payback?

Naiz Ali

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
it ain't India that has destroyed my country its SUPERPOWERS like britain
and russia that sent my country on a road leading to its downfall. Don't
flatter yourself by thinking Indians could do such a thing to my country, my
people have never been ruled by you lot for any length of time, shame the
same can't be said about india which has been ruled by afghans, brits and
others for centuries on end. Our people are strong and we will come out of
this standing (look through history you'll find even the strongest nations
go through bad times). We WILL prevail.

mongoose

Feb 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/29/00
Noone knows the future, but the present reality is that Afganistan is the
most fucked up country in the WORLD.
IT IS A SLAVE COLONY OF porkistan.
SANDNIGGAS

Naiz Ali

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
slave colony my ass (though whose been the slaves of afghanistan, britain
and others for centuries on end lolololololololololol......) we fight in
kasmir for religous reasons not for pakistan, and the taliban is essentially
doing good for the country (when u consider how it is disarming the civilian
population and how its reduced the number of warring factions in the country
of god knows how many to just two). Eventually we will have a stable
government and all the hard line islamic shariah law are already in
recession in afghanistan so its only a matter of time. And the expression
sand niggas were the fuc does that come from neither is there much desert
land or a large pecentage of dark skinned ppl in afganistan.....unlike india
of course who would be all blk if it weren't for us.......

mongoose

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
WRONG;

Paki slave masters control everything in Afganistan. They order you to go do
their dirty work for them and you retards go. They have made afghanistan the
most fucked country of the world. It is now 700 years behind the rest of the
world and it's main economy is the drug business and smuggling.
As for sandniggas, the arabs have been fucking your women for centuries, so
you are all sandniggas ruled by half-sandniggas porkistan.

mongoose

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00
In the end, I doubt if Afghanistan will ever become succesfull country. The
way it looks it's going to go back another 500 years.

As for all you taliban supporters why are you on the internet anyway. Why
don't you do what Islam tells you: Technology is SIN, Pictures is SIN, women
are SIN, music is SIN etc etc.
SO follow your own islamic laws and throw away your computer,your TV, your
stereo, make your women into walking tents and make life easier for all of
us.

However, I must say some afghani women are really pretty. My first
girlfriend was afghani :-)

Naiz Ali wrote in message ...

>r u just dumb or plain ignorent believe what u wanna believe your a fool
>plain and simple....arabs fucking our women where do u get this shit
>from......a friend told me a joke and i now see how it applies to indians
>like yourself.
>
>"Two surgeons were at a surgeon's convention. During their free time they
>decided to go to a bar, and after a few beers they started arguing about
>what type of person was the easiest to operate on. "That's easy," said the
>first surgeon. "The easiest people to operate on are the Germans, because
>when you cut 'em open, everything's right where it's supposed to be and it
>all works right." "No, no, no," said the second. The easiest person to
>operate on is an indian." The other surgeon said, "What the hell are you
>talking about? You must be nuts." But the second surgeon replied, "Well,
>I've found that indians are really simple. There's just two moving parts
and
>they're interchangeable: the mouth and the asshole."
>
>Listen carefully nobody controls us we r nobodies slaves, if it weren't for
>us there would be no pakistan in the first place (as i'm sure u know
>pakistani's r essentially hindu's that were converted to islam by afghans).
>
>After 2 major wars (brits and russians) in the twentieth century what do u
>expect skyscrapers in afghanistan!, a bustling economy? no u wouldn't. If
>it were indians in the same shoes you'd have switched from being slaves to

>the brits first to slaves to the russians!!! Don't even try to insult my
>race at the very least we have pride and dignity and we have NEVER been sub
>ordinate to any other race let alone one that we helped create....kinda the
>opposite of another race in the region begggining with an I and ending with
>an 'n'.....then again with the limited capacity of your brain i'll probably
>just have to tell u its India.
>
>Again we will prevail every nation goes through tough times and they don't
>get tougher then two major wars with superpowers that we won at heavy cost.

kick_a...@my-deja.com

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
In article <38bd...@news.together.net>,

"mongoose" <mong...@together.net> wrote:
> WRONG;
>
> Paki slave masters control everything in Afganistan. They order you
to go do
> their dirty work for them and you retards go. They have made
afghanistan the
> most fucked country of the world.

