PROPHET MOHAMMAD SUCKED CAMEL-COCKS!!(proof inside)

Jehovah

Aug 6, 2001, 11:11:56 PM8/6/01
I did not say it folks: the Hadiths of muslims admit it themselves.
Since Mohammad the shit ass pervert child fucker reccomended
that other muslims drink camel urine, WHERE DID HE KNOW ABOUT
DRINKING CAMEL URINE IN THE FIRST PLACE? He was sucking a camel's
cock and accidentally the camel urinated in mohammad's mouth: and the
camel-cock-sucker liked it!

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 797:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

A group of people from 'Ukl (or 'Uraina) tribe ----but I think he said
that they were from 'Ukl came to Medina and (they became ill, so) the
Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) she-camels and told
them to go out and drink the camels' urine and milk (as a medicine).
So they went and drank it, and when they became healthy, they killed
the shepherd and drove away the camels. This news reached the Prophet
early in the morning, so he sent (some) men in their pursuit and they
were captured and brought to the Prophet before midday. He ordered to
cut off their hands and legs and their eyes to be branded with heated
iron pieces and they were thrown at Al-Harra, and when they asked for
water to drink, they were not given water. (Abu Qilaba said, "Those
were the people who committed theft and murder and reverted to
disbelief after being believers (Muslims), and fought against Allah
and His Apostle").

Shahid Majid

Aug 8, 2001, 2:33:02 PM8/8/01
You stinky ass hole, you should be killed for your bad remarks about Holy
Quraan. It shows that your brian is a shit pot which contains nothing but
pig shit.
You bastard! you distort the face of Islam. Shut your filthy mouth you son
of a bitch.

"Jehovah" <t_a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

H Nakayama

Aug 8, 2001, 7:51:42 PM8/8/01

"Shahid Majid" <sha...@baseersystems.com> wrote in message

WHO ARE THESE M*F*ers. CAN'T YOU FILTER ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT?
CHILDREN MIGHT COME HERE! IF I GET MY HANDS ON ANY OF THESE KAFIRS, I WILL
PERSONALLY STRANGLE THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS

halflife

Aug 9, 2001, 1:40:45 AM8/9/01
In article <0fkc7.9376$e%3.11...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>, H
Nakayama <Naka...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> WHO ARE THESE M*F*ers. CAN'T YOU FILTER ANY OF THIS MATERIAL OUT?
> CHILDREN MIGHT COME HERE! IF I GET MY HANDS ON ANY OF THESE KAFIRS, I WILL
> PERSONALLY STRANGLE THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS

Why get uptight? They post crap, most sane people know it is crap or
frankly don't give a stuff about any postings mentioning religion
anyway.

You'd be better off getting some anger management therapy and making
sure your kids (if you have any) are not left to surf the web or browse
newsgroups unsupervised. Do know there is _all_ sorts of stuff on-line,
so it is your responsibility to educate your kids to know it is rubbish
or to prevent them being exposed.

Same goes for sexually explicit stuff on TV or violent shows on TV. If
you let your kids watch, that is YOUR responsilility.

Nefilim

Aug 9, 2001, 4:57:12 AM8/9/01
"Shahid Majid" <sha...@baseersystems.com> wrote in message news:<tn31ic3...@corp.supernews.com>...

Why get so upset to know that your prophet was not only as ass-fucker
of boys, but also was a baby-fucker and camel-piss drinker? These are
your OWN HADITHS: so are you denying your own hadiths? Or is your anger
designed to cover up your embarassment at finding out the true nature of
your shit-fucking religion?

If you want to call names, I can do that too you motherfucker fuckface.

To the person that was concerned that "children might come here",
may I suggest that cocksuckers like you install "Net Nanny" or
"Cyber Sitter" or some other program to keep out your children?
We are here to let muslims know what a stinky shitfaced fucking cult
islam is.

Aryan

Aug 9, 2001, 7:45:30 AM8/9/01
"Shahid Majid" <sha...@baseersystems.com> wrote in message news:<tn31ic3...@corp.supernews.com>...
> You stinky ass hole, you should be killed for your bad remarks about Holy
> Quraan. It shows that your brian is a shit pot which contains nothing but
> pig shit.
> You bastard! you distort the face of Islam. Shut your filthy mouth you son
> of a bitch.
>

> "Jehovah" <t_a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I did not say it folks: the Hadiths of muslims admit it themselves.
> > Since Mohammad the shit ass pervert child fucker reccomended
> > that other muslims drink camel urine, WHERE DID HE KNOW ABOUT
> > DRINKING CAMEL URINE IN THE FIRST PLACE? He was sucking a camel's
> > cock and accidentally the camel urinated in mohammad's mouth: and the
> > camel-cock-sucker liked it!

