Cannibal couple looking for dinner!!!

Cannibal Couple

Jun 28, 2007, 1:23:14 PM6/28/07
We're a cannibal couple and we're looking for fresh human
meat. If you want to be used, cooked and eaten by me
and my wife, please contact us.

We are very hungry. We do also like roasting couples and
eating their flesh.

Can we have YOU for dinner???

wolfieman2003

Jun 29, 2007, 4:28:01 AM6/29/07

Hello there!

I'd like to introduce myself to you. I'm male, 38 and from England.
I'm physically fit as I run and swim regularly and have a good toned
body. My favourite fantasy is for a woman and I to be cooked together
for a grand feast. I am looking to be cooked for real and would like
to correspond either with Chefs and or females who share this fantasy
also. My E-mail address is wolfie...@googlemail.com

Thanks

Message has been deleted

rita42

Jun 30, 2007, 12:15:04 AM6/30/07

i may be on the market at the end of this year or the first of next
year im a very health male with a very good build with no body hair of
any kind with really great looking legs & thighs which are very
juice.im pretty much straight but i do like to crossdress now & then &
the reasion im telling you this that i want to be cooked & or eaten
alive as a female anyway if interested in my offer let me know.
sweet legs

conta...@hotmail.com

Jul 5, 2007, 7:54:28 PM7/5/07
Hi my name is Tom and I stand 6'2" tall and weigh around 240, I am
shaved mostly all over and l love to wear all over my male body hot
corn oil, hot butter, spices of your choice, mesquite flavored liquid
smoke and plum sauce and I am seriously looking for a couple to
actually come to Oregon to pick me up and take me somewhere to
actually sacrifice, cook and eat my longpig meat for real. My home
address if you are interested is: 1000 NE Butler Market Road Apt.5,
Bend Oregon 97701 and my home number is: 541-382-4829. I have
fantasied about someone actually killing and eating my human meat for
most of my life and now I wish to fulfill that evern strenghening
desire. I am only home in the early morning hours after 7AM. I would
appreciate it if my dick which is only 4.5 inches long and perhaps
around an inch thick be bitten off of me at the root and my rocky
mountain oysters (ball meat) either bitten off ro sliced off after my
dick is gone from the scene and then you can kill, cook and eat me in
any fashion that you desire and in fact invite guests for a rip
roaring bbq feast with me as the main course. Please come and kill
and eat me for real. We have allot of forests area surrounding are
area. My dick is getting hot thinking that I could get killed and
eaten for real and soon. I just hope that you are both real and will
really want to have me for your next feast and soon.

Tom

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lolli...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 2:30:01 AM9/2/19
Bonjour je suis David je veux être manger
0601821551

lolli...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2019, 2:37:38 AM9/2/19
Je suis intéresser manger moi