Nope. India is the most fucked up country in the world, and it has no
one to blame but itself.

Instead of wasting money on nukes, you niggers should feed the teeming,
starving millions in your country.

>It is now 700 years behind the rest of the
> world and it's main economy is the drug business and smuggling.
> As for sandniggas, the arabs have been fucking your women for
centuries, so
> you are all sandniggas ruled by half-sandniggas porkistan.

Wrong. Actually, the Arabs have been fucking your nigger Indian women
at different times in history, and this has brought about some
improvement in your lowly race (in addition to improvements brought
about by Afghans etc.)

The Arabs (semites) had ruled parts of Europe as well. Though the Arabs
are Semites (not Aryans), they are better than Europeans (the majority
of whom are also not Aryan).

Over the centuries, they fucked the pug-nosed European women of Spain,
Portugal, parts of France, and Sicily, thereby creating a slightly more
Caucasoid-looking breed than the Europeans used to be.

I have also seen a small number of Europeans who have crystal grey/blue
eyes, straight-noses, narrow faces, and who could pass for Afghans. One
may therefore assume that this small percentage of Europeans may have
Afghan (Aryan) ancestors, who migrated to Europe centuries ago and
therefore also brought improvements to the usually monkey-faced
European species.

I personally don't favor miscegnation, but I must recognize that
improvements to the European and Indian species have been brought about
by Semites (Arabs) as well as by Aryans (Afghans).

> Naiz Ali wrote in message ...

> >slave colony my ass (though whose been the slaves of afghanistan,
britain
> >and others for centuries on end lolololololololololol......) we
fight in
> >kasmir for religous reasons not for pakistan, and the taliban is
> essentially
> >doing good for the country (when u consider how it is disarming the
> civilian
> >population and how its reduced the number of warring factions in the
> country
> >of god knows how many to just two). Eventually we will have a stable
> >government and all the hard line islamic shariah law are already in
> >recession in afghanistan so its only a matter of time. And the
expression
> >sand niggas were the fuc does that come from neither is there much
desert
> >land or a large pecentage of dark skinned ppl in
afganistan.....unlike
> india

> >of course who would be all blk if it weren't for us.......

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Naiz Ali

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00

Zhao Xiaobin

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
to mongoose
Most Afghan women are pretty...which is why we have to protect them from people
like you.
Btw,
A hindu calling an Afghan a 'nigga'
Isn't that like an Englishman calling a hindu "Master"?

mongoose wrote:

> In the end, I doubt if Afghanistan will ever become succesfull country. The
> way it looks it's going to go back another 500 years.
>
> As for all you taliban supporters why are you on the internet anyway. Why
> don't you do what Islam tells you: Technology is SIN, Pictures is SIN, women
> are SIN, music is SIN etc etc.
> SO follow your own islamic laws and throw away your computer,your TV, your
> stereo, make your women into walking tents and make life easier for all of
> us.
>
> However, I must say some afghani women are really pretty. My first
> girlfriend was afghani :-)

Naiz Ali

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
your first girlfriend afghani..............hahahahahahaha....god your a joke
period. Stop spending so much time online and coming up with bullshit....if
your gonna make stuff up at least come up with summin believeable.

mongoose

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
Not all Afghans are primitive mullahs, some of the western educated and
lucky and smart ones fled Afghanistan. Anyway, my first afghani girlfriends
family fled to germany, and from their the good old New Jersey. I must say I
did have a lot of fun with here :-).
You probably won't believe that my second girl friend was Eygyptian. She was
wilder than the white and hispanics girls of my high school. I had a a lot
of fun with her too :->

Anyway, I've fucked more girls in high school and college than you have
known.