Yo Shahid,

Tut, tut... No man, this is not the way to vent your displeasure at a
"donkey carrying a load of books".

No one can distort any religion. The Mughals and the Chrisitians who
ruled India for few centuries were not able to change the whole of
India to Islam or Christianity. If they had wanted they could have,
but it did not happen. The ranting and raging of an obviously
demented maniac like "Jehovah" aka Satya aka "donkey carrying a load
of books" aka N..... is not going to change the face of Islam.

This troll is out to cause trouble. Don't waste the bandwith on this
Kaludai (donkey).

Ahmad Sayuthi

Aug 9, 2001, 10:57:30 AM8/9/01
Have to agree with Aryan here, guys.
There's better things to do, like defragging the hardisk and watching
the little squares move for instance:-)

ar...@e-mailanywhere.com (Aryan) wrote in

Shahid Majid

Aug 9, 2001, 3:08:13 PM8/9/01
Aryan, I agree with you upto a large extent that no one can distort the
shape of Islam because it is designed to flourish for ever. The trouble
makers like above can only prove the insanity of their own elements. No one
will ever believe their stack of debris.

"Aryan" <ar...@e-mailanywhere.com> wrote in message

Nefilim

Aug 9, 2001, 10:59:31 PM8/9/01
"Shahid Majid" <sha...@baseersystems.com> wrote in message news:<tn5o0d4...@corp.supernews.com>...

> Aryan, I agree with you upto a large extent that no one can distort the
> shape of Islam because it is designed to flourish for ever. The trouble
> makers like above can only prove the insanity of their own elements. No one
> will ever believe

"BELIEVE"? Are you blind or drunk or just an intellectual moron? Your
OWN HADITHS admit mohammad ass-fucked boys: what the fuck is there not
to believe? Your own Hadiths admit Mohammad fcked a 6 year old baby.
If you believe in Islam, then get your 6 year old daughter raped by
a 48 year old shit-caked man from the Arabian Peninsula, OR,
if you find fucking of a 6 year old to be perverted,
then Convert from islam..

Now, Buddy mohammad Sayuthi, come on Pal, watching the squares
move on the defrag is a pretty exhilerating experience: your
computer is getting stronger and stronger by the sectors!! It is
a good thing. I might take my laptop the next time I am in the
Brooklyn zoo, feed you a couple of peanuts and defrag the laptop
in front of you :-))

Wan Zafran

Aug 10, 2001, 7:20:37 AM8/10/01
> "BELIEVE"? Are you blind or drunk or just an intellectual moron? Your
> OWN HADITHS admit mohammad ass-fucked boys: what the fuck is there not
> to believe? Your own Hadiths admit Mohammad fcked a 6 year old baby.

And if I may so ask, what Hadith are you referring to, angered-one?
You seem to so try to prove that (Allah, defend me from harm) our
prophet had sex with a 6-year old girl. Could you please quote the
Hadith for us?

> If you believe in Islam, then get your 6 year old daughter raped by
> a 48 year old shit-caked man from the Arabian Peninsula, OR,
> if you find fucking of a 6 year old to be perverted,
> then Convert from islam..

Oh, look, now he's trying to say that the people from the Arabian
Peninsula are rapists. Wow, and then he's trying to ask us to convert
from Islam... to what? Christianity? Buddhism? Or to just be an
atheist?

> Now, Buddy mohammad Sayuthi, come on Pal, watching the squares
> move on the defrag is a pretty exhilerating experience: your
> computer is getting stronger and stronger by the sectors!! It is
> a good thing. I might take my laptop the next time I am in the
> Brooklyn zoo, feed you a couple of peanuts and defrag the laptop
> in front of you :-))

It is pretty interesting, y'know.

MODERN DAY JOSHUAž

Aug 10, 2001, 7:50:03 AM8/10/01
El_ne...@hotmail.com (Nefilim) wrote in message news:<bab86ef5.01080...@posting.google.com>...

NEFILIM, THAT LAST COMMENT OF YOURS WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS, I CAN'T
STOP LAUGHING AT THOSE PATHETIC SHIT CAKED MUSLIM MONKEYS!!!
BRAVO!!!

