaly. It doesn't matter if we >are Black, White, Yellow, Moslim, Jewish and Non-Jewish, Semitic or >Non-Semitic.

Ofcourse it does not matter, but, that does not mean the Truth should
not be told and History not written and known correctly. It is unjust in
Islam for a people to suffer the barbarism of Shaytans from the
Sulayman, Marauders from Mongolia and Sadists from the Steppes, and have
taken away from them their history, heritage and culture. To gain back
what is rightfully ours; that is our struggle!

The Truth of the Tajiks past is clear and no amount of mudslinging by
the lowliest of beings can blur it. The Truth always prevails, for
falsehoods are the pillars of the Shaytans and the Truth are pillars for
the righteous! Allah knows all, sees all and hears all. Justice will
soon come for the Tajiks of Aryana-Khorassan!

Allah is just and justice shall prevail.

Mohammad Kanishka

Shabnaam

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

I AM AMAZED AND SADDEN BY THE AMOUNT OF HATE
IN THESE WRITTINGS.

khor...@bellatlantic.net

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

In article <19980224020...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

shab...@aol.com (Shabnaam) wrote:

> I AM AMAZED AND SADDEN BY THE AMOUNT OF HATE
> IN THESE WRITTINGS.

....and not by the thoughts, and deeds of my fellow Pushtuns!!

FATHIMI

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

You seem to be very better like all of us Taher, forgive those who hurt you and
try to understand others as they are. The first dogma in a democratic society
is and should be sharing of power, otherwise the system would collapsed. I
agree with you , they never shared the power with us.

Just in opposite to your statement sharing is winning and not losing.

They are making mistake by calling us refugee and minorities. We should try to
understand them, even they were powerful in the past and they hurt at lot of
us.

The original people of America were the American Indians, the Europeans took
over~230 years ago and I believe, the constitution dictated a power sharing to
be practiced on the basis of the majority rule. At the moment the Democrats are
sharing power with the Republicans. The Democrats are in the white House and
the Republican have the majority in the congress; they have to share the power
otherwise no legislation would passe the congress and the president either sign
it for the purpose of execution and promulgation of a given bill, or he veto
it. In case of a veto, the congress can only over ruled by a 3/4 majority. I
may not understand your point. But anyway, I thought , I SHARE with you my
thinkings in this point.

General Powel, a first generation American from Haitti, I belive, could be
president of USA, if he had run for presidency in 1996. All poll indicated, he
would win in the 1996 election.

God will be with you for ever.
Nangialai Fathimi

Khorasan wrote :
>Subject: Re: Afghans(Pushtuns/Pathans) are Semitic in origin
>From: khor...@bellatlantic.net
>Date: Mon, Feb 23, 1998 12:47 EST

FATHIMI

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Kanisshka, tell me whom you are representing here. I hope so disperately your
leaders would not think like you. What you are promoting is fascistic idea and
do damage your people so badly. We work so hard to win this time our struggle,
but unknowingly, you are attempting to destroyed it so easly. Do you know
really what you are talking about. I kow, who you are and believe me; I have to
complain about you to the Parvanta and Mahzomi Families. Don't fight with me
Kanishka! There will be no response from me if you insult our allies.

khor...@bellatlantic.net

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

In article <19980224214...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,
fat...@aol.com (FATHIMI) wrote:

Gentleman, again like many others you are trying to blur the truth and bring
about confusion. It is not a matter of individuals, me or others, but as
matter of our nation, the Tajik nation! It is not about forgiveness or
suffering but about the very FUTURE of our nation, our culture, our freedom.

I do not know what point you are trying to prove in your irrelevant lecture
but certainly you are either fallen into the trap of propaganda or
deliberately promoting these false notions with very different and misguiding
analogies. Do not compare the situation in our country with places that have
nothing in common with us. It will not do any good.

The two consistent trend in deceiving our people are: the usage of religion
and concept of coexistence or democracy.

