Why isn't Nudity Legal in the State of California?

Brad Johnson

Feb 15, 2015, 3:55:24 AM2/15/15
I think it should be.

It would seem that unattractive tan lines are a poverty imposed upon some
people by "The People."

I have a right go naked, and I take offense at "The People's" suggestion
that I should be ashamed of my body, or perhaps anti-sexual in any way.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!

&

Feb 15, 2015, 1:12:39 PM2/15/15
On 02/15/2015 03:55 AM, Brad Johnson wrote:
> I think it should be.
>
> It would seem that unattractive tan lines are a poverty imposed upon
> some people by "The People."

liberal off her meds every one

> I have a right go naked, and I take offense at "The People's"
> suggestion that I should be ashamed of my body, or perhaps
> anti-sexual in any way.
>
> HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!

are you naked