N Khan

Aug 10, 2001, 9:39:36 PM8/10/01

"MODERN DAY JOSHUAzť" <MOSSAD...@yahoo.de> wrote in message

You morons, begone! I pity you. Really I do. What are you buddhist, hindu,
atheits? Just go away - we don't find it amusing, and it doesnt anger me in
any way either (anymore). Just go and so something else

Nefilim

Aug 11, 2001, 7:37:41 AM8/11/01
"N Khan" <Nah...@talk21.com> wrote in message news:<u00d7.16523$tq.18...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>...>
> You morons, begone! I pity you. Really I do. What are you buddhist, hindu,
> atheits? Just go away - we don't find it amusing, and it doesnt anger me in
> any way either (anymore).

If it does not anger you, then why do you want us to go away?
Just relax and get some new info on your prophet.

Nefilim

Aug 11, 2001, 7:50:33 AM8/11/01
wza...@maxis.net.my (Wan Zafran) wrote in message news:<6c5200c6.0108...@posting.google.com>...

> > "BELIEVE"? Are you blind or drunk or just an intellectual moron? Your
> > OWN HADITHS admit mohammad ass-fucked boys: what the fuck is there not
> > to believe? Your own Hadiths admit Mohammad fcked a 6 year old baby.
>
> And if I may so ask, what Hadith are you referring to, angered-one?
> You seem to so try to prove that (Allah, defend me from harm) our
> prophet had sex with a 6-year old girl. Could you please quote the
> Hadith for us?

Certainly.
I am GLAD you asked. Proof of mohammad's baby fucking:

When she was 6, Muhammad asked Abu Bakr, Aisha's father, for her hand.
Abu Bakr thought it was improper, because, as he said "I am your
brother";
Muhammad brushed aside Abu Bakr's reservation by saying that it was
perfectly
lawful for him to marry Aisha [ Ref: Hadith SAHIH BUKHAR I7:18].
_____________

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the
Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's
Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide
themselves,
BUT the Prophet would call them to join and **play** with me.
(The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it
was
allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet
reached
the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Note the emphasis on "play": mohammad must have played with her cunt,
after marrying her at age 6. What a fucking pervert rapist asshole'
this camel driver mohammad was!

Proof of mohammad's boy fucking:

Koran 76:19
And round about them will serve boys of perpetual freshness: if thou
seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.

Do I even need to say it? "fresh boys:" like "pearls" is the language
of homos, faggots, ass-bandits, butt-fuckers, gays, pretty-boys,
cocksuckers, butt-pluggers and ass-rimmers all of which describe
prophet mohammad perfectly in view of what he said above.

Now what are your going to do: insert your head in the asshole of alla
in shame, or, just be quiet (most muslim ass-lifters follow the second
course of action, staunchly defiantly ignorant to the last).

islamisgrowing2000

Aug 11, 2001, 1:03:50 PM8/11/01
The Islamic faith is now the fastest growing religion on the planet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/tvandradio/naseem/index.shtml

Nefilim

Aug 12, 2001, 8:09:25 AM8/12/01
el_ne...@hotmail.com (Nefilim) wrote in message news:<8b6fc2d5.01081...@posting.google.com>...

> wza...@maxis.net.my (Wan Zafran) wrote in message news:<6c5200c6.0108...@posting.google.com>...

"Silence implies consent": an Islamic proverb!

hinojo...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2017, 4:19:35 PM9/11/17
LMFAO

tpet...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2019, 9:59:42 PM7/29/19
Maybe you like camels too.

rahulst...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 1:19:25 AM4/16/20
Well, islam is growing bcoz u fucked ur own aunts, sisters,so its obvious if islam is growing, islam allowedfamily sex.Lol.

donaldp...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2020, 2:50:23 AM6/30/20
> and His Apostle").holy urine ! ba ha ha ha 1

Franz Kafka

Oct 7, 2021, 3:30:10 AM10/7/21
of course muhammad was a child molester, and a bisexual (had sex with men and women)
that is well documented

Mot Noseelg

Dec 4, 2022, 11:02:09 AM12/4/22

illuminati kingdom

Jan 14, 2023, 6:12:30 AM1/14/23
BECOME A BONA-FIDE MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI:

I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide member of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother James Watt the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother James Watt and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(508)644-0400 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. But i was told that those living outside USA will have to pay some kind of money for the purchase of their initiation materials. But those living within the square of USA don't pay a dine. I followed all instructions and after my initiation, I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother James Watt on the Devil Church, (illuminat...@gmail.com) or those in the USA can call or text directly the Temple messenger on +1(508)644-0400 And generally anyone who wishes to become a real member can send email to (illuminat...@gmail.com) Become a member today and enjoy the benefit of life.

Don Berry

May 18, 2023, 6:25:37 PM5/18/23