Naiz Ali

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00

mongoose <mong...@together.net> wrote in message
> Not all Afghans are primitive --ISLAM IS ONE OF THE YOUNGEST RELIGIONS IF
U WANT PRIMITIVE/ANCIENT TRY HINDUISM/SEIKHISM!--mullahs, some of the
western educated and
> lucky and smart ones fled---MAKE SENSE BOY-SO THEY WERE EDUCATED BY THE
WEST B4 THEY LEFT AFGHISTAN???-- Afghanistan. Anyway, my first afghani

girlfriends
> family fled to germany, and from their the good old New Jersey. I must say
> did have a lot of fun with here :-) - THEN U WOKE UP(!).
> You probably (PROBABLY DANG GEEZER I BELIEVE U HONEST....NOT!!!!)won't
(YOUR RIGHT I DON'T) believe that my second girl friend was Eygyptian. She

was
> wilder than the white and hispanics girls of my high school. I had a a lot
> of fun with her too :-> -(YET AGAIN A HINDU AMAZES ME WITH HIS VIVID
IMAGINATION--AMAZES ME CUS LIKE ONLY 1 IN 100 SHOW THIS TRAIT MOST OF THEM
BE LIKE COCK ROACHES)

> Anyway, I've fucked (CYBER SEX DON'T COUNT) more girls in high school and
college (SHEESH U ACTUALLY GOT TO COLLEGE, SO WHAT XPERIMENTS DID THE
MEDICAL STUDENTS DO ON U?. I MEAN U BREED LIKE RATS SO IT WOULD ONLY BE
LOGICAL THAT THEY'D USE U AS LAB RATS)than you have known (DOUBT THAT).

YOU REALLY DIDN'T READ MY LAST POST DID YEH....... ITS LITTLE WONDER THAT
YOUR RACE IS SO EASY TO CONQUER, YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF SAD PATHETIC WANKERS!
LUCKY FOR U THE BRITS HELPED THE SEIKHS OUT IN OUR LAST INVASION ATTEMPT
(18/19 C I THINK)...IF THEY WEREN'T AROUND THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH
BETTER PLACE WITH AFGHANISTAN STRETCHIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BAY OF BENGAL AND
THAT UGLY (YEH LITERALLY MOST OF Y'ALL STILL BE BLK ) TRAIT OF YOURS COULD
HAVE BEEN PHASED OUT.

mongoose

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
You afghani's make me laugh. You think you're so smart and so strong. Last
year, some stupid Afghani/paki taxi hit my car, idiot did'nt have any
registration. Fucker, started to cry and weep right in the middle of the
street, begging me not call the police or he would be able provide for his
family. Are all afghani's cry babies ??
If you are so strong, why are you so petrified of the ghetto black niggas ?
Every time I'm in some paki/afghani corner store and a big black dude comes
in, The look of fear in the eyes of the "brave" afghanis tell the whole
story.
Anyway, as for my afghani girlfriend, I fucked her and left her cause she
was gaining to much weight. I prefer spanish chicks cause they have nice
asses and I like to do them doggy style.
And by the way, I fucked the afghani and eyptian girl doggy style too.

mongoose

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
It's spelled Sikhs retards. They are the people who kicked afghan ass all
the way to kabul and Hindu ass all the way to delhi.
By the way, the Ghazavni ? lose 17 times in wars in India

kick_a...@my-deja.com wrote in message <89n0en$dnp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>You Jews and Hindus, hiding behind Muslim (and other) names, (and
>carrying on fake arguements) are hilarious.
>

>In article <sSBv4.842$237....@news3.cableinet.net>,

kick_a...@my-deja.com

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00

Sharisabz

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00

>From: "mongoose

>niggas ?
>Every time I'm in some paki/afghani corner store and a big black dude comes
>in, The look of fear in the eyes of the "brave" afghanis tell the whole
>story.
>Anyway, as for my afghani girlfriend, I fucked her and left her cause she
>was gaining to much weight. I prefer spanish chicks cause they have nice
>asses and I like to do them doggy style.
>And by the way, I fucked the afghani and eyptian girl doggy style too.

Dude, what have you been drinking, or smoking?
when u loser doing bad in your life then have nothing left but lies.

afghanyat

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
haha ur a funny cunt
kick_a...@my-deja.com wrote in message <89kccu$gp5$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>> Naiz Ali wrote in message ...
>> >slave colony my ass (though whose been the slaves of afghanistan,
>britain
>> >and others for centuries on end lolololololololololol......) we
>fight in
>> >kasmir for religous reasons not for pakistan, and the taliban is
>> essentially
>> >doing good for the country (when u consider how it is disarming the
>> civilian
>> >population and how its reduced the number of warring factions in the
>> country
>> >of god knows how many to just two). Eventually we will have a stable
>> >government and all the hard line islamic shariah law are already in
>> >recession in afghanistan so its only a matter of time. And the
>expression
>> >sand niggas were the fuc does that come from neither is there much
>desert
>> >land or a large pecentage of dark skinned ppl in
>afganistan.....unlike
>> india
>> >of course who would be all blk if it weren't for us.......

afghanyat

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
no afghan woman would go out with a hindu idiot likeu
mongoose wrote in message <38bd...@news.together.net>...

>In the end, I doubt if Afghanistan will ever become succesfull country. The
>way it looks it's going to go back another 500 years.
>
>As for all you taliban supporters why are you on the internet anyway. Why
>don't you do what Islam tells you: Technology is SIN, Pictures is SIN,
women
>are SIN, music is SIN etc etc.
>SO follow your own islamic laws and throw away your computer,your TV, your
>stereo, make your women into walking tents and make life easier for all of
>us.
>
>However, I must say some afghani women are really pretty. My first
>girlfriend was afghani :-)
>

>Naiz Ali wrote in message ...
>>r u just dumb or plain ignorent believe what u wanna believe your a fool
>>plain and simple....arabs fucking our women where do u get this shit
>>from......a friend told me a joke and i now see how it applies to indians
>>like yourself.
>>
>>"Two surgeons were at a surgeon's convention. During their free time they
>>decided to go to a bar, and after a few beers they started arguing about
>>what type of person was the easiest to operate on. "That's easy," said the
>>first surgeon. "The easiest people to operate on are the Germans, because
>>when you cut 'em open, everything's right where it's supposed to be and it
>>all works right." "No, no, no," said the second. The easiest person to
>>operate on is an indian." The other surgeon said, "What the hell are you
>>talking about? You must be nuts." But the second surgeon replied, "Well,
>>I've found that indians are really simple. There's just two moving parts
>and
>>they're interchangeable: the mouth and the asshole."
>>
>>Listen carefully nobody controls us we r nobodies slaves, if it weren't
for

afghanyat

Mar 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/3/00
i reckon

Naiz Ali

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00

> You Jews and Hindus, hiding behind Muslim (and other) names, (and
> carrying on fake arguements) are hilarious.
>
> hope u aint reffering to the name under which my isp/telephone account is
registered. Sure she'll be pleased u think its a hindu or jewish name.

Naiz Ali

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
your IMAGINATION is runnin wild-take a rest, get some air. And with the
taxi incident well there is a big difference between pakistani's and
afghani's they maybe our muslim brothers but they are your blood brothers.
And we aint got jack to prove to u about courage annd valour our track
record proves that we are brave.... yours shows the complete opposite of
this as afterall it aint us that have been slaves of other empires
(afghani/moghul/british and others..), period.

kick_a...@my-deja.com

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
In article <38bf...@news.together.net>,

"mongoose" <mong...@together.net> wrote:
> It's spelled Sikhs retards. They are the people who kicked afghan ass
all
> the way to kabul and Hindu ass all the way to delhi.
> By the way, the Ghazavni ? lose 17 times in wars in India

From what most know, Sikh asses were kicked not only by Afghans, but
also by the British, and more recently by the Hindus (Golden temple
incident being symbolic of that) :)

> kick_a...@my-deja.com wrote in message
<89n0en$dnp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

> >You Jews and Hindus, hiding behind Muslim (and other) names, (and
> >carrying on fake arguements) are hilarious.

afghanyat

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
the only thing u ever fuck is ;is the hole in ur pc
mongoose wrote in message <38be...@news.together.net>...
>Not all Afghans are primitive mullahs, some of the western educated and
>lucky and smart ones fled Afghanistan. Anyway, my first afghani girlfriends

>family fled to germany, and from their the good old New Jersey. I must say
>did have a lot of fun with here :-).
>You probably won't believe that my second girl friend was Eygyptian. She

was
>wilder than the white and hispanics girls of my high school. I had a a lot
>of fun with her too :->
>
>Anyway, I've fucked more girls in high school and college than you have
>known.

afghanyat

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
nop
sikhs never got to kabul
and ghazanwi conquered hinduistan 17times
mongoose wrote in message <38bf...@news.together.net>...

>It's spelled Sikhs retards. They are the people who kicked afghan ass all
>the way to kabul and Hindu ass all the way to delhi.
>By the way, the Ghazavni ? lose 17 times in wars in India
>

>kick_a...@my-deja.com wrote in message <89n0en$dnp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>>You Jews and Hindus, hiding behind Muslim (and other) names, (and
>>carrying on fake arguements) are hilarious.
>>

>>In article <sSBv4.842$237....@news3.cableinet.net>,
>> "Naiz Ali" <zebun...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> mongoose <mong...@together.net> wrote in message
>>RELIGIONS IF
>>> U WANT PRIMITIVE/ANCIENT TRY HINDUISM/SEIKHISM!--mullahs, some of the
>>> western educated and

>>THE
>>> WEST B4 THEY LEFT AFGHISTAN???-- Afghanistan. Anyway, my first afghani

>>> girlfriends
>>must say
>>won't
>>> (YOUR RIGHT I DON'T) believe that my second girl friend was

>>Eygyptian. She
>>> was
>>a a lot
>>> IMAGINATION--AMAZES ME CUS LIKE ONLY 1 IN 100 SHOW THIS TRAIT MOST OF
>>THEM
>>> BE LIKE COCK ROACHES)

>>school and

kick_a...@my-deja.com

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Well hello there. I guess "N.T. Khan" dumped your pussy. Looking for a
new husband?

You Zionist bitches want us so bad ;-)

In article <38be...@news.iprimus.com.au>,

afghanyat

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
ahha i hate zionists
u idiot

mongoose

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
another primitive sandnigga

afghanyat

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
the only sand nigga is ur moma

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
Afganduyat, My dog enjoyed fucking your mom and your sister. Check out out
their ass-holes and if you lick how wide my dog has made them, fuck your
mom too.

khag...@hotmail.com

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
If you have to say something than do it in our way. Using this kind of
language is not our way. Maybe no Afghan any more.
Revanche is not taken by words. Time to come back and learn.

afghanyat

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
HAHA DID I HIT A NERVE

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
Afganduyat, primitive monkey nigga's like you, don't have the intelligence
to hit any of my nerves. Just wanted to reply to you in the kind of language
you tribals understand.
By the way, can your mother still walk or sit after last night with my dog ?

Sharisabz

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
>From: "mongoose"

>By the way, can your mother still walk or sit after last night with my dog ?

You are so Bitarbia! by the the way, the name calling and admonition to grow up
don't much to enhance your own imperssion of maturity.
Get a life,go to school, go make some money and buy some class and respect
because you need it!

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
I have gone to school and and have just finished college. As for class and
respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as possible,
which I am proud to say I have started in High school.

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
I can see that you not aware of lifestyles of young people in America. Sex
is plenty and is easy to get. You can have a different girl every night
without having to pay a cent. All you need some nice clothes, a nice car and
act cool. Girls will come flocking to you, especially drunk girls in clubs.

If you open your eyes, you will see why everyone wants to go to America.

Sharisabz wrote in message <20000308195904...@ng-fd1.aol.com>...
>>From: "mongoose

>>respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
>>enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as
possible,
>>which I am proud to say I have started in High school.
>

>You are either drunk or crazy; I'm not sure which.

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
Well your sister and your mom did not complain to much last night. I had
them screaming all night long.

afghanyat wrote in message <38c7...@news.iprimus.com.au>...
>ahhhah more like u screwed bitchs
>such as the opposite sex of the dog
>and not a woman
>who would sleep with a hindu coward like u any way

>mongoose wrote in message <38c6...@news.together.net>...

>>I have gone to school and and have just finished college. As for class and

>>respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
>>enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as
possible,
>>which I am proud to say I have started in High school.

mongoose

Mar 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/8/00
Yeah right! All those arab and mongol genes in you make you chink sandnigga.
I have'nt seen any "white" afghan monkeys. All I see is a mutt race of
Mongol, Arab and Porkistani recent Russian genes. They all have butt-fucked
your primitive tribal race.

If you say, you have green eyes and brown hair, maybe you better ask your
mother ,if she was a whore for the Russians.

afghanyat wrote in message <38c7...@news.iprimus.com.au>...

>hahahahhahah
>my skin color is white
>i got green eyes
>and light brown hair
>i wil not say anthing about black or white ppl
>but u hindu mutha fucker really needs to get over your inferiority complex
>cause every 1 knows afghans are higher than you hindu dogs

>mongoose wrote in message <38c6...@news.together.net>...

>>Afganduyat, primitive monkey nigga's like you, don't have the intelligence
>>to hit any of my nerves. Just wanted to reply to you in the kind of
>language
>>you tribals understand.

>>By the way, can your mother still walk or sit after last night with my dog
>?
>>

>>afghanyat wrote in message <38c6...@news.iprimus.com.au>...
>>>HAHA DID I HIT A NERVE

afghanyat

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
who are u talkin to
man
khag...@hotmail.com wrote in message <8a5ffo$dev$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>If you have to say something than do it in our way. Using this kind of
>language is not our way. Maybe no Afghan any more.
>Revanche is not taken by words. Time to come back and learn.

Sharisabz

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
>From: "mongoose

>respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
>enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as possible,
>which I am proud to say I have started in High school.

You are either drunk or crazy; I'm not sure which.

afghanyat

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00

afghanyat

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
ahhhah more like u screwed bitchs
such as the opposite sex of the dog
and not a woman
who would sleep with a hindu coward like u any way
mongoose wrote in message <38c6...@news.together.net>...
>I have gone to school and and have just finished college. As for class and
>respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
>enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as possible,
>which I am proud to say I have started in High school.
>Sharisabz wrote in message
<20000308125054...@ng-co1.aol.com>...
>>>From: "mongoose"
>>
>>>By the way, can your mother still walk or sit after last night with my
dog
>?

afghanyat

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
my mom or my sister wouldnt touch a dirty hindu like u
your insults do not work on me buddy boy
try somethin better
i to can insult members of your family especially those of the female gender
but i prefer not though
one reason being that i have never been defeated in an argument
whether it being online or at uni
you wil just be another victim in my long line of vanquished enemies
insult as much as u want because they ur insults mean nothin to me
and also shows in these newsgroup whos the better of the two
me or u
of course it being me for u have al ready been defeated in argument and the
low life u being have gone to the low life way of name calling
peace be with u
and may Allah have mercy on U
because i shall not
u wil just be another vanquished enemy that has been defeated by the great
Afghanyat

mongoose wrote in message <38c7...@news.together.net>...

>Well your sister and your mom did not complain to much last night. I had
>them screaming all night long.

afghanyat

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
ahah
see what i mean
have u looked at shahid afridi
look at your own ppl u hindu dog
then go on the name calling which justs shows the low cast untouchable that
you are

Sharisabz

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
>From: "afghanyat

>your insults do not work on me buddy boy
>try somethin better
>i to can insult members of your family especially those of the female gender
>but i prefer not though

There is an old saying...

"Insults are the morons weapon"

This guy,mongoose, shouldn't insult you or anyone with that kind of dirty
word.People should learn to live with different point of view.