Islam and Islamic brotherhood (all Muslims are brothers) tactic has
tremendously been used against us and we are deceived by it for a long time.
Now days, the name of democracy is in style. Brother, democracy is a system of
government for good of the people not for their destruction. This mask, and
tactic of democracy, coexistence (while good by itself) is wrongly used
against us and against our rise, something they fear a lot. We can not deceive
our selves by these beautiful words and self destruct. We can not afford to
force ourselves into an existence with Pushtuns that has been nothing but an
absolute FAILURE.

We, the Tajiks, have been civilized people and the word coexistence, harmony
and love of a democratic system are not unfamiliar to us. We used it and by
all definition it backfired at us and ,if continue, it will lead us to
destruction and annihilation. YOU CAN NOT BE INDIFFERENT WHILE IN A CAGE WITH
AN HUNGRY AND WILD ANIMAL.

May God help Tajiks to grasp the magnitude of disaster they are faced to.
May God help them to stop their self destruction and understand that we are
not meant to be together with Pathans.

Regards

Taher

Chopandaz

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Mr. Nangialai Fathimi:

It is true that no human group/race is better than the other one, and it is
true that in democratic societies the very first dogma is power sharing, and it
is also teru that in democatic societise mejority rules. But the problem is
that some people like Mr. Potenz3/5, though they live in such societies, have
either misunderstood or do not want to understand the meaning of mejority. In a
country like Afghanistan which is land of minorities, it has been given to them
that they are mejority. And they think mejority is the number of people who
belong to this or that ethnic group. They belive all Pashtoons think the same
way, all Hazaras, all Tajiks and so on should think the same way. Our country's
problems will be solved, only when we have enough tolorence to see the
qualified person for the right job, without any reagard to ethnicity
affiliation. Unfortunately, it seems we are way off from this path.

Khuda Hafiz
Chopandaz

Shabnaam

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Dear Chopandaz,
I agree with the content of your posting,but needless to say that you are
talking about ADVANCE SOCIETIES and not about
AFGHANISTAN.
In our motherland UNTIL the concept of ethnicity MILT in
to the concept of NATION,unfortunately the concept of power sharing will not be
based on any other method other than
creation of ethnic lines.History proven that and the result is all
aroud us.
In Pakistan, Iran,Tadjikistan ,Uzbakistan and so on,
the Panjabies,Persians,Tadjiks and Uzbaks ARE dominent in
power sharing in those Countries.
Since Pashtoons in Afghanistan is somewhat LARGER in numbers than EACH group of
Hazara, TadjikandUzbak,Therefore they have been
dominant and will be dominant in the feature.
I agree with you that it should not be that way, but that is the
reality.
In advance societies,however, the concept of MAJORITY
mostly (not always) based on Idealogy.
Best Regard

Chopandaz wrote:>Subject: Re: Afghans(Pushtuns/Pathans) are Semitic in origin
>From: chop...@aol.com (Chopandaz)
>Date: Tue, Feb 24, 1998 20:38 EST

>Subject: Re: Afghans(Pushtuns/Pathans) are Semitic in origin
>From: chop...@aol.com (Chopandaz)
>Date: Tue, Feb 24, 1998 20:38 EST

Afghanaria

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Tthe Jewish origins only apply to people of Kandahar not all Pakhtoons. We must
also mention what some scholers have stated that Tajiks have migrated south to
establish farming communities in the south long ago and have mixed with the
Pakhtoons of southern Afghanistan. Pakhtoons are by no means a pure tribe,
althogh it is true that some Pakhtoons have Jewish origins, it is equally true
that other Pakhtoons have Tajik,Parsy and even Greek origins as well.

Sam H Sloan

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

The account below of the origins of the Afghans is exactly what the
Afghans have been saying about themselves since time immemorable.

It does not matter whether you like it or not or you believe it or
not, because this is what the Afghans believe.

One missing item I would like to know is exactly which tribe do the
Afghans say that they are descended from, and from which of the wives
and children and grandchildren of Jacob.

I have read the answer to this somewhere, but I just cannot recall it

Ismail sloan