Zhao Xiaobin

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00
to mongoose
There are a whole lot of white, green and blue-eyed Afghans. Too many to result
from just mixing with other people....That's how you got some fair-skinned
people in India, ignorant fool.

mongoose

Mar 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/9/00

afghanyat

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
ahah dont worry hes words are meanigless to me

afghanyat

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
hahah
losin the battle
are u fool
once more i have defeated an enemy
a vanquished enemy
u go one the long list of those that have been defeated by the great
Afghanyat

mongoose

Mar 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/10/00
Looks like you're losing it, Go check yourself into a mental institution, I
know they are free in Australia.

FemFaCal

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
mongoose wrote:

> Well your sister and your mom did not complain to much last night. I had
> them screaming all night long.
>

> afghanyat wrote in message <38c7...@news.iprimus.com.au>...

> >ahhhah more like u screwed bitchs
> >such as the opposite sex of the dog
> >and not a woman
> >who would sleep with a hindu coward like u any way

> >mongoose wrote in message <38c6...@news.together.net>...

> >>I have gone to school and and have just finished college. As for class and
> >>respect, In America, all you need is money, and I earn plenty. More than
> >>enough to impress the girls. My goal is to screw as many girls as
> possible,
> >>which I am proud to say I have started in High school.
> >>Sharisabz wrote in message
> ><20000308125054...@ng-co1.aol.com>...

> >dog
> >>?

> >>grow up
> respect

according to your last post then you must be a dog.. cuz that's who you said
screwed them last night... such a hateful man/dog.

FemFaCal

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
mongoose wrote:

> In the end, I doubt if Afghanistan will ever become succesfull country. The
> way it looks it's going to go back another 500 years.
>
> As for all you taliban supporters why are you on the internet anyway. Why
> don't you do what Islam tells you: Technology is SIN, Pictures is SIN, women
> are SIN, music is SIN etc etc.
> SO follow your own islamic laws and throw away your computer,your TV, your
> stereo, make your women into walking tents and make life easier for all of
> us.
>
> However, I must say some afghani women are really pretty. My first
> girlfriend was afghani :-)

> Naiz Ali wrote in message ...

> >r u just dumb or plain ignorent believe what u wanna believe your a fool
> >plain and simple....arabs fucking our women where do u get this shit
> >from......a friend told me a joke and i now see how it applies to indians
> >like yourself.
> >
> >"Two surgeons were at a surgeon's convention. During their free time they
> >decided to go to a bar, and after a few beers they started arguing about
> >what type of person was the easiest to operate on. "That's easy," said the
> >first surgeon. "The easiest people to operate on are the Germans, because
> >when you cut 'em open, everything's right where it's supposed to be and it
> >all works right." "No, no, no," said the second. The easiest person to
> >operate on is an indian." The other surgeon said, "What the hell are you
> >talking about? You must be nuts." But the second surgeon replied, "Well,
> >I've found that indians are really simple. There's just two moving parts
> and
> >they're interchangeable: the mouth and the asshole."
> >
> >Listen carefully nobody controls us we r nobodies slaves, if it weren't for
> >us there would be no pakistan in the first place (as i'm sure u know
> >pakistani's r essentially hindu's that were converted to islam by afghans).
> >
> >After 2 major wars (brits and russians) in the twentieth century what do u
> >expect skyscrapers in afghanistan!, a bustling economy? no u wouldn't. If
> >it were indians in the same shoes you'd have switched from being slaves to
>
> >the brits first to slaves to the russians!!! Don't even try to insult my
> >race at the very least we have pride and dignity and we have NEVER been sub
> >ordinate to any other race let alone one that we helped create....kinda the
> >opposite of another race in the region begggining with an I and ending with
> >an 'n'.....then again with the limited capacity of your brain i'll probably
> >just have to tell u its India.
> >
> >Again we will prevail every nation goes through tough times and they don't
> >get tougher then two major wars with superpowers that we won at heavy cost.

how do you know she was pretty? x ray vision